- Text Size +

Demetria came back to the house a few hours later. She had indulged in a little bit more entertainment before returning, but nevertheless, she had come back. Softly she made her way to where Angel was resting when she left. Peeking into the room, she say Angel gently lying on the bed, asleep. Smiling, she walked over, seeing Richard softly snoozing on Angel’s hand. Carefully, she plucked him from the girl’s grasp before walking back towards the living room. She hated to do this to Angel, but business was business. She shook the tiny man awake, waiting for him to recognize who currently held him.


“What do you want Demetria? It’s like midnight.” Richard replied, yawning heavily.


“I need to take you back to Satena.” Demetria answered “She’s already growing impatient, and it’s barely been a day”.


“What!? No way I’m going back!” Richard answers


“You can’t say no. There’s no way for you to return to human height without having Satena remove the seal” Demetria replies, sighing.


“I’d rather stay at this height than be tortured by Satena” Richard answered


“Fine then, suppose I’ll just swallow you up then” Demetria replied, bearing a very unimpressed look. She gently tossed the boy into her mouth, tasting him gently just to make him change his mind. Richard was quickly slathered with saliva and overpowered by Demetria’s soft, plush tongue. Demetria then spit the tiny man back onto her hand, not really giving regard to how disgusted Richard might have been. “Changed your mind?” Demetria asked


“I’m not going to spend days upon days being Satena’s personal slave, I’m willing to talk if she agrees to reduce the amount of work I have to do” Richard answered, covered in Demetria’s slick, sticky saliva. “Also, I don’t appreciate being covered in spit”


“Too bad, maybe you should learn to respect those whom you owe debts to” Demetria answered “As for the lowering of work, I can’t confirm anything, you’ll have to ask Satena herself”


“What if she just crushes me to death or something?” Richard answered “Then I’d be stuck there forever, I don’t want that”


“Should have thought about that before you decided to go and piss off the ruler of the underworld” Demetria answers


“Good to know that you feel bad about my situation” Richard answered, nodding slightly in anger.


“Listen, I can’t help you, and simply put, I don’t exactly feel bad for you pissing off my boss. It certainly tops the list of top one-hundred things you should never do.” Demetria answers


“Well, I’m sure being all friendly with an angel is something you also shouldn’t do” Richard threatened


“It was vital to the operation. I couldn’t exactly let you get splatted against the wall, and generally having someone else to mess with is sort of fun” Demetria answered


“So, she’s just your little play toy?” Richard asked


“If you wish to see it that way, I guess you could make that argument” Demetria answered.


“Goodness, and to think, she trusts you!” Richard replies


“It’s not like I’m going to hurt the girl, despite my background I am not completely heartless” Demetria answers


“Yeah sure, like I believe that” Richard answers “Just take me to hell already, I’m done talking with you”


“You’re lucky I need to get you there as a live human, or else I’d send you there as a suffering spirit” Demetria replied. She quickly summoned herself a small little portal. It wouldn’t stay open for long, maybe ten minutes at most. Demetria stepped through, and when she emerged she was quite different on the other side. She was now one hundred feet in height, her skin was a bright red. Her clothing had pretty much eroded into nothing. She only wore some thin black clothing that covered her breasts and bottom. She grew two devil-like horns and her hair had turned into a dark reddish brown color. Richard had also changed, his body regrowing to normal heights, as such effects from the shrinking area seemed to not affect him in this realm. Along with this, his chest insignia glowed bright red.


Demetria began her long walk towards Satena’s palace. She didn’t quite notice the fact she was being followed, but did not mind. She was entirely too focused on the fact that she wasn’t quite happy with Richard right now. Such an insignificant bug compared to her at their height difference and he had the audacity to question her and what she had done. Though she wanted to crush him as she walked, she decided that Satena would do an efficient enough job teaching him respect.


Of course, on the walk, Demetria didn’t feel like being completely bored, so she decided to toy with the angry little man. Clenching her hand into a fist, she shook her hand around a little bit to first disorient him. She then opened her palm, keeping it right near her chest. The dizzy man had a hard time staying on course, leaving him to stumble around on the soft flesh of Demetria’s hand before falling between her breasts. Demetria chuckled lightly at the little display, shaking people around and making them dizzily walk around was one of her favorite things to do.


“Not funny you little…” Richard began, before being interrupted by the fact that Demetria had forced her breasts together lightly to prevent Richard from making whatever comments he would wish to make.


