- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*Please note* I've decided in this chapter that there will interaction with a harpy, If something like this bothers you, then skip the scene with the forest of light. This will make sense as you read. Also, just note, it's not much, and really only deals with the more human parts of the creature.

With relative ease thanks to the gentle angel, both Demetria and Richard managed to end up with their meeting with Generva. Of course, they were covered in food, which wasn’t quite desirable to the two, but it did in fact get them their meeting. Of course, Generva was less than pleased.


“What are the both of you doing here?” Generva asked, her tone one of annoyance as she spotted the two.


“Listen Generva, we need your help!” Richard spoke up


“Did I not ban you and tell you to never come back?” Generva asked, her tone still painting the picture of her annoyance.


“Yes, but I come to you in desperation, we had no other place to turn to” Richard begins “You see, I tried to satisfy Satena’s wishes to get my seal removed.”


Generva sighed “And therein lies your first mistake, you trusted demons like the one next to you”


“Listen, I was just following orders, and everything got screwed up cause I didn’t” Demetria commented, whispering to herself the second part of the sentence.


“Fine, so you were just following orders” Generva replies “Richard, you got yourself in this situation, so I can’t help that Satena won’t remove your stupid seal.”


“You think that’s the reason I came here?” Richard asked, stunned a little by the response


“I see no other reason. I know you Richard, you might be a fairly decent guy, but I know the reasons as to why you stick around here” Generva answered


“We didn’t come here to remove his stupid seal!” Demetria shouted, tired of all the side chatter


“Someone’s feeling feisty” Generva commented, poking Demetria slightly with the spoon “You forget just how powerful I am, you may wish to be careful, consider this a warning”


Being poked does not help with Demetria’s mood. “Listen here you angelic prick, we came here to save one of your angels, so are you going to help us or not!?”


Generva does not take lightly the first comment. “I’m not willing to talk until you kiss my hand and apologize” She smiles at this, knowing the two must do so if they wish to get anywhere.


“I swear, she’s impossible to deal with” Demetria whispers to Richard


“She really doesn’t like me right now, and isn’t much a fan of demons, so it was somewhat expected for her to be difficult” Richard explains


Seeing as resistance will get her nowhere, Demetria gently kisses Generva's hand before apologizing “I am sorry O’ great goddess, I simply let my emotions get the best of me and lost composure”


“Good to hear”  Generva answered “So, about this angel you’re trying to save, what is her name?”


“It happens to be Angel” Demetria replies


“Oh, her.” Generva answers “Sorry, not interested. Now, if you’d kindly leave me in peace”


“Wait, what do you mean you’re not interested in helping!?” Demetria asked, stunned


“Exactly, why wouldn’t you help us save one of your angels?” Richard asked, also stunned by the response.


“Did you not hear that Angel helped directly interfere with your fate?” Generva asked “I was going to punish her myself, but it seems if she’s trapped in hell then she’s already had her punishment”


Demetria snapped at this comment “Listen here you giant cruel b…” before she could say anything more, Richard restrained her, knowing Generva would retaliate and he didn’t need that right now.


Richard decided to try and reason with her, surely the goddess would hate knowing how Angel would die and would then help them. “Listen, whatever she did, no one deserves to digest in the stomach of the queen of hell. No one”


Generva replies calmly “She could have very easily changed the path of the world, and what was meant to be. Who knows, perhaps someone will die now thanks to you living through your fate”.


Demetria broke free from Richard’s restraint “It doesn’t matter what she has done, she was doing it with a good heart, isn’t that what you angels are supposed to do? Do things with a good heart? Dear lord, I’m around demons all day and this is by far the most heartless thing I’ve heard in my life. No matter what, she doesn’t deserve to painfully digest inside of a stomach!”


“I doubt either of you would understand the results of her actions, so I’ll save the exposition.” Generva answered “Just know, countless future lives have likely been ended thanks to you and her going around and messing with the world”


“There has to be some way to make you help us” Demetria commented, not willing to give up on acquiring aid to save her.


“No, I don’t believe so” Generva commented, looking both bored and annoyed now.


“Fine, let’s go Richard.” Demetria commented “We’ll take her on all by ourselves.”


