- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome back people, i hope the wait wasn't to bad this time. I tried to rush it a bit to hurry it along but after reading the original draft I... I was not impressed. So I started from scratch and I think this one's a winner.

But what do I know, it's your reviews that tell me if it's good or not :)

My storys only as great as you guys and galls make it.

So enjoy!

“You really should have asked your parent’s to drive you to the Daycare. The streets aren’t safe around this time you know. The first week I arrived here I was followed!” Claire exclaimed somewhat fearful, only to receive a quiet giggle from her pink haired companion whose shoulder she currently rode on.

“Don’t be silly Claire, nothing’s going to happen to you while you’re with me.” May beamed proudly, causing the brunette to sigh. “I’m not worried about myself May. You’re still young. People might try to mug you, o-or abduct you!”

Glancing to the clearly worried Claire, May smiled warmly before moving her hand over her and patting her gently. “I’ll be fine. I’ve been walking back and forth to the daycare for months. Besides, I’ve never had any issues with strangers. They listen to me.”

Blinking, Claire looked up at her confused before she was met with a pair of large cerulean eyes staring back at her. “Can you hug me?” Claire paused abruptly before frowning. “Where did that come from?” Leaning down, she smiled as she gave the toddler a small hug before she grinned victoriously.

“Did you want to hug me?” Pulling away now completely lost, Claire was about to say yes till her mind caught up with her actions. ‘Wait…’ Did she want to hug May because she asked her to? It was a peculiar thought but something was nagging at her now.

“M-May… Did, did you just force me to hug you?” The pinkette grinned before shaking her head. “I didn’t make you do anything, but you wanted to. Can you give me another hug?” Raising her brow now, the odd thought left her bringing a feeling of happiness to the shrunken girl. Leaning down she smiled warmly once more as she hugged the pink haired child before she gawked.

“Wait, how are you doing that?!” It was like some kind of cuddly mind control! Giggling, May stopped walking before kicking her feet shyly. “Alexis and Sophia wanted to keep all of their friends safe so they made us special like them. Kat can move really, really quickly! Kai can make people see things too! And I can tell people not to hurt me. I-I’ve… I’ve used to on my daddy once… he was really mad, though! I don’t like doing it to people though so I never use it, especially not on my friends… I-I’m sorry I did it to you, Claire…”

She whimpered the last part sadly as tears began to form. ‘Crap!’ “M-May, please don’t cry it’s alright! I asked you and you showed me. There’s nothing to apologize for. I’m actually really grateful you told me this. I already knew Kat had some changes made to her. But what you just told me about you and Kai I didn’t, so thank you.” She smiled warmly causing the pink haired toddler to nod slowly.

“S-So you’re not mad at me?”,” Of course not.” To make her point, she gave the larger girl another hug, eliciting a gleeful giggle back. “Ok, I promise I won’t do it again alright!” Grinning, Claire nodded.

“Sounds like a deal to me.” As May continued walking, something soon began to pester the shrunken girl, however. ‘Kat’s strong and fast, May controls people, and Kai can make them see things? What about Lily?’ She had forgotten to mention her.

Looking up at May now the question bothered her somewhat but she felt compelled to ask it regardless. “H-Hey May?” Pausing once more, the toddler looked at her companion before frowning. “What’s wrong Claire?”

Biting her lip, the shrunken worker sighed knowing she should probably get as much information in the end about the rest of her friends. Whatever she might learn could save her life if it came to it. “C-Can you tell me about Lily? You never said what changes the twins made to her.”

Claire visibly jumped at the dark look she was given before May continued to walk, now at a much slower pace, like she had to watch what she said carefully. “L-Lily… S-She’s not like us, my friends… She’s different.”

Frowning, Claire was about to ask before May gave her a rather stern look silencing her before she could say anything else. It just looked so out of place on the bubbly girl it left her speechless. “I, I don’t want to talk about her… she’s mean…”

Now much more curious than she had originally been, Claire was about to ask before feeling her word leave her as she saw the grim expression the child wore. ‘F-First Kat, now May? Why did they think so little of Lily?’ Wasn’t she their friend too?

Silence rested between them both now as May continued to walk to her destination, the unpleasant atmosphere forcing them to speak no more, on that matter, or otherwise…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

Sophia and Alexis sat together just outside the Daycare, their expressions indifferent as they waited patiently for a certain pink haired child. Glancing to one another they nodded before standing simultaneously as their friend soon turned a corner leading to them.

‘I sense Claire, she’s alive.’ Both smiled now before waiting once again for the pinkette to make her way over to them. Looking up at her friends, May beamed happily before quickening her walk over to them. “Good morning!”

Nodding, they both smiled before looking to Claire who sat quietly on the girls shoulder. “It seems things turned out well for you both? At least, we assume.” Sophia spoke up earning a happy nod from the toddler.

“Last night was fun! It was like we had a slumber party! At least I think that’s what those are like… Do you need more than one person for one? But if you’re talking all night why is it called a slumber party? Huh…” Smirking, both blondes looked to Claire knowing their friend was getting off topic whenever she thought hard on something too long.