“What was that? I can’t hear you over the fact that you’re pathetically trapped between my breasts” Demetria commented, trying to really solidify the fact that she could do practically whatever she wanted to the man, and he had no control over what she did. It was a true fact he probably accepted in his head, but his actions hadn’t shown such insight thus far. Demetria wished to continue her little fun, but she saw the palace coming up and knew she couldn’t let Satena seeing her mess with him. She wanted him reserved for her after all, but Demetria knew her current distance was safe for now. Demetria stopped forcing her breasts together and retrieved the tiny boy, placing him back on her palm.


“I’m quite glad to be out of your possession and into Satena’s. At least I knew to expect cruelty out of her, I thought you were supposed to be a bit different than other demons” Richard commented.


“Business is business” Demetria commented, as she eventually made it to the palace. Richard shook his head in annoyance but didn’t say anything. He would rather save his breath for someone more deserving of his rants.


Demetria dumped the tiny boy right before Satena’s massive feet. One thing Richard hadn’t really noticed was the Satena was taller than most demons. Satena stood at least one hundred and thirty feet. Much taller than the average demon. “So, now my job is complete”


“I suppose it is. I’m a little surprised that you managed to complete the task so quickly despite the obvious little obstacles.” Satena begins “Of course, you always managed to surpass my expectations. Good job Demetria”


“Thank you Satena, that means quite a bit coming from you.” Demetria replied, smiling both internally and externally. Receiving a compliment from Satena herself was a high honor, of course, disappointing her could be quite the inverse. Instead of being a high honor, you could end up a smear in just a second if you managed to disobey Satena. According to some demons, that is why she made a great ruler of the underworld. Kind enough to care for her employees, but quick to let you know just how much you screwed up.


“Well then, seems we have another visitor my dear Demetria” Satena comments, as another demon walks closer. Demetria didn’t quite know this demon well, but somewhat ignored her, thinking to herself about what to do now that she had completed her task.


The demon made it to the temple and tossed a small figure to Satena. “Found this little intruder following my fellow demoness here. Thought you’d like to deal with her yourself”


Satena looked at the small figure, before presenting it to the rest of the group. “She will make a most excellent snack” Satena commented “I’ve always admired the taste of angels”.


The last part of the comment made Demetria spring her focus back to reality. When she looked to the tiny figure, she stood shellshocked. A soft “no” escaped her lips as she saw the scene in front of her. It was Satena, holding her poor tiny angelic friend. Before  Satena could get the chance to even taste her, Demetria begged for the girls release. “No, Satena! Please spare this one Angel. She helped me retrieve the prisoner, she could be far more useful as a slave” Demetria tried to do whatever she could to save face. Vouching for an Angel was basically a death sentence, demons were expected to be cruel, sparing an Angel was the worst thing you could do if you wanted to remain as a working demon.


Satena ignored the pleas and begging of Demetria. Angel was softly dropped into the maw of the queen demon, despite the struggling and the protests. Despite the screams of terror and the cries for help. Despite the fact that Angel begged just as much as Demetria, Satena simply ignored all the cries to her heart. She tasted the small girl, slathering her in saliva as Demetria had once done. Satena tilted her head back as Demetria had once done to her. Unlike Demetria; however, Satena didn’t hesitate to swallow Angel whole. Demetria wanted to cry as she watched the small bump go from Satena’s throat to behind her breasts. Demetria could only imagine the scene as poor Angel splashed into her stomach. Once again, the only thing that escape Demetria’s lips was a soft “no”.


Satena immediately shrunk the demon, defiance was to be met with consequence. Satena also returned Demetria to her human form. “Tsk, tsk, I thought you of all demons would follow the rule of never befriending an Angel”


“Please, just let her go. I beg of you Satena, swallow me instead!” Demetria shouted.


“Sorry traitor, but she will slowly digest inside of my body and you’ll have to watch in agony from under my foot you worthless bug!” Satena answered, knocking her former employee over and trapping her with ease. The pressure quickly began to harm the poor girl.


Meanwhile, Angel looked around her new prison. Tears filled her eyes, she pounded on the stomach wall as much as possible. She cried out for help, despite the obvious fact she would not be getting help. To prevent herself from digesting, Angel summoned her divine shield, but it wouldn’t last forever. She knew she only had about a day or two before it ran out and she would be digested whole. Defeated, Angel sat in the acids and began to weep.