- Text Size +
Amanda's gigantic fingers reached down from above. She still didn't know it was a city. She thought it was some sort of bug, so she attempted to pick it up. This proved disastrous for the city. Her fingers, far larger than any building, grasped the edges of the city. Buildings crumbled at her touch and people screamed. Alex tried to distance himself from the city as much as possible, but it was made considerably more difficult as he had to carry Sarah's limp body with him. (Getting real tired of your shit, Sarah.)

Amanda noticed the destruction and stopped herself from causing anymore.

"What in the world...?" She mumbled. "Never seen a bug like that before..."

She adjusted her plan to observe the "bug." This time, instead of using her fingers to pick up the city, she dug them into the carpet and underneath the city to lift it off the ground.

More buildings collapsed as the city's inhabitants were lifted off the ground once again, though this time by an entirely different woman.

Amanda's phone went off suddenly, startling everyone. "I Love It" by Icona Pop went off, her ringtone. Julia was calling again. Amanda, slightly annoyed, quickly answered her.

"Julia, I'll call you back in a bit. I'll call you, not the other way around. I'll talk you to more if you come by later."

Amanda turned her attention back to the city. Her brown eye filled the residents' vision. It seemed like she had finally realized what she was actually holding between her fingers.

"No way..." she mumbled. She pinched herself. "This has to be a dream, right? A tiny city? What on earth..."

Alex took Sarah's phone from her pocket and called Amanda. She had to know that he was in the city, and hopefully she would be helpful to the citizens. Icona Pop started blasting again, but was quickly silenced as his sister answered her phone.

"Amanda, it's me," Alex said. "I'm in that city you're holding."

His sister let out a small gasp. She put her eye closer to the city to get a better look.

"I'm waving."

Sure enough, Alex's minuscule form was waving flags his sister. Amanda could just barely make him out and another tiny form lying next to him on the ground.

Amanda laughed. "You always were my little brother, but now you really are!"

"Amanda, this is serious! You need to help us," Alex snapped.

Amanda's tone and expression darkened. "You'd better watch your tone, Alex. You're not the big one here."

Alex couldn't argue. His sister was in control here; whether he liked it or not. He didn't want to anger her, so he figured it was best to do what she asked.

"Mind telling me how and the whole city for small enough to fit in between two of my fingers?" Amanda booked.

"Honestly, I have no idea," Alex said into the phone. "I was just in the city when there was a bright flash of light, then everyone blacked out. When we woke up we were shrunken in the house."

Amanda giggled. "You do realize how ridiculous this whole situation is, right? I mean, look at you. You're barely even visible, and the city's not that much more impressive."

"Amanda, please," Alex begged. "You just have to protect us for a few hours. Watch over us or something."

Amanda considered this. "Hmm... I guess I could do that. However, I'll need something in return."

Alex sighed. "What?"

"Well... My feet kinda hurt. Julia might be coming over tonight, and they are kinda dirty as well, so you guys will have to fix that, won't you?" It wasn't much of a question. "Hey, it's a win win, right? You're protected and my feet will look better. Not in here though. We need to go back to my room."

Amanda stomped out of their mother's room and into hers.

"Carefully, Amanda!" Alex yelled. "There are other cities. You need to watch your step!"

Uh oh. That may have been a mistake. Amanda stopped.

"There's {i}more{/i} of you?" She sounded bewildered.

"Fuck me..." Alex cursed under his breath. He's really screwed over almost all of the other shrunken people. Both his mother and sister knew about them, and who knows what they'd do with them?

Amanda entered her pink room. She placed the tiny city down on the ground, near a pair of her pink flip flops. Amanda situated herself in a comfortable position, shaking the ground.

"Now, let's see... we had a deal, right? I'll protect you guys for now, but you have to do whatever I say."

Through the phone Amanda heard the people shout in unison "no," something she wouldn't have heard otherwise.

"What was that?" She sounded angry now, striking fear into the people's hearts. They were foolish. They knew that now. "Did I just hear a 'no?' I don't really think you have much of a choice, if any. I'm the one in charge here, and you do as I say. Got it?"

She heard a fearful and reluctant "yes" from the people.

"Good. Now, I think it would be in your best interest to start giving my feet some attention," Amanda thundered, propping her feet up at an angle so they hovered over the city, darkening it. "And that includes you too, little bro."

