- Text Size +
 

Tech Support Part V



It happens three days after our return form the Caribbeans party.


Sophia is gone to work. I am sitting as usual in my dark prison. Although there's no doubt my “awakening” has created the problem for me to survive the interminable hours of inactivity in the drawer, far from the blissful oblivion of the past year, it has also provided me with my memories and I hope a chance to escape this hell.

Although I should hate Sophia for the treatment she applies to me nearly every day, I really just can't. She' not aware in anyway of my predicament. She's using me as one uses any ordinary object of our lives. Although the situation she keeps me in is ugly, I can't hate someone who honestly does not know that I even exist. And until I find a way to express my sentience to her, it will remain the same. Patience is a virtue, I think to myself, as I sit in the dark. I have to be honest , this is the most unbelievable development I could ever have imagine to my discovery. How could I have conceived one day that I would be subjected to the very shrinking process I uncovered after my long and patient research? Well, I know I thought about that, imagining scenarios where I would accidentally fall in the shrinking field, and find myself a one inch man on the metallic receiver plate. I had even installed a redundant emergency system at floor level if that dire happenstance would ever occur.

What I had never imagined is to ever be forcibly subjected to the process and even less, to be sold as an object to a beautiful girl to play with. That very thought makes me chuckle now: a tiny homonculus, reflecting about his life and the hazards of science, while resting on some hot chick panties, within the dark confirm of her drawers. Man, if I ever get out of this, I will write a Pulitzer-worth novel.



I hear a click. I know now that it is the door opening. But instead of the usual five musical notes, I hear a more complex music. Has she forgotten the alarm sequence? A minute later,some vibrations are coming my way. Heavy footfalls on the carpeted floor of the bedroom. The drawer above me is opened. She's early. I did not expected her to be back before late tonight. I even anticipated a heavy session for me with a new lover Mary-Jane, if I understood the phone conversation correctly. Some fumbling is done above my head.

Suddenly the drawer opens, light blinding me. The huge form above me is not Sophia. She's a young woman with short black hair. I don't know her. A nosy cleaning woman? She's wearing some sort of combat fatigue. Her eyes lock on me and she smiles. This is my chance , whoever she is. I start waving my arms and jumping up and down. I know my face is not showing expressions and I have hardly any voice to use. But still she must see I am aware of her. She grabs something from her breast pocket and lowers it in the drawer. I stagger back as I watch the thing coming down and being deposited on the pink fabric. It is a man. My size, about four inches. He comes to his feet, his expressionless face turning to me. My body feels like ice. Above me, the woman is smiling and looking at both of us, obviously interested to see this. The man looks around, hardly seems to notice me and start lying on the floor, cuddling in a near fetal position. I know this way of “sleeping”. I have done it for months on end. Suddenly I realize what this is. This is a new model. A newly harvested guy, his memory wiped out, his body conditioned to please his mistress. He has no idea what is happening to him. I shiver and wait for the looming shadow to come and grab me, as I stare at the already sleeping man.

In a flash the entire situation explains itself to me. The technical support call. The new model in the drawer, the furtive replacement during Sophia's absence. I look in terror in the beautiful large eyes that are scrutinizing me now. As she lowers me in her breast pocket, still warm from its previous occupant, I know what's going on. I'm am being “recalled”.


While we travel (by car it seems), I cannot see anything, the breast pocket is closed by a button and the heavy denim fabric does not let any light come through . I feel against me the warmth of the woman's breast and her breathing is pushing gently against the wall of my prison. I'm in shock. I have been thinking about the others many times since i realized who I was. I have been thinking of the blood curdling scream of my bodyguard, as they dragged him to the machine, a reflection of my own scream. I have been wondering where he could be now. Has he been like me spending the last year in some woman's underwear drawer. Is he just now entering some rich woman's pussy, while she moans and pleasure herself on his little body? What about his family? What about his life? Just as shattered as mine. And what about all the other products? Who are they? Where does Evelyn's team “recruit” them? I guess I will have some answers soon, if I know Evelyn correctly.


