- Text Size +

 

 

“You know…You’re awfully quiet.”

Alexandra turned her head to the young villager sitting atop her shoulder. It had been roughly an hour since they had departed, yet the entire journey thus far had been spent in utter silence. Emil had simply seated himself, began staring ahead blankly, and had been deathly quiet since. Were it not for the occasional moment her braid brushed against his little body Alex could have been forgiven for forgetting he was there at all.

And her comment did little to change that. Understandable given the circumstances she figured. It was a lot to take in after all. Still, to be silent for so long was a little unsettling to the giant. At least if he was screaming and begging to be released there’d be something to work with. Even if he was just a blubbering mess that would be at least a starting point. Alas, Emil wasn’t keen on giving her anything of the sort.

“Come on~ We’re gonna be spending a lot of time together from now on you know. Being stubborn about it isn’t going to change anything.”

Emil glanced over to her and quickly looked back away. Okay. At least he was apparently listening. That was something.

“Fine, don’t talk. I can dialogue enough for the both of us.” Alexandra shrugged, never breaking her stride. “Despite what you may think I’m not some heartless monster or anything of the sort. All I ask is that you do what I say and we’ll get along just fine. But it doesn’t have to be so limited if you want. I may essentially own you, but we are also partners. If there’s something on your mind then speak. Trust me, you’ll be listening to me vent quite a bit.” She said in jest.

“…Why me?”

Did he just speak? It was such a low whisper even Emil wasn’t certain he had. Her large blue eyes widened and stared at him. “What was that? Speak up!” Alex asked, her voice laced with excitement.

“…Why me?” Emil repeated his question at a louder tone, finally shifting his gaze to meet the giant’s blue irises.

“Because I need an Attendant.” 

Emil rolled his eyes, finding the simplistic answer entirely unhelpful. What else could he expect from such a woman? “No. I mean why me?” His voice continued to raise itself, managing to regain some clarity. “There was an entire town of people. People who are far more suited to it then I am. So why choose me?”

Alexandra stared carefully, her brow furrowing in deep thought. She seemed to genuinely ponder something for a moment. “Why do you ask? Did you not expect to be chosen?” She answered with a query of her own.

It was a response that tripped her new Attendant up. “Well ah…No. In fact, I did not.” His rebuttal stumbled out. The large face of the giant remained focused on him a mere few feet away. The possibility of her blowing him from her shoulder like a gnat in annoyance did indeed cross his mind. For such obvious reasons common sense said to shut up, but for whatever reason Emil continued. “I was neither the strongest…the smartest…the most attractive. Seven Hells I’m not even particularly talented or interesting.”

As he stuttered out line after line Alexandra chuckled, her voice silencing her Attendant with its low yet all the same overwhelming rumbles. “You are certainly quick to downplay yourself too.” She smiled sweetly at him. “But you are right. So why did I choose you? Do you have any ideas?” Behind them her blonde braid floated peacefully in the breeze.

“No. None.” Emil answered immediately.

Was it his imagination or did her smile shrink slightly? “I see…Well if you must know I had no reason.” Alexandra turned her attention back to their surroundings, carefully stepping over a small cluster of knee-high trees. “I merely teased the crowd until my finger happened to fall onto you. Then I just happened to choose you. Sorry if you wanted some grand reason from me. It was simply fate. A whim and nothing more.”

Emil slumped. One hand gripped at the giant’s collar for support. “Ah, is that so?” He chuckled. “Just my luck I suppose then. Well…” His eyes lingered on Alexandra. Complicated feelings aside, it was a fair treat to be so close to the giant. Hers was a face he’d seen all of his life but something about the present circumstances made it feel new again. A faint aroma wafted into the young man’s nostrils, the scent of a woman…her scent. “Well, I’ll do my best.” Emil gulped as he said it. “This is all a lot to take in but…but I’ll do what I can.” Although it wasn’t like he had a choice in the matter anyway. It beat moping about it at least.

“And I shall assist. That is the point of this pilgrimage after all.” Alexandra said as her ever radiant smile widened. “We are in the Outlands surrounding Windermere. Aside from game and the occasional bird we won’t be bothered. The perfect place for me to be teaching you what to expect and how to properly do your duties, and once you are ready we shall return and begin our new lives together.”

That didn’t quite sound like the servitude it actually was. If anything it sounded like… “I wasn’t aware being an Attendant was like getting married. Now I understand what all those men at the tavern groan about.” The jest escaped before the human even realized it.

