- Text Size +
 

Tech Support (Part II)



It's been two days. Two days of being buried down here. I know that from the alternating of lighter and deeper darkness. I know that from listening to her going about her daily life. And I know my life does not belong to the darkness.


I live in a drawer. I know that much. I also know it wasn't always the case. More and more pictures are assaulting me every now and then. Pictures I could not have imagined, pictures that are no longer dreams but memories. I'm sure of it. How long have been been living here? I'm quite sure it's been a few months. It may be years for all I know. I also know that only the sluggishness of my mind has prevented me to experience the passing of time. Everyday was the same for everyday came the same thoughts.


I feel something has unlocked itself deep within me. More and more pictures flash in my mind, too real to be my imagination, too vivid to be dreams. I am a man. I know that much too. I was a man at least before something happened to me. All these images... I was not small then, I was living a life outside this drawer. I'm sure of it.


I have this scene in my head . A vast room, full of light. The four walls are made of glass. A long glass table. A few people around it. Serious people. Suits. They are looking at me. At first I thought they were angry. A fist slams on the table, rattling it. My fist. These people are scared of me. And the... A ceiling passing by, long tubes of lights passing over head. A scraping sound. Someone is shouting.


I feel very weak now, and my heart is pounding. I have been struggling against the fabric above me, but it seems to get heavier by the minutes. Why is that? The darkness is no longer the comfortable world I got accustomed to. I plunged again into the stupor after the last meeting with the giant woman. I know this is what I've been doing for the longest time. As if a switch in me was suddenly sending me into oblivion. But something is broken in my switch. I no longer shut off. My mind no longer blanks away in the dark. I'm awake.


The river noise is on again. She's taking a shower. As my magic world loses its vague mysteries, the real world is becoming ominous, huge and threatening. its sole inhabitant is a woman so large I can hardly understand her proportions. More images have since come to my mind of women i must have known and seen and touched. I begin to realize these women (whoever they maybe) are now the size of a building to me. The world hasn't changed really. At some stage in my past , I have. Or something has changed me.


The shower is done. I hear the door from the bathroom opening. Vibrations tell me she's walking around in the room. I hear the soft rustle of clothing being put on. The steps are coming closer. The familiar sliding motion . Some light penetrates through the clothes. I try to move but I feel too weak to do anything. Suddenly the layers of clothes disappear and a huge hand is holding my body. I'm totally limp in the palm of the hand, hardly able to move my head. I look up and see the huge beautiful face looking at me. She looks worried, the large eyes locked on me. “oh god, i forgot, oh god”.


I feel the hand traveling in space, the air of the room passing as a wind across my body. I'm deposited on a flat wooden surface. Next to me is the huge shape of her hips, above me, the complex geometry of her bosom. She's doing something somewhere beyonf my field of vision. I can only look up at her throat and the underside of her head as she manipulate an object far behind me. I hear some sort of ripping sound. A second later her hand rolls me over on my belly and then something wet and sticky is applied to my back. I recognize the sensation. It has happened before. Many times, I think. She picks me up again. Lying in her hand, I watch as the face is coming closer, and the wind from her breathing is reaching me. She's unbelievably beautiful, her nose straight and gently defined, her lips so inviting, her face a gentle oval. I get a scent from her that seems to burn into my mind. I wish i could do something but my body is not responding at all. I feel like a rag doll.


After a minute looking at me, poking at my limp frame with her fingernail, she sets me atop a high structure. I'm nearly overlooking the room. Some shelf maybe. Everything around me seems to slowly start making sense now. It's a large room, very bright. The furniture is modern, expensive looking. Expensive. Yet another idea i haven't had before. I see her move away now. Her huge body is disappearing through a door i had never noticed. I hear her moving things in the other room.

The time passes. Something is happening to me. I definitely feel better. The strange warmth in my back is giving me strength. Whatever she has stuck to me is giving life. I start moving my arms. Slowly, for sure, but it's coming back. I sit, my legs crossed. Looking at the room. I feel the thing in my back and it feels like some sort of fabric. The smell of it reminds me of ... bruises? Accident?


She's back in the room, holding a plate. She's eating some stuff from it, bringing it to her mouth with her fingers. She comes to me and seems pleased. “hey, that's better now” she says, her finger brushing along my sitting body, a smile coming to her lips. She goes gain in the other room. I suddenly realize we're both doing the same thing. Whatever she' has attached to me is feeding me. Hunger. I don't remember ever eating anything in here. But I have suddenly an image of a place , people and tables and us eating things.