Though not exactly wanting to help, Generva admired the heroics being displayed by a demon. “Wait, before you leave, I’ll strike a compromise with you”


“And that would be?” Demetria asks, smiling to herself


“I’ll help you with saving Angel, so long as you promise to keep her with you. If she is to return here then I shall be forced to discipline her myself, and though not as bad as what would happen to her without my intervention, it will still hurt quite a bit.” Generva replies


“Sounds like a deal” Demetria comments with a smile


“However, I do require something before I help you. I need the both of you to go out and locate a soul for me. She recently got her and her angel managed to lose her around the forest of light. I don’t need her snooping around over there, so please go and find her for me”


“Wait, how do you expect us to locate her at our height!? It would take forever to get over there.” Richard asked


“I’ll request an angel accompany you over there, it shouldn’t take to long once at the forest.” Generva commented. With the snap of her fingers, the angel that had helped them sneak in to talk with Generva appeared.


“What do you need Generva?” The angel asked, “Are these two bothering you or something?”


“Yes, I need you to take them to the forest of light” Generva replied, winking at the angel, unknown to the two tinies.


“Yes Ma’am” The angel replies, grabbing the two with ease. She promptly left the room and began to take them to the forest of light.


“So, what’s at the forest of light?” Demetria asked the angel, appreciative for the angel carrying them there.


“Well, the reason for Generva having me take you there was a bit misguided.” The angel answered “Recently we’ve been having some trouble with a rouge harpy. Occasionally certain spirits do change a little when they get here, one of which being a transformation into a harpy. This harpy decided to abuse her power, and we have yet to deal with her since she really hasn’t been a top priority.”


“And so she wants us to deal with it?” Demetria asked “At our tiny size?”


“Well yeah, but all you really have to do is just for a crack in her necklace. Doing so will shrink her height to even below yours, from there we can either detain her or perhaps you can just deal with the problem yourselves” The angel responds


“This feels like a deathtrap” Richard commented


“Perhaps that is what she is hoping, generally Generva sends her less desirable tasks to those she doesn’t exactly want around” The angel responds


“What a lazy ass, can’t even be bothered to try and kill us herself” Demetria comments, crossing her arms


“Regardless, here we are” The angel responds, lowering the two to the ground. “Please be safe, I would hate for either of you to get hurt”


“Thanks for the concern” Richard replies. With that, the two set off, leaving the Angel behind. It takes the both of them several minutes, wandering about the giant forest before anything is spotted. Suddenly, the harpy descends from what seems like nowhere.


“Well, well, two small creatures to toy with.” The harpy comments with a grin “How fun!” She was absolutely stunning, and happened to reside at the common hundred foot plus in height.


“Um, we may wish to run!” Demetria shouts as the two sprint away from the thunderous footsteps of the harpy. Of course, the two were unable to stay standing for long, as the constant shaking of the ground due to the size difference was to much.


“Simply too easy” The harpy comments, grabbing both the tinies with just the swoop of her right wing. She dropped Richard between her soft breasts to save him for later, first ready to take delight with Demetria. Richard attempted to struggle and reach the nearby necklace, but it was no use, the mounds of flesh were to much and had him trapped.


The harpy smiled “You know, being alone out here has made me hungry, and in truth, I only really need one toy”


Demetria struggled, but to no avail “Should have known, guess this is payback for all the things I’ve eaten…” With that the harpy dropped Demetria into her mouth, tasting the tiny demon with delight.


“No, no, no!” Richard commented “This cannot be happening!” He tried to struggle harder, losing Demetria as well would be terrible. He had to do something, but felt powerless as his struggles amounted to nothing against the giant beast.


Demetria tried to run to the slightly parted lips of the harpy, but the large overpowering yet plush tongue stopped her from getting anywhere. The harpy teasingly stopped tasting her, just to allow her to try. Sprinting as hard as she could on the soft tongue, Demetria dove straight for the opening, just to have the harpy close her mouth. Laying in the pooled saliva at the front of the mouth, Demetria tried to pry the lips apart, but nothing happened.  The harpy decided to end this. The harpy tilted her head back, and though Demetria tried her hardest to hold on, it amounted to nothing as Demetria slid towards the throat with ease. “I’m sorry Angel, I could save you!” Demetria shouted, as if Angel could here her, embracing for the soon to be swallowing action that would drag her into the depths of the harpy. That never came, however, as the harpy was forced to spit her out.


Demetria was puzzled as to why, but when she looked up, she knew why. It was the angel from earlier. “Thank you” She commented before ripping off the necklace. The angel had also rescued Richard. Demetria wanted to ask how, but didn’t mind as she laughed in triumph as the harpy shrunk to nothing. The angel then grabbed the tiny harpy, placing her on the same hand as Demetria. Demetria took the opportunity to sit her saliva coated behind on the harpy as the group traveled back. Demetria was relieved to be saved by this angel, she only hoped she could return the favor for her angel...