- Text Size +

Though mortified by Angel’s predicament, Richard almost wanted to laugh. Demetria was getting her payback, getting what she deserved, wasn’t she? No, that was the resounding answer that sprung through his mind. Despite their little fight, Demetria seemed to care about Angel as more but a mere plaything, she just didn’t want to admit it. Regardless of this fact, Richard’s mind was soon brought back to reality as he heard the cries of agony coming from the poor demon as she was being crushed.


Satena was barely applying pressure to the poor girl, but considering she was only a measly six feet in comparison to the one hundred and thirty foot titan, it was rather painful. Demetria struggled with all her might, but it amounted to nothing as she still remained underfoot. Luckily, nothing had been broken yet, but that was more thanks to Satena not deciding to reduce her to dust in mere seconds.


Things on the outside weren’t going as bad as things on the inside. Inside of Satena, things were just as bad. Angel remained in the hot, wet, organic chamber known as Satena’s stomach. Angel was still alive, barely kept in this state by the fact that she had a divine shield. This shield wouldn’t last forever, unfortunately, and when it would eventually wear off in two days time, things would not look to bright for the poor girl. Pounding and begging to be let out did nothing, so Angel decided to conserve her energy as much as possible.


Richard began to step forward towards Satena. He was barely noticed as Satena was far too focused enjoying her meal and toy. Richard got his abilities ready, but he wasn’t going to leave. He couldn’t leave, Angel didn’t deserve the fate she was in, and despite his lack of trust, Demetria didn’t deserve her fate either. With but a simple touch, he teleported the suffering girl away, back to his home, leaving Satena less that displeased. “Puny human, what is the meaning of this!?” Satena bellowed in anger.


Richard did not answer, crossing his arms instead. “You know exactly why I’m displeased. Let Angel go, now!”


“For such a tiny man, you sure know how to make big demands” Satena comments with a chuckle. “But what happens if I refuse to spit her out? What are you going to do about it?”


“You won’t get my service unless you spit her out” Richard answers


“Like I was going to get it in the first place. I know how you work, you’ll just teleport you and Angel away as soon as I let her out. I’m not stupid, unlike a human that sits before me” Satena answers, rubbing her stomach slightly.


Richard growled lightly, his plan had been seen right through. “Fine, if you’re not going to give her up, at least let me join her in your stomach”


Satena decides to go along with this. She could easily end his life before he managed to make it into her stomach. She picked the boy up. “Fine, prepare to meet your fate, foolish boy!”


Richard was absolutely terrified, heart was pounding, but if this managed to save Angel, then it would all be worth it. He waited with anticipation as he was brought to Satena’s mouth. He stared at her titanic body as he was slowly raised up. When he finally reached the mouth, Satena rolled out her tongue like a red carpet for Richard to step into. With no other choice, Richard walked forward onto the plush, pink carpet. He fell a few times, coating himself in saliva. Her breath was exceptionally warm, but that could be from the fact he was just tiny. Satena closed her mouth after gently bringing him inside. Slowly she swished him around her mouth to savor his taste and to lower his guard.


Richard was disoriented, he had no idea where he was going, only sure he’d end up going down. He was nervous but ready, he had to do this. He had to do it for Angel. Before he would ever get that chance; however, he was casually forced onto Satena’s teeth. Satena quickly chomped down, chewing quickly. Richard’s life was done for, gone. Well, at least it would have been had he not teleported away.


Breathless and terrified, Richard just stood at his tiny height back on earth. He was faced with a gigantic pacing Demon who mumbled to herself. Unlike Satena, Richard now knew that Demetria actually did care about Angel’s life. He didn’t concern himself for the why, but was sure he was correct, as no one would endanger themselves for just a simple toy.


Richard shouted towards the thinking demon. “Demetria, I’m back!” He worried that perhaps their little dispute might not be over, but he knew the two had to put aside their differences if they desired to get anywhere. He sort of waved to the girl as she looked over in his direction.


Demetria walked over softly. She was hurt, not just physically either. Though her body was harmed, her emotions were devastated. “Listen, Richard… thanks…” She commented, walking over to the man “I probably wouldn’t be able to stand if not for you”


“You’re welcome” Richard answered “Sorry about doubting your intentions”


Demetria sighed “I suppose it was warranted. An Angel and a Demon having some sort of friendship is rather strange”. She sighed “I still can’t believe that, I can’t believe that bitch would just swallow her like that”


Richard commented “You know, you are unlike other demons, even if I might have said so differently in the past. You’re almost like a bad boy who goes out of their way to open up the door for people, if that metaphor makes any sort of sense”


“If you’re trying to say that I’m mean on the outside but soft on the inside, I sorta have to confirm your suspicions”  Demetria answered “I’m not your normal, heartless, demon”.