Alexandra grinned and wrapped her hand around her little Attendant, opening it once her palm was stretched in front of her. “Oh? An apt comparison my little Attendant. Our relationship is one where you shall care for me, spoil me, and guarantee my happiness while I keep a watchful eye on you and make sure you don’t go running off. Not unlike marriage at all.” Her grin widened as she saw Emil actually chuckle a bit at that. “There, much better.” Her finger rubbed at his thick brown hair playfully. “Smiling suits you much more than brooding.” The giant forefinger left his mussed hair, trailing downwards much to his horror.

“H-Hey don’t do that I’m-“Emil attempted to push the large digit away but very quickly lost the will as roaring laughter overcame him.

“You’re what?” The giant continued the relentless assault. “A plaything in my hands; that’s what.” She began to laugh alongside her self-proclaimed plaything, tickling Emil for several moments before finally pulling her finger back. “See? I’m not such a bad girl when you get to know me. Who knows? Maybe if you make me happy good things can happen.” One of the large eyes winked.

Emil still wasn’t quite so sure. But if nothing else she cared enough to want to see him smile. That was something right? Maybe…Just maybe this wasn’t the worst thing ever. “Good things?”

Then he found himself hovering over Alexandra’s open tunic, the cloth pulled back with her free hand and was offering a premier view of the supple valley down below. Alexandra grinned and dropped the young man inside without warning, closing the opening behind him. “Enjoy it in there! Once we make camp I’m giving you your first task!” She laughed and marched on, a faint blush on her cheeks.

Though safely caught in Alexandra’s bosom, Emil feared his heart would stop with how feverishly it pounded against his chest. Never in all his years could he have ever envisioned this. He couldn’t even recall a time imagining it. Yet here he was, surrounded by the two round, perfectly crafted hills, each a few times his height. Light penetrated the tunic, illuminated by the faint veil of sweat the blonde had worked up and giving her already smooth skin a shimmering shine. Emil didn’t dare to move and risk doing something unsavory that could possibly anger Alexandra.

Were it only so easy. Each step jostled the human from his stillness and assured he would collide against the mounds every time. There was no escaping the sensations violating his senses. The silken skin, the faint womanly scent, the heat, all of it appealed to the most base of all his human desires. Each breast tended to rustle against his linen attire, trying to entice him further with their overwhelming stature. It was all so blinding that it wasn’t until the dozenth step that Emil realized something: that Alexandra didn’t appear to believe in undergarments; and while he was struggling to restrain himself he could see that the giant was very clearly enjoying his struggles.

“A-Alexandra let me out!” Emil yelped as another step forced his body against the upper side of a breast. His boot accidently kicked at an erect nipple and he did his best to scramble away from it, only managing to slide between the bosoms courtesy of Alexandra’s sweat.

“Not a chance!” The giant boomed with laughter and skipped a few steps, sending her chest and Attendant into a bouncing frenzy the likes of which he could never hope to escape.

 

----------

 

After enduring that lewd torment for multiple hours, Emil praised the fresh air as Alexandra finally freed him from her bosom. The sky had long since darkened as the sun fell with the rise of the stars and naught but a small campfire (relative to Alexandra) illuminated the area. The flames rose higher than any building, running on the burning embers of a thick pile of uprooted trees. Emil was dazzled by the sheer size of it, or at least he would have been were it not for the words booming in his ears.

“For the love of…All that time in there and you didn’t try anything? Not one grope? Sneak a little kiss? A quick lay?” Alexandra sighed in a voice filled with much disappointment. “I could’ve used the pleasure to uplift my spirits during the long march.” The giant shook her head as she set Emil onto the grassy plains before her.

Was this giant serious? “Well excuse me for not knowing how to handle that!” Emil shouted indignantly. “Not exactly every day I find myself in a woman’s bosom!”

“Might need to get used to it then. That’s one of the more tame areas.” She winked, sending the young man into an embarrassment induced silence. “Anyway, ready for your first task my dear Attendant?”

Emil nervously straightened himself. “Yes…?” He watched as Alexandra reached down to her boots and began to slip them off, humming a low melody under her breath. Bare toes wiggled in the fresh air, one even popping to ease tension from a long day of marching. What his task was to be became increasingly apparent. As he expected, a moment later the giant shoved her bare feet into the ground before him. Her heel dug a nook in the soft Earth and propped itself up, toes wiggling in eager anticipation. Alexandra leaned back on her palms with a particularly smug look on her visage. Her eyes were filled with mischief.

“Well? Don’t keep me waiting~”