- Text Size +

"I know you want to watch, Alex, but please, don't," Jessica whispered with a smirk as she began to change into her gym clothes. The tiny senior turned around for a short moment, but as soon as his enormous female counterpart looked away, he looked back. Alex couldn't resist himself and was in awe at watching the titanic beauty change. He also enjoyed the other girls changing as well, but Jessica was the best in his mind.

Jessica finished changing and sat down on the bench next to Alex, her enormous butt causing Alex to fall to his own. She slipped off her leather sandals and began to put on her running shoes, slipping her huge but beautifully graceful feet in them. She started talking to Alex as her slender fingers deftly tied double knots.

"I'm glad you're in agreement that you need to stay in here," Jessica said to Alex quietly, not wanting the other girls to hear her. "You'd be a goner in minutes out there!"

"You're right," Alex agreed. "I just wish I could get credit for class, but I doubt that will happen. I mean, that's why I'm here, after all."

"It's a shame, but it's much safer this way. Gym doesn't even count for much anyway. Well, I'll see you in a bit. I need to get out there soon, or else I'll lose some credit. See you soon!"

Jessica picked up her right shoe and started to put it on when she suddenly dropped it and let out a deafening scream. One of her friends had snuck up on her and scared her. The friend began to laugh uncontrollably as Jessica flailed about instinctively. In her confusion and fright, Jessica accidentally smacked Alex with her hand. Because of the state Jessica was in, she didn't even feel Alex's tiny body against her hand. Alex fell hundreds of feet, screaming all the way. It seemed luck was on his side (or was it?) as he happened to land in the shoe Jessica had dropped instead of the hard tile floor. His body ached all over from the rough fall, but he was glad he was alive. As he regained his senses, a sickening feeling passed over him.

Jessica was laughing, now over the shock of being scared. She was cursing out her friend, who was still laughing, but was being more lighthearted about it. She pushed her hair out of her eyes as she lowered her right foot into her shoe. Alex looked up in awe and fear at the enormous expanse that was Jessica's sole descending at insane speeds on his exact position. Time seemed to slow as he realized the gravity of the situation and desperately scrambled to the toe section of her shoe, the nearest place and only one that might be able to save him.

Alex, running as fast as his little legs would carry him, was no match for Jessica's foot. Her foot came down much faster than he could run, and Alex, in a desperate attempt, dove forward as far as he could and lay down on his stomach. He turned around as the light quickly faded, replaced by the unbelievably large shapes of five cute toes. As soon as Jessica's toes entered her shoe, the air within became humid and damp. Alex had to work to breathe, her utterly enormous foot making the autonomous action difficult.

Jessica's toes crawled forward, grabbing the sole of the shoe and then lurching forward again to move. They looked like monsters with minds of their own. Soon enough, the masses of flesh were on top of Alex. He was unable to do anything underneath their crushing pressure, and when her toe covered his face, he felt like he was going to die from lack of oxygen. It was horrible for him.

Alex was thrown forcefully into the underside of Jessica's toe before slamming back down into the sole of the shoe. The action repeated itself over and over, along with Alex being thrown from side to side and all over the shoe, as Jessica merely walked out to the gymnasium.

The squeak of sneakers on wood filled the air as Jessica exited the locker room and entered the gym. Kids were conversing and laughing, all of them moseying around before class begun. Jessica and her friend that she'd walked out with crossed the room and began talking to a few other friends by a wall.

Alex began to regain his composure and started to think after Jessica finally stopped walking. He had no way to get her attention. She'd likely left her phone in the locker room, so calling her would be pointless. He considered banging her toes, but at his size it'd be a miracle if she felt him. He couldn't yell up to her, either. She could barely hear him when he was right next to her; how could she hear him when he was (to him) 60 miles away and through a shoe?

The constant chatter was interrupted by the gym teacher telling everyone to begin the warm up run. At the beginning of every class the students would run for five minutes to get prepared for the rest of class. Alex let out a small yelp as he was tossed against the toe of the shoe. Jessica began to run, unaware that her friend was stuck in her shoe. Alex nearly fell unconscious from the hard collisions against Jessica's shoe and toes. He was constantly thrown about in her shoe.

The struggle continued for the next five minutes before a sharp whistle rang out, signaling the end of the run. Jessica slowly came to a stop, tired but less out of breath than her friends.

Inside Jessica's shoe it was a whole nother story. The air was thick and very hot. Jessica's feet had begun to sweat a lot, which proved disastrous for Alex. He was even hotter than Jessica was. Each droplet of sweat was many times his size. If one fell on him, he would get seriously injured from the fall; if it didn't kill him, he would still be completely drenched in foot sweat from one drop. And, of course, with running comes a fairly putrid smell, which Alex had to suffer up close and personal. Alex wanted to cover his nose, but not only would it barely prevent the smell from reaching his nose, he wouldn't be able to hold on from being thrashed about so much. The smell of her lotion had all but faded; its scent was hardly detectable through the overpowering odor of her foot sweat.

Alex struggled to regain his breath after being thrashed about so much. He was sure he'd hurt something; slamming into Jessica's toes so much at such speeds was definitely not good for him.

