- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter Synopsis: Hannah and Jessica return to normal size, but Mark isn't as lucky.

Immediately after Jessica got to the top of Katrina's clit she went to finger herself again. Just as her fingers pushed through her labia, Mark and Hannah ran outside of her vagina, landing on the juice soaked bedsheet. Jessica hoped off Katrina's clit, but missed the bedsheet, landing on her fingers. Jessica was shoved inside again.

 

"We have to go help her!" shouted Hannah. "It's too risky, we have to make a run for it!" replied Mark. "And do what? Where are we gonna go? Going back is our only option, that way she'll grow us back to normal" Hannah said, as she made her way back. "Fine, go ahead and die in there. I'd rather at least live" shouted Mark as he walked down the bed sheet. Hannah managed to get onto Katrina's hand, and was eventually shoved back into her vagina.

 

Soon enough, Katrina finished masturbating again. "I'm sorry guys, I just really had the urge. Hopefully you're alright. I think I've had enough fun, I'll call my cousin and have her grow you 2 back" she said. "You gotta be kidding me..." muttered Mark, who was sitting at the end of the bed.

 

Katrina called Joyce. "Hey Joyce, it's me again. I need to borrow your shrink ray for a few more minutes. Yea, I know I just used it, but I've grown a bit fond of 3 of the people inside. I've had enough fun. Ok, see ya in a bit" she said over the phone. Katrina quickly slipped on her clothes and cleaned up her bed. Joyce arrived shortly after. "Hey, here's the shrink ray. You can keep it for the night, I don't need it for now" Joyce told her. "Thanks, I'll return it tomorrow." Joyce left and Katrina returned to her bedroom. She retrieved Hannah and Jessica from her vagina. "Huh, weren't there 3 of you? I guess your friend must have gotten lost or something. Shame" she said.

 

She placed the 2 girls on the floor and set the ray to normal size and aimed carefully. With a quick pull of the trigger, Hannah and Jessica were returned to normal. Immediately after, Jessica punched Katrina right in the face. "Hey, I can just as easily shrink you down again" she said. Hannah snatched the gun from Katrina. "So can we" she replied, aiming the gun at her. "No, please! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I don't really know what came over me. I get horny really easy is all." Katrina tossed the 2 of them towels, as they were drenched in vaginal fluid. "You can use the shower if you'd like, 2nd door on your right" Katrina told them.

 

"Also here's the rest of the money my mom left me. For your troubles." The 2 of them received a little over $10 each, not nearly enough to help with the trauma they just went through. Katrina sat back down on her bed, not aware of Mark, whom she squished to death with her pinkie toe.

 

Hannah and Jessica showered off and tried their best to dry off their clothes. It was starting to get late and it was still freezing out, but the 2 of them left Katrina's house wearing nothing but a T-Shirt and sweatpants, as they lost their winter clothing in the wreakage. "So, looks like we're going to need a new hotel, huh" laughed Jessica, trying to lighten up the mood a bit. "Yea, I heard the Montgomery Inn isn't that bad, and it's cheaper too" Hannah responded. She reached into her pocket and grabbed the shrink ray. "Whoops, forgot to return this" she said. "No worries, I got it" Jessica said, grabbing the ray.

 

She set it to Millimeter, and aimed it at Katrina's house and pulled the trigger. "Stupid bitch" she grumbled and tossed the ray to the ground, stomping on it several times. Soon enough, Joyce returned to Katrina's house. She forgot her purse, but noticed the house wasn't where it normally was. She then saw the tiny house. "Looks like those people got revenge, huh?" she said. "Looks like my ray is gone too, I see the remains of it down the street. No worries, I have a spare."

 

Joyce returned to her housen and retrieved the spare shrink ray and brought Katrina's house back to normal size. She went inside and into Katrina's room. "So they shrunk ya back, huh?" Joyce said in a mocking voice. "Shut up" retorted Katrina. "It's called karma, Katrina. I don't know you did to them but it probably wasn't great. Looks like you got a black eye too" Joyce said. "I said shut up. It's not funny" Katrina said angrily. "Ok fine, sorry. You owe those people big time y'know" she informed Katrina. "Yea, I gave them a bit of money. Little over 10 bucks each." Joyce laughed. "That's probably not nearly enough. Ah well, they'll survive. Is that a bug on your bed?" said Joyce.

 

Katrina looked, and saw a small splatter of blood underneath her toe. "Shit, that's where that other guy went. Poor guy, but that was probably a statisfying death" she joked. "Your murderer!" laughed Joyce. She returned home after that, while Katrina spent some time cleaning her room.

 

The end.

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to leave a comment. Sorry for the anti-climactic ending.