- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is just mainly about some giantess interaction, but it does have a solid bit of development in it as well.

“So, what should we do with him?” Demetria asked, eyes bright and filled with ideas


“We should just restore him to normal height” Angel answers


“I would agree with you if not for the fact of the demonic seal, unfortunately stops all of your angelic powers from working on him” Demetria answers with a smile. Slowly and slowly she felt like she was about to get her way. The two had made it back quickly and relatively unnoticed. Both had gotten back to Richard’s place before deciding what to do with him, as talking about what to do with the tiny man on the way back would have raised some eyebrows. That is not what upset Richard, he was cool with that, what he was displeased with was the fact he was forced to ride in Demetria’s pocket. It’s not that he had something against Demetria, he had been one of the two to save him, he just wasn’t exactly a fan of riding in someone’s pocket.


“So, then what do you propose we do then Demetria?” Angel asks “If we don’t restore him now, then when?”


“Listen, technology like this fades in between transfers of realms. If Richard was to teleport to hell with me and finish out his contract, he could do it at full height. Then the seal would go away and you could return him to normal height.” Demetria replied before sitting on the couch. “However, I’m not in a rush to get back to the underworld. I’d like to spend another night or two here to learn about this place a little and maybe have a little fun”


“And I suppose you wish for me to stay as well?” Angel asks


“I would be delighted if my little angel friend stayed” Demetria answered, grinning.


“Fine, I shall stay. To ensure you don’t get yourself into a load of trouble.” Angel answers “And I suppose we’ll be going with your plan”


Demetria immediately sprang up. “Yes!” She exclaimed before realizing that Richard was still in one of her pockets. Reluctantly, she pulled him out. He was fine, and too dizzy to really comment on the situation. Taking advantage of the situation, Demetria commented “Ya know, Richard’s used to being messed around with at this height in comparison by girls like you and I. Maybe we should we have a little fun together and mess with him”


“You can, I’d rather go read or something” Angel answered, walking away and grabbing a book from Richard’s limited selection. It was something informational, dealing with American history and although Angel was quite confused at the subject matter, she thought it could come into usefulness at some point.


“Ah c’mon, don’t you ever have a little bit of fun?” Demetria asked, dangling the poor boy loosely.


“Yes, but it isn’t exactly my idea of fun” Angel answered


“Sheesh, I need to come up there to Angel land and teach you all to let loose and entertain yourselves”. Demetria comments, but Angel promptly ignores her. “Oh well” She comments with a shrug before turning back to her tiny prize.


“Ya know, I would appreciate not having to go through with this” Richard answered


“Ah you are so full of crap” Demetria comments, “You come down to Hell and practically salivate over the chance to be messed with by a demon”. She then grins “Now you have one right here and you’re trying to turn your nose up at it”


Richard blushed slightly. The more bad-girl attitude of the Demons was always really his favorite part of going there. Of course, he enjoyed it when they warmed up to them, but that initial bad-girl feel really was the greatest experience to him.


Demetria quickly picked up on this. “See, you acknowledge it right in your mind, you love it.” She then smiles “It’s alright, it’s not like I’ll judge you or anything, I know it’s hard to resist such an attractive demon”


Richard new resistance would be futile, he knew full well Demetria would get exactly what he wanted. That wasn’t necessarily a bad thing for him, as he had thought over previously, Demetria did satisfy almost all the conditions he liked in his demons, albeit she currently looked like a normal human, albeit one of the prettiest he had ever seen. Of course, he knew that to make it even more fun, resistance and obedience would both have to be used. “You think I want to be tormented? You must think I’m really sick in the head.”


Demetria smiled, she had hoped Richard would act in a resistant manner. “Oh don’t worry Richard, you’ll soon find that you love this”. She lowered him right down towards her flat exposed stomach. “Rub it, kiss it, or you’ll end up in it.”


