- Text Size +


The Forest Lake Incident


By NFalc


9:00


"Fuck this!"

I launch a kick at a lipstick container, and only wind up hurting my foot. The big block of plastic doesn't even budge. So I sit back again, in the dark, and curse quietly to myself.

I've been trapped in my girlfriend's purse for over an hour now.

There's a little bit of light coming in from above, 'cause the purse's zipper is open a crack. Thank god it is, because I'm not sure Alexa realizes that I need oxygen to survive. I can't believe she did this to me... Just shoved me in her purse like I was a toy, a personal possession... Outside I can still hear the boom of the girls' voices. It sounds like thunder echoing off the gym building walls. Can't they ever shut up? What do they even have to talk about, on a day like today?

I sigh. Quit whining. Not like it's going to do any good. Be a man, damnit. This day seems like it's out to rob you of your dignity, and you can't let it get you down. No, I won't allow it to get me down. I slug myself, once, in my other arm, just to get some frustration out. Then I just smile and sit back down again, and hope my air doesn't run out too soon. If I died in here, that'd just be pathetic.

Suddenly, I feel the ground lurch beneath me, and hit the floor as everything around me flies into the air, what was once solid ground now heaving back and forth as Alexa walks. I dodge a falling q-tip that's taller than me, and push my way past a sliding compact, big as a table. If I can just get towards the light, I can at least see where we're going.

A stick of gum wrapped in foil falls against the side of the purse, right below the hole in the zipper. Perfect. I grab onto the foil and use it as handholds, climbing up the gum. With all the motion in the purse, and the fact that the foil tears pretty easy, it's tough climbing. But I manage to make it just high enough to jump, and - deep breath, fly - grab onto the metal teeth of the zipper. I struggle to keep my grip as the purse swings around me, but manage to shift my weight so I can get a leg up over the zipper's side.

Then, just like that, I'm outside again, riding on top of the bucking purse, holding onto the open zipper for dear life. Glancing up, I can see Alexa's tan arm curving around me, wide as a bus and much, much longer. The purse has a short strap, and as a result I'm swinging somewhere near her belly button. It's a long way down. I grab at my handholds, and mutter a silent prayer.

As sudden as the motion began, it stops. I'm almost thrown from the purse by the inertia, and realize that I should be in physics class learning about stuff like this instead of experiencing it. And how sick is it that I actually want to go to class? Today's just plain fucked up.

I look around, trying to figure out why the girls are pausing here. In front of us are another two giants, although one's clearly much bigger than another. I recognize the big one - she's one of those goth chicks. I vaguely remember her asking me to prom once, and I turned her down. Right, she's the one Jamie was all pissed about, Rose. Not like I meant to hurt her feelings or anything, but if she's still angry I should keep a low profile.

The smaller one's kneeling on the ground. She's got long curly brown hair, and kind of a cute snub nose. One of her pants is split at the knee, and there's a red mark on her cheek. A thin trickle of blood streams from her nose. The two of them are panting. They must've fought each other. Now that would've been impressive - now that I think about it, they are kinda hot, the catfight must've been excellent.

We're far enough off that they don't notice us: Alexa's tall enough to see where some of the smaller girls might not. Looking out from here is like looking out the ninth story of a building. I watch, waiting to see what the bigger one will do.

But before the two girls can do anything, there's a rumbling off to the left, and an entire building turns into rubble before my eyes. Out of the dust and wreckage springs a blond-haired girl, about half Alexa's height by the looks of things. There's some serious anger in her hazel eyes. As she gets to her feet, whole bricks, tiny by comparison, tumble off her, falling into the collapsed heap of building below. And before I even have an idea of why she was under the building to begin with, the girl leaps straight at Rose.

She catches the redhead (who's actually a lot bigger than her) by surprise, and the two crash to the ground. They fall so hard that cracks appear in the cement where they land. Rose is still in shock, (I'm not sure that anyone's actually fought her back, before) and the blond one uses this moment to pound a fist right into the bigger girl's face.

Another punch, and now the brunette is up on her feet too, and also launches herself on top of Rose. For a second, I can't help but picture this as a sex scene, and wonder what it would be like to get sandwiched in the middle. Then I remember how much smaller I am than them, and realize that if I were sandwiched like that, I'd probably be dead. I mean, I could probably be flattened under Rose's thighs, let alone the three girls moving together.

Rose has her head back in the game, and shoves herself off the ground, forcing the two smaller girls to tumble off her. She then takes one huge hand and grasps the brunette's head, pinning her on the ground. With her free hand, Rose swipes at the blonde, who dodges in time that the hand only clips her, and since the blonde is bigger than her friend, this doesn't do quite as much. She hurls herself like a missile into Rose's midsection.

