- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter sure is different than my usual ones. It's much more descriptive and I believe it's longer than most as well. Sorry for the delay and the lack of giantess content in this chapter.
Alex sat with his head in between his knees. He was all tuckered out at this point and could use a few moments to rest. He was willing to do whatever Amanda asked right now, as he really didn't care that much. Sarah seemed uninterested in everything as well. She sat down next to him but said nothing. Alex laid down and looked up at the ceiling. He just wanted his mom to be home. What he really wanted was a nap. He couldn't do that now, not with Amanda nearby.

Alex heard the loud sound of an engine, followed by he sound of a door closing and another opening. His mom must have been back. Alex was grateful but didn't move from his position. It was good to get some rest for the little time he could.

Alex heard his mom and sister talk for a bit. Neither mentioned the shrunken city. It Alex hadn't had told his mom that Amanda had them, she likely wouldn't suspect a thing. Amanda didn't seem to consider the possibility that her mom knew, either.

Loud footsteps shook the city and caused a stir in the crowds of people. Alex just sighed. He was too tired for anything, really. The door opened and Alex was glad to see his massive mother waltz in.

Her eyes scanned the floor, looking for signs of the tiny city she knew was there somewhere. She tapped her foot unconsciously and rocked the city, causing tremors and a few buildings to shake and moan. She quickly realized what she was doing and stopped. She focused harder and saw a tiny speck by Amanda's sandals. She thought it must be the city, so she closed the door quietly as to not alert Amanda and got on all fours. She crawled over to the city, her face close to the ground like a dog. She came upon the tiny city and smiled, her green eyes staring at it intently. She picked the city up and placed it in her palm.

Alex was unable to continue his rest after being whirled into the sky. Instinctually his heart skipped a beat, although he knew what was happening and wasn't really perturbed. Again he sighed.

Alex's mother took the city to her room again and "gently" placed it on the floor. Amanda didn't even seem to notice her mom had entered her room, let alone taken the entire city from her. Alex's mom slipped off her black sandals with a small boom and placed her feet on the ground with considerably larger ones. Her colossal toes scrunched up and her brown toenails reflected the light from the lamp across the room. She closed the door and tried to keep her voice quiet; not to spare the tiny denizens' ears, but so she wouldn't alert Amanda.

Alex looked up at his savior's enormous face which in turn looked down upon him and the whole city. He felt a bit unnerved by having his every action watched by the huge eye, but then again, he was so small his mom would have a hard time identifying his individual actions.

"Well... aren't you lucky I got home when I did?" His mom asked the city in a hushed tone that was still quite loud to the tiny people. She hadn't moved her face from right above the city when she spoke, so the air from her mouth shook the city.

The city applauded her all at once. They much preferred her to Amanda. She'd still made them rub her feet, but they would take that any day over more time with Amanda.

"You little guys stay here, okay? I need to go get something from my car."

His mother stood up, her towering form casting a shadow over the whole city. She stomped away and left the city vulnerable for a short time.

"Hands up, fuckers."

A sharp voice cut through the air. Alex turned around and saw a group of people staring back at him. Some were armed with guns. Sarah turned around as well and recoiled a bit.

"I said, hands up!"

Alex and Sarah did what they said. The same voice that had spoken just before belonged to a young man. He couldn't have been much older than Alex of Sarah. He was probably in his early 20s. He had a bandana covering the bottom half of his face, adorned with a skull. He had a beanie on his head, so his hair wasn't visible. Alex assumed he had short cropped hair if he couldn't see it under the beanie. His sharp brown eyes looked unforgiving and stared directly at Alex and Sarah.

They did as they were asked and put their hands in the air.

"Follow me," the young man said and began walking away. Alex, Sarah and his group followed behind.

Alex examined the rest of the group. Most were also armed, though some were not. In all, there were 6, including the man Alex presumed was the leader. 4 men and 2 women. One had a gun, but the other did not.

The 8 of them walked until they reached a small shop in between two fairly large buildings. Alex heard light booms coming from another room, but since they never got much louder, Alex assumed it must have been Amanda and not his mother. The building they entered looked like a small restaurant from the outside, and sure enough, Alex was right.

Alex expected the whole place to be in ruins after the massive damage his female family had caused to the city, but it was in surprisingly good condition. A red carpet covered most of the floor and led towards the bar, where there was instead a wooden floor. There were booths and elevated tables galore, and in the way back were the bathrooms. Towards their right was the kitchen a little ways away. Not a bad place to reside during an apocalypse, Alex thought. Then he thought again. Was this really the apocalypse? It couldn't be. To them it sure did seem like it, though. Had his mother really caused an "apocalypse" in their little city? Alex found it hard to think about.