“Are you alright this morning?” Blinking, the brunette looked up to the twins before nodding slowly. “Yea, I’m alright.” Though their expressions remained indifferent, a dark look took over Alexis’s face as she went over the shrunken girls memories carefully. As her cheeks dusted over a light pink, both blondes brooded silently.

“May, would you mind meeting up with us later, w-we have something we need to discuss with you…” Sophia muttered somewhat shyly confusing the pinkette. Looking to them both, she nodded before reaching for Claire.

“Alright… Well, I guess this is goodbye then Claire… It really was fun having you stay with me. You’re the first person who’s talked with me like this in a long time…” she whispered, her voice growing hoarse as tears began to form.

Showing the young girl her warmest smile, Claire hugged the child’s hand before giving her a quick kiss. “Don’t be sad May. I’ll make you another deal. Anytime you feel like talking with me or catching up, just come see me and we can. Sound good?”

The pink haired toddler looked at her face closely before more tears formed. “T-Truthful… Thank you!” Crying out in shock, the brunette had little time to brace herself as she was smothered in a large hug by the child.

Grinning, both blondes looked to one another already knowing where May stood on the matter of the shrunken girl. ‘Two down,’, “Now just two to go.” After a few minutes, May pulled away, (with a lot of encouragement from Sophia) before handing Claire over to the blondes.

“I’ll see you soon Claire. Thank you again.” Bowing her head respectfully, she waved to the blondes before she ran into the daycare giddily. As the twins watched her retreating form, their smiles grew as they looked down at the flustered girl.

“So you like being smothered? That’s rather depraved.” Glaring up at Sophia, Claire remained quiet knowing by now whatever she said in defense to herself was always twisted by the blondes. “Aww, cat got your tongue? Or maybe you want Kat’s tongue to catch you again?” Blushing heavily, she remained quiet causing the twins to pout.

“Well, you’re no fun anymore. It seems like yesterday we could cause you to shriek with embarrassment yet now you’re just a prude.” Scowling, Claire looked up at them before crossing her arms. “That was yesterday, and don’t think I’m going to give you the satisfaction of corrupting me, it’s not going to work.” She spoke in a matter of fact causing both sisters to grin viciously.

“Corrupt you?”, “Claire we just want to free you from your fruitless morals. They have no place in our future together.” Turning away from them, the shrunken girl continued to hide her face causing the Sophia and Alexis great satisfaction.

“You may hide it, but we can see you’re still bothered by the things we do to you. Maybe you really just want us to keep doing such naughty things to your body. Why else do you fight us so much? You like the challenge don’t you.” Alexis’s smile broadened as she saw the angry look she was given by the brunette.

She was still easy to toy with. “Would it make you feel better if we told you a secret?” Claire’s lips twitched as she tried to keep her scowl in place before growling. “W-What secret…?” Before she could even turn to look at them both, she gasped as her head was pressed roughly into a kiss by both twins, their lips pressed against one another’s as their tongues slithered around her face in a battle for dominance.

Both Sophia and Alexis closed their eyes as quiet moans escaped their mouths. For Claire, it was just as intense. Her mouth hung open as she felt her tongue trying to join in. It just felt so warm and inviting, intoxicating even. It felt… natural…

After a minute of their lips resting against one another’s, both twins broke apart loudly as they caught their own breaths, a trail of saliva connecting them each to the staggering brunette who soon fell to her knee’s coughing.

‘I-It hurts…’ Cupping her pants, she grimaced as she felt her arousal nipping at her now, just a kiss from the twins and she felt something this intense?! Smirking, Sophia wiped away her saliva before leaning in once again, her lips resting right in front of the brunette in a taunting fashion.

“The secret Claire is that you’ll belong to us one way or another~. And this pleasure will be just the tip of the iceberg. Your morals will abandon you, and you’ll ache every day, just like this, to be with us. And we’ll happily reward you, just, like, this~”

Claire shuddered as she felt Sophia’s tongue once again stroke her face before she parted with a quick kiss. Falling on all fours, the shrunken girl gritted her teeth as she tried to hold back the tidal wave of pleasure she felt… but she couldn’t.

Screaming into Alexis’s hand, she bucked her hips as she writhed in blissful discomfort. Both Sophia and Alexis chuckled darkly as they watched with satisfaction. They knew her weaknesses, ones she didn’t even know she had. And with every day, she would be pushed just a little more till she wanted this herself. It was all a matter of time in the end. She would submit to their will, and she would love every second of it.

Feeling her orgasmic high fading slowly, Claire soon whimpered as the damp wetness between her legs tingled reminding her of the twin’s words. That had felt breathtaking… Just a kiss and she wanted more… “You can have as much pleasure as you want Claire~” Alexis whispered next to her ear, causing the shrunken girl to stiffen.

“All you need is to ask, and we will gladly give. We’re generous and don’t ask for much in return either.” Sophia whispered into her other ear before both blondes smiled warmly. “We live to please our friends, and you’ll be our very special friend, if only you ask~”

Feeling herself nod slowly, her eyes widened before she shook her head furiously. “N-N-No!” Pouting, they pulled away before sighing. “I suppose you’re getting closer. Maybe in another day, you will agree. Pity, we were looking forward to so much fun today.” Alexis scowled before both their eyes widened.

