- Text Size +
Amanda stormed into the house, throwing her book bag onto the floor. Tears streamed down her face. Usually her mother would say something about, but because she didn't, Amanda assumed she was out. She screamed and tore at her hair. She was furiously upset.

"What the FUCK, Andrew?!" She yelled as tears fell from her face. She threw herself on the floor, acting completely unlike her 21 year old self.

She lightly tossed her phone on the ground, wanting to throw the thing against a wall but knowing well enough that it wouldn't pay. On the screen was a string of text messages between Amanda and her boyfriend, Andrew. Or, rather, her ex boyfriend, for he had just broken up with her. He cut their one year relationship short, just a little over a week past their anniversary, for "another girl." Amanda loved him dearly, and the whole thing obviously affected her very deeply.

Amanda sobbed heavily for a few more minutes, reflecting over the past year they spent together. Slowly, heartbreak turned into anger.

"For that slut?" She said aloud to herself angrily.

She couldn't understand why Andrew would leave her for that girl, Sandra. Amanda had been nothing but good to him, always going out with him and doing things with him. She always pleased him, and he repaid her by doing this? Some nerve.

Amanda became angrier and angrier. She wanted to smash something, though she knew it would do he no good. She stood up and paced around the room. Suddenly, she remembered something. That tiny city from before...

Amanda kicked her sandals off and walked into her bedroom. She got down on all fours and stuck her face close to the ground. Her pupils dilated as she examined the ground, searching for that tiny city. Unable to locate it, she smashed her fist down on the ground, crushing a tiny city. She felt this, albeit just barely, and looked down. On her hand she saw the faintest traces of metal and building, and on the ground she saw a small outline of a city. She looked next to the patch and saw a tiny city. Confused, she looked around and saw another city, then another and so on. She put two and two together and realized that the city she'd seen earlier wasn't the only city around. She smiled evilly.

"That's something I can smash," she muttered quietly as she raised her left foot into the air above a city.

----------------

Miles below, people screamed as the young woman raised her colossal foot high into the sky. Though her words were quiet to her, Amanda's ominous threat was very loud to the people below, and her intentions were immediately known. Panicked citizens ran through the streets, trying in vain to hide or run from the Amanda's huge foot. Most knew it would be impossible to outrun something so gigantic, and hiding would do them no good, as they would be crushed just as easily beneath skyscrapers as they were out in the open.

Her huge sole, complete with perfect wrinkles and a bit of dirt, descended mercilessly. The instant her sole hit the city it was over. Hundreds of lives were snuffed out immediately as the overwhelming tons f flesh surrounded them almost instantly. Buildings crumbled like sand, perhaps easier to her, under her tremendous foot. Screams were silenced when Amanda's foot ended the entire existence of the city and everyone inside it.

When her foot hit the city, Amanda barely felt anything at all, just the slightest little bit of resistance before nothing... and she loved it. She knew it meant that the city succumbed instantly to her immense strength and she could oh so easily destroy them. She let out a little moan and her eyes lit up as she looked for more cities. She looked like a tiger hunting its prey.

Once she saw that first city, many more became easily visible, like after spotting the first star in the night sky, the rest seem to light up right after. Spotting a city particularly close to her foot, Amanda honed in on that one and focused her attack.

She set her foot down a few inches (miles) from the city with a colossal boom that shook the tiny people's world. Already, buildings began to quake and tremble from the powerful shockwaves from a mere footstep of Amanda. It was truly awe inspiring the immense power she held over these people, and how her simplest of actions were cataclysmic to them.

Amanda looked down at her feet, examining her toes. They were still turquoise, and she smiled as she remembered when she forced a city to paint her toes, though they failed miserably at the task and she had to finish it for them. Amanda's face went expressionless as she thought about something for a second, then it converted back into that malevolent smile as she stared down at the puny city miles below.

"Pathetic," she muttered as she eyed the city.

After what seemed like an eternity for the citizens below, Amanda began her attack. Though she too her time with it, death would still be instant for anyone she wanted. Slowly but surely, Amanda moved her foot closer to the city by pulling her foot with her toes. She grasped the carpet between them and pulled forward before letting her toes stretch up a bit and repeating the process.

The people below saw this action and panicked. Amanda couldn't hear their distraught screams, but she knew it was happening. She let out a deafening giggle as she relished the fear and pandemonium below.

Eventually Amanda's foot reached the very outskirts of the city. To Amanda, her foot was basically on top of it. She looked down at her foot and erupted in furious and thunderous laughter, much stronger than her previous giggle.

"Oh my God," she said, covering her mouth with her hand. "You're SO small! My toe alone is bigger than your whole puny city!" She laughed again.

Amanda let her big toe hang above the city, its shadow blotting out almost all light. Amanda's words really put into perspective for the people. They knew they were small, but... they really were smaller than a toe. Their entire, huge city... smaller than a toe.