A man, different from the one that led them there, pointed an assault rifle towards a booth, tacitly telling them to sit there. The leader of the group holstered his pistol and looked at Alex and Sarah.

"Keep an eye on them, Punk," he said to the man who'd motioned his gun. "The rest of you, keep watch around the area. If she comes back, I want you to watch these two extra well."

Punk nodded, as did the rest of the group. Punk sat down at a table a few seats away from them. He didn't show much interest in the two of them. Their hands were free, but he made the correct assumption that they would be too smart to try anything against four armed people.

Alex eyed Punk. Like the leader, he wore a gray beanie on his head. However, he looked older than the leader, probably in his late 20s or early 30s. He had a goatee and, like Vick and that one man from earlier, was a bit overweight.

One of the women from earlier strided by the three of them. She sat down on top of a table at a booth in between them and looked at Alex and Sarah. Alex felt a familiar movement in his pants.

"Fox, what are you doing?" Punk asked the woman. "Wolf said keep watch around the area. I've got these two covered."

Punk. Fox. Wolf. These couldn't be these people's real names. They must have been code names or something.

"Oh, come on Punk," Fox replied in a sweet tone. "The others have the perimeter secure, and there's nothing for me to do. Why not join you three? I'd like to become acquainted with our new 'friends,' anyway."

Fox moved her left leg over her right and looked at Alex and Sarah. She had long blonde hair (who doesn't in this story) and a police cap on her head. Her hair fell over her shoulders and went down to nearly the small of her back. Her emerald green eyes sparkled in the light. She had quite large breasts, as well, Alex noticed. Young men his age would surely notice. Going farther down her body, her long, elegant legs connected to dainty and petite feet strapped into fancy, open toed heels. Her fiery red toenails seemed to shine and reflected the light. She wore a thin jacket and a short, red skirt.

Fox jumped off the table and walked over to Alex and Sarah, taking deliberate and graceful steps. Her heels clacked against the floor rhythmically. Out of her pocket she pulled two pairs of handcuffs and proceeded to cuff the two. Even though she had the police cap and handcuffs, Alex doubted she was a cop. She looked very out of place with these misfits. She seemed more like someone one would find in a strip club. She had the body, the looks, and, from what Alex was feeling already, the charisma.

"Now are you glad I came over?" She asked Punk in a sing song voice. It was so nice to listen to.

Punk merely grunted. Fox turned back to Alex and Sarah and caught Alex's longing eyes staring at her before they quickly averted. She smiled seductively and let out a small giggle.

"How are those cuffs feeling, sweetie?" She said to Alex.

"Tight." His voice cracked. He felt sheepish and turned a little red. He tried to act tough but it wasn't working. Already he was starting to develop a little Stockholm syndrome for Fox. She was so sexy, and her voice...

No. This was not how he should be thinking. That would never get him out of this predicament.

"Stand up," Fox said to him.

"Well, uh..." Alex didn't feel comfortable standing up right now.

"Come on."

Alex reluctantly did as his captor asked. He tried to lean on the edge of the booth a bit to change his posture. Fox swayed a little from side to side, as if she was moving in time to a song. She knew something was up, and she had a very good idea of what it was.

"Straight up."

Alex stood straight up and closed his eyes in embarrassment. Sarah stifled a laugh. Even in their situation they were in, his body was telling him to do something else. Someone must have pitched a tent in the southern area.

Fox laughed. "You don't have to be embarrassed. I'm sure your friend understands why."

Alex turned beet red. Then everyone's attention was turned towards their left, where they heard some loud booms. For the second time that day. Alex was glad his giant mother had returned.

"Aw..." Fox whined. "We'll have to talk later. Follow me."

Alex and Sarah followed Fox out the door of the restaurant, with Punk taking up the rear. They met the others in the group and saw Wolf looking a bit angry. And, of course, they saw his mother's colossal toes standing over the city.

"We're not done with you two, yet," Wolf said to Alex. His brown eyes had a different look to them. Was it guilt? Regret? Fear? Alex wasn't sure. Maybe he felt bad for capturing them. It was a large accusation that likely wasn't true. Alex just nodded and stared up at his mother. Maybe she'd save them from these captors. But, then again, did he really want to be saved?