- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A woman shrinks and bullies her co-worker.

I don't understand what I did to Vanessa, but it was a mistake. Every day for two weeks she's consistently picked on me and slighted me every chance she gets. It seems like I did something to offend her, at first even I thought some of the things she was doing were funny, but eventually it became mean spirited and cruel. I finally cracked and yelled at her after she spilled hot coffee on me, apparently by accident. That didn't go very well.


So now I was packing up everything from my office at the end of the day, fired for my outburst. Most of everyone else had left, but there were still some. Behind me the people were whispering to each other about me. One of my good friends had come to me and told me that he didn't think we should speak anymore. I don't understand, I don't know what I did wrong, but there was nothing to stop it. So I was finishing the last of my packing and getting ready to leave.


Before I could exit the building, someone tapped me on the shoulder. When I turned around it was Vanessa, with tears in her eyes. She told me that she needed me to come with her. I wasn't willing, and I turned around to leave but she grabbed me by the hand with surprising strength and started dragging me with her. I didn't want to hurt her and get anyone mad at me again, so I didn't pull away. I let her take me.


Whenever we came to the door of the womans' restroom, I was less willing to follow her. I weakly tried to make her let go of me, but she seemed determined to drag me into the room. Soon enough she had wrestled me through the door, and she slammed it behind her. It was only us two in the restroom. She looked at me and smiled. The tears in her eyes were already gone.


"Alright, runt, you know I'm not done with you right?"


"Look, Vanessa, I'm sorry for what I did, I just want to go and leave amicably, I don't really want to talk anymore."


"Shut up—Hey, look at me! Look at me."


She grabbed me by the face and forced me to look into her eyes. She smiled again, and squeezed her fingers into my face. As she ran them down the length of it her fingernails cut into my skin. I grabbed her wrist and forced her away from me, then pushed her to the wall.


"Vanessa, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you. I don't know what I did, but I guess I'm sorry, is that what you wanted to hear? Now fuck off."


I walked to the door and started to push it open, but a sudden feeling of coldness ran down my spine, and then down through my legs, as if something had overtaken me. I couldn't move for a moment, and when I regained control there was a change. My clothes were looser around my body and I stood shorter. I turned to Vanessa and saw that she was now a couple of inches taller than me.


"You're not going to get away from me, you know that right?"


And now she pushed me against the wall and kneed me in my crotch. I recoiled and winced, closing my eyes. I breathed heavily and opened them then pushed her away again, until she was turned around and against the wall. I put my finger in her face and yelled, "What the hell did you do to me? What's going on?"


She spat in my face and took my hands off of her. She said, "You don't wanna keep fucking with me, or else you won't ever get those inches back, or these inches either."


I backed away and the chill returned to me, and then Vanessa was a full head taller than I was. Vanessa walked up to me and pushed me to my butt and kicked me. She laughed and told me, "I think I like you more when you're that size! But maybe you could do with being a big smaller..."


Now I was even smaller. I stood back to my feet slowly and saw that I only barely reached her navel. She bent over and put her hand on my head and smiled at me. If I kept resisting I might have lost the chance to regain my size.


She took off my glasses and broke them in half. I could still see okay, but it wasn't pleasant regardless. She stood back up and told me to sit on the floor again, and I complied. She laughed and told me to open my mouth and close my eyes, so I did. Within a couple of seconds I felt a wet blob fall into my mouth, and when I opened my eyes I saw her over me with her lips pursed and a string of saliva coming from it. She had spat into my mouth.


She grabbed me by the arm and dragged me kicking and yelling to a stall She grabbed me by the hair and put my head in the toilet. I kept trying to lift my head and resist her, but she punched me in the neck so that I was in pain, and then submerged my head. She flushed the toilet and held me there, unable to breathe, until it had completely refilled.


She took my head out of the toilet and dragged me back into the main restroom, and as we moved she shrunk me again. Sitting down, I only reached one fourth of her leg, but if I stood I would be at her knees.


While I was still gasping for air she picked me up and cradled me like a toddler, then dropped me back onto the floor. While I rolled in pain, she took the heel of her shoe and drove it into my crotch. I yelled again, asking for help, but she took her other foot and put it onto my mouth and shoved the front of her shoe into it, so she was completely standing on me.


I felt like I would be crushed, and I began to cry. I tried my hardest to push her feet away from me, and she stumbled and fell off of me, but her shoes dragged across my body and burned me.


As I stood up Vanessa looked down at me and then kicked me in the stomach lightly, and I fell back onto my butt. She said, "You know what, maybe I won't make you big again, how about I just make you really, really, really itty-bitty."


"Vanessa, please, just stop this, I don't know what I did, please let me go, I'll do anything."


"You know, I was just about to do that after I got done standing on you, but you decided to push me off of you! So too bad, so sad, you blew your chance. I'm gonna finish this now."


I yelled again for help but Vanessa laughed and then pointed to me and I started to shrink again, until I was the size of a bug, and I only reached a third of the way past the top of her shoe. Its point raised and I could see the rubber sole, spotted with dust. My clothes were now below me in a heap. 


"Well, you're just a bug now, Long, so how about I do what a brave girl does and crush you? And if you want to know why this happened, maybe you shouldn't have drank the last of the coffee when you already had two cups, asshole."


My first reaction was to turn and run, but Vanessa knocked me over with the point of her shoe. I turned to see the bottom of the heel of her shoe coming down at me, a long column of dark leather, until it impacted me. I felt my entire body being crushed, popping and contorting as she twisted the heel into me, until...