It's not quite a pro tackle, but it gets the job done. The redhead goes down like Godzilla in a monster movie, causing "A" Building to shudder. For a second, I think I see some shapes moving in the cafeteria. Are there people in there? Jesus, if one of the girls actually hits the building, the whole thing could collapse... Anyone in there would be killed.

Above me, there's the bizarrely powerful sound of Alexa laughing. She's got a really girly giggle, but here it sounds like it's being played over speakers at a rock concert, with the bass turned way up. Her laugh booms around the courtyard. I'm surprised it doesn't shatter glass.

Then we're moving again, and I hug the zipper, keeping my head down to avoid being blown off by Alexa's movements. Of course, she has no idea I'm down here. I'm not sure if she even remembers I was in her purse. Jen was never this ditzy. I shoulda just stuck with her. Then again, Jen's at her orthodontist appointment today, so it's not like she'd be here to help me. At least Alexa's on my side, right?

We come to a stop again, and now we're much closer to the catfight. The two smaller girls see the shadow Alexa and her friends cast over them, and turn around. I'd say right now we're about ten feet away from them, but because everyone is so much bigger, it feels like I'm practically dangling in front of their enormous faces. Of course, they're looking up at Alexa, so they don't even notice me, and I'm not sure I want to get their attention.

"So, what's this all about?" My girlfriend booms down from above.

The two smaller girls just gape. Alexa's at least twice their size. They probably weren't expecting to face anyone bigger than Jamie. Rose, however, seems to know the score. She sits up behind the other two, a scowl on her face. "It's none of your business, bimbo. Back off."

I glance up at Alexa. She has that tight-lipped expression on her face, the one she always gets when she's both furious and yet absolutely certain of the best way to destroy her enemy. The ground under me flies upwards as Alexa takes one huge step forward, and smacks Rose across the face.

"You need to learn who's in charge here, little girl. Now tell me what you were fighting about before me and my friends beat the everloving shit out of you." Safe to say that I've never heard Alexa talk like that before.

Rose, meanwhile, has gone very white. Haltingly, she starts to speak. "We were fighting over a little guy. Jamie, Carla and I are collecting them. Laura here had one, and I wanted it, and we started fighting over him. Then this girl came out of nowhere and attacked me too."

Alexa nods, tapping her fingers on the side of the purse, which feel like hits from a battering ram. I struggle to keep my grip. "First things first. None of the men belong to any of you." Hey, maybe it's a good thing that Alexa's gigantic. It sounds like she's actually going to be fair to us.

"They belong to us." Aw shit. "Now all three of you can run along, and don't think about keeping the guys to yourselves. We'll be coming for them. And I don't think you can stop us." To prove her point, Alexa leans over the other girls menacingly, placing them directly in her shadow. Of course, Alexa probably couldn't fight anyone; even for a girl, she's kind of a wimp. Then again, things seem to be changing pretty quickly today.

Rose gets up and runs off in the direction of C building. Laura and the blond girl go towards D building. Aisha, meanwhile, turns to Alexa.

"What are we going to do with the little guys?"

"They aren't exactly useful," Christine adds ruefully, sweeping a hand through her long, dark hair.

"I'll think of something," Alexa says, with a grin. "Now, you two go find guys. Look everywhere for them. If there's a girl that has them, threaten her to get them from her. We're the biggest girls on campus. They won't want to mess with us."

"Where are you going to go?" Christine says.

"Back to the gym for a bit. I need some time to think."

"Think about what?"

"How we're going to rule this place." Alexa says, smiling with all her teeth. I really don't like the direction this is heading. Knowing we're about to start moving, I quickly head back to the opening in the zipper and slide back into the purse. If Alexa sees me outside of it, she might think I was trying to escape, and I don't want to upset her at all today. She's already proven herself willing to use her power against others, and in my case that could mean squashing me like a grape.

Soon enough, I feel the purse settling back onto the floor. I sit back, wondering how I'm going to spend the next two hours in the dark. Instead, I hear the zipper above me open, with a tremendous sound like ripping. Light streams in, and above me is Alexa's face, larger than life.

"You can come out now," she says with a smile. I stare up at her. Did she see me climb out earlier? Is she baiting me to try it again? "Oh, of course." She rolls her eyes, then lowers a hand as long as an eighteen-wheeler's trailer into the purse.

I climb on and sit cross-legged on her palm, trying to stay steady as I'm lifted out of the purse and up towards Alexa's huge face.

She looks apologetic. "Sorry I couldn't let you out earlier, but you know how I get around you. It's all right if I look ditzy around the other girls, but I can't let them think I'm weak."

Well, I suppose that's reasonable - hey, wait. This barely sounds like Alexa. For one thing, she's using strategy. For another, her voice isn't as cute and high-pitched as it normally is. She sounds - I can't believe I'm saying this - she sounds smart.