She had gotten really close to them and Alexis hadn’t even sensed her till she was right on them. “PRETTY LADY!” Claire blinked slowly before she felt herself suddenly grasped tightly and lifted into the air. Looking around as her mind seemed to return, she smiled warmly at the ecstatic face she had grown to love in such a short time.

“H-Hey Kat, it’s nice to see you-“She paused however as she looked over the young Neko… or more what she was still wearing. “Kat! I told you not to wear those in public anymore!” the orange-haired child smiled giddily before giggling.

“But Kat loves her new outfit! You gave it to Kat so Kat will wear it all the time!” Groaning, she hung her head sadly. That hadn’t been her intention in the slightest. “Kat you need to wash it at some point you can’t just keep it on all the time… A-A-And it’s improper!”

Both blondes smirked knowing that hadn’t been the first thought on her mind when she saw Kat enter. The scene however was rather amusing none the less. Giggling, the cat girl waved Claire around happily before hugging her into her chest.

“Kat missed you so much! The bed wasn’t the same without you there pretty lady… K-Kat really wanted you with her…” She whimpered sadly as her tail folded between her legs. Frowning, Claire gave her a warm smile before petting her hand.

“I missed you to Kat.” The younger girl beamed with joy upon hearing her words before she looked to the twins expectantly. “Yes Kat, you may take Claire today. Just bring her back to us before the day is over, you know it's Kai’s turn next.” Sophia nodded causing the Neko to giggle with glee before moving Claire to the heart shaped center in her shirt.

As she was placed in, Claire soon blushed as she saw nothing beneath it. She’d really have to break this girl’s mindset on what she wore. Lingerie was more decent then this! As Kat ran into the Daycare with the brunette, both twins turned back to the figure that had been patiently standing there for the past few minutes.

“What is it, Kai?” Stepping over to the twins, the older brunette strode up to them confidently as she rested her hands in her jean shorts. “Well, that’s a rude way to say hello. And here I wanted to greet my two most favorite people in the world, but then they act so cold, so cruel!”

Both blondes gave their friend and indifferent look knowing her to over exaggerate when she wanted to. Smirking, the dark skinned child moved between the twins before resting her arms over each of their shoulders, their mood souring instantly as an all too familiar scent reached their nostrils.

“W-What is this about…?” Sophia groaned before the brunette grinned cheekily. “I want to make a little bet.” Both sisters stiffened before Alexis read over her thoughts, her eyes widening slightly at what she had in mind.

“And if you lose?” Shrugging, Kai pulled away from them both before resting her back against the Daycares walls. “I never make a bet unless I know I’ll win. An adult is an adult. You taught all of us that. She’s no different. So what do you say?” Both Sophia and Alexis looked to one another before smiling.

“You have a deal, but you’ll have to pay our price.” Kai nodded already knowing what the twins wanted. “Fine by me, I’ll make sure to give her back in one piece, one, scarred and broken piece.” She shrugged before receiving a dark glare from both siblings.

“Sheesh, can’t you take a joke?” Sighing, she nodded her head somewhat serious now. “Don’t worry, I got this. Just watch and enjoy the show~”

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

“And after Kat watched TV, Kat cuddled with Mittens! And after Kat fed Mittens, we went to bed together! But… the bed wasn’t the same without you pretty lady…” Kat finished after telling Claire her whole day, each sentence sounding similar yet different the way the young cat girl spoke about it.

Smiling, Claire leaned on her arms behind her back on the table they sat at before whistling proudly. “Well, that does sound productive. Did you take your bath to?” Kat grew silent before her ears folded over her hair. “Kat…” The brunette whispered sternly causing the larger child to whimper.

“K-Kat forgot…” Scowling, Claire sighed before shaking her head. “You promised me you would do that. You can’t skip it, missy! When you go home today, you hop right in my tub and clean yourself! That includes your teeth to, you better brush them!”

The younger girl whined before folding her arms across her chest. “B-But Kat did brush her teeth!”, “So when I come back home, I’m going to see a wet toothbrush?” The child suddenly froze up before her tail dropped between her legs.

“I thought as much,” Claire smirked victoriously before sighing once again. “Kat, what am I going to do with you. You need to do these things or else you’ll end up filthy and dirty. Do you want your friends to distance themselves from you because you couldn’t find the time for personal hygiene?”

The orange haired Neko whined before sulking angrily. “K-Kat can clean herself…  A-And Kat doesn’t like water, it’s all wavy and makes Kat’s tail soggy...” Smirking, Claire just shook her head. “That’s not the point. I want you to take a bath tonight, promise me you will alright?”

“But Claire-“ Kat started to whine once more before the much smaller girl gave her a silencing look telling her not to fight her on the matter. Pouting she huffed bitterly before nodding. “K-Kat will… take a bath later. Kat promises…”

Smiling, Claire nodded before standing up. “See, was that so hard?” Opening her arms, the younger girl tried to remain indignant but couldn’t stop herself from giggling before she leaned her face down, and nuzzling the shrunken brunette affectionately. “Kat misses you a lot… even if you’re mean sometimes. Will you spend the night with Kat again soon?”

