- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Alex looked at Sarah. She'd stopped crying but was still upset.

"What are we going to do?" She asked him, sniffling.

"We should head over to the hallway where the rooms are," he answered. "We can decide when we get there."

She nodded and they once again continued their journey. They walked on and on, hearing his mother's booming footsteps in the distance, crushing countless others all the time, without her even knowing. There was nothing they could do to stop her. They couldn't even tell her about their situation. They were just too small.

After many more hours and a few close encounters with the goddes Alex called his mother, he and Sarah arrived in the hallway where most of the rooms were. The doors stood dozens of miles tall.

"What are these rooms?" Sarah asked.

"Bedrooms. My mom's is the close on on the right," he replied. "Mine is the far one on the right. My sister's is the close on on the left."

"What about the far one on the left?"

"That's the bath-"

Alex was cut off by a thunderous booming sound. Sarah instinctively grabbed his arm. It made her feel safer. They both turned around, but his mother was off in the distance.

Their attention was turned back the other way by the incredibly loud sound of a door creaking open. Out stepped a colossal foot, even larger than Alex's mother. That foot was followed by another of equal size. Out he door stepped Amanda, Alex's sister.

"I think I'm gonna be sick," Sarah managed.

Amanda's feet slammed into the ground with a resounding thud. Alex and Sarah fell once again. It was starting to become a regular thing.

"That is the largest ponytail I've ever seen," Alex said. It was enormous. It had to be at least 5 miles long maybe even more.

Amanda began walking towards Alex and Sarah. Her feet were bigger than her mother's, so the tremors she made were a bit louder and a bit stronger as well. Alex and Sarah stood paralyzed with fear. Although they were used to this by now, it never got any less frightening.

Amanda stopped just a few feet from Alex and Sarah. Her toes had just been painted bright red. Once again, Alex felt completely powerless against these huge toes.

"Mom?" The titaness bellowed. Alex's eardrums nearly burst from the sheer force of her voice.

"Yes?" Alex's mother reasoned, loud and clear for the tiny ears of her son and his friend. Even though she was multiple rooms away, it still sounded like she was yelling.

Amanda's foot raised high up in the air over Alex and Sarah. She had just recently gotten out of the shower, so her soles were incredibly smooth. The earthquakes got less and less powerful with each step, but they were still earthquakes.

Alex and Sarah could hear every word in the conversation between the two goddesses.

"What should I wear for my date with Andrew, Mom?" Amanda asked.

"Hmm..." their mother replied. Why not wear a short skirt? And maybe a long jacket as well?" ;)

"What about shoes?"

"I'd wear some heels if I were you."

Amanda began thundering back towards Alex and Sarah.

"We need to do something! Quick!" Sarah yelled.

"Where do we go?" Alex shouted back.

"Anywhere!"

"The closest room is Amanda's!"

"Who's Amanda?"

"Her!"

"Go!"

Alex reluctantly followed Sarah towards Amanda's door. The booms got louder, signaling to them Amanda was gaining on them.

They reached the door after running for a short time. The "small" gap below the door was probably thousands of feet tall. They easily ran under and saw a few more of the shrunken cities.

The door groaned behind them. Amanda stomped in, shaking the earth. Her red toes glistened in the light. The fresh scent of her lotion spread throughout the room. Alex looked back at the daunting sight of his sister's feet. She easily stepped over them and obliterated one of the many shrunken cities in her room. Her tremendous footfalls rocked the world. She started to undress and put on her short skirt and long jacket. It truly was a sight to behold.

Amanda looked around for her heels but she was unable to locate them. She paced the room, unaware of the threat she was to her microscopic brother on the ground. She stomped over right by where Alex and Sarah were. Her enormous toes looked menacing.

All of a sudden, Amanda stomped her foot down in frustration with a deafening boom. Alex and Sarah went flying miles out the room . Alex was right on course for his mother's room right across the hall. Although the bed sheets were soft, they would be much harder from he distance and speed he flew. He lost track of Sarah; she must have been flown somewhere else. He hoped she was ok, but didn't have much time to think as he collided with his mother's bed and fell unconscious.
Chapter End Notes:
Not complete yet