I must be gawking or something, because she smiles. "You fell for it, huh? Yeah, the whole valley girl thing is an act. Usually, a girl can't be too obvious in terms of power. We're smaller, weaker, and guys have a thing about being dominant. So girls look for a way around that. Of course, stupidity is a perfect disguise if you want control."

"So all this time, you haven't been that ditzy at all. You've just been playing everybody for fools, manipulating them all the time."

She smiles wider, showing a glimpse of pearly whites. I feel the hand beneath me move closer, until her face fills my vision. "Now you're catching on. Of course, now I'm the one who's bigger and stronger. I don't have to pretend anymore, not around you." She leans in, her huge lips coming together, and I close my eyes as she plants a soft, slightly sticky kiss all over me. She covers me from my head to my waist with her lips, but she's surprisingly gentle. "You still love me, right?" she whispers.

"Of course I do," I reply. At this point, I'm not sure I have much of a choice.

"Good," she says, and I'm moving away once more. "Because I've been thinking about you all morning. It's driving me crazy..." Slowly, she begins to lean back, her hair spilling over her shoulders, her breasts the size of hills jutting forward as she arches her back. "I need you here with me, right now." And as I watch, amazed, she raises her other hand, and pulls her tanktop over her head, throws the huge shirt off into the distance. It's bigger than a parachute, crumpled on the ground.

I look down over the edge of her hand, and the tanned skin of her stomach is like a landscape beneath me, with a belly button big enough for me to dive into. But that's not where she wants me. She turns slightly, and the hand I'm in tilts a little, but I manage to keep myself in place. She's got her other hand behind her back, and with a snap, I hear her bra come undone. The whole silky length of it folds over, falls down to her lap, revealing her magnificent breasts, nipples sticking straight out towards the sky.

I gasp. I know these tits well, I've felt her up, sucked on them, you name it. But I've never tried anything like this before. I stand up as she moves her hand towards her boob, and I step forward.

First, I run my hands down the sloping top of her chest. There's a brief exhale that comes from this, but nothing special. I glance up. She's looking down at me patiently. Okay, so this clearly isn't the best time to be subtle. Instead, I reach upward for her nipple, and grab onto it, pulling it toward me. A gasp from above tells me that I'm getting somewhere. The nipple is easily the size of an ice cream cone. I take it into my mouth and suck on it gently, rubbing my tongue over its surface. As I do this, I place my hands on her areola and push against her soft, warm flesh.

Alexa's whole body rocks back and forth gently, her breathing deep and powerful. I pause what I'm doing and glance up briefly. Her eyes are almost closed, and there's a look of blissful focus on her face. I turn back to her tits and get ready to continue, but suddenly her hand's moving me away.

"I can't wait any longer," she gasps. "You're going inside me, right now."

I look down at myself. She's like twenty times bigger than me. Now, Paul Jr. is nothing to laugh at, but I'm pretty sure he's not up to the task here, stiff as he might be. So what is she thinking?

I watch as I am carried over her body, like a landscape unfolding before me. Across her trim stomach, down past her hips, towards her center... And then I'm right in front of it. Her moist, shaved pussy. All ready for me. And before I can start to do anything, the hand behind me launches me forwards, and straight into her.

Alexa's huge fingers are on my legs, pushing me deep into her. Her pussy is just open enough to let some light shine in, and I can see the walls around me, pink and wet, trembling. I can barely breathe, there's so much fluid running past me. I turn and try to find a pocket of air, inadvertently setting her off even more. I can hear her moaning somewhere in the distance, the sound echoing off the gym walls. Alexa likes to be loud when she's doing it. If she acts anything like she usually does when we're fucking, they'll be able to hear her miles away.

But for a moment, I just forget about where we are and what will happen if we're found out, and get to work on Alexa. I mean, screwing is still screwing, right? No matter what size you are, or how big your girlfriend's snatch is.

Just by wiggling around a little while I'm inside her, I'm able to get her going a bit. Then I get a little more active, pushing up against her, using my hands to really get her excited. I'd reach up and grab her clit, but I'd have trouble getting over there without falling, and besides, it's not like she needs that extra push at this point. Hell, I'm hard too, and before I know what I'm doing, I've managed to unzip myself and I'm thrusting against her and inside her. She's all around me.

Alexa's yell comes out full-throttle, bouncing off the gym walls, and I bet you could hear it from the other side of the school. It's all thanks to me. Maybe size doesn't matter too much after all.


I wake up, groggy, on a cold hard floor. I reach out, and I can know by the feel of it that I'm probably in the gym locker room. When I look up though, I see that the tile is a completely unfamiliar pink. The girls' locker room. I vaguely remember Alexa taking me out of her, slipping her hand through the locker room door and leaving me in here.