Frowning, Claire nodded sadly before kissing her cheek. “I still need to prove something to Sophia and Alexis, but after everything’s said and done I’ll spend as much time with you as you want, sound fair?” Giggling, Kat nodded before purring contently from the pets and kisses she was receiving.

“Ok, thank you, Mommy.” Claire suddenly froze as did the child in front of her before both looked at one another shocked. “K-K-Kat…?” The Neko looked back at her petrified before tears began forming near her eyes.

“K-K-Kat has to go!” Before Claire could even call out for her to wait, the cat girl was already on her feet and dashing through the daycare, her tears not hidden in the slightest causing the brunette's heart to ache. “Oh, Kat…”

“I knew it. You’re just like all the other bugs in this place. I bet Kat knows it now too after you made her cry…” Claire froze in fear at the venomous tone speaking to her. Looking up slowly her heart sank as she saw the glaring raven haired child she had been fearful of all these days.

“L-L-Lily…” Smirking, the regal girl folded her flowing bangs past her ear before leaning down. “I’ll be doing everyone here a favor by exterminating you. We don’t need you. You’re useless to us. A useless little bug who makes children cry!”

Raising her hand up to reach for the shrunken girl, Claire could only gasp in horror as she fell backward in fear. As Lily’s hand rested right over her, it looked like she intended to squish her! Growling, she balled her hand up into a fist before slamming it down in one solid movement.

“Now, now, you shouldn’t let your anger get the best of you, Lilith, ~” Claire looked up in shock now at the sight in front of her. With the raven haired child’s clenched fist just inches away from touching her, another hand rested on her wrist stopping her from squishing her flat.

Glaring daggers, Lily looked to Kai, who simply wore an amused expression as she firmly gripped her friend’s wrist. “Kai! What are you doing, she’s just a bug! A bug that made Kat cry!” Sighing, the brunette looked over to Claire before shaking her head.

“I saw something different, and I’m guessing you did too. Now, why don’t you just leave and in return I won’t tell them, about this, little incident?” Claire watched in surprise as Lily’s composure cracked slightly. Jerking her hand back, she shot Claire another dark glare before huffing and walking away from them both leaving said brunettes in a quieted silence.

Looking up at the olive-skinned child, she shivered in fear. Lily scared her to death, she was brash, volatile, and from what she just witnessed to, insane! But Kai… frowning, she looked away unsure of what to expect. Even if she had just been saved… maybe it was so she could do something to her instead?

“Do you like gambling?” Blinking, the brunette looked up at her confused. “W-What?”, “Do you like gambling? A lot of adults like it.” Kai smiled before sitting herself down next to Claire, her chin propped on her palm as she watched the shrunken girl with amusement.

“Uhh… I, umm…” Claire stammered unsure of how to respond. She almost died… was saved… and now asked something completely random to those two events? Looking back up at her, the shrunken girl could do little more than shake her head. Her words weren’t really working for her at the moment.

Whistling in disappointment, Kai sighed before frowning. “That’s a shame. I’m kind of a betting girl myself. Whenever I see something I can bet on, I always take it! It’s kind of addicting really.” She chuckled before folding her arms beneath her chin and resting her head on them.

“Here I’ll show you what I mean.” Before Claire could ask what she meant, she watched as Kai’s finger pointed towards Lily, who was still visibly enraged at the events prior. “I bet you, your life, that if I leave this table, Lilith over there is going to storm back in a heartbeat and squash you like the bug she thinks you are.”

Claire paled before looking up at Kai in fear. The smile she wore showing a hint of how serious she was really being. “Now, in order for us to really know how the bets going to end, we would have to test it now wouldn’t we?”

As Kai began to stand up, Claire panicked before waving up to her. “W-W-Wait! P-Please don’t leave me here!” She wasn’t ready to die, and certainly not to that monster! Pausing, Kai turned back to Claire before her grin broadened.

“But what about our bet, don’t you want to see if I win or not?” Claire was at a loss for words at this point. What type of game was she playing?! “W-W-Why do you want me dead, I-If you leave me alone… you already know what’s going to happen!”

Snapping her fingers, Kai grinned victoriously before leaning her face back down in amusement. “Bingo! And that’s not a fun bet now is it?” Claire blinked once, then twice, before she gawked. Had that been some kind of a joke?!

“You see, a bet is fun because you might or might not win. You never truly know. I always take bets I’m certain I can come out on top, though. I’d say a solid, 95%?” she shrugged before noticing how shaken the brunette was now from her words.

‘Well, that’s a start.’ Moving her hand forwards, she rested her palm on the table as she watched the shrunken girl closely. “Here, since kitty Kat is not here anymore, why don’t you come with me for the day? After all, I’ll just be getting you back tonight anyways. Not to mention your choices are either death or me, flattering I know.” She chuckled before waiting patiently for the brunette to step forward.

Scowling, Claire looked up at Kai completely confused. What type of mindset did this child have? Biting her lip, she glanced at Lily before sighing. She was right, what choice did she have. Stepping onto darker skinned girls extended hand, she was jerked suddenly as she was raised into the air.

