- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sofia comes.

We were both sitting on her bed. There was a long period of painful silence, Jade was staring at me as if she didn't know what she was to say. I couldn't meet her eyes anymore, I just looked at my feet and then at my ankle and winced. There was a long time before she finally began to speak to me.


"Listen, I know what you're thinking, what you're thinking about me, and I just want to say that I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you what was going on or what I'm doing. I'm sorry for that."


I looked up at her and finally I stared dead at her into her eyes. I tried to make what I thought would be a face of contempt, but she just smiled at me. She continued, "Do you remember that conversation we had, the day before yesterday?" I didn't respond to her. I guess I just didn't care enough at the time. "I thought a lot that night, I thought so hard about what you told me and really all at once I came to a conclusion to do this. I know that there's nothing you and I can do, to like, have a relationship here without Sofia noticing. Are you knowing what I mean?"


"Jade, what are you talking about? What kind of relationship have we ever had beyond being friends?"


She winced and then frowned. Her eyes moved away from me for a moment and then returned. "Listen, I'm sorry..."


"What the hell, Jade? You didn't think to ask me or tell me what you were thinking about? You didn't try sorting your feelings out with me before you decided to shrink me, or whatever?"


"I didn't know."


"You didn't know, you didn't know? Do you have a problem within yourself? Is something wrong with you?"


"I'm sorry."


"Whatever, Jade, just turn me back, I don't want to be here anymore and you know that. Turn me back and maybe we can talk more about this in like, a week, once I've thought long and hard about our 'friendship.'"


"Alright, fine. Let me—" The doorbell to Jade's house rang. She stopped speaking and turned to look through her door into the hallway. Jade looked to me, frowning, before she stood up and went into the hallway, toward the living room. She left her door open. I waited patiently, listening as carefully as I could to Jade. All I could hear was a low muttering that started quiet and eventually grew louder and louder, as Jade and the person came closer to the room, through the hallway, until they were emptied into the room as a tangled mess of limbs, violently kissing each other and moaning in desire. It was Sofia. 


I watched the two in fascination, admiring their passion. Jade took her hands and placed them onto Sofia's cheeks, as if she could pull her in any closer. Sofia's hands moved behind Jade's back and to her butt and began lifting up her shirt, and Jade began to worm out of it. Soon she was in her bra, and Sofia removed her shirt as well. Sofia placed her hands on Jade's breasts as they kissed, then she removed her own bra as well as Jade's. 


After they began kissing again, they moved together as one toward the bed. The edge of the bed came in contact with the back of Jade's knees and she bent over and began to fall onto the mattress. I sat unperturbed as their two massive forms collapsed, each grasping each other feeling for their flesh in handfuls. It wasn't long until they both had pulled off their panties as well and thrown them onto the floor, now completely wrapped up in their booming display of love. I blinked and yawned.


Sofia moved to Jade's ear and through her gasping she whispered to her how sorry she was. She told her she couldn't possibly be any more sorry than she was right now, and Jade smiled then pushed into Jade's chest and rolled her over. At first I didn't care to move, still observing their love making, until just a moment too late I saw the sweat covered rear of Sofia coming toward me from above, and when I stood it immediately landed upon me and I was buried.


It seemed like I was suspended in another state of being, wrapped in darkness and heavy flesh until the light returned when Sofia rolled over again. The sweat coming from her bottom had left me stuck to her like an insect in fly paper, and when she began to roll over onto her back again from the opposite direction, I began to slide and eventually roll into the crevice of her long ass crack.


When I reached the deepest slope I was flung through the air until I impacted with the opposite wall, and then I began to tumble deeper into the depths. As the two walls met each other I was wedged between them and at last it felt like I had stopped all movement. For a time I didn't feel like bothering to move from my position, but I soon noticed the sweat from her ass was dripping further into the canyon I was trapped in, trickling down onto my face. It seemed like I couldn't avoid all of the sweat, so I began to struggle for my freedom.


Writhing, I was stuck in that position drowning until Sofia's butt cheeks parted around me and I fell further in, onto the rough skin of her asshole. Above me I saw Jade's face, eyes closed, moving closer with its tongue out until it impacted me. With determination she pushed me into the orifice, lubricating it enough that occasionally one or two of my limbs slipped into the hole before I removed them. I was completely incapable of breathing.


When the tongue finally receded, I was stuck to it. In exhaustion, I laid my head back and felt it stick. I ignored this and admired my surroundings. In my position I could see her front two teeth without having to turn my head. When I did manage to pull my head away, I looked to her left molars where I could see the hollowed in surface, coated with plaque. After a while of this, I noticed that the slippery surface had been guiding me from the center of her tongue toward the corner of her mouth.


I pushed away from the bumpy surface until I rolled from the pink mass toward the light beyond her lips, and I slipped out with a long string of drool. My surroundings smelled strongly of shit. I descended down the rope against my will until I fell onto Sofia's inner thigh as Jade passed it by. The huge amount of spit left me plastered to it, but I managed to pull away and reach the top of her leg. Sofia had rolled to her back again.


