- Text Size +

Last chapter I rattled on about why people might have the giantess fetish. I got some interesting replies on that, some which were longer than the thing I wrote. So thank you. But today I would like to talk about something that came up in one of those reviews, about giantesses in real life. Now if science has proven anything, it’s that a lot of things can become possible in a short time. Think about it, who would’ve thought a touchscreen phone with only one button would be possible merely 30 years ago? Now, not having an SmartPhone is outrageous. Well, not that much, but it is pretty rare for one to not have a phone, unless they’re little kids or don’t have the money. A lot of things that seem impossible may become real life given time, which can tie into giantesses and the pleasure of being dominated by them being real.


So how in the world could tower sized women become real life? The first answer I could think of is drugs. Medicine that would either grow or shrink one’s body. It seems really far fetched, but it would be a different version of steroids. Steroids grow your muscle, making you stronger, faster, and more illegal in the Olympics. Same thing, it would make a person’s entire body grow to a much bigger size, or the opposite. As long as scientists throughly studied the Ant-Man movie, it might be possible. I’m no science nerd, so I won’t go any farther than that. But making a pill for that might not be the best idea, and not many would agree to it. It would obviously be for sexual reasons, which might be seen as a taboo to some in the world. I am not sure of the ratio of people who have the giantess fetish and the people that don’t, but I do not think more than half of the population has it. Also, the pills could be used in a negative manner. Gentle giantesses in real life would be nice, but those violent giantesses, I think we can all agree we would rather have them in our fantasies. Imagine actually being crushed to smithereens by someone’s foot or swallowed alive, being forced to withstand being burned by acid until you die. I wouldn’t want that in my real life. But just like guns are used to kill people, such pills can be used for torture as much as it can be used for pleasure. It’s actually pretty scary if you think about it.


The second idea is robots. Artificial intelligence to be specific. So, imagine having a massive robot the shape of a sexy girl. Use some kind of material to make it have soft skin, just like a regular human. Give it artificial intelligence and you have your very own giantess that can think and do things for herself. This would be less dangerous, as robots we create are more controllable than actual people with pills, as you can turn it off, reprogram it, etc. At least at first, unless she just picks you up and grabs all the machines that control her for herself, then you’re completely hers and whether that’s a good thing or not depends, as you all know. But there is still the thing about people not going to actually take action in this. Sure, probably all of us on this site wants it to happen, but not a lot of people are eager to spend so much time to create these giant robots and make them as human as possible just to meet our sexual desirers.


It is definitely possible to create giantesses, although it will take a lot of time. The problem is, humans are still not ready for it. Who knows, it might become really popular in the future, but for now that is not the case. For now all we can do is hope it will come out in the later years. Or hey, maybe goddesses and giant sexy female aliens are real.

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave your thoughts! I want to know what everyone else thinks about this matter. Thanks :)