“See, we’re getting along already!” Kai laughed before raising her to her shoulder. “Thank you for riding on your one of a kind Kai today, you will find that the vacant seats are either shoulder, the left hand, or possibly if you're unfortunate enough many other dark and dank places. We know you have no other travel options but I really don’t care! Enjoy~”

Sulking, Claire ignored the ranting comments she made before stepping onto the younger girls red hoodie. As she sat down, however, her nose twitched suddenly before she remembered a crucial detail about their first meeting.

“We also know the smells might be unpleasant to our first-time travels but once again, I really don’t care.” Kai grinned before standing up. “Make sure to hold on, we have a lot of things to see today, just you and me!”

Grimacing, Claire nodded, unsure of what to expect with her. She seemed to giddy… she had a bad feeling about this… Moving away from the small table, the younger girl scanned the daycare carefully till her eyes lit up.

“Alright, I see our first destination. You might want to watch this carefully.” She whispered the last part in a low mutter confusing the brunette. Standing over two younger children, one with brown locks and the other with auburn ones, If Claire had to guess they were most likely three or four from the looks of them, Kai raised her hand cheerfully before squatting down next to them.

“Hey there! Tell me do you two like playing with bugs?” Both girls’ faces wrinkled before they shook their heads. “Well, what happens when you find one? Do you leave it alone, or do you squish it!” She said loudly with multiple squishing noises from her tongue, causing the other two children to giggle.

“Squish the buggies!” The auburn one yelled happily, causing a small smile to form on Kai. “Well isn’t that good to know, thanks for telling me. Keep an eye out you too, you never know when a creepy, wiggly buggy might crawl up near you.” She wiggled her fingers causing the other two kids to laugh at her before Kai stood up.

Glancing back to Claire, she reached into her jackets pocket before pulling something out. Flicking whatever she held in front of the two girls, Kai stepped aside before squatting once again a few feet away from them.

‘What the heck had that been about?’ At first, Claire thought Kai had planned on showing her to them, which frightened the living daylights out of her, but that thankfully hadn’t been the case. “So, you heard them. They don’t like bugs…”

Kai muttered quietly before pointing towards the girls. “So, who do you think, hates them more? Red, or brownie?” Claire looked back at Kai confused before noticing her finger repeatedly pointing between them. Looking back, she had to squint to make out whatever it was the larger girl wanted to see before she paled.

“Y-You didn’t, w-when did you even do that…” Smirking, Kai nodded before propping her hands beneath her chin once again. Crawling on the floor, in what looked like pain, Claire could barely make out the form of a man, maybe an inch and a half in height desperately trying to get away from the two giant toddlers above him.

“A real piece of work he is. Did you know, he was once a cop who took bribes from criminals he caught? Or at least people who helped him catch them. I don’t think the asshole could even catch a cold.” Kai chuckled before looking over to Claire’s petrified form.

“Do you know he even witnessed a murder and didn’t report it? All for a little extra chump change.” She sighed before raising her hand. “So, I’ll ask again, who do you think hates bugs more?” Hearing the silence that followed her statement, Kai scowled before pointing to the auburn haired one.

“My money's on her. She looks kind of vicious to me. Don’t want to make a bet?” Once again, she heard nothing from Claire who was intently watching the two children in front of her. Why didn’t they see Kai drop the man in front of them? Why weren’t they looking at him now?

 “Well, I guess I’ll just play this one out myself, for now. Let the show begin!” Snapping her fingers, both girls looked at the two children before Kai giggled with glee as she saw the red-haired one look down at the man first. “EEW!”

Cupping her mouth, Claire cried out in horror as she watched the girl’s hand slam down on the man, crushing him into the tiled floor beneath them. As she wiped the man’s bloody stain on her small white sundress she giggled with her friend before they went back to playing like they had before.

“Ha! I win.” Looking up to Kai slowly, Claire trembled as she saw the sick look of amusement she wore. “Y-You just, you just killed him and you’re b-betting on how he’d die!” Hearing the anger in the smaller girl’s words, the brunette raised her brow before nodding.

“Yea, what of it?” Claire was shocked. No, that was an understatement, dumbfounded really. What type of mindset did she have where she could kill someone and laugh about it so easily!? “He was a bad man Claire, a very bad man…” Kai’s voice was quiet as she stared down at the shrunken worker, no sympathy at all for what she had done.

“As far as I’m concerned if you take someone’s life, you deserve to share their fate too. And he had plenty of blood on his hands, as do the rest of the tiny's I have in my pocket.” Claire’s eyes widened in shock before Kai moved her hand into her jacket.

Pulling it back, she staggered as she saw the large mass of men and women all squirming in Kai’s grasp. ‘S-She has so many…’ they were smaller than the one's Kat and May had… but she had at least double the amount they did.

Looking back at Kai pleadingly, Claire tried to reason with her. “I-If you believe that then what does that say about you! You’re taking their lives!” Glancing back at Claire, Kai clicked her tongue before putting the squirming mass of people back in her pocket and standing up.

