- Text Size +


11:00


The sunshine on my face slowly pulls me out of my slumber. Stretching, I feel the rocks shifting beneath me, rolling over each other. I open my eyes, and see the school next to me, just as tiny as before. Like the world's strangest dollhouse, a ruined school whose buildings are slightly shorter than I am.

Short. Ha. Yesterday, I was short. Yesterday I was even shorter than most of those pathetic little bugs that are wandering around the campus right now. I remember wearing high heels, and standing as straight as I could, just to make myself look bigger. Short, they called me. Now, that word shouldn't even be said near my name in a sentence.

I stand up and open my eyes, my toes digging comfortably into the layers of pebbles, looking out over the buildings and thinking about the people in them, how much bigger I am than them. Especially the men. I wonder what they would think, how they would feel in my awesome presence. Human males are so used to feeling superior. Most of them have never been next to someone that could easily overpower them, much less kill them. Would they cower at my feet? Be overcome with desire? Or simply worship me, like the goddess I am?

I'd tried to have two of them accept their positions as my inferiors earlier this morning. The insolent fools had flung dirt into my eye. Surely my wrath would find them at some point, and they would regret what they had done. The end for them would be less than pleasant.

My blood boils, the sun no longer pleasant. Perhaps the memory of my anger makes me discontent. But it is a passing feeling, and quickly replaced by an emotion I loathe even more. Boredom.

Of course, there's an easy solution for this. If at first a goddess doesn't find worshippers, she must try and try again. And perhaps show them the consequences of not having faith. I wonder where I should begin my search. My eye falls on D Building, the theater and art departments.

I walk slowly over the pebbles beneath me, feeling my weight spread over them through my bare soles. I'm not trying to attract attention - I'll make my presence known when I feel like it. D Building has a few small windows but is mostly lit by fluorescent tubes - just one more example of the school's shitty design. I almost wish there were prettier buildings to play with, but I should be content with what is mine.

I peer through the little slit of a window, trying to look at the shapes within. I can see at least four girls who are around half my height, lounging around. I recognize some of the faces from the drama club, since my parents had dragged me to two of their awful plays this year. I could easily act better than any of them, but they would never cast me in a lead role, because I wasn't part of their group. They were probably jealous of my looks, or my brains. People were always jealous of something.

My eye gets a glimpse of movement around the girls, and then suddenly I see them everywhere. Tiny men, scuttling around and over the girls' bodies, almost like insects. I see some of them have even taken up places on a woman's chest - she looks like she's talking to them!

It's hard to explain how I feel, seeing these pathetic creatures who used to be my classmates, frolicking around on the bodies of these women who should treat them as servants or even slaves. I can't tell whether I'm repulsed or aroused.

It takes me a second to see that everyone in the room has stopped moving. I can see the girls' faces, and they're all staring right at me. Some of them look afraid, which makes me want to giggle. If they're scared when I'm merely peering in their windows, how much more frightened could they get? There are others who look almost angry or defiant, like I'm encroaching on their territory. It would probably be fun to teach them some obediance.

However, their group is rather large, and if I learned anything from my last encounter with the little guys, they can be a handful in and of themselves. I need to find a group where I can really stand out. People I can truly dominate. Start small and work my way up.

I turn away from the building and start walking away. Just as I'm about to take a step, I feel something brush against my foot, and quickly pull back. What is it? A bug? I step to the side and peer down to see a little guy in a basketball jersey, no bigger than my big toe, cowering in my shadow. I crouch down to look closer, and he shrinks back, like he wants to disappear into the gaps between the tan pebbles.

"Boo," I whisper, ruffling his blond hair.

I half-expect him to run away, but I don't think he can move at this point. Scared completely shitless, the pathetic thing. He's making some kind of noise - could it be? He's actually crying. He's so small that I can't really make out the details of his body unless I squint, but it looks like he's got some muscles under that jersey. Probably a jock. I bet he isn't used to being intimidated, but he'll make good worshipper material in time.