As Jade moved toward Sofia's head, her tummy rubbed against the thigh and it looked like the huge monolith would overwhelm me and crush me. I turned and ran along the stretch of Sofia's leg, shouting in pain at my ankle, until it became such an impossible collection of pain that I tripped and fell onto my face, then rolled to my back grasping at my ankle in time to see the tummy coming to rub me out.


It impacted me and I was smothered along the rest of Sofia's leg, but the sweat seemed to lubricate the flesh enough to keep the pain from being explosive. My ankle still cried out, but I could not touch it. I felt the bones on Sofia's body under my back, bending me into its surface patterns. Jade finally raised her tummy and again I was stuck. Her body at an angle, I slowly slid down the length of her body, past her navel, over her groin and to the side of her vagina.

The steaming beast before me pulsed and shook to the beat of Jade's wiggling movements. I was sickened to look at it. In disgust I turned my head away and coughed onto Jade's inner thigh. I closed my eyes and breathed heavily, beginning to cry, before the thigh slammed into me and I was pushed toward the maw of the vagina. As I drew close, the thick lubricant dripping from it coated and filled me. I opened my eyes and spat out the heavy fluid, only to be blinded at it covered my face. I was so distracted that I only barely noticed how near I was to Jade's vagina.


When I rubbed my eyes and shrieked in pain, I impacted the right lip and stuck to it. It subtly shook as Jade continued shaking and moaning on her bed, enough to slowly move me from the top of it to the middle, where I fought hardest to stop the descent, until I reached the bottom. I could now pull myself away, but the fluid left me plastered to Jade's taint. All of the bobbing had left me incredibly sick, but before I could vomit for the third time, I suddenly was dislodged from the taint, and I fell onto Sofia's foot below her.


I landed on top of her big toe then tumbled down into the area between it and the second toe. The lubricant coating me caused me to stick to it like I had with the taint. Groaning, I pried myself clean of it and stood to my feet. The toes around me were bending and quivering in pleasure, so much so that I slipped forward and slammed my face into the webbing then slid down the length of her sole. The grime accumulated upon it rubbed into my body and were picked up as I completed my slimy descent. At her heel, I laid and silently prayed that this would be over soon. I was exhausted and sick of all of this movement.


In the middle of my train of thought, Sofia's foot flung into the air then came back down, crushing me under it weight. I screamed in pain. Immediately I pushed myself from the ground, trying to move the foot off of me, but I only developed a headache. There was no way I was capable of moving from my position until Sofia was done with me.


I felt so confused. Jade had just got done apologizing to me, I didn't understand why she would immediately rescind all she had said in favor of having sex on top of me. I spat into the mattress. Again I tried to push the heel off of me, and as if on command, the foot pivoted on its joint, roughly dragging me from below it to in the crook between the stair step of the heel and the mattress. I was free.


It felt like my ankle had finally broken for a full minute, but the fire subsided and I could stand up. The stair step above me was not moving, so I ran to the side and moved toward the edge of the bed. The blanket I had used to get off the bed earlier had been pushed away and now was completely on the floor. The only way I could get off this bed was by stopping the two, and I knew that Jade wasn't going to do anything. I had to talk to Sofia.


When I turned I was met with the reason why Sofia had stopped moving. Jade was performing cunnilingus on her. While the two were still I began to run to the top of the bed where Sofia's head was resting. For a half second I went from a stand still to the fastest I had ever moved in my life, but I tripped again from the pain in my ankle. It seemed like I just couldn't learn that my ankle was injured. Tearfully, I stood back to my feet and began limping toward the top of the bed.


The walk felt endless. The mattress under me shook and creaked with the movement of the two and occasionally I would fall onto my butt or my face. About half way through the journey I fell so violently that when I pulled my face from the ground, I saw that a large blood clot had fallen from my nose, and again my nose was bleeding. Groaning, I stood to my feet and walked on as I held my head back with my nose pinched.


As I was approaching the top of Jade's bed, by Sofia's head, the dead silence that I had grown used to evolved into Sofia's moans, which started quiet and nervous but soon became boisterous and overwhelming, each one louder than the last. Before I was close enough to speak to her, I turned around and looked at the path I had come down. For several feet there was a trail of blood, and I used that to gauge how much time I had taken. It seemed like the walk must have been five or six minutes, but the two were still having sex. Why was I here?


I don't know. I had begun to reach Sofia's ears when she suddenly erupted into a powerful orgasm, screaming out loudly and lifting her head in exasperation and all at once the back of the head fell onto me, and I was trapped within the tangle of hair. I very nearly blacked out immediately, but I refrained. I couldn't breathe.


Everything was painful. All I could feel on my body was a single endless lick of flame moving around me from limb to limb, and finally I had cried so much in these two days that my headache developed into my a migraine. I felt myself succumbing to this impossible pain, and as I lost my consciousness I heard Sofia's relaxed, post-coital whisper say, "I think I'm laying on something hard, one second..."