Richard kissed the stomach lightly. “End up in it, huh?” He commented, listening to the slight gurgles emanating from the creature. She was obviously still hungry, the girl inside her was already likely converted into nutrients for her body. Richard held out his arms and began to rub her stomach. He had never really seen someone eaten alive, and considering Demetria did it, he was all the more happy. It totally fitted the cruel evil mistress that she was, perhaps Richard was a little crazy in the mind. He was perfectly satisfied, so long as it meant being able to be messed with by girls such as Demetria.


“Yeah, I’m still a bit famished, you never gave me that meal” Demetria commented, forcing Richard away as she dramaticized the event, slowly bringing her fingers across her stomach for emphasis. “But, it’s all right, there are other ways you can satisfy this demon’s hunger”


“And how might that be?” Richard asked. Richard was getting excited, this was much more entertaining that he thought it would be. He almost regretted leaving Satena, doing such activities with angry demons was more fun than he could have thought. He reasoned that he trusted Demetria more than Satena, and that’s why he liked it. A deeper part of him knew why he liked it more, but refused to speak up and give the answer.


“My feet are sore from going to save your sorry ass” Demetria commented, though she wasn’t to angry over doing so, her feet were actually quite tired from the run. “For that you’re going to stay in my shoe, massaging and kissing my foot while I catch myself a meal. Any slacking and I will make you into my meal. You’ll go down my throat and painfully digest inside of my stomach, and damn straight I will enjoy every second of it” The words she spoke only made Richard both terrified and entranced by the demon. Truly she did have something about her to bend others to her will, despite her cruel words not exactly being the ones you’d like to hear.


Slowly, she took off her shoe. She then removed her socks, making the slightly displeasing sweaty smell apparent. Richard of course commented, making this as fun for himself as possible. “Good lord, do you not wash your feet or something?” He said, although he knew she likely did. Despite the rumors, there was water in hell, just only reserved for demons.


“Silence puny human” She commented, tossing the man into her left shoe without much care. The smell from the running was apparent, even more so as Demetria’s foot slowly entered the shoe. Richard slowly backed up, the light quickly being drained as Demetria’s foot continued to enter. Her big toe and her black painted toenail pinned him against the front of the shoe. As part of his deal, Richard began to kiss and massage what he could of the massive foot.


Demetria smiled before heading after Angel. She wasn’t quite content with messing with Richard, he was too easy. Most boys were, since Demetria had a bit of an unfair advantage. She had a charm that she always carried with her. Whenever she wanted to, she could practically make any boy she wanted do anything for her and like it. Of course, the charm only worked on boys, and while it was always fun to have boys filling her demands, she wanted a bit more of a fight, and she knew Angel would provide that. “Oh Angel” She commented in a sweet tone with an evil grin “Why don’t we have a little fun?”


“I told you Demetria, I’m reading” Angel commented from what seemed to be a guest bedroom. It was all tidy and clean, and considering the rest of the house wasn’t quite as clean as this place, she assumed it went unused. That and the fact that there was nothing in it but a bed also made it quite clear.


Demetria rounded a corner and snapped her fingers. Angel of course began to shrink. She sighed lightly “Seriously Demetria, you know I can regrow myself” Angel replied in an annoyed tone. Angel snapped her fingers back, but then nothing happened except for Angel continuing to shrink. “Wait, what!” She yelled, lifting up her pristine shirt to realize Demetria had left a demon mark on her. This would make any of her powers unavailable and useless on herself.


Demetria laughed, her chuckles sending chills down Angel’s spine. Angel was fully at the control of the giantess. She could do nothing but try and scramble away as Demetria’s two larger fingers plucked her away from the safety of the bed. Demetria tossed the book over to the side of the room, not caring about it in comparison to the prize she had just received. Angel tried her best to struggle out from the grip of the giant, but it was no use. Demetria lifted to the girl to eye level, licking her lips seductively. “I’m still hungry Angel” She commented, stretching open her maw for the girl to see.


