- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The hot stuff begins next chapter.
---

Lucy wasn't even looking at Kevin, but she could tell that he was fuming at the fact he had no say on whether Lucy's two sisters were allowed to stay or not.

"Come on Kevin, don't be so selfish, we still have two days before they get here so we can use the shrink pad until then. I'm not just going to turn them down." She explained to him, even though he couldn't respond, she felt like she should still talk to him as if he were arguing back.

He still refused to look at her, obviously frustrated that he couldn't voice his opinion at the moment.

"Look, how about I make it up to you and we can have a little fun, maybe I could let you explore my body?" She suggested, feeling kind of sorry for him after basically ruining the first few days of the birth of his greatest invention. She knew how he found it difficult to tolerate her sisters, or more specifically Darcy.

Kevin's ears pricked up after what Lucy suggested, finally having an excuse to explore his wife at this size seemed like a good compromise for having to put up with Darcy for the next few days.

---

Darcy is Lucy's older sister, a well-known model for one of the biggest companies out there. At 28 years old, she possessed an incredible body with D-cup breasts and she stood at 6'1". She had long blonde hair and blue eyes just like lucy, the two taking after their mother. When Kevin first met Darcy he was shocked by how selfish and rude she seemed, having overheard her asking Lucy why she liked someone such as him. This made things a little tense between the two, but they resolved their differences when Darcy realised that Kevin wasn't such a bad guy. She just found it difficult to put brains before attraction, since she was a model after all. Darcy also tried to encourage Lucy to become a model, which would have surely ended her and Kevin's relationship.

Keira is the youngest sister at 20 years old and is an incredible contrast to her two sisters. On the road to becoming a highly successful scientist, she possessed both brains and looks, essentially she was the full package. However, if not for her occasional arrogance and constant know-it-all attitude, she may have had an easier time keeping her previous boyfriends. Keira has long black hair and piercing green eyes, taking after their father with her intelligence and appearance. She has C-cup breasts and stands at 5'10", making her the smallest member of her family.

For Kevin, Keira was much more relatable than Darcy, as they would often discuss topics that they both shared an interest in, even if said discussions often turned into full-blown debates and sometimes even escalating into wrestling matches between the two. Keira also played a lot of soccer, which kept her figure in good shape, while Kevin rarely hit the gym so the physical battles between them were often even. Lucy did suspect that Keira liked Kevin, while he was oblivious to this fact.

---

"Ok Kevin, I'm just going to lie right here on the couch and you can explore me as much as you want. If you need anything, just jump five times and wave your arms." Lucy explained, before dropping Kevin onto her shirt. She then turned her attention to the TV, leaving Kevin to explore her body. The heat in the room seemed to get more intense by the minute and she hoped that she wouldn't start to sweat with Kevin walking all over her.

Kevin was in dreamland, marvelling at how this was all how he dreamt it, the feeling, the sight and even the smell of her perfume was just perfect. He looked up towards her face, blocked now by her sloping breasts, only the top of her hairline visible from where he stood.

Unsure of where to proceed, he walked towards the two hills on her chest for a few seconds until he was face to face with the stretched out fabric. He traced his fingers along the line of her bra through the shirt, mesmerized by the texture and the design. With all of his strength, he pushed against her left breast, trying with all his might to move it just an inch.

He only succeeded in eliciting a giggle from Lucy and making two small indents in the soft flesh when he pushed, eventually slipping up as his feet gave way. Surveying his surroundings, he could see one of her hands resting on her hip, while the other was resting on the surface of the couch. He sighed, realising that he still wanted more, he wanted to really explore his wife's body, not just run around on it like he was doing. His dream would not be fulfilled until he was smaller.

Jumping five times, Lucy turned her attention to her husband, a frown of confusion written across her flawless face.

"Huh? What's wrong?" She asked, hoping for him to signal whatever he wanted.

Kevin pointed towards the shrink pad.

"You want to grow back already?" She questioned, assuming he was tired and wanted to be taller again.

Kevin shook his head, pointing downwards to his feet.

"What? Smaller? But Kevin..." She trailed off, weighing up the risk against what her husband wanted.

Kevin put his hands together and smiled, letting her know that he was completely sure of what he wanted.

"Fine, but you have to be extra careful okay? I don't want to lose you." Lucy cautioned with some reluctance, before carefully scooping Kevin up in her palm and carrying him to the shrink pad.

She deposited him in the center and watched as he held up one finger. Adjusting the dial herself, it read '1 inch' as she then pressed the green button, just as she had seen him do before.

Within seconds Kevin was 3 times smaller than before, overwhelmed by the size of the shrink pad and even more by the looming face of Lucy.

"My god." She breathed, mistakingly breathing in close proximity of Kevin, who was blown over by the gust of minty air.

"Woops, sorry, you're just incredibly small now, I'm not even sure if I should have let you shrink this small." She considered, but she promised him that he could explore her body. "I'll hold out my hand and you'll have to walk onto it from the shrink pad, I feel like if I try to pick you up I'll end up squishing you." She laughed, shivering at how easily she could say that.

Kevin walked into her awaiting palm, the soft skin pleasant and warm to the touch.

"Wow, I can barely feel you." She commented, before standing up slowly so as to not drop him.

Once she made her way over to the couch again, she manuvered herself into a reclining position while also keeping her palm upright.

As soon as she was comfortable she dropped Kevin onto her shirt again just above the hem of her skirt.

"Ok, this time if you need something you'll have to pinch me." She told him, always making sure he had a way of getting her attention.

Kevin gave her two thumbs up, but he must have been so small that she didn't even acknowledge him doing it. With that, her head dissapeared behind her two mountains again as she reclined on the couch. He also noticed that she put both of her arms by her side and left her hands on the couch, probably so that she didn't move them as he walked over her.

Meanwhile for Lucy, she was extremely weary of moving too much in case he fell onto the couch or her hand brushed him by mistake, so she made sure to remain completely still throughout his expedition.

She was also concerned about how she couldn't feel him walking on her anymore since his weight simply wasn't enough to make an indent in the fabric of her shirt.

Kevin was now the height of the thickness of her shirt, the fabric itself was very thin, making him feel almost microscopic compared to his enormous wife. He almost cried inside when he realised that everything was finally perfect and his shrink pad was totally worth the effort. He couldn't wait to explore Lucy's body, she really was the perfect wife for allowing him to do this. Looking in the direction of her legs, he set off on his first expedition.