- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please note: There is a bit of violence and cruelty at the end of the chapter. If you are disturbed by this, then you probably shouldn't read it unless you're curious.

Richard struggles as the two women tie him to a chair to prepare him for interrogation. “Let me go!” Richard shouts “I’m pretty sure you’re breaking my rights or something”


“It doesn’t matter” One of the officers comments “You’re not leaving our sights”


“So, why do you want me here anyways?” Richard asks, knowing it was now pointless to argue against the restraints, as they obviously weren’t intent on letting him go.


“I think you know exactly why we want you here” The other officer comments as the two finish tying him up.


“Well, ladies, if you want me to explain anything then I require your names” Richard replies “Otherwise, I refuse to answer any questions”


“I don’t think you’re in any position to make demands” The officer whom most recently spoke, fires back.


The other officer rolls her eyes “The name is Heather, hers is Nia. Now that we’ve fulfilled your stupid demand, why don’t you explain just how you managed to get home that night”


“You’re going to have to be more specific Heather, I’ve lived through a lot of nights and I’ve gone home a lot of nights” Richard answered


Nia slaps him right in the face “Stop being a smartass and tell us what we want to know”


“Fine, I’m just going to presume it was the night that I got home without triggering your cameras or whatever?” Richard replied, not only for clarification, but for time. He had hoped that Demetria and Angel would be able to follow him, but he was unsure if this was the case.


“Yes, that would be the night” Heather answered


“Alright, would you believe me if I told you that everyone was to drunk to see me leave and I got home before someone made that call?” Richard replies with a grin, hoping the girls would buy his story


“Would have been impossible, the bartender had seen you but five minutes earlier, you could have only walked, no taxis or trains picked you up and you don’t own a car. Even if you did have some sort of car transportation, the camera right outside your street would have caught you” Nia answered “Stop making up stories, and just tell us the truth”


“What, you want me to act like I just magically teleported home?” Richard questioned, pretending to be a bit confused by the idea.


“Well, it wouldn’t be surprising if you did, it would be the only half-logical explanation” Heather answered


“How is that logical in the slightest?” Richard asked in a confused manner, he hoped that his confusion would make his other tales more believable, but he doubted it.


“Teleportation would have been the only way to get back to your house without tripping off any of the cameras” Heather replied


“Okay, I somehow magically teleported back to my house” Richard answered “Can we be done with this stupid issue!?”


“C’mon, we know you know how to do this” Nia says to him with a chuckle “This isn’t the only time we’ve had an incident like this”


“Yes, you think you’re quite crafty, but we’ve caught you.” Heather answers “Why don’t you show us how it works and teleport behind us or something?”


Pretending the two have no idea as to what they are talking about, Richard answers “Don’t you think if I could have teleported away, that I wouldn’t have done it by now?”


“Fine, you want to play dumb, we’re going to force you to have to use your powers…” Nia comments with a sadistic smile.


*Meanwhile*


The two girls continued their sprinting. They were getting closer, it would only take a few more minutes to get inside at most. It would go faster if Angel wasn’t panting and running out of breathe. Demetria comfortably jogged next to the girl and teased her for her lack of athletic ability. “Ah c’mon, you’re telling me that you don’t even get much of a workout up there? Why do you even like it up there again?”


“Please silence yourself” Angel replied, barely squeezing out the air to make such a statement before being forced to stop due to a lack of breath.


Demetria chuckled lightly before wrapping an arm around Angel. “It’s alright, I won’t leave you behind; however, if Richard asks why we’re late, I’m blaming your inability to run four miles without running out of breath”


“You act like that’s normal” Angel replies in between coughs for air


“It is where I come from, you get quite the workout tormenting tiny little souls” Demetria replies “It’s fun, I gotta show you sometime”


“I think I’ll pass” Angel answers, slowly regaining her breath.


Demetria rolls her eyes slightly and forces Angel to keep walking, since the facility was just across the street. The two slowly make their way, catching a few weird glances from people passing by. “Your unathletic behavior is making people look at us funny” Demetria teases


“Can we focus on this issue some other time?” Angel asks


“Sure, so long as you promise to run some laps with me or something when this is all over” Demetria replies


“Fine, whatever will get you to focus on what we’re doing instead” Angel answers, annoyed slightly with Demetria’s constant mocking. The two make it to the door, and find out that it’s locked.


“Mind busting the door down for me Angel?” Demetria asks


“Why do I have to do it? Don’t you have the abilities to easily destroy that thing?” Angel replies


“I mean, if you want me to go off and destroy things, I can do that, but I’d rather not freak out everyone here on this street” Demetria replies “As much as I’d love to do that, it would make this far more complicated”


“Right, but it’s not like I have the abilities to open it” Angel replies


Demetria smiles “You see Angel, sometimes you just gotta have a bit of confidence” She then adds “Just punch the door, and I can assure you it’ll fall down”


Angel doesn’t think such a plan will work, but decides to try it in order to please Demetria. She winds up a punch and then lets go and attempts to smack the door right in the middle. Before her fist even makes contact, the door pulls itself right into the ground and Angel is left to fall onto the floor with her uncoordinated attacking strategy. As she pulls herself up, she has a smile “Wow, I actually beat down a door, I didn’t know I could do that”


Demetria laughs “You can’t, I just opened the door with this keycard I found laying on the ground” She then pats Angel’s back “But, I appreciate your effort nonetheless”


Angel is irritated, but subsides it thanks to the confusion of why the keycard was on the ground. “Know why it was left there?”


Demetria replies with “I’d just assume they’re  just stupid” as she walks through the doorway.


Angel follows, knowing that if things were to go wrong in here, it’d be better to be by Demetria than by herself. The two girls continue to move around the facility, not really finding anything. Soon, they hear a voice through a iron door with some bars. “Fine, you want to play dumb, we’re going to force you to have to use your powers…”.


“I’m going to take a wild guess and assume that’s Richard getting interrogated” Demetria comments before taking peek through the bars to see that it’s true. “Bingo” She whispers to herself.


As Angel and Demetria work on getting the door open silently, Richard is thrown into a far worse predicament. Nia and Heather force his chair to sit right in what looks like a giant test tube. The tube quickly closes off and a green light engulfs the inside. When the light ends, Nia and Heather suddenly seem a whole little bigger. The tube opens and Nia uses her finger to rip Richard away from the chair.


“What the hell!” Richard comments, he was never aware of the police having access to most likely top secret technology that could shrink someone to one to two inches tall. Of course, he wasn’t gonna admit his stunned demeanor to these women. “I really liked that chair, how dare you shrink it down to a tiny ass size”

“Shouldn’t you be more worried about yourself?” Heather asks, confused by the comments


“What? Nah, I’m fine, this is how I slipped past all your stupid cameras” Richard lied, hoping a little side conversation would buy him time.


His strategy seems to work as Heather prepares another question, but it all goes wrong when Nia silences her. “Enough with the small talk, it’s time for you to reveal to use your powers, unless you want to be dropped right onto the cold hard ground”


Richard looked down at the stone looking floor. A drop from this height would most likely kill him instantly. Trying to buy more time before the seemingly inevitable drop, he asks “Out of all the areas you could drop me, you pick the floor? Very creative, ten outta ten”


Nia, visibly annoyed, shouts at the small boy “Fine! Splat against the wall then!” She then chucks him right at the door. As she does so, it opens straight up and Richard is luckily caught by Angel.


“Good catch” Demetria says to Angel as she steps forward. The two officers draw handguns.


“Stop right there and hand over the tiny criminal” Nia says to Demetria


“There’s no need for violence ladies, we’ll just take off with the little boy and leave you both to whatever you were doing”. Demetria answers with a grin


Nia steps closer, placing the end of the barrel right on Demetria’s stomach. “Give him over”


“Wrong answer” Demetria comments, snapping her fingers for dramatic effect as the two girls instantly shrink to Richard’s height.


“What the hell! How did you do that!?” Nia screams at the gigantic sized, in comparison, Demetria.


“Since you’re not going to live past ten minutes from now, I guess I can do a little bit of sharing” Demetria comments “I happen to be a demon, and surprise, I have powers, one being that I can shrink you puny little humans” Nia stands there in disbelief at such a statement. “Don’t worry about wrapping your head around the idea, you won’t be around for too much longer”. She reaches down and grabs the tiny officer.


Demetria smiles before commenting “You happened to take Richard away before he was going to fix us lunch, this left me just a bit hungry” She then parts her lips to reveal her cavernous mouth to the tiny woman. Nia screams in terror, begging for forgiveness from the demon. Demetria tosses the tiny woman inside, leaving her lips parted to give the girl a little hope that she still has a chance to survive. When Nia attempts to lunge for the opening the lips have left, they close, leaving Nia trapped in the darkness.


Demetria smiles and tastes the tiny little girl, she had always enjoyed occasionally treating herself to a soul in the underworld, but having a real life human was much better to her. Making an audible ‘mmm’ sound, Demetria continued to move the poor girl around with her gigantic yet soft and plush tongue.


Demetria then tilted her head backwards, leaving Nia trying to claw her way back up the saliva drenched tongue as she slowly slid down to her fate. Nia screamed for Demetria to stop, but in her mind told herself it was useless. Demetria then sealed the fate of the poor girl, with just a simple swallow her powerful throat muscles dragged Nia to what felt like hell inside a girl from hell.


Nia landed right in the pit of the Demon’s stomach, leaving her in both awe and shock of the situation. Awe sprung from the fact that she was a bit of a biology lover, this would be a once in a lifetime opportunity to actually be inside of another living breathing creature. The shock came from pretty much everything else. The powerful throat muscles that basically left her with cracked ribs, the amount of saliva that was on and inside her body when it slipped in while she screamed, the lacking oxygen in the stomach, and the fact she was about to be digested alive. Nia did what she thought was her last resort, she began to beat the stomach walls with  her bare fists, screaming and begging to be let out. Her screams carried no weight, as Demetria just gave a simple burp and patted her exposed stomach. “Goodbye little girl, you should have just let us walk”.


Demetria then looks down to the other remaining officer. “Angel, would you like to do the honors?” She asks, as both stare at the terrified little woman.


“I wouldn’t dare kill someone, no matter what they’ve done to someone” Angel replies “I suppose it’s just your job”


Demetria lifts her right foot over the poor girl. Heather tries to scramble away, but is reduced to a mere bloodstain as the foot comes down and crushes her body with a satisfying crunching noise. Demetria chuckles, leaving the mangled corpse as she walks back over to Angel “Damn straight it is”