I pinch him gently between my thumb and index finger, and he squirms like crazy, but I manage to get a grip on him without totally shredding him up in my fingernails. "I'll need to take you with me," I think aloud. If only I had my purse right now... I quickly check myself over. My shirt doesn't have any pockets, but my jeans do.

"This might be a tight squeeze, but if you hold your breath, you'll do fine," I chuckle, before opening the pocket a bit and stuffing him in there. I can feel him writhing about against my thigh through the material of the pocket, his panicked motions causing him to bounce all over my leg. It's tickling me like crazy, and I have to stop myself from laughing out loud. I tell him to stop moving if he wants to live, and he immediately goes still. He's got potential after all.

I stand on my tiptoes and survey the campus once more. I need to find somewhere with just the right number of tinies. Maybe two or three total nerds, the kind with glasses, pocket protectors, the whole disgusting geeky package. They'd be just as chickenshit as the jock in my pocket, and I could easily get them to do whatever I wanted.

I picture standing over a puny non-believer, who's dared to spit upon my status as reigning goddess. I won't even lift a finger, I'll just whisper to my loyal followers, who will set upon him, subdue him, hand him over to me as an offering. A sacrifice to show their devotion. In time, they would convert others, and my army would grow...

But where can I find those first few dweebs? Of course! I'm just a few steps from the library. There's bound to be a few of them holed up in there.

I move towards the library as quietly as I can. If I make too much noise, they'll notice me, and probably run towards the bridge to D Building. I keep my center of gravity low, and let my soles spread over the rocks so my footsteps cause less noise. I think of a cat stalking mice, try to move like they do. And in no time, I'm practically on top of the library. I hold my breath and crouch down low to look through the window, feeling the little jock in my pocket press against my thigh.

Maybe I wasn't quiet enough. The library's completely empty. I'm a little disappointed. Where else could those nerds be? It occurs to me that they're probably small enough to fit anywhere around the library.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are?" I whisper, allowing myself a grin. I rise back into a half-standing position. There are skylights in the library's roof. I can look through them and get a bird's eye view.

There, in the middle skylight, I see movement. A skinny, pale girl lying naked from the waist down between the bookshelves, writhing about. Is she touching herself? No, her hands are holding the shelves to make sure they don't fall over... But there, in the middle of her trimmed blond bush, there's a man buried up to his neck in her pussy, her quivering legs surrounding him.

They might be geeks, but caught in the act they're surprisingly hot. And they're so caught up in each other, they haven't even noticed me yet. I wasn't planning on converting women this soon, but if this girl has fallen into my lap... She's only a third of my size at best. And I already know a weakness I can exploit. I can make her submit to me.

But first, I'll make sure they can't escape. The library has two exits; the bridge to D building, and a ground-level hallway to C. And the ground-level hallway is already missing its roof.

I aim a sweeping kick at the bridge. The impact stings my toes, but the bridge breaks apart like a sandcastle, spewing clouds of concrete dust all over the place. I look over at the library skylight. Yep, they've noticed... She's sat up and he's struggling to pull himself out of her. With two quick steps I circle the building and plant my bare foot square in the center of the hallway.

Sure enough, the two of them come running. I wiggle my toes at them by way of greeting, and try not to smirk. A goddess is allowed to experience pleasure, but she shouldn't be transparently taking joy in her work.

The little guy takes one look up at me, and turns to run. "Stop right there, little guy, or I'll kick your girlfriend so hard she'll go flying."

He stops. He turns. He walks back to her side. I think I see him tremble.

"Good. Now that I've got your attention, let me tell you something. There's no running from me. I am a god to you. A goddess. Goddess Ally. Got that?" I lean over, and make sure I see them nod. They do. "Good. Now get back in the library. I'll be there in just a moment."

As they scurry back inside, I raise my foot and bring it down, as hard as I can, on top of what's left of the hallway. I grind it under my heel. I don't know why I like doing it so much, but feeling the building collapse under me is actually getting me a little wet. Maybe it's because I'm destroying this school, this prison I've been sent to every day for the past four years. "I guess I've just grown out of high school," I chuckle to myself.