“So, finally get to learn about the mysterious demon, huh?” Richard comments “Afterwards, I’ll tell you about me”.


“No need, I already know of you from my former comrades” Demetria replied “Regardless, let us begin. My story starts after I died. I was a bit of a punk girl so to speak, dying thanks to a demon’s careless mistake. I was destined for heaven, but thanks to my deadly circumstances, I was turned into a demon. I was soft, to say the least. I didn’t want to hurt anyone, despite my newer rough exterior and background. Other demons often made fun of me, nicknaming me the divine demon. That all stopped when I became Satena’s personal errand girl. She trained me to be tougher, to hold my own, but I still couldn’t stop caring about people. When I was told to get you, I was happy. I was informed I was saving you from your fate, and you’d get to live. I was happy about that, but I kept my excitement to myself. Of course, then I met Angel, and despite all the screwing around I did with her, she was just something special. I hate to confess, but I would almost give anything to save her, even if she is an angel and I’m a demon.” She slammed her fist on the table before saying with disgust “And currently she’s rotting in the stomach of that bitch…”


“Listen, Demetria” Richard began “I’m going to help you get Angel back. I agree, she doesn’t deserve such a fate”


“The only problem is how” Demetria commented “How are we supposed to save her. I’m weak currently”


“Only one solution. Angels” Richard commented


“But, you’re banned, and I’m a demon!” Demetria replied “They’re going to skin us alive up there!”


“Remember what you said, whatever the cost” Richard commented


“Yeah, I know. It’s just, I’d like to save Angel and be alive to give her a hug or something” Demetria answered


“I promise that you’ll be alright. And at the end, you’ll be able to confess just how much you like her, all you want” Richard replied


Demetria blushed at the comment, heavily. “You… you know?” She asked, nervous to know what Richard would think of such a thing.


“It’s pretty obvious from the pleading you did for Satena to stop. You wouldn’t put your life on the line unless you cared about her.” Richard answered


Demetria sighed “You’re right, I do have some feelings for her” ashamed she had to admit this to the tiny man.


“Well then what are you waiting for. No matter the cost, we are going to keep her alive. The only way we can do that is by visiting the angels, so be it.” Richard replied, confident in the demon to succeed and defeat Satena.


“You’re right Richard. Let’s go. I need to meet with Generva, I hate to say it but she’s our only chance to save Angel” Demetria answered. Demetria grabbed the tiny boy and Richard teleported the two into heaven. When Demetria got there, she was absolutely stunned. “I can’t believe this place, it’s simply amazing”. Both Demetria and Richard were equal in size now, clearly Richard’s shrinking was only affecting him on Earth.


The area in which they had transported to was a small grassy meadow. There was a soft roar of the nearby river, with astonishingly giant trees for what seemed like miles. Of course, there was one open path, and both Demetria and Richard saw that the path was more or less made for giant sized feet. Demetria was still too stunned by the amazing scenery to care. She and Richard were soon brought back to their senses as feet crashed down right behind them. “Halt trespassers, what are you doing here?” The two heard a divine voice speak.


Richard turned around “Me and my friend here ask for council with Generva, it is very important.”


Demetria then also turned to speak “It is of major importance, there is danger”


“Silence” The guard answered, picking the two up. Her flesh was soft, but the manner of picking them up was anything but. “One of you is a demon, and the other is banned here. For breaking such rules, you shall have to immediately be brought to the goddess for capital punishment” She then winked slightly, not allowing the two the pure decision of whether they should be afraid or happy. Her seemingly flawless body began to walk towards Generva’s castle, her wings flapping idly as she walked. Her attire was almost entirely white feather based, except for her shoes, which happened to be roman-like golden sandals. It took a while, but eventually the three began to spot where Generva lived.


The angel commented “Sorry about having to ham it up back there, my teacher was nearby and she would have been angry had I not acted that way back there”


“Good to see you’re nice” Demetria answered, relieved the angel wasn’t actually angry with her.


“Of course I am, I am an angel. Most of us angels actually don’t despise most demons, most of us just disapprove of their actions and leader Satena”. The angel answered “Of course, Generva isn’t exactly fond of demons”


“I know” Demetria replied, sighing


“So, since you need council, I can get you an appearance with her” The angel replied, smiling at the tiny beings


“And how is that?” Richard asked


“You may not like it, but she’s having a royal feast for lunch. I can sneak you into one of the dishes, and then you can pop out and talk with her” The angel answered “Just, be careful. I wouldn’t want to hear about either of you accidentally being turned into nutrients for Generva. That would be a terrible fate”


“You don’t know the half of it…” Demetria commented to herself