I stand up and start looking for an escape route from the high shelf. Various objects are cluttered on the wooden plane. Shiny stuff. A tall cylinder in a plate. Weird projections are stuck to its side like frozen goo. A candle. That's a candle. I feel excited, as more and more words are making sense. A metallic circle is is resting on the floor. Something is engraved on it. I recognize that too. When I get to the far end of the shelf, i see this white slightly flat tube. It's coming from above the wooden ceiling and seems to reach till far way floor. I don't recognize it, but i feel it's solid enough for me to grab it, if I can jump to it. I'm definitely feel better now. The warmth in my back has vanished somehow. But the strength is here.


Far way in the room I see the open drawer. I shudder. This is my home. This is where I spend endless hours in the dark. I do not want to go back there. What the hell. I jump. My arms grab the white tube, but its' not giving me much grip and I immediately start sliding down. When I squeeze my legs around it the sliding slows, and I hardly have any time to think that I'm already on the floor. This was easier than I thought.


The room has taken again its huge proportions. Everything is towering above me again. I feel so insignificant. Where should I go? Heavy thudding sounds. I have to move. I run on the strange soft ground, my feet getting entangled in the fibers. The nearest dark place is under the lower shelf behind me. I rush to it. As I reach it, i turn around for a glance, just as massive feet enter the room. They go towards the far end. Stop, then come straight at me. The large toes are nearly touching me as I try and go deeper under the shelf. “What the...” I hear coming from far above. The feet are shuffling, each one much larger than me. I'm glad i moved. These feet would crush me like a grape. Some noise come from the top shelf, objects being moved. The feet move away and a massive pink mass suddenly appear in front me . It takes me a second to recognize a knee. But then that means... Another second later, the girl's huge face is blocking my view. Green eyes are looking at me. Should I be scared? I don't know. Who is she? Why am I in her room? Do I know her? “Ha. Here you are”.


Large fingers appear in front of me, reaching for me. I kick the one closest to me. To no effect. I'm dragged out and into the light. “Hey where are you off to? I need you tonight, you silly”. The smile on her face is ferocious.” Still on her knees, she sets me on her lap, a finger holding me down. “Good you're so full of energy, she says softly, almost absentmindedly. Let me take that away.” Her voice is so warm . I wince when she rips the thing off my back. I feel as if she took my skin away. But the pain subsides quickly. A patch. Whatever that was. It was a patch of food for me. She takes me again in her hand and unfolds her long body. As I gain altitude, I can see the set of drawers coming closer. Oh no.


I fall into the folds of pink fabric. Before I get a chance to rise again, more panties are thrown on top of me. I start struggling now. But already the familiar motion has started, and in a second, the darkness engulfs me. I am still struggling to lift the fabric, when I hear the ringing at the door.


 


It's a love thing. I can hear them cooing somewhere in the kitchen. The pop of a bottle of champ. Sounds of glasses tinkling. A celebration of sorts. I even know what that is. I heard a call this morning. She was very excited, talking to someone about some award. She's an actress I think. How long is it since I was in theater? I see the red seats, the white screen. I even feel my hand on someone's knee. She was wearing red thighs on very slender thighs. Who was she? My wife, a passing girlfriend. I have no idea.


More laughter comes from the kitchen. A few giggles, some excited chatter. I hear some words. “Competition”, “ screenplay”,”ceremony”. Sounds familiar. I try to check if the bottom of the drawer is accessible. It is. The back end is lower. I can grab it. I haul myself in the dark over the wooden board. Ends up hanging there by my fingers, tentatively reaching with my feet to catch the drawer under me. No suck luck. I fall into the lower drawer. More clothes soften the fall. But this time the back board is much higher than me. I trudge my way through the darkness, crawling over the clothing, pushing away socks and stuff. When i reach the front, its' as closed and unforgiving as the drawer above. Since it is deeper, I'm nicely trapped in this one. The conversation is moving closer now. The two girls are the room. I even hear the bed protesting as one of the girl sits or lies on it. I know I don't have much time. In the dark, all the sounds seem amplified. Coming from giant throats, their love whispers crack through the room like thunder. Undressing sounds, fabric on skin. Kissing noises. Slurpy noises. A moan or two. “wait, wait” says a voice.