“Me, huh… I guess that makes me their executioner. I stand by what I said. But I’m not taking the lives of people… their monsters.” Kai started to walk, silencing whatever Claire might have said in retaliation before she found herself in front of another girl who looked about three.

She had sandy blond hair cutting off just beneath her neck, and wore a small pair of overalls with a red shirt beneath it. “Alright, let’s continue with this little game of ours, shall we?” Claire wanted to speak but after seeing the look in the brunette's eyes, her cold eyes, she knew whatever she could say wouldn’t stop what was about to happen.

Watching the girl closely as she played with a bunch of Legos, Kai smirked. Sitting down next to the girl, she smiled before picking up one of the small red blocks. “Why are you over here playing all alone? Do you want some company?”

The much younger girl looked up at Kai confused before extending her hand towards her, a few half-built creations in it. “Aww, thank you!” Kai giggled before taking the small blocks. Grinning, she picked up a few on the ground before making what looked like an open box.

Reaching into her pocket, the brunette pulled out three of the shrunken people before dropping them inside, grinning with anticipation. “Here, I started this for you. Why don’t you finish it for me?” The blonde child looked back at Kai before smiling.

As Claire watched the interaction in silence, she gritted her teeth not sure of what Kai planned on doing with those people. It was only to her realization and horror as she saw the girl beginning to build around the people, and inside of the small box as well…

“Bet number two, do you think she’ll make their prison hollow, or… crush them alive?” Kai whispered quietly so the younger girl couldn’t hear her. Claire looked at the small people staggering back and forth in the large box they were trapped in, occasionally dodging Lego pieces falling next to them as well.

“Do you remember me saying I never make a bet unless I know I have a good shot at winning?” Kai grinned as her hand rose slightly. “I bet, she’ll trap them inside. What happens after, who knows? Care to bet this time?”

Glaring at Kai, the darker skinned child grinned before watching closely. As Claire watched, however, she noticed something off. Every time the blond moved to put a piece inside the box, which would have flattened and torn the people inside to shreds quite brutally, her hand would stop before she would put it somewhere else.

‘How does Kai know she won’t crush them?’ It sickened her to think this actually fascinated her… but it did. As the last Lego was placed, Kai pumped her hand victoriously before smiling down at Claire. “Looks like I win again. Two for two.”

Kai was about to stand before she felt the blonde tug on her jacket. Looking down, she smiled happily before taking the given box from the girl. “Aww, thank you. Your too sweet.” She cooed before reaching in her other pocket.

Claire’s eyes widened now as she saw her hand return with what looked like another person, only this one over an inch in height. He wasn’t quite as tall as she was, maybe two inches. “Here, my gift to you. Play with it however you like. Just be careful or it might pop.”

The sandy blond looked at the shrunken man Kai dropped into her palm confused before she smiled. “Toy?” Nodding, Kai grinned as she saw the man struggling in the toddler's grip. “We could stay here for another bet… but I think I’ll leave this one alone.”

Standing once again, Claire looked back over her shoulder before frowning as she saw the child raising the man high into the air. He wouldn’t last ten minutes… Pulling her knee’s into her chest, Claire closed her eyes in sadness.

This was like a repeat of yesterday with Sophia. Would Kai take her all around the daycare, killing people left and right?! She didn’t think her heart could take it. “Hey, stop that…” Blinking, she looked up at Kai confused before seeing the dark look she wore.

“Don’t feel bad for that guy. Do you want me to tell you his story?” Gulping, Claire frowned not quite sure how to respond. “I’ll take your silence as a yes. Well, I guess I won’t sugar coat it then…  He was an architect.” Kai whispered clearly confusing her smaller passenger.

“He built houses for families, oversaw all their constructions.” Now Claire was mad. “So you condemned an innocent man!” Gritting her teeth, Kai glared down at Claire for the first time making her flinch. “I wasn’t finished! He was an architect, but not anymore. He built houses for people… but once they were finished, months later he would break into them… and steal from the family’s homes he had created.”

Claire’s mouth was left ajar in silent shock, but she still wasn’t finished. “He knew the layouts… knew where everything belonged… and made sure to rob the people he was paid by blind before they even knew what hit him. Except his last time….” She grew quiet suddenly before clenching her fists in rage.

“He was robbing one family, who happened to still be awake at the time… they caught him… so he killed the family, and ran away.” Claire shuddered before seeing the sadness in the younger girl’s eyes. “He was caught after that and sentenced to life in jail… but life in a cozy prison? What about the lives he took!” Kai spat before looking back at Claire questioningly.

“You seem to think everyone is some kind of treasure that they need to be cherished, well their not. These people are monsters who need to be exterminated for what the twins have planned!” Claire suddenly froze as did Kai before, she grew silent.

Smiling, she rubbed the back of her head sheepishly before chuckling. “Well, I guess you got under my skin. Good for you, that hasn’t happened in a while.” Sighing, she shook her head before she began to walk again. She almost let something slip she shouldn’t have.

“K-K-Kai… W-What are the tw-“, “Stop right there.” Kai cut her off before giving her a stern, but all and all much less hostile of a look to silence her. “I know what you’re about to ask but don’t. Sophia and Alexis… what they do is their business… and I’m just one of their friends. If you want to know something, you ask them, not me.”