Now that their only means of escape are closed off, I head around to the back of the building. Nobody behind me. This should afford me some privacy. I put my hands on either side of the wall, and using careful pressure from my fingertips, pry it away from the rest of the structure. It kind of collapses outwards as I pull, the bricks showering down onto the rocks below.

And there are the two of them, him standing in her shadow, both of them huddled up, cowering in front of me. I crouch down and step into the library.

"I might be a little too tall to stand up in here," I say wryly. They take a few steps back as I crouch, then maneuver myself into a position where I can sit cross-legged in the center of the room. Just as my butt touches the floor, I feel some pressure in the side of my jeans go slack, and hear a small crunching sound.

"Whoops." I fumble around in my pocket and pluck out the body of the blond jock, which has gone limp, flat and bloody. "I forgot how fragile you little guys were." I toss the body out onto the pebbles behind me.

The boy is gaping in horror, backing toward the wall. The girl rushes to the jock's crumpled body, looks like she's about to do CPR on it. The terror is good, but their attention should be focused on me.

I tap my bare foot against the ground, not quite pounding on the floor, but definitely hard enough to get their attention. If I'm going to be a goddess, it's time to act the part. "Enough," I say, my voice booming powerfully through the room. "He was merely another worshipper, and in sacrificing his life at my hands he has satisfied my request. It is time for you two to do my bidding. Stand before me."

Neither moves, they just stare at me. I thought I'd made it clear that they belonged to me now, but it looks like they won't understand until I get physical. Of the two of them, the girl's more durable. I lift my right foott and swiftly hit her in the chest, shoving her to the ground and pinning her under the sole of my foot. From heel to toe, I can easily cover her torso. I press just hard enough to push her into the ground.

The boy cries out. His curly hair is plastered to the sides of his head – he must have been covered in her juices when he was getting her off. I point to him. "Come forward and kneel before me."

He quickly obeys, running into the space between my spread legs and dropping to his knees. "I’ll do whatever you say, just please don’t hurt Michele -"

"Silence!"

I press down slightly harder on the girl – Michele. I can feel her squirm slightly as she struggles to breathe. A little more pressure and I could kill her. Her ribcage could snap under the pressure from my foot alone. The thought makes me feel like I’m charged with electricity, practically tingling all over. The power...

I turn back to the boy. "You will not speak in my presence unless you are spoken to. And when you speak, you will address me as Goddess. Understand?"

"Yes, Goddess." He sounds like he's having trouble saying the word. I smirk. Maybe he's still clinging to his old religion.

I reach forward and lift his head upward with my index finger, the manicured nail sticking into his chest. I force him to look into my eyes. "I am the one, true great goddess, the most powerful being. Say it back to me."

"You are the one, true great goddess, the most powerful being."

And I suddenly realize - he's called me this before. He's one of the boys who disobeyed me, threw dirt in my eyes. He was acting back then, pretending to worship me in order to deceive me - surely one of the greatest crimes against a deity. For now I will pretend to forget. Later, when more followers are present, I will make him atone for his sin - as a warning to others.

For now, he exists for my pleasure. What should I make him do for me? Best to start small, then work my way up. I wiggle the toes on my left foot. I've always been kind of proud of my feet, and I worked hard to keep them looking and feeling nice, rubbing lotion in every night, carefully painting and trimming my toenails. I like the shade of orangey-pink I colored them last night. But right now they're a little dusty from walking around outside.

"You see the toes to your left? Show me your devotion. Worship them and clean them."

He walks over to my foot slowly, like he's being controlled by some spirit that is making him do this against his will. "How should I clean them, goddess?" He asks.

"Use what you have available," I say with a slight chuckle to myself. He tries to use his shirt to wipe away the dust. "No," I boom down at him. "That will not do. They must be moistened first."

Now he understands. Hesitantly, he begins to lick my toes. I can see it pains him greatly to do it - he tries to spit once but a glare stops him. The fact that I can force him to do this gives me a little rush, but