- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 24 - Exploited 2’11


There I stood, in my boxers, with this sociopathic tween keeping me hostage.  I could feel my blood running cold, my brain in full panic mode.

“Steve,” Daphne said down to me in an amused tone, “you look ridiculous.”

“I am well aware,” I responded my voice shaking.

“Well,” Daphne asked with a chuckle.

“Well what,” I snapped back as I looked up at my gigantic captor.

“That underwear isn’t going to remove itself is it,” Daphne asked gleefully.

I stood there dumbfounded.  She sauntered seductively toward me.  My eyes followed hers, until her breasts, obstructed only by her sleeveless shirt, overcame my view of her face.  She stopped about a step in front of me, and I took two small steps backward bumping my back against my bathroom counter, causing my ribs to ache.

“Still waiting,” Daphne said tapping her wrist as if adjusting an imaginary watch.

“Oh,” I replied with a waiver in my voice, “o-okay.”

I looked down from her gaze, there was no way I could look at her while she forced me to do this.  I reluctantly began to pull down my underwear.

The waistline of the Hero-clad Boxers were at my mid-thighs.  I saw Daphne take a step back and heard a cackle from above.  I began to turn toward my left shoulder trying to conceal what little privacy I had while I still could.

“No, no,” Daphne scolded down at me, “there will be none of that little guy!  Big Daphne wants the full experience.”

I slowly looked up to meet her gaze.  The corners of her rose-red lips curved up in a sinister smile, she was the hunter and I was the prey, and she was moving in for the kill.

“Please, Daph,” I pleaded, “don’t make me do this!”

She responded by making a turning motion with her index finger.  I turned to face her.  I felt extremely inferior.  I could feel my cheeks blush with embarrassment, but for my own good I had to submit to the towering teen.  I began slowly lowering my boxers past the tops of my kneecaps.

“I’ve been patient with you Steve,” Daphne said annoyed, “I’m not going to wait anymore.”

She bent down in front of me, giving me a good view of her breasts under her bright-purple spaghetti strap top, and reached out with her right hand grabbing the waist of my underwear.  She roughly pulled them down to my ankles, and used her left hand to roughly push me back, slamming my aching ribs into the counter causing a small amount more blood to rush into my mouth, but this time I swallowed to make myself appear to have some form of strength left.  However, I kicked and writhed from the pain in my ribs, but my flailing only made it easier for Daphne to rip the underwear the rest of the way off of me.

When she had done this, she released me, allowing me to slump against the counter, taking shallow breaths, and she turned her back, and proceeded over to the side of the shower pulling her shirt over her head and tossing it to the ground.  She then turned to face me exposing her huge cleavage, and menacing upper body stature to me.  

“Steve,” she said, “I want you to put my clothes on while I get the water running.”

“What,” I exclaimed, shocked.  

I was floored that she would make a request like that.  It shouldn’t have surprised me after the what she had already put me through.

“Put my clothes on,” she said coldly.

“Y-yes ma’am,” I responded intimidated, slumping my head down and regaining my balance, fighting through the pain in my torso to do so.

I slowly proceeded over as Daphne slipped off her booty shorts and panties in my full clear view.  I picked up her shirt, and just then, my vision became obscured by a barricade of light blue denim.

She was holding something over my head.  I put my hands to my head struggling to get free.  She released her grip, and I found myself staggering backwards, falling onto the hard tile floor, as Daphne erupted with laughter.


 

Chapter End Notes:

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!  Thank you everyone for bearing with me through this time without any updates to this story.  I can't believe it has been three whole months since the last chapter came out.  Damn, time flies doesn't it!

 

In my time away I was getting signed up for colleges and got accepted to the music composition program at one of the top rated music schools in the state of Virginia!  I am super excited!

 

Anyway, since this is now a full monologue, let's get the damn plugs out of the way shall we?  This story now exceeds 20,000 words and has almost 70,000 reads!  When I first started this story, I never expected the outpouring of support that this community has.  I couldn't have made it this far without the help and feedback from people like Diesel and CaryComic!  Big shoutouts to those two for sticking around since chapter 1!

 

This story has also led me to become more comfortable with my unique fetish and I have opened up to a few friends since I started.  I hope to finish this story before 2017 roles around (no promises though) and we will finish it strong.

 

Also, in my absence, I wrote a chapter in lancelot501's story Men vs. Women called 'Arm Wrestling.'  I am open to collaborations with anybody on the site, just contact me via the email that is attached to my profile!  Have a nice day!