- Text Size +

Even before the 8 mile tall gargantuan drug addict arrived at the city, damage had already been done. The earthquakes caused by her footfalls shook several buildings, so that balcony decorations broke off and rained down, glass shattered here and there and paintings fell of walls. Panic spread across the city as a large head, with short black hair and a weathered face, showed up.


Followed by the largest, tremendous body the world had ever seen! 


Although the ugly creature was skinny, sparse of muscle and looked like she just escaped from a prison in a country which didn't recognize Human Rights, the people of Atlanta knew this behemoth was all-powerful and unstoppable.
People became desperate as the tremors of her steps intensified, and it became all too clear she was about to walk straight into the city. Public and social life halted, only blind survival instincts ruled.
At the edge of the city, Melissa suddenly stopped. She felt something that annoyed her. Without much ado, she sat down, her relatively small butt crushing a city block of a suburb. The titaness bent one knee, bringing one of her dirty, mile-long feet towards her. To the horror of the entire city, the giantess plucked something from between her toes.


It was the Atlanta Stone Mountain.


The large granite rock, about 1700 feet high, was nothing but a piece of gravel between the gargantuan toes of the giantess. She had stepped on it and broken it from the ground with her immense, uncalculable weight. Now she held the once-impressive monument between thumb and index finger, a mute statement of her strength and might. The junkieie looked briefly at it, then rubbed it to powder. Just like that. A huge rock, made of hard granite, was rubbed to powder like a sugar cube between two enormous fingers.


Melissa stood up and walked into the city. Rows and rows of houses, skyscrapers, cars and trees were crushed under her ugly, unforgiving feet. People died by the thousands, and no one could hope to escape the giantess, who was looking down at the city but didn't realize what she was doing in her drug-induced semi-consciousness. Those who managed to look more intense at her expression would notice she was looking for something. Her large, dark eyes were scanning the ground, not caring she stepped on that which she wasn't looking for. And because Melissa was searching something, she walked slowly, adding only more to the panic that spread through the city. Little did they know that Melissa had gotten hungry and was scanning the ground for food. Something edible someone else had thrown away. The drug addict had often eaten from the ground, hence.


Crush! Her foot slammed down on a row of skyscrapers, snapping them like dried straws.   


Crunch! So much for the High Museum of Art.


One of her footfalls' tremors made the roof Georgia Aquarium break. It didn't cave in though, but slid of, so that its interior was visible from above.
Like from Melissa's perspective. 
The junkieie saw its waters glittering, with its aquatic inhabitants swimming in them. But her dimmed brain made something else of it. 


A bowl of soup.


Melissa smiled broadly. Soup, that was one thing she craved. Usually she got soup at the welfare kitchen she frequented, were food for the poor was given for free. So the titanic junkie thought it was her lunch. Melissa walked towards the Aquarium and got on her knees. Her calves, easily two miles long, obliterated what she hadn't already destroyed, while the part of Atlanta that laid in the vicinity her soles was presented with the largest and most horrible whiff of foot odor it's inhabitants ever had smelled. The few people that survived and were in the vicinity of her now turned feet passed out from the horrible, sulfuric, penetrating stench. Even if her body wouldn't be 8 miles long, the smell of her feet could be used as a chemical weapon, revolting as it was.
With her big hands, as ugly as her feet and about 4000 feet long, Melissa tore the Georgia Aquarium from the ground with a large "Wee!", gleeful as she was having found something to eat. 


The huge drug addict brought the Aquarium to her lips and drained it. People watched in shock, open-mouthed and trembling, as they witnessed the giantess gulping down all of the Aquarium's contents. She swallowed the fish alive by the score, as likely as not. Even the large whale sharks, which were easily 6 times the size of a human, went down her throat like small slices of bread or peas. Melissa devoured everything greedily. Within a minute she had consumed about 10 million gallons of water!


Wiping her lips, she stood up. Melissa thought she had had cold fish soup, the sea water with its briny taste adding to the flavor.
"BUUUURRRRP!" The people of Atlanta were given a last experience of their beloved Aquarium as the giantess presented them with the loudest belch ever. Its eardrum-shattering noise was topped by the vile stench coming from her mouth and stomach. The odor was about as disgusting as the one emerging from under her feet. Giving her the title "Big Stinker" would be the understatement of the millennium.


Melissa gazed around her. She felt satiated, but far from pleased. A familiar urge made itself known gain. She needed another shot. Although still high from the Ananda, her body craved heroin. She needed it, and she needed it badly. So Melissa began strolling again, not caring nor aware what happened to the city under her vast feet.