I hear the girl calling someone over the phone. She's a trained specialist, I can hear that. The “ ...target acquired, requesting objective update” type of language she uses sounds pretty much military. Obviously they had to wait some time to get to me, as Sophia and I have been making some extensive travels over the past months. And her house is not likely an easy target to break into. They must have been itchy to get me back I guess, ever since they understood something was amiss with my memory wipe.

I am considering the situation with a new light now. It may well be that the re-call is more than a one-man objective. What about the other subjects' memory? Could it be coming back too? Is there at this moment a man in a drawer who is like me, wondering how to communicate his newly- found awareness to his owner? This is an interesting perspective. Evelyn's little project could very well be at jeopardy if the little dildos started to come back to life. I'm not over optimistic though. I have never seen an animal recover from the shrinking. I could well be a very isolated incident. Yet, there are so many things we do not understand about the human mind, I can not be surprised that it seems to bypass all our equations and Evelyn's little scheme.

The button is being undone. A large finger opens the breast pocket, sending fresh air inside. From the weird distorted perspective, I can see a large eye giving me a quick glance before the pocket is closed again.



A hotel room. Not cheap. I can hear outside the roar of landing planes. We must be at an airport. It's past midnight, if I believe the clock on the bed stand. I am sitting on the smooth surface of a wooden table, under a large pint glass. I cannot see much above, as a heavy book has been deposited on the top of the glass. I did try of course to launch myself at the round transparent walls, but it hardly even vibrated. I really am very light. The girl in front of me looks a bit tired from all her driving. She goes into the bathroom and i hear a shower staring. She comes out and starts undressing. When she gets to her bra, she stops, suddenly aware of my presence. She looks at me and smiles. She undo her bra, revealing milky breasts that are high and well shaped. She takes off her black trousers. She's wearing very thin looking underwear bottoms, her legs are long and thin, without the slight mark of stretch on her thigh. A fit girl, with a well toned body. She goes into the bathroom, leaving the door open. I hear the first splashes of her shower. Bored gain i start looking at the room for any indication of our location when she suddenly re-appears, naked, her body glistening and wet. She walks to me, her feet leaving wet marks on the carpet. When she reaches me, me eyes are just level with her wet black pubic hair. Her well shaped hips are now a massive wall of flesh in front of me. The book above me is removed and her hand is lowering into the glass. Hu ho.


The jet of the shower is overwhelming. I have been under the tap before, each time Sophia had cleaned her juices off me. But this is the first time I share the shower with one of my users. She has deposited me in the soap holder. In front of me the formidable length of her body is stretching like a mobile cliff. Her breasts are splashing water all over me, two huge orbs gently bobbing with her movements, streams of soapy white waters running from the nipples. The young woman eyes are locked on me. I see her perfect white teeth shining through her half opened mouth. When she turns round, the facade of her smooth and muscled back is overwhelming. Slightly below me the water from her back is parting over the twin hills other buttocks and splashing 50 of my meters down on the wet tiles. I can't help responding to this amazing view.


She garbs me gently in her grip. While heavy drops are pelting my back like heavy water balloons, she sets me just above her breast face flat against the warm wet skin. I try to get hold but I 'm slipping down. I feel a finger guiding my legs till I feel my crotch sitting on a rough round surface. As I look up , I stare in the eyes of the woman, who passes her tongue on her lips. I am straddling her nipple, and even under the stress and movements of the shower I can feel it is changing under me. My own harden sex is now in direct contact with the pink surface, sending electric bolts in my body. I can't help and start moving my pelvis on the nipple. After all, this has been my job for the past year willy-nilly. Today, in the desperate situation i know I'm in, this sexual interlude comes a relief of sort.