I pick myself up, and look around. Other than the pink tiles, the layout is pretty similar to the guys' lockers. There's a row of showerheads on the wall to my right, and since I'm sticky from head to toe, I figure I might as well wash off. I have to lunge upwards to grab the shower knob, but once I grab it water begins to trickle down steadily from above. I guess the buildings haven't broken up enough to mess up the plumbing. For now, at least.

As the water pours over me, I think about what Alexa and I just did. Technically, I think she might have raped me. I mean, I certainly didn't ask to be grabbed and shoved up her pussy. Of course, I didn't actually say no, I either. And about halfway through I took off my pants. Still, I'm not in love with Alexa or anything, haven't been for a while now. I mean, just this morning I thought I'd be done with her right now, ready to spend the rest of my time with Jen.

I let myself drip dry for a few seconds, then grab my shirt and pants and put them on. Sure, they're a mess, but at least I felt a little bit less gross. Just after I pull my shirt on, I hear the locker room door banging open, and look towards it. Two tremendous brown fingers with purple nails appear in the doorway. From the side, a guy who is clearly taller than me is shoved in front of the doorway. The brown fingers come swiftly from behind and push him through the door.

"Here's a friend for you, Paul." I can feel Aisha's massive chuckle through the walls.

The door promptly slams shut behind the new guy. I hear the barely muted voices of the girls chatting behind it. The guy steps forward, somewhat awkwardly. He's a giant from my point of view, he looks like he's eight feet tall. By his features, it looks like he's Mexican. I think I might've seen him through a window in one of the ESL classrooms.

He stares down at me. I struggle to remember that one year of Spanish I took my freshman year. "Hola?" I say awkwardly.

He smiles and relaxes, which is good, because if for some reason he decided not to like me, this kid could easily kick my ass. Even if he sucked at fighting, he'd have sheer bulk to his advantage.

"Gracias por los dios," he says quickly. His voice is surprisingly soft given his commanding size. "Me llamo Juan Tortaro." He offers his hand to shake, and I quickly accept. At this point, us guys have to stick together, and having a friend that's so much taller than me could come in handy.

"Hey, um, escucha, Juan," I say. "We've got to listen to what they're saying over there." They were talking about their plans for the rest of the school, and it's important to hear what they say. Juan looks puzzled for a second, then nods.

I quickly head to the door and press my ear against it. I can barely make out what they're saying, between the wall and the reverb in the gym. But I can hear something like "angry" or "hungry"... everything else turns into a blur. I look back towards Juan, to see him standing on top of one of the benches in the room. He gestures me over, then points upwards. Just above us is a small vent. There's no way either of us is tall enough to get there. But together...

I climb up onto the bench as well, and Juan quickly boosts me up. I notice a small lever at one end of the grille, and grab onto it, pulling downwards. Then I duck as the entire grille swings down and away, leaving the shaft open in front of us.

"Ready?" I call down. "Uno, dos, tres!" Then I'm flying through the air, and just manage to hit the edge of the shaft and swing myself over, although I bruise my ribs pretty bad in the process. I look back down. Juan's about a foot away. He lifts his hands up, and I nod down to him, then lean over the edge of the vent. He jumps, grabs my hands, and using every last bit of my strength, I manage to pull him up.

We lie side by side in the vent shaft for a sec, panting. "You're fucking heavy, man," I tell him. He just grins goofily in response.

We make our way down the dim vent shaft, until I see light in front of us. A grated opening, through which we can hear the girls loud and clear.

I hear one of them in midsentence. It sounds like Aisha. "...how are we going to find enough food to eat. Lunch is just a few hours from now!"

"There isn't exactly a restaurant that serves giants around here," Alexa says grimly.

There's a long pause.

"Well, think, there's got to be some food on campus," Christine says. "I bet they have some sort of stockroom where they supply the vending machines and the cafeteria..."

"That's it!" Alexa says triumphantly. "The cafeteria. They'll have lots of food there. I mean, they have to have enough to feed the whole school, right?"

"So we take over the cafeteria," Aisha says. "And we hope they have enough to feed us for a while. But what if they don't?"

"We'll think of something," Alexa replies. "I mean, we won't starve to death. There are... options."

Oh my god. She can't be suggesting what I think she is. I mean, holy shit...

"Until then, though, we take the cafeteria. From Building A, we can control the whole school."

I glance at Juan. He looks disturbed too, although I'm not sure how much he was able to understand. Then, all of a sudden, it comes back to me.

"Shit, Juan, we've got to get out of here. I was outside a little while ago, and I think I saw people moving in Building A. If the girls are heading there, who knows what will happen? We've got to warn them."

Juan nods. "Condúzcanos," he says.

I wait until the noise below us ends, and I'm sure the girls are gone. Then we go forward, looking for a way out of the vent shafts. There are people in there, I'm almost sure of it. And I don't know what will happen to them if we don't make it in time.