- Text Size +
5

Lucy was worried by how she couldn't see him too well, since he was now incredibly small. Raising her head slowly to see over her breasts, she could just make out his tiny form, basically a speck against her white shirt. As she watched him for a few seconds, she suddenly felt a wave of excitement flow through her body causing her to shiver. Could the idea of seeing her husband so small exploring her body be turning her on?

She tried her best not to dwell on the thought since this was Kevin's moment and not hers. Turning her attention back to the TV, she dropped her head back down onto the cushion, once again blocking her view of Kevin. She trusted him not to do anything outrageous, after all, she assumed he was intelligent enough to know this.

Kevin was amazed by the heat that her body gave off, a constant wave seemed to emanate from her skin beneath her shirt. He wasn't too surprised either, it was so hot today and their air conditioning had not been working recently. In the distance he saw Lucy take a peek at him, having to strain her eyes just to identify his miniscule body. Afterwards, he felt her body jolt slightly, assuming that she was simply readjusting.

Wanting to start from where he left off, Kevin began the much longer journey to his wife's monumental chest, the image of it reminded him of snow covered mountains. His plan was to scale her breasts and reach the top, then he would have a commanding view of his surroundings.

Lucy was really starting to feel the impact of the lack of air conditioning and was starting to sweat profusely. She could feel the moisture building up between her breasts and under her arms, but she feared that moving would be a big risk since she didn't know where Kevin was. Hopefully Kevin wouldn't be too judgemental if he decided to venture into her cleavage and there was a thin layer of moisture waiting for him.

Meanwhile, Kevin was beginning to scale the taut fabric of Lucy's shirt, making good progress and at one point almost falling when he tried to use her bra as a foothold through the shirt. Finally reaching the top, he was able to see her beautiful face, her head was tilted so that she could see the TV, her attention distracted. Stray pieces of blonde hair had fallen across her face, but she refused to move in case she brought any harm to Kevin. He was enamoured for a while by her bright eyes and wanted to run up and kiss her right at that moment, but that would have to wait until he was bigger.

Lucy was getting very itchy due to the rising temperature in the room, having to use all of her willpower in order to not give in to the sensations. She figured the TV would be a good enough distraction for now and hoped that Kevin would signal that he was bored some time soon.

At the top of Lucy's right breast, he jumped a few times to see if the flesh yielded even slightly, but it was just like jumping on concrete. Not even her D-cup breasts registered his insignificant weight. After getting his breath back from his climb, he scanned his surroundings once more, seeing her legs stretch out for seemingly miles in the distance, the tips of her toes basically unreachable given the time he had.

Kevin's next idea was to climb up to her left shoulder, hoping to possibly get her attention just to update her on where he was. Sliding down the slope of her left breast he reached the bottom and walked along the strap of her shirt, since it gave him a better surface to walk on. Admiring her outstretched arm as he walked, he was suddenly interrupted from his thoughts when the ground beneath him jolted slightly and he lost his footing. He was almost at her shoulder, climbing the slight slope before a second jolt completely swept him off his feet, sending him tumbling down to his right side.

Lucy was sick of the heat building up in her armpits and decided that allowing some cooler air in would not harm Kevin in any way, since she assumed he was underneath her shirt due to the occasional tickling she felt under there. Bending her arm slightly, she felt so relieved when a cool gust of air swept underneath her arm, cooling down the small pocket of hot air and sweat. Unbeknownst to her, this simple action meant that Kevin got to experience this heat much more up close.

Kevin could only stare silently as he slid from Lucy's shoulder and into the hot sticky abyss of Lucy's armpit, only momentarily opening to allow some cool air inside. His nose was assaulted by the pungent smell of sweat, completely foreign to Lucy's body usually, but given the heat and the size difference, he realised that she truly wasn't immune to this kind of thing.

He felt like he was falling for so long before he hit the smooth flesh of her underarm and simply stuck to it, wretching at the smells and the taste at the back of his throat. Almost as quickly as it happened, her arm moved back to her side, sealing Kevin inside the dank and moist pit. Heat seemed to bellow from every corner like a hundred furnaces blasting in his face at once. Only a small slither of light came down from above where her upper arm didn't quite conform to the shape of her upper torso, leaving everything dark and even more depressing. As Lucy moved her arm the final distance, Kevin watched as the skin around him slurped and rippled, the flesh of her armpit seemingly swallowing itself as he was basically flattened against the opposite wall, getting a face full of his wife's armpit sweat.

This was it, thought Kevin, a bright future ahead of him and he was destined to die to the heat and sweat of Lucy's underarm, maybe he would even drown. Kevin put down his current fate to his stupidity and naivety that everything would be fun and safe, just like he dreamt, when in reality a simple act such as this could immediately spell the end for him. Kevin closed his eyes in the darkness and the sweltering heat, oxygen levels sure to run out at any moment and the build up of moisture making squelching noises against him, the salty substance coating his body entirely. He couldn't hold out for much longer, he realized.