The young woman (I'd say she' in her twenties) is now grabbing my body between two fingers and is rubbing my sex against her nipple, then against the other one. I gasp at times, trying to get my breathing under the heavy rain fall. She applies now my full belly and torso, and starts gyrating me around her nipples. I can feel her breathing changing. Before long, she's rubbing me on her stomach, around her breasts and down on her soft pubic hair. When she starts caressing her inner thighs with my body, the rain stops as I find myself under the shadow and protection from her bent torso, her two breasts like huge soft projections over me. Even through the heavy flagrance of the shampoo and soap she's been using, I can smell the definitive scent of the woman. As I look up, her crotch is a formidable and complex ceiling to me, and which seems to comes closer at every swipe over her thighs. A river of water is dripping from her Venus mound, and splashing far below. As I come in contact with the hot fleshy folds for the first time, I hear a gasp coming from above.

 

She does not insert me into her though. And incredibly enough i find myself trying to clutch at her pubic hair, in a attempt to get closer, I'm so turned on. The noise around me is unbelievable, the water crashing violently around us, and belting furiously. Yet my mind is lost in the overwhelming beauty of the body that surrounds me. As she uses me to gently brush against the soft hills of her buttocks, I climax violently in her grip, my semen lost in the rivers of hot water. I am surprised when she does not insert me finally in herself, but instead sets me back on the soap holder. I stay there panting, watching her insert two fingers in herself, while reclining on the glass door behind her. She' s looking at me, and fondling herself gently, receiving the jet of the shower on her breasts. Her strange smile is lingering on her mouth. Her climax is coming slowly and she hardly moans at all. I see her bite her lower lip, gives a tiny sharp moan, followed by a long shaken sigh, her body arching so close to me I could nearly touch her water-filled navel. She's beautiful in her soft abandon and this is the first time I actually fill some tenderness for one of the monstrous women whose pleasure I witness on a daily basis. I guess it's because in a way, she's been gentle to me too, in the sharing of this intimate moment.



I do not sleep too well, in the confines of the suit case where the young woman has locked me in. We're back to business now. I can hear her snore gently out far in the bedroom. I had hoped she would let me stay out tonight. She had allowed me to stay on the table near her, under the glass, while she had a light supper. This was the first time I was so close to a woman that size eating anything, and it was mesmerizing. The sheer quantity of food that she could engulf in one mouthful was staggering. Her perfect mouth was suddenly a terrifying mauling cavern for a few minutes.

I tried to pry lift the suitcase open, once she was sleeping. She had not locked it. But of course the weight is so tremendous I never managed to bulge it. I feel the growing fear in my guts. I know tomorrow is going to be a long trip in some plane cargo bay. The destination is very likely the facility in Inverness. And what could be a lethal meeting with Evelyn.






I guess she won't be happy to see me again.

At this stage, a year after my disappearance, the first legal moves must be in motion now to ensure the passing on of my assets and powers to the various branches of the company and certainly to a select few members of the board. I haven't made a will yet , although I had decided to look into it when I reach forty. The enormous wealth I have accumulated for myself and the company must be a daunting task for whoever is now in charge of the re-distribution. When I purchased Microsoft two years ago, against the advice of my accountants , we did go through a difficult patch, the computer giant having indeed quite a few holes in its wedding basket. A year later my bet was bearing its fruits though, as the expertise and structure of the once monopolistic giant was broken down under my guidance into more productive outcrops to provide support for my real project: the space venture. When I disappeared I 'm sure this particular aspect of Winterthorpe inc. must have been re-thought entirely , if not immediately scrapped, and the company must be already gearing towards intensifying the more profitable activities generated by my shrinking process patent. A lot of good people work with me, but I always wished they had a bit more of a vision.

I know one thing. In spite of the considerable team of people I have kept in my trust, without me their honesty will not prevail long against the harshest critics of my policies in the company. Should I ever re-appear, a considerable number of vultures would find themselves interrupted at the very start of their enormous dinner. This is without counting the somewhat difficult matter of some prominent executives facing enslavement charges. No, whatever the current situation in the real world, outside this suitcase, I'm not heading to a welcome party.



In the middle of the night, I awake with a start. Something has touched my foot. I sit up in fright in the utter darkness of the suitcase, kicking at whatever that is that touched me. My foot strikes something soft. I hear a yelp. A hand is catching my ankle.



Tbc?????



nostromo