- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 23 - Amnesia 2’11”


The next I knew I awoke lying in my bed.  The back of my head was pounding.  I reached back to rub my aching cranium and noticed a huge welt.  My head was throbbing.

 The room was dark, making it hard for my eyes to adjust.  Dazed, I sat up and rubbed my eyes.  When I looked out the window to the park across the street I noticed that it was dark outside.  

“What the hell happened,” I mumbled to myself as I looked across the room to the clock.

The clock read 12:35 AM.  I had lost memory of a huge chunk of the day.  Just then, I heard something, almost like a soft snore coming from the middle of my bedroom floor.  I looked down and saw Daphne lying there asleep.

“Daphne,” I whispered down at her, “Daphne.”

I got down onto the floor and nearly tripped over the ends of my overalls.  I had shrunken even more, a now very familiar feeling.  I reached down to shake the sleeping teenaged girl.

“Daph,” I coaxed, “Daphne wake up!”

Daphne stirred on the floor then shot up.  I was alarmed by her sudden movement and fell backwards against the side of my bed, hitting my back.  The fall jarred my ribs making them feel as if they were going to explode.  I yelped out in pain and sat up gripping my aching side.

“Good to see you awake little man,” Daphne said, rubbing her eyes.

“What happened,” I questioned her, “and more importantly why are you here.”

“Do you not remember Stevy,” Daphne questioned with a seductive tone, “you asked me to come stay with you so nobody would come in and take advantage of you.”

She had smiled in my face and lied to me and I hadn’t even known.  There was no way I could’ve known.  

Daphne slowly stood to her feet.  She then extended me a helping hand.  I wrapped the entirety of my hand around her middle and index fingers and she easily pulled me to my feet.

I was shocked standing next to her.   Daphne’s crotch was now above my eye-level and I was looking straight on at her upper thighs.

“My eyes are up here little guy,” Daphne said down to me with a smirk crossing her rose-red lips.

“I’m sorry Daph,” I apologized as I looked up to her.

“Let me get you a little closer to eye-level Stevy,” Daphne said as she reached down and placed her hands under each of my arms.

I felt both of my feet leave the ground as Daphne easily hoisted me into the air with her strong arms.  I was surprised when she laid me horizontally across her well-developed chest as if I was a baby.  She cradled my body with her left hand reaching the length of my body from my head to where her enormous hand was residing on my ass for support.

“I know you’re up on these beautiful tits of mine,” Daphne said seductively, “but you need to show your superior some respect,” she finished with a wink.

“What is that supposed to mean,” I shouted back at her.

Upon hearing me argue her, Daphne reached her free hand up to my face, silencing me by putting her gigantic index finger across my mouth.  I noticed her nails were painted a gorgeous deep, vibrant shade of red.  Then I connected the dots.

Why did Daphne get so made up just to come over and watch me.  That’s when it hit me, she wasn’t there to watch me at all.

It seemed while I was plunging deep into my terrifying thoughts, Daphne had been giving me a soliloquy that I had completely disregarded, I tuned back into what she was saying to me, “...Your neighbor Angela is a really nice woman Steve.  You should really appreciate what she does, she didn’t have to bring that dose over earlier for me to give you, but she did,” Daphne began pacing around the bedroom with me still cradled in her arms.  She continued, “she said she doesn’t want you taking that drug, but you insist on it.  I like you this size anyway Stevy-weevey, you’re like a little baby!  So cute!  Anyway, I’ll end my tangent, it’s time to give you that lesson on respect.”

My eyes widened, I couldn’t believe what Daphne had just said to me.  I began to squirm in a futile attempt to escape from her now far superior strength.  Daphne began to proceed toward the bathroom door with me still in her grips.

“Awww,” Daphne cooed, “wittle Stevy wants to get away from big Daph!  How adorable!”

Daphne toted me into the bathroom and tossed me onto the cold tile floor.  I watched from my back as she then turned around and closed the bathroom door, locking both of us in.

“Now that that’s out of the way,” Daphne taunted, “stand up.”

“Daphne,” I pleaded, “you don’t have to do this!”

“I SAID STAND UP,” Daphne barked.

I had never heard Daphne yell like that before.  Fearing for my life, I scrambled to get to my feet and tripped over the legs of my overalls, falling flat onto my stomach in front of the teen titan.

“What part of get up don’t you understand,” Daphne screamed.

My entire body surged with pain when her foot collided hard with my already aching ribcage.  The force of her kick sent me careening into the hard porcelain toilet.  I slumped over and began spitting out blood.

“What are you waiting for,” Daphne teased

I dragged my tiny limp sack of skin across the tile floor until I was lying with my back against the counter.  After taking a short break to spit up a little more blood, I managed to pull myself to my feet using the counter.  I looked up at my towering captor, a satisfied grin plastered across her young face.

“I assume you know why I’m really here now,” Daphne said down to me with a smirk.

“To...torture...me,” I managed to breathlessly weeze.

“No silly,” Daphne said down to me gleefully, “I’m here because I’ve had a crush on you since I met you.  That’s why when Helen said she’d check on you this weekend, I jumped in to help out!”

“This is all just a game to you isn’t it,” I asked.

“Of course not,” Daphne shot back, “now I want to see you out of those cute clothes very soon or you’re going to meet my good friend Mr. Foot again!”

I decided that one huge kick to the ribs was enough as I spit out another small amount of blood that had built up during our exchange.  I began to slide my overalls off my shoulders and down my legs, exposing them.  I tossed them to the side, then my polo followed suit.  I stood as if presenting myself to Daphne in my now slightly oversized Avengers underwear.


 

Chapter End Notes:

This one took me a whole three days to throw together, not due to writer's block but due to me wanting to enhance the detail in the story.  We are rapidly approaching the 60,000 read mark and I still can't believe it!  Thank you all so much for supporting Steve's journey and supporting this as my first story!