- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 9 - Nightmares


That night I had a very bizarre dream.  I found myself in what felt like a bed, but it was excessively firm, kind of like plastic.  I got up and decided to explore.

I was engulfed in a sea of darkness, wherever I found myself appeared to not have any real source of light.  I felt around for a light switch along the wall.  Finding nothing, I decided to venture out into the unknown.

I immediately found myself in a hallway of sorts.  The floor felt cold and hard under my bare feet.  That is when I realized I was not still in the clothes I had fallen asleep in.  I seemed to be wearing long jeans and a very oversized t-shirt, just judging by the fabric and texture.

I continued through the hallway into a large passage.  I bumped my right shoulder into something solid.

“Ouch,” I exclaimed in pain, “what the hell was that.”

I was feeling my way along the edge of the barrier when the earth started to shake and rumble.  Then, from outside, I heard something.  The booming of a little girl’s laughter.

“Oh shit,” I thought as I immediately had an idea of where I was.  Just then, the ground began violently shaking and the room I found myself in was flooded with light.

I looked straight on, past a plastic kitchen island-countertop I could barely see over, into the huge blue eyes of Celeste.

“Are you ready to play dolly with barbie Stevy,” she excitedly boomed.

“Um...sure,” I responded apprehensively, “where is she?”

“She’s right beside you silly,” she responded, pointing to the left of me.

I looked to my left and was greeted with the plastic mid-torso of what seemed like a gigantic barbie doll.  Tracing up the body with my eyes, I saw a perfect pair of plastic breasts, which for barbie’s size probably were equivalent to a size DD cup size.  I peered past to the plastic face, an extremely happy one, with a toothy smile and glowing, joyful blue eyes.

I came to the realization that I must be wearing Ken’s clothing.  It was huge on me.

“What happened to Ken, Cel,” I asked.

“Don’t you remember Stevy?  I threw him away to give you all his stuff,” she said with a giggle.

“Uh...Celeste...I don’t think I’m exactly...what’s the word...big enough to play with barbie right now,” I said, hoping to get out of a bad situation.

“But barbie likes shorter boys.  Don’t you barbie,” Celeste said in a playful tone, obviously wanting me to play. “Yes I do,” Celeste said, moving barbie with one hand as if she had spoken and reaching for me with the other.

Suddenly, her chubby fingers wrapped around me.  I had to play,  I had no choice in the matter, a spoiled little girl, now much larger than me wanted something from me, and I would have to give it.  I was trapped.

“Woah, Cel, what are you doing,” I shrieked as the eight year-old easily slid the oversized Ken clothes off of my body.

“These clothes are too big silly,” she happily responded.

I was squirming trying to break free from the clutches of Celeste when I heard a voice from the next room.

“Cel, you need to clean your plate,” Angela yelled to her daughter from the kitchen.

“But mommy, me and Stevy are playing barbie,” Celeste whined back in protest.

“Your dishes are more important hun,” Angela said back.

I found myself forcefully tossed to the floor of the dollhouse as Celeste angrily got up to go clean her dishes.  Barbie had landed next to me and was teetering on the verge of falling over.

“Oh fuck,” I panickedly thought to myself.

I tried to roll away, but found myself trapped as barbie plummeted down on top of me.  I was pinned under the massive weight of her perfect, tall plastic frame.  I couldn’t move.

Barbie was suffocating me under her huge weight advantage.  I was struggling for air.  I began to thrash my body in a feigned attempt to escape my plastic prison.

Suddenly, I was plunged out of my nightmare.  I was lying in my bed, just as I had been when I went to sleep.

“Thank god,” I mumbled audibly to myself.

I looked up to the clock.  It read 12:30 AM.  I decided to roll over and go back to sleep.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you guys so much for the support!  This story literally blew up on Sunday night, doubling in views!  I couldn't have gotten this far without you guys.  Thank you so much!  We are sitting at just over 10,000 reads!