Alex, now with some experience in foot rubbing, was the first to walk up to his sister's colossal feet. Again, he could barely reach her heel, though it was easier to reach hers than his mother's. Her feet had already begun to acquire dirt and grime, as well as a somewhat unpleasant smell, even though he thought she had cleaned them earlier that day. Maybe she had, maybe she hadn't. It didn't really matter.Alex didn't really mind the rubbing of her feet that much, though. He was starting to get used to his family members' huge feet. Amanda flexed and scrunched her toes overhead, miles above in the sky. Again, Alex felt absolutely puny and pathetic compared to her. Like he would have to with his mom, obeying her each and every command would be the only way to ensure his safety and most pleasant shrunken experience. Unlike their mother, Amanda could be somewhat cold hearted, and she likely wouldn't pass up the opportunity to punish and ridicule Alex if it came her way.

Amanda felt sensational. She felt immense amounts of power. Not only did she have her literally little brother literally at her feet, but an entire city as well. And she was huge compared to them! She wasn't a few hundred feet tall; no, she was dozens of miles tall. She could destroy the whole city with one step. She had complete and utter control over these people's lives, and she loved it.

"You're really not doing a good enough job down there," the real life goddess scoffed. "Not only can k barely feel you down there, but it looks like you've made no progress whatsoever. My feet are just as dirty as they were before. Ugh, look at that. That's gross. I want it off my feet now. It's not so bad. It's like a free meal. And what better place to get it from?"

While others weren't as quick to comprehend what she had said, Alex was. And he found the idea repulsive. She wanted them to eat the dirt off her feet. Besides the fact that it was gross,it would be difficult to do, considering most of the dirt was multiple times larger than them.

Amanda noticed their delay and was obviously annoyed. "Really? Do we have to go through this {i}again{/i}? Once should have been enough."

Amanda slammed her foot down next to the tiny city, rocking the whole thing. Buildings collapsed after already being weakened by her earlier footfalls and fingers. Surely a few people died, and if so, Amanda was completely unaware.

"I said, lick the dirt off my feet! I'm not asking again."

The harshness in her tone was palpable, and this coupled with the fear of their lives being ended prematurely incited the people to do as their goddess commanded. Entire groups of people worked on single specks of dirt. Some attempted to eat the grime were just unable to. They got lucky and were allowed to get by without being noticed by Amanda. Her sole was so huge and the people so minuscule that she didn't see the slackers.

Alex almost was one of these slackers but ate the dirt with some other men. It honestly didn't taste that bad, but the texture was so peculiar and uncomfortable that it made the whole task difficult. The smell of her feet never went away, either. In fact, it seemed to get stronger.

After some time, Amanda stopped them again. She inspected her feet and didn't look too pleased.

"Barely anything was cleaned. I guess the heels look a little cleaner than the rest, but you're so small that you voiding reach anywhere else. You tried, so I guess I can't fault you for that."

For once she actually didn't sound that upset. Alex allowed himself to fall to the floor and just rest for a bit. He stared at the ceiling and saw Amanda's monstrous foot in the corner of his eye. Today had been so crazy, and it wasn't over yet. It wasn't even half over yet. He longed for his mother to return and save him from this nightmare. Sure, she may have forced them to rub her feet, and she might do something else, but overall she was way better than his sister.

Sarah woke up abruptly. She seemed confused at first, like she forgot what had happened, and then noticed the giant soles next to her.

"You're lucky," Alex muttered to her. "She made us eat some of the dirt off of her feet."

Sarah gagged a little, and was startled when Amanda's powerful voice shook the minute people.

"We've only just begun, so I don't know why you feel like you can be resting and lolling around. I never said you could, did I?"

Amanda was letting her lower go to her head, Alex thought. He just hoped she wouldn't make any brash decisions that they would both come to regret.

"Well," the titaness boomed, "I'm going to take a shower now. I have a special task for you when I get back, so don't go anywhere. Not like you could go anywhere even remotely far, anyway. Even if you did, well, it wouldn't end too well for you."

Amanda's huge bare sole passed overhead. Another tiny city found itself beneath it as she heads out the door to the bathroom, leaving the micro city alone again for a short time.