Frowning, Claire said nothing else as Kai moved to the backroom of the daycare, apparently her next destination already in mind. “Just remember what I’d told you, Claire, it’s the truth. Monsters take the form of man, but I can see them for what they are. Soon you’ll be able to too.”

Her words made the older girl shiver, hearing it from someone as young as she was. Zigging past the varies kids, Kai looked for someone in particular for her next bet before her eyes lit up in excitement. “There we go, now we’re talking!”

Clutching onto the worn red hoodie, Claire staggered before falling to her knees as her footing left her. Jumping next to a young girl with faded black hair, Kai licked her lips before lifting up the all too familiar Lego box she had been given.

“Hey, are you enjoying your snack?” The younger toddler looked up from a small bowl of goldfish crackers before looking away, her meal of more importance than the newcomer next to her. “Aww no need to be shy with me, I just came to give you something~” She cooed quietly causing the girls attention to drift back to her.

Pulling the lid off the plastic block prison, Kai raised it to the girl before smirking. “Here, have some candy.” Claire froze now as she watched the scene in front of her. Looking at the excitement on the young raven haired child’s face as she stared down at the screaming people… it was disgusting…

“Y-You can’t…”, “why not?” Sputtering, Claire looked up at Kai before the words died in her mouth. She wore the same expressionless look she had given her earlier. “Bet number three… Will she eat them whole, or will she crush them with her teeth? Pick.”

Time seemed to stand still for Claire as she watched the toddlers hand reach into the box. As her pudgy fingers picked up a bald headed man, he screamed in no hidden terror as the child’s gaping maw drew closer. She didn’t see people… she saw food…

“He was an embezzler…” Kai whispered before the man was forced into the younger girl’s mouth. Both girls watched in silence, one from pain, the other from excitement as the raven haired girl sucked on the man loudly, drool beginning to drop from her puckered lips.

The look on her face… it frightened her… She looked so happy like the man was some type of delicious sweet that had never before tasted… Looking up to Kai almost pleadingly, Claire froze. ‘W-What…’ The expression she wore, it was different than anything she had ever seen.

None of the other girls ever made a face like this… Not Sophia, nor Alexis or even Kat and May. No, this was something else, something she couldn’t quite fit a name for. The closest thing she could think of… was a look of pure, and utter enthrallment. She looked like she was on a pleasure high like she herself was eating something so deliciously sweet, she couldn’t see anything else but euphoria from the taste.

It was so… different… why was she wearing such a look… Staring back at the toddler who seemed satisfied with her first treat, she tilted her head back before gulping the man down whole. “H-H-Here, h-have another.” Kai stammered out before all but forcing the child another shrunken person.

Once more she looked down at the man in excitement before pursing her lips and sucking him into her open mouth. Hearing the faint screams that followed, Claire cursed in anger. This was horrific. They were going to die inside of her! She was turning this innocent girl into a cannibal!

Looking back at Kai in rage, her words left her once again as she saw the strange look she wore, if only even more pronounced. Feeling the ground around her shaking, Claire looked up at Kai confused before it dawned on her. She was shivering…

“K-K-Kai…?” Blinking a few times, the olive skinned girl snapped her attention away from the scene before smiling brightly. “W-What’s up? Want to make that bet now, she might not swallow this little guy whole?” Frowning, the smaller girl looked over her captor with worry.

‘Well, she stopped shaking…’ That was really weird, but she didn’t understand why. Hearing the silent that followed, Kai sighed before reaching into the Lego box and pulling out the last tiny person, a woman with long blonde hair.

“There are some things you don’t need to worry about Claire. I’m one of them.” Kai whispered quietly before looking down at the brunette sternly. “I’m not your friend, and I’m certainly not your owner. So don’t act like you’re concerned about me, show me your true colors.” Kai whispered with a hint of malice in her words.

Looking back at Kai shocked, Claire shook her head, dumbfounded. “K-K-Kai… w-why do you think that…?” Scoffing, she looked back at the screaming girl in her hand before lifting her over the toddler who had just finished with the second tiny.

“Because you’re an adult, and I know your type,” Kai muttered darkly before dropping the girl into the girls open mouth like she was feeding a wild animal. As the girl’s mouth consumed the shrunken girl, her tongue trailed over her as she tasted her delicious flavors… or at least the flavors she thought she tasted.

Crushing the plastic box, Kai let the Lego’s fall to the floor before turning away from the elated girl. “Kai, don’t say such things… of course, I’m concerned about you. What happened just now, you looked… w-well I don’t really know, but it wasn’t normal.” Claire whispered with worry before a dark chuckle escaped the younger girl’s lips.

“Heh, I’ve heard that before. I’m not buying it.” She shrugged before turning to walk away, her ears ignoring the consoling words of the smaller girl. After a few minutes of her trying and failing to tell Kai the truth, she frowned.