Jessica fortunately stayed still for a few moments. The teacher was explaining some things, giving everyone a few moments to rest. Alex lay down underneath Jessica's very big big toe. He was directly below it. The relatively small gap between the toe and the shoe was at least a hundred feet to Alex, providing him ample space to rest below.

Still recovering, Alex looked up at the underside of Jessica's toe. He could see every single detail of it. What would be invisible, or at the very least incredibly hard to spot, was as clear as daylight to Alex. The intricate patterns and swirls of her toe print gave Alex something to study for a bit. He could probably fit within one of them at his size, maybe even with some room to spare. He also noticed that some specks of dirt had managed to get stuck within some of the grooves of her toe. Incredibly to small to Jessica, they were equal to Alex's size, and some even dwarfed him. It was all very humbling.

A subtle movement of Jessica's shoe and not so subtle unconscious toe movement told Alex it was time to get out from under her toe. He got to his feet and jogged out from below, mentally preparing himself for whatever was coming next.

Jessica scrunched her toes up, showing Alex her pink polish. The job looked pristine to her, but Alex could easily see every small chip and smudge. Alex winced a bit when her toes came down. If he hadn't moved, he'd be nothing more than a puny little red spot on the bottom of her toe.

The teacher's talk concluded, and the girls began to go to their areas of the gym. A divider in the middle of the gym split it in two, with two groups of girls on each side. The girls grabbed nets and set them up, for they were playing soccer/football. Alex was unaware of this, but he'd soon find out.

The girls all got into their positions, prepared for a friendly match. Jessica was an athletic girl and she happened to be a forward for the school's soccer team. As such, her team let her play forward here as well. Jessica was also very skilled at the game, so she would no doubt be receiving the ball a lot from her teammates, which wouldn't be good for Alex.

A sharp blow from a whistle rang out and the ball was kicked to another girl, starting the game. Jessica's team started with the ball.

Alex heard the whistle and began to panic a little bit. He wasn't sure what was going on, but he braced himself as Jessica's shoe shifted and he fell over. He could only hope what was about to come wasn't as bad as the run. Even if it was, it couldn't be much worse, could it?

Our hero was unfortunately wrong. Jessica had been jogging during the run, but now she was sprinting around, trying to pass the enemy. Alex was thrown around even more violently than before, slamming into toe and rubber alike.

A hard kick across the gym floor was directed at Jessica, which she easily received. Already in a good position thanks to her speed, she pulled a little fancy footwork and shot the ball into the net, scoring the game's first goal.

Alex wasn't prepared for the ball. The hard leather struck the side of Jessica's shoe with great force. While she was easily able to control it, its astounding power shot Alex across the width of the shoe, sending him flying from the right side of the shoe, over the toes and to the left. Jessica gave the ball a little nudge forward to get into a better position. The "little" nudge sent Alex into the roof of the shoe with some possible injuries. He fell down hard onto Jessica's big toenail.

The cold pink nail, akin to an enormous field hundreds of feet in every direction, was a welcome, stark contrast to the hot environment within the shoe. Jessica's foot began to sweat a lot again, and the stench, which had faded a bit, returned back, stronger than before. Dirt and musk filled the air, the stench overwhelming. Alex felt a bit light headed because of it.

Suddenly the shoe shifted again and Alex flew down hundreds of feet off of Jessica's toes and into the toe of the shoe. Jessica kicked the ball a little over, sending Alex to the right, before taking the shot.

Jessica's foot flew backward thousands of feet. Alex flew into the air and even went all the way to the back for a split second. He saw for the first time her slightly calloused and rounded heel up close before he fell back down to the toe. Alex banged his head hard against the toe of the shoe as Jessica gave the ball a tough kick.

All of these events happened over the course of a few seconds. Alex quickly realized this would be much worse than the run.

The game went on for the rest of class. Alex's experience was more or less the same for the whole time as the first shot. Being the star player, Jessica's received the ball plenty of times, giving Alex quite the experience. He surely suffered some head damage and likely some broken bones from the ruthless gauntlet that was Jessica's shoe.

After an eternity the final bell rang out, signaling the end of the day. Jessica's team easily won, 5-1. The teammates all congratulated each other. Jessica exited the gym and entered the locker room.

Alex was panting. His body ached all over, in every possible place. He was completely drenched in Jessica's foot sweat; his clothes stuck to his Boyd and his hair was wet. He smelled awful. He was covered in the foul odor of Jessica's foot. Alex looked over at the enormous pink toes of his friend and shuddered. Those seemingly innocent toes were responsible for the extreme pain he was in. He was lucky to be alive, as just a single one could snuff his life out like it was nothing at any given moment.

Alex lay down on the ground, not under Jessica's toes this time. He looked up at the blue interior of the shoe, sighing and recovering. He tried to ignore the horrendous pain everywhere. Suddenly he felt the shoe flying up. Alex was stuck to the bottom of the shoe because of gravity. The shoe stopped its ascent and light flooded in as Jessica slipped her foot out.

Jessica peered into her shoe and let out a small gasp before covering her mouth. She reached into her shoe and carefully pulled out Alex's minuscule form. Her eyes widened as she stared at Alex. He wiggled in the tight grip between her fingers, an awkward smile forming on his lips.