- Text Size +

Swaying slowly, the girl looked down with her eyes half closed. The man could see she was stoned, and therefore hardly, if at all, aware of her surroundings. It was all too clear she didn't realize she was a giantess now, nor that she was naked, and standing in the destroyed leftovers of what had been a common house.The man was getting dizzy. Looking up at the gigantic figure, his knees became weak. This was not possible! She should be dead! Or at least not able to stand straight. But there she was, as if every law of physics and biology didn't apply to her.


Absent-minded, Melissa kicked at the torn down walls. She didn't have a particular reason to do so, the stoned junkieie just did it for its own sake. Stones and chunks of masonry were send flying dozens of feet through the air. The girl had gotten tremendous strength because of her height.


Melissa kicked some of the stones in the direction of her captor, though unknowingly. As the latter saw the debris flying towards him like a large shotgun being fired, he made a run for it. 


He had to alarm the authorities. But what to tell? Certainly not the truth. He would act as if he didn't know where she came from. Yes. That street urchin would either not know anything anymore once the drug's effects had worn off, or she would've been killed by police or army. And no one knew it was him who lived in that house. Yes, that was a sound plan.


But his thoughts were interrupted as he was hit forcefully by a chunk of bricks. It hit his head hard, knocking him to the ground. The man saw his vision blackening and felt blood tickle from the back of his head. And it hurt like hell.
He sat upright and rubbed his head, looked at his bloodied hand and reached for a handkerchief. But as he was about to do so, he noticed a shadow looming over him. Looking up, he startled. The gigantic junkieie had begun walking.


In his direction!   


Although Melissa wasn't looking at him, probably not even aware of his presence, her massive frame, now at least 70 feet tall, moved straight in his direction. And she approached fast, for Melissa walked as swift as a normal human did, in comparison to her size. One would expect a giant that size to move like in slow motion, but Melissa, even if influenced by a tranquilizing drug, moved at normal speed. In the meantime already grown to 80 feet, she covered quite some ground with each step. 


The man tried to stand up and get out of her way, but the pain in his head was too severe. He fell back. Now he lay there, helpless, hoping and praying that this junkie, now turned into a giantess by his own drug, would miss him and walk away.


All in vain.


Melissa's left foot, more than 10 feet long and about three feet broad, planted itself squarely on his now puny, fragile body, covering it completely. Although it is usually so that not all of the sole of a human's foot touches the ground, only the heel, ball and a part of the foot's side, Melissa's foot was an exception because of the huge weight it had to support. Every time she took a step on the soft grass, her feet sank at least half a foot deep in the earth. 


No matter if a human lay between her sole and the ground.


The man was squished like an overripe tomato. His skin burst open in several places, blood and unrecognizable meat squirted out of it. All of his bones broke into several pieces each, not even his teeth remained whole. And that all happened within a split second.


As Melissa continued her stroll, she left the remains of the man behind in the print of a large, naked foot. All that remained was a sickening mixture of red, pink and white, only interesting for crows, worms and flies.


The drug-dependent girl didn't know. She walked aimlessly, not aware of her height, nor what she was doing. Looking as if she just had woken up from a deep sleep, she kept walking. And growing.