Did she really see her as some type of manipulator? Someone who didn’t care for her wellbeing? ‘What tragedy have you bore?’ Lowering her gaze she remained quiet for the rest of the trip, Kai already scoping out her next potential bet to be made…

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Claire looked away, in any general direction other than in front of her as Kai giggled with glee. “It’s almost time. So you want to bet yet? Come on, do they drown, or do they suffocate? It’s practically the same thing!” Pouting at the smaller girl not giving her a reaction she had to be happy none the less. She wasn’t yelling at her not to kill them anymore. It was a step in the right direction.

Sitting at one of the small tables that littered the daycare, both girls looked on at a toddler who was either two or three wearing a puffy white diaper. The raven haired child was currently sitting down as she played with a stuffed bear before her face scrunched in discomfort.

All of a sudden she began to whine before crying, signaling what Kai wanted to hear. “Alright, last chance Claire. It would do you some good. Just say 1, or 2. 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2.” Clenching her fists, the brunette tried to ignore Kai’s jests before growling. “FINE TWO! ARE YOU HAPPY?!” She screamed in rage having been pestered all day repeatedly for hours on end before she paled.

Cupping her mouth in horror, she looked at the olive skinned girls face as she too looked back in surprise. “Well, now we’re talking!” Grinning from ear to ear, she moved over to the crying child before picking her up gently. “Hey, hey, don’t cry, remember me?”

Sniffling the little girl nodded before looking at her diaper. “You have an accident?” As she nodded again, Kai cooed cutely to her before carrying her back to one of the changing tables lining the Daycares walls. “Well let me just fix that for you alright?”

Kai carried on with her task now as Claire continued to silently contemplate what she had just said. ‘D-Did I really say that…’ It had to be a dream… she couldn’t have actually let a girl, years younger than her, anger her to the point she could bet on someone’s life!

Laying the younger girl down, Kai moved the straps of the diaper to the side before smirking. “Hey Claire, it looks like you win.” Her words hit her like a truck. Shivering in horror, Claire felt her eyes tear up as she saw the messy diaper the younger girl was currently changing for the toddler.

‘S-So they all… their all dead, and in such a disgusting way…?’ And she had called it… even in anger… Scrunching up the used diaper, Kai tossed it into the pale next to her carelessly before wiping the child down. “See, no need to cry, all cleaned.” She cooed to the giggling girl before putting a new diaper on her… along with a few other presents inside of it for later…

Strapping it back on, she lifted the girl up before carrying her gently over to the area she had once been in. Looking into the child’s happy face, Claire shook in silent abhorrence, not at her but at herself. Such an innocent child and she had been goaded into something so… revolting to think about.

Setting the girl down, Kai looked to Claire before glancing back at the child. “Amazing isn’t it. She just made a contribution to the twins without even knowing it. Just imagine how many contributions have been made not just today but every day since you’ve been here?”

Claire remained silent, her mouth having already betrayed her once. “Do you want to know a fun fact? Since the twins came to this daycare, crime in this city has gone down 9%. I wonder why.” She grinned before standing back up.

Waving to the toddler, Kai moved her hands back into her pockets before scowling. “Damn, all out of tiny’s.” Sighing, she cracked her neck to the side before looking at the clock on the wall. “Well, it’s almost time to go anyways. I guess I’ll just have to continue our talk later when I can give you more demonstrations.”

Looking back at Kai, the brunette frowned but said nothing else for the rest of their walk. The day had been nothing like with Alexis. She had enjoyed watching the people she killed, but Kai was different. She took pride in her actions like she was doing the world a favor…

‘Maybe she is…’ Blinking, Claire shook her head in surprise. Where did that come from? As Kai looked to the exit of the Daycare she could already see the twins waiting for her. It was like clockwork every day. They would remain till all of their friends left.

Chuckling, she shook her head. “I hope your happy Claire… I lost a bet today… one of many.” Looking up at Kai, Claire was clearly confused but the younger brunette didn’t elaborate, showing she just didn’t care to. Stepping over to Sophia and Alexis, both blondes looked down at Claire’s somber form before directing their attention back to their friend.

Smiling, both blondes nodded knowingly before stepping in front of Claire. “We’ll see you tomorrow Claire, have a good night.” They whispered quietly before each gave her a gentle kiss on her head. However much to their sadness, it seemed the shrunken girl was to mentally drained to put up the usual fight she did whenever they did something like that.

Lowering their heads they walked out of the Daycare, hand in hand, as they went home for the night. Looking down at Claire, Kai smiled herself before giving the smaller girl a slight flick startling her. “Hey cheer up will ya, you’re too cute to brood.” She laughed, causing the shrunken worker to blush.

“There it is, the Claire I was with this morning. Now come on, it’s a long walk home from here. I’d really appreciate the company if you’re up to talking.” Looking back at the smiling girl, Claire nodded quietly earning a grin from her younger counterpart.

Claire had surprised her once today… Maybe the twins were onto something with her… maybe, maybe not. The only way to test her little bet though was to let the cards fall where they wanted to. She’d find out soon enough what Claire really was. A monster or something else…

Smiling contently, Kai whistled loudly before resting her hands in her jean pockets.

 

“Alright, then let the evening commence!”

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed it :D please review and tell me what you enjoyed and want to see next so i can try to accommodate.

See you soon!