This thought only filled the people's minds for a few short moments, for Amanda let her beautiful toe fall down, which resulted in the prompt death of, well, everyone. Her toe's soft, firm flesh fell at awesome speeds and flattened everything bleep, building and person alike.

Two cities, their destruction less than two minutes apart, and Amanda had already slaughtered half a million people without a care in the world.

Already Amanda was feeling better and beginning to relieve some stress.

"Man, do I WISH I could do that to Andrew! I just wanna crush his stupid ass," she mumbled to herself.

Amanda lowered herself to the ground and lay down on her stomach, resting her head on her crossed arms. She looked at another micro city, just a few inches away from the one she'd just crushed. She smiled and blew a little air out of her nose. This simple action caused a few buildings to tremble and shake.

"I could really use a light snack right about now..." Amanda said ominously before reaching her enormous thumb and forefinger to wrap around the city. Buildings fell and collapsed and people were stuck to the ground because of the gravitational effect.

Amanda looked at the absolutely tiny city between her fingers, sticking up close to her brown eye. She grinned her now infamous grin as she tried her hardest to see the thousands of nearly microscopic people. Frustrated at barely being able to make out their forms, she opened up her mouth and dropped the city in.

The city fell into the cavernous maw of Amanda. Her hot breath instantly washed over the people as they flew at many miles per hour into her mouth. The city landed with a wet plop on her tongue, and immediately Amanda's saliva began to run into the city. It flooded the streets and buildings began to crumble because of it. Most had already fallen from the deadly impact, though, and many lost their lives from it as well.

Amanda sloshed the city around on her tongue, moving it back and forth, fully aware of the destruction she was causing. Finally, she swallowed the city whole, without even chewing any of it. Had she wanted to, her enormous white teeth would have been easily able to destroy anything in the city, cutting buildings and people in half.

The city slid down her throat and into her stomach, where the very few survivors would meet their end in the ultra acidic content of Amanda's stomach.

"Not bad," Amanda said with a smile, looking down at other cities. "Could be better tasting, but it was okay."

Still on her stomach, Amanda literally poked fun at the cities, using her tremendous fingers to flatten almost the entire metropolises instantly. Her finger, not as big as her toe, was unfortunately, to Amanda, at least, unable to destroy cities in one motion. Over 75% of the city was destroyed immediately, though. Her perfectly manicured nail, painted red, spelled death and destruction for anything it touched. Buildings crumbled immediately as soon as her skin touched them, and people were flattened beneath the colossal appendage. Some people managed to find themselves stuck between two huge ridges on the bottom of her finger, allowing them to live to see another day. When her finger retracted and moved on to the next city, they looked around and saw nothing but smoldering debris, ruins and tons of splotches of red.

Becoming slightly bored with the little cities, Amanda stood back up to her full, menacing height of nearly 70 miles. To these people, utterly enormous and gigantic would not even begin to describe Amanda's unfathomable size.

Amanda exited her bedroom, her footfalls shaking the entire world for any city in the whole home. The tremendously loud booms created by her feet were heard all over, and some that were especially close to her feet when they hit the ground even went deaf.

The young woman arrived in the living room of her home and began to scan the floor. She nearly jumped with joy and became extremely giddy when she saw a fairly large patch in the middle of the room. The patch was a collection of nearly 10 cities, meaning that that patch had around 5 million people living in it. 5 million people scared out of their minds when the ground violently shook as Amanda stomped over to them.

They were surrounded entirely by enormous beige pillars that in reality were the carpet fibers. Suddenly, Amanda slammed her turquoise toes down in front of them, rocking the entire earth and causing buildings to sway and collapse. Amanda's toes alone dwarfed the carpet fibers and stretched much farther up.

Amanda smiled evilly and began to giggle. She was going to crush the entire patch, all 5 million people. She was excited. She just wanted to smash things crush them and get her anger out. And what better thing to crush them a few small cities beneath her feet?

Amanda didn't dance around this time. She quickly raised her foot up and slammed it down on the patch. Since her toe was able to crush an entire city on its own, her foot could crush all ten. Instantly, 5 million lives were snuffed out beneath her enormous, beautiful foot. Her soft skin was a death sentence for everything caught beneath it.

All over her foot, Amanda felt slight resistance for a split second before she felt it no more. She moaned a little, knowing she's just crushed so many people, just like that.

Over the next half hour, Amanda crushed a few more cities beneath her feet, sometimes on purpose and sometimes accidentally. She decided that she needed to have a few friends over for the night. They'd love this. Besides, she might need their help getting over this horrible relationship.
Chapter End Notes:
Quick note, the friends that may come over (if you guys would like to see a chapter or two about them) are not the 4th giantess I was talking about ;)