“Do you want to see it?”

“ Please, I'd love to. You've kept it for you for so long.”

“Wait. “ A kiss. Steps are coming up.

The drawer over me starts sliding. A rustle of clothes. More rustle. A moment of silence. A whisper .“What... where is it gone?”

“Something wrong?”

“Hold on. I could have sworn I...”

My drawer opening. I have dived as deep as possible under the clothes. But it ll start moving , lifting in the air. Cool air is brushing against my body.

“How did you it there?”

Sophia's hand is all over me, her warm fingers closing on my body. I beat at the solid skin that surrounds me, but the motion takes me out into the light. The body that holds me is vast and naked, the nipples tips are shiny with saliva. Her face is so close to me now. I can see her long hair disheveled, all over her shoulders. “Close your eyes” I'm nearly tended to close my eyes, the mouth that says this is so powerful next to me.


Motion again, the drawer recedes down below. The huge belly next to me is alive with the movements of her hips. When I look up, i just about about see the underside of her jaw, the long column of her neck between two heavy mounds. In the bed in front of me, a girl is lying naked,her face is unmistakably Asian, a pale oval, chiseled like porcelain. Her hair is very short, a boyish cut, unkempt. Her vast milk white body is nearing perfection, the breasts gently spread on her chest, the taut belly hardly marred by a hint of a navel. A prefect black triangle crown the start of impossible long and milky thighs. Her size is overwhelming as we come closer,and it becomes impossible to take it whole in a view, as it become a fleshy landscape. Her yes are shut, just under free falling short meshes of jet black hair, already shiny with perspiration.


The grip of the long fingers loosen their grip and I fall on the white perfect belly, creating a sudden wave in the soft hills in front of me. The gorgeous small red lips let out a tiny cry of surprise. When she opens her eyes, twin dark pools lock on me , as dimples appear around the red smile.


“Oh my god , it's incredible”. Her finger jabs at my chest and throws me back on her belly. “Oups, its' not too fragile I hope

“Don't worry, its' not really. Cute isn't it?.”

The whole white mountain rise, as she starts sitting up. Sending me falling between her thighs, just under the lustrous black triangle. A definite smell is catching me, sending my senses in immediate confusion. She takes me up and deposits me on her thigh, under the shadow of her body.

“Look at his face, the eyes, the fingers, it's amazing!” She pokes my arms and legs, as I try feebly to stand up.

Behind me a huge form is deepening the shadow. Sophia's body is coming closer and looms now above me as well.

“I can't believe how perfect it is. Sophia, this is so hot.”

“Tell me about it” says Sophia as she plants a kiss on her lovers' neck, her body pushing me closer the white cliff near me. The sky is a confusion of large hanging breasts above me, a tanned scented cliff leaning gently toward an another soft white cliff.


“ And it moves so perfectly. Look! its' trying to escape my fingers. Hey, it's beating its tiny fists against my thumb! Look!”

“ I know, it seems actually livelier than usual. It's going to need it, isn't it?” say Sophia as she nibbles at the girl's lobe. The Asian girl giggles and I feel her body tremble. She's still looking intently at me though , half pinning me under her fingers on her thigh.”

“Hold on a sec” She reclines again on the bed, a head coming to rest on the plush pillow, holding me now in her grip. She deposits me next to her head, on the pillow, and turns towards Sophia who's straddling her body now, a vast mountain of naked flesh above us now, gently collapsing on her lovers' body,as she moves her face closer. The shadow deepens one more shade.


“Kiss me,the Asian girl says. Please kiss me.” I'm lost in a forest of long black hair as the two enormous heads come together next to me. I struggle back on my feet, lashing with my arms against the long stands , but the sheer weight of the lustrous river is sending me on my knees again. I crawl towards the edge of the bed, loud sighs and slurping noises exploding nearby.I reach the end of the pillow. I'm about to jump down when something catches my eyes,. Down there at the foot to the bed is the glossy front page of a magazine.


It's the portrait of a man. He stands on the prow of some sport boat, waving at the camera. I don't jump. I don't move anymore. I just look at the picture down below, while a more passionate din explodes behind me, and the pillow stats rocking violently. I know this face. It is mine.

I don't even move when fingers appear on either side of me and start to gently drag me towards the intertwined bodies.