- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jade plays with the girl.

I was roughly slammed against the soft skin, my body overwhelmed with the reverberations of a rapid heartbeat as two strong fingers forcibly jammed me into the smooth surface, the force pushing me in as the area compressed inward. The moving flesh embracing me yielded as I was enveloped by her warmth. I was roughly smeared about Jade, eventually sliding down the dimpled surface to meet the crest of her nipple. As I rested my face on her areola the mass beneath me hardened and quivered, until it pulled my two legs far apart and I was forced to scramble to my knees. A finger came beneath me and pulled me back up to the center of her collarbones, and then releaseed me into the area between her breasts, where I was swallowed and brought into darkness.


The turf around me was unstable, and I was sent tumbling about in each direction. I could almost feel the fluids in my body rushing to my head as I slid deeper within Jade's bosom. My cheeks were rubbed raw against the walls and my limbs were lashed around against my control. My pirouette continued until I'd nearly reached my limit and I was thinking, oh God, I'm about to vomit, and only then did I finally stop all at once. The sensation of the sudden loss of movement sent a quake through my body, rattling my bones. It felt like my skin was going to continue moving, peeling off of my skeleton.


At first there was peace, and so I started looking around squinting to evaluate my environment and look at my body but the darkness around me is so uncompromising, almost thick and palpable. Slowly I squirm my way into an upright position, wedged carefully between the two walls and I lay my head down. I kept thinking I'm going to be sick, I'm going to be sick, and suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by everything around me shifting, Jade pressed her two breasts into me deeply and I was compressed down into a single column, immobile and in extreme pain.


Before I could readjust myself again the pressure let up and then Jade's breasts pulled further apart, until I had nothing supporting me and I began to slide down the crook between her breasts, the skin rubbing against my back felt like fire. There's really no stopping me until I fly over her navel and I'm in a total freefall, totally unhindered until I roughly crash into her pelvis and I'm brought to a stop. My entire body was losing feeling except for the increasingly intense pain in my sore ankle. I tried to roll over and look up at where I had fallen from, but I was completely unable to bring myself to move. I wanted to open my mouth to say something but all I could do was dully moan and just lay still.


After a minute of me resting my broken body a set of fingers came within the shirt and scooped me up from below, elevating me quickly back to Jade's breast level. I felt her leaning back, laying down as she ran me along her body from her collarbone to her nipple. Once I reached the extrusion she pressed me into it. Again it hardened beneath me, it was a weird experience to feel the tender skin tighten and grow dense against me. My face was pressed directly into the hollow of her nipple, and I felt the rough flesh give in to the pressure and meld around my face. It was only a few seconds before I realized I couldn't breathe anymore.


I began to flail around, pushing myself away from her nipple but in reaction Jade massaged me deeper into the orifice, until I felt like my entire body was about to burst. In desperation I open my mouth and bite as powerfully as I can into the skin, but the salty flesh does not yield. When I tried to spit it back out suddenly I see that I'm unable, because of the pressure pushing it into me. As it fills my mouth I coughed wildly but the air coming out of me simply has nowhere to go. My pain was replaced with extreme frustration, and as I get ready to scream I feel myself pass out.


AGH MY WATER BROKE!


When I came to I was being dragged down to below her breasts. The skin grew softer as I moved, until I reached the crevice between her sternum and breast. Very quickly, she shoved me into the crack. Immediately I was consumed by the warmth, and my body was covered in the sweat that had collected from her excitement. As I opened my mouth to shout again I was subjected to the tastes of salty flesh, and large amounts of sweat ran down my throat, sending me into a coughing fit as I convulsed in the depths of under her breasts. Her fingers continued to probe at me and push me around, rubbing me along her wrinkles. I put my hands out and try to stop myself, but the sweaty fatty tissue around me simply collapses between my fingers, and I am unable to get a grip on anything.


Suspended in this sweaty realm I grew extremely exhausted and frustrated at the same time. I kept reaching out, pushing against the walls and trying to worm my way out of this pocket but the liquids that had now coated me were keeping me from doing anything. My sore ankle was being continuously battered by Jade's playfulness, every single movement was becoming more and more excruciating. I didn't know what to do anymore and I felt like I was going to pass out again, I felt like I could die right here from this pain but before I fell completely limp two fingers pinched around my bad ankle, causing me to scream in pain, scream so loudly that my voice grew hoarse and then I was crying, and I'm pulled back out into the light.


Through my whining I tried to call out to Jade, I looked over to her face and get her to stop but when I looked into her eyes, their pupils opened wide, I saw that she was smiling so wide and it almost seemed like she was completely somewhere else. I was interrupted as I once again smacked into her collarbone and slid down the length of her breast, rocketing off its slope like a ramp and I landed back into her palm. Without even a moment of rest her hand released it death grip from the bedsheet and came to me where it grabbed my left arm, the other hand's fingers were wrapped around my abdomen.


She let go with her right hand and I was now only being held by my arm. The pressure on my shoulder was incredible. I was taken away from the crest of her breasts to her navel where she released me, and I tumbled within the hole, bouncing about the tough skin. I finally came to a rest. The lack of movement seemed almost unfamiliar to me at this point, but before I could even finish that thought I felt her tummy lowering and rising in sync with her breathing. The gentle swaying up and down was almost relaxing to me. In a crumpled heap, I started crying again.


Like a pathetic animal I sobbed, not really because of the pain in my ankle but just because I was confused. Like what was up with this anyway, what was Jade doing, I kept thinking in my head and repeating the phrase I thought we were friends until it was really all I was thinking about anymore. I felt really really sick in my stomach from all this movement, and from this personal exposure to my best friend. Even if nothing was my fault, I felt so unclean from this. These chills and nausea and fever sweat, it couldn't be normal.


Mindlessly, I fingered at the lint and dust from her navel and rolled around crying. I was really sick, I was really sick of thinking about this, I'm sick of thinking about this. I don't know. Whatever. Forget it.