Angel thrashed about in her current position, but to no avail from the massive demon. “Demetria please stop, I don’t want to be eaten”. Demetria said nothing, just tossing the girl lightly into her mouth before shutting her off from the rest of the world. Her tongue slowly swished about the poor female, just getting a sense of her taste. She tasted just like a human, but sweeter, perhaps some kind of cruel joke from the gods since good people were described as sweet. It took everything in Demetria’s power not to swallow her immediately.


Angel continued to fight the gigantic tongue that Demetria fondled her about with inside of the cavernous maw of hers. The slimy saliva stuck to her skin as the soft flesh continued to move her about inside. Angel was simply not amused in this situation, doing her best to pound on the tongue to force Demetria to let her go. It wasn’t getting her anywhere; however, as Demetria was more and more happy to mess with the girl the more she resisted. Suddenly, Demetria decided to end her fun, tilting her head back.


Angel gasped as this happened, luckily avoiding getting any of Demetria’s saliva in her mouth in the process. She clawed at the plush pink flesh in front of her eyes, trying desperately not to be taken by the void below her. Images flashed before her eyes of what she assumed Demetria’s stomach looked like, tears filling her eyes as she began to accept that she was no more than a simple snack to the gigantic demoness. These thoughts soon changes as Demetria tilted her head forward and let her slide past her massive lips and fall onto her hand.


Angel shivered in fear, looking at the beast with tears through her eyes. “You could have swallowed me!” She said, shaking. Holding one of Demetria’s fingers tightly because it was the only thing she could hold for comfort “You almost swallowed me…”


“I was never actually going to swallow you” Demetria replied. As much fun as she liked to have with the girl, she realized she went a bit too far.


“How can you emotionally scar me like that!?” Angel cried out, holding the finger tighter, half due to her immense joy of not currently digesting inside of Demetria, half due to the shock she would do such a thing.


“Listen, I didn’t mean to hurt you like that.” She commented “I acknowledge I went a bit too far”.


Angel screamed at her “A bit!?” She then shouted back “I thought you were going to digest me alive!”


Demetria looked down, she needed to make this right, she had to make this right. “Listen, Angel, whether you believe it or not, I’m not cold and heartless. I screwed up, and I’m sorry”


Angel almost wanted to continue being in shock. A demon apologizing? A demon feeling bad about messing with her? She still wasn’t over the whole almost being swallowed factor, but she was certainly a bit reassured that the woman didn’t just view her as a tiny toy. Angel looked up at the face of her giant captor, that wasn’t the same face she had on when she mercilessly killed the two officers, Angel could feel that she was legitimately was regretting what she had done to her. “It’s okay, I forgive you” She squeaked lightly.


“It can’t be that easy, there’s gotta be something you want, something I owe you for screwing up” Demetria replied “Another apology, returning you back to normal height, anything to make it up to you”


Angel considered the words carefully. “I could use a bit of comforting” She then nervously admitted “And though you just tried to swallow me, I don’t feel safe here in this realm without you”


Demetria was shocked at such a statement, but managed to keep it to herself. She considered using her mouth for something other than tasting for a moment, but decided to brush such ideas aside for the sake of comforting Angel, not potentially scaring her. Demetria slipped Angel right between her massive in comparison breasts, hoping that her body warmth and the softness of them would be enough to comfort her. “Feeling better?” She asked, blushing slightly at the fact of what she was doing.


Though Angel wanted to protest, she didn’t, just letting such a thing happen, all the while also holding an unforeseen blush. She replied back as best as she could to the giantess. “I’m fine”. Though fine was an understatement, as being here was one of the most comfortable places Angel had been in her life, she didn’t want Demetria to get the idea that she’d gladly go here anytime, knowing Demetria would likely take any opportunity to dump her here. “You better let me out in a few hours though, it’ll be getting to nighttime soon, and I wouldn’t want to get accidentally crushed.”


Demetria nodded before whispering to herself “I wouldn’t want you getting crushed either…”