- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Chapter 20 - Overalls Overall 3’4”

 

I was very excited to once again put on clothes that would fit, or at least something close.  I closed the bathroom door behind me, reaching slightly above my head to do so, and began to quickly take off the clothes I was wearing.  The clothes that had fit me mere days ago were now a mess of seemingly oversized fabric garments on the cheap tile floor.

            I slipped the Avengers boxers quickly up my bare legs and covered my ‘lower extremities.’  I noticed they were slightly loose.

“Oh great,” I irritatedly thought to myself, “isn’t this familiar.  I probably won’t fit in these tomorrow but they are at least a better fit.”

            I then reached down and picked up the blue polo.  As I picked it up I noticed the fabric was very light.  Angela had obviously been thinking of my mobility when she picked out these clothes.

            I lifted the shirt up and slipped my arms into the about shoulder-length sleeves before sliding it on to cover my exposed upper torso.  Once the polo was fully on, I straightened the blue cotton fabric out as much as possible, then after buttoning up the collar I took an assessment on how it fit on my body.  It was a slightly tight fit, like a second skin almost, the tightness was slightly uncomfortable as it pinched around my shoulders and underarms, but it was a refreshing thought nonetheless to know it may last longer than the boxers in the long term.

            Then came the overalls.  I dreaded putting on the light-blue, jean denim garment that would seal my new-found persona as a man-child, I began to recount in my mind the events of the past few days.

I had lost most of my independence, what I had moved out to seek to experience.  Rebecca had and the twins, three girls that used to be much smaller than me, flaunted their new found power and size advantage over me.  I had been beaten, pushed around, and the most terrible part the humiliation of it all.  Angela had taken me in to her care, she was going to care and nurture me as her own child, but her actual biological child had become my pseudo bossy older-sister, forcing me to play with her and exerting her new size advantage, holding the remote high out of my reach when I wanted to change the channel on the tv.

I snapped myself out of my thought.  I then lifted the slightly-weighty denim fabric and quickly exchanged my mostly bare legs for their coverage.

            As I slipped the denim straps across my back and over my shoulders, I had a realization.  The overalls hung down my body wadding up around my ankles.

“Great, now I don’t even have the dignity of a four year old,” I thought.

            Just then my stomach began to grumble.  I pulled myself out of the fog of my thoughts and opened the door to sulk out into the kitchen to go get myself some food.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

I'm sorry for taking so many short breaks with this story.  But I'm back and I fully intend on finishing Steve's story!  

I haven't been active recently as my grandmother has been in hospice care and I was working as a caretaker.  For those who are concerned she passed away peacefully this week from natural causes regarding Alzheimer's disease.  A truly terrible disease.

Anyway, on a happier note, we are sitting at almost 50,000 reads with the release of the 20th chapter!  I thank you all so much!  I wouldn't be making this if it were not for you loyal readers out there!