- Text Size +

Chapter 3

Nikki felt like she was burning up on the way to her in-law’s house. She had told Jason many times that the car’s air conditioning needed to be fixed, but he just kept putting it off. Finally she pulled up to their house. It was one of the hottest days of the year, and she could feel the heat as she made her way up to the front door. Her dark brown skin was gleaming in the sun, mostly because of her sweating. She was actually pretty excited to be able to spend some girl time with Jason’s mother and sister. They really connected even with the problems the extended family had. See Nikki was African-American, and as much as the family loved her, there were certain family members who did not like the idea and made sure to voice so during family gatherings. This didn’t stop her and Jason from being married and enjoying their relationship. They were perfect for each other, even though if you looked at them they looked like complete opposites. Jason was about 5’9” with a thinner build, were as Nikki was about 6’1”, and definitely had a distinguished muscular build. She loved to keep her body fit, and Jason seemed to love it even more. He always said she was his beautiful giantess, and she enjoyed the thought of that. After knocking, Donna answered the door quickly. “I’m sorry Nikki, I haven’t even showered yet. Just make yourself home while I go shower”, Donna said flustered.

After watching his father being engulfed by his own mother’s foot, Dylan then watched another huge giantess enter his home. He recognized her right away, it was his sister-in-law, Nikki. He always was amazed his brother was able to get a woman like that. He actually envied him because he too wanted a girl like that. He watched Nikki and his mother walk upstairs along with the dog. He couldn’t believe that right there were the two murderer’s of his brother and dad. Dylan couldn’t handle this all as he collapsed to the floor unconscious.

Donna led Nikki upstairs so she could show her where she would be staying while the boys were out. She quickly grabbed the dog and took her to Rachel’s room. “Rachel, take the dog out!”, she yelled in to her daughters room. Donna then opened the door next to Rachel’s room and showed Nikki into it. “Remember make yourself at home, this is your house too while the boys are out”, Donna said. Nikki thanked Donna for all her help and said she would like to get changed. “No problem at all, here is a laundry basket for any dirty clothes”, Donna said while pulling in the basket. Before leaving she quickly threw her dirty socks into the basket, before she headed into the bathroom for her shower.

Nikki felt relaxed as Donna showed her around. She always loved being in her mother-in-law’s company, but she felt as though the boys took everything she did for granite. Nikki figured it be best to get changed after her ride over. She was worried the whole time that Donna may have smelled her. She had been sweating so bad from the car ride over. As she began to take out some new clothes, she accidentally dropped a pair of her panties in the laundry basket. As she moved her bag out of the way so she could grab it, her bag caught onto the baskets handle and flipped it over. Irritated, she quickly rummaged through it and found her underwear. After throwing everything back in the basket, she realized something was stuck in her panties. She opened them up to realize it was a sock. She saw it was one of Donna’s socks that she threw in the basket earlier. She felt a bit shocked as to how wet the sock was. It almost seemed to be drenched in sweat. “Oh gross!”, she yelled once a whiff of the sock reached her nose. Quickly, she dropped the sock back into the basket after wiping her hands off on her pants. Nikki then locked the door, and gathered her things to get changed.

Tim was floating in and out of consciousness. The heat and pressure was more then he could bare, and the thought of it coming from his own wife was killing him inside. He wasn’t sure how long it had been, but his body had taken enough. Finally it seemed there was a small glimmer of hope for Tim. He felt the weight being lifted off, even though he was still stuck between the sweaty cotton and hot flesh. Without any warning, light entered his prison. He figured finally Donna must have been taking her sock off, and hopefully she will notice him. Before anything could happen, or he could even try and yell for her name, he was dropped along with the sock as he fell into a soft cushion. Tim was able to crawl out from inside the sock onto some of the other laundry. Before he could really even move around, a giant white parachute fell from the sky right on top of him. He pulled himself out from under it, only to realize what exactly fell on him. It was a giant pair of panties. When he tried to look up to see whose they belong to, his entire world was thrown around. He blacked out after being buried in piles of clothes. When he finally came to he was being lifted up two large black pillars. He saw where he was being taken to. All Tim could do was scream as he was smuggled into the damp, bushy, pubic forest.