- Text Size +

The people of the village of Riverdale were happy that day. In the evening, there'd be a great festival. For that occasion, they had erected a large tent and a huge bonfire outside. Everybody was looking forward to a great feast.They first felt slight, rhythmic tremors. Then the villagers heard the sound of breaking wood. Finally, they saw the cause. A gigantic human, 300 feet tall, approached their village. She was still quite young and obviously oblivious to the world at her feet. Feet, that broke the trunks of the trees in the forest next to Riverdale like matchsticks. Everywhere she trod down, the vegetation flattened without a chance, being pressed to mush and splinters. Although she was on her bare feet, the wooden splinters didn't seem to be able to pierce her soles. They were either too thick to be pierced by splinters, or the titanic creature didn't feel it. The giantess just kept walking and flattening.


She wasn't a beauty. On the contrary. She was meager, her ribs could be seen through her skin. Proportionally to her size, she had thin arms and legs, small breasts, while her facial skin was rough and weathered. Her short, unkempt, curly black hair seemed unwashed for many days, while the nails of her hands and feet were brittle and ugly. Sickly-colored skin, full of scar tissue and red pimple-like bumps. Her dark brown eyes with their fogged gaze revealed she was mentally far away, she didn't even seem to realize she was about to enter a village that looked like made of Lego by a child compared to her. And worst of all, she was growing!


Without as much as the slightest hesitation, the giantess stepped on a large former farmhouse at the village's edge. It broke and crumbled under her weight as one of her 45 feet long foot pressed down on its roof. Walls exploded, glass shattered, and the inhabitants, who had already fled their home two minutes earlier, saw in horror how their house was being destroyed by an unaware giantess. With her next step, Melissa trod on the front half of two houses, breaking them effectively in two. Her next step ruined a small garden in front of the neighboring house, including the fence. A parked car and two street lanterns followed. It was all pressed into unrecognizable debris and scrap under her feet. 
Although she was very skinny, the giantess weighted many tons. So it was no problem for her to demolish even the sturdiest of buildings by simply stepping on them.  


People fled on the street, screaming and fleeing for the huge, naked, weird looking creature that suddenly showed up and plowed through the buildings in their village like they were made of cardboard and plaster. The in the meantime 350 feet tall giantess didn't care she was demolishing homes, destroying possessions, making people desperate and homeless. She just kept walking with a glazy look in her eyes, her merciless feet crushing everything she trod upon. The titaness seemed oblivious to pain, because although she scratched her legs here and there on the rough stone of crumbled walls, she didn't even rub her skin.


At 400 feet, her growth stopped. However, the effect Ananda had on Melissa's brain was not over. The junkie was still high, unaware of the situation, and continued walking through Riverdale, the mob of villagers running in front of her like startled ants. 


Suddenly the inevitable happened. A man, about 40 years of age, stumbled while fleeing from the giantess, who was quicker than a normal sized human but slowed down by walking through the buildings. Being knocked over by others, he lost his balance and smacked on the street. Before he knew, a large shadow loomed over him. He saw the sole of the giantess' foot, now about 60 feet long, hovering above him. The sole was dirty with earth and debris, which rained down in little particles on him. As the sole came closer, the man was overwhelmed by a cloying foot odor. He could hardly keep his lunch inside, from fear as well as from the overwhelming, disgusting, cheesy smell of the giantess' foot.


Melissa hadn't washed herself for quite some time. She hardly ever changed socks, let alone shoes. And she wore both, socks and shoes, night and day. Her feet hadn't seen water, let alone soap, for weeks. So it was no surprise her feet were extremely sweaty and dirty and hence emitted a hellish stench. The feet of a homeless person to whom hygiene was little more than washing her face every day in the river didn't have the scent of perfume.


And now she held her foot, that 60 feet long foot which its pungent, vile, biting, cloying odor, over a man who was even smaller than a Lego doll to her.
Melissa looked down. She saw many little heads, many hair colors, swarming in front of her. She was dimly aware what it was. As if she stood on a balcony of a high skyscraper, she gazed down at the people. Many stopped running as they noticed the giantess stood still. They looked at her, their eyes wandering from her unattractive face down to her large, dirty, menacing foot, which hovered about six feet over the body of their fellow villager. The man didn't make any attempt to stand up and run or crawl away. He just lay there, frozen with fear and, it seemed, dizzy from the foul foot odor. And no one even thought of daring to run under her foot, grab the poor guy and drag him away from under it. No one was that bold.


After what seemed to be an eternity, but was in reality only a few seconds, the scene came to a conclusion.