- Text Size +

Everything felt wet and sticky, and the only sound heard was a loud panting noise. This is all Jason knew as he started to come back to reality. He felt like he was laying on a patch of soft thick hair, only the grass was black. He felt sick to his stomach as the ground he was laying shook up and down. He tried to shift his body, but as he did so he felt like he was sliding off the earth. He quickly grabbed hold of the black hair and started to climb. It was hard especially since it felt like an earthquake was going on around him as he tried to make his way up the hairy mountain, but finally he made it to a small flat surface. As he did so he realized where he was. A few feet away from him was a large pair of eyes. It seemed when his sister’s dog tried to lick him up, she instead slurped him up only to get stuck to the fur on the side of her face. He thought for sure he was dead back in the living room, but somehow he survived. Jason knew getting the dog’s attention was out of the question. Even if he could, Nina would probably just try the same thing she did before, and he would rather not give her a second chance. After a few minutes of being jostled around, he came up with his plan. He would have to wait for a chance to drop down safely to the ground below. As of now the dog was moving to fast to drop off, so he would have to wait.

Tim was in complete shock at the moment. Not only did he somehow shrink to somewhere around an inch or two, but his son was just eaten by their dog. He wasn’t sure what to make of everything besides just laying there. He tried to smack himself awake many times hoping it would all end, but to his own dismay it was a reality. He knew he somehow had to survive this and get his son to safety, but he just couldn’t. He wanted to just drop dead right there. No father wants to watch their son be killed, especially in such a demented way as his daughter’s dog eating his son. Tim just shut his eyes and began to weep as he felt overrun with emotions.

As time passed Dylan knew he would have to get his father up and find some way to get out of this hell like dream. For now though, he decided to let his father cry since there was nothing in the world he could say to change how Tim felt. Time was cut short for him though as the heard a pounding that was worse then anything Dylan has ever heard. It sounded as though buildings were collapsing around them. Dylan quickly ran to his father to help him up. The smashing was louder then before and sounded like it was right overtop of them. As Dylan grabbed Tim and tried to move him, the pounding stopped and all that was heard was silence. That was until he heard his dad give a scream that no man has ever given before. As he turned to look up he saw a sight no one should ever see. It let out a long yawning moan, that sounded like it echoed throughout the house. There she stood……the drowsy giantess…..the one he called mother.

There Tim saw his mistress. Her dark brown hair was shooting out in all directions, almost like it was afraid of her head. Her hazel colored eyes, still red from being rubbed. Then there was her body. Now Donna didn’t have nearly as nice of a body as she did when she was younger, being 43 its hard to keep in good shape even if you try, but of course to Tim she was always beautiful. Except now all of her features he loves were emphasized by being so much larger. Her body looked huge all the way down her thick legs connected to those large toes. By the way she looked he could tell she had not taken her morning shower. He was scared to death, but at the same time couldn’t resist running towards her. He just wanted to be with her again, instead of this horrible fate bestowed upon him and his son. Quickly he got to his feet and started sprinting towards her. He didn’t care anymore, all he wanted to do was be found.

Dylan watched as his father ran towards the huge figure standing at the bottom of the stairway. He knew he had to stop him, or else he could lose him just like he lost Jason. He quickly caught up to Tim, and pulled him down. ‘Listen Dad, the only way we can survive this is if we play it smart. Running towards Mom at this size will only….”, He was interrupted as the pounding once again took place. Only this time she was headed right for them. Dylan grabbed his father, and made his way over to the coach where he saw something he may be able to take shelter into. He grabbed his father and jumped into the entrance pulling Tim along side of him. They stayed there for a few seconds only to hear the loud stomps finally come to an end. This gave Dylan a chance to finally realize a certain whiff that was in the air. Kind of smelled like an odor of some sort and it got stronger the farther he went into their hideout. Now if Dylan knew what this place was he wouldn’t have brought Tim into here, but remember he was only trying to survive his giant mother. After a few more breathes of the hot pungent stench, Dylan realized where he was. “Dad we got to get out of here now, hurry”, Dylan shouted. Quickly he made his way out of the used sock. He had made it under the couch when he looked back to the sock to see his Dad stuck in the cotton, but it was too late to go back for him. “My feet are freezing down here, might as well put these socks on then just throw them in the hamper when I take my shower.”, The booming voice shouted. Dylan watched as two long wrinkled fingers reached down around the sock, to then stretch out the opening. He faintly heard a scream coming from the sock, which made him turn away not wanting to watch.

Without warning Tim felt his world turn upside down as he fell to the back of the material. Then just as quickly as it happened, he saw those giant toes that he saw before entering the mouth of his prison. He could hear the cotton scratching against the flesh of the giant foot coming to crush him. As it came closer he saw the toes wiggling almost in excitement to catch him. Finally everything become still, only it was about to become much worse. Tim was now pinned against his wife’s foot right underneath her toes. The skin felt dirty, almost like it had a layer of dried sweat on it. It smelled terrible, even worse then the sock did. He did always recall Donna having some smelly feet, but being this close and this small, intensified the smell so much more. He knew he was doomed, all he could do was hope his son would make it through this nightmare alive.

Donna quickly put the second sock on and made her way out of the living room. She had a few things to do she remembered before she could take a shower and relax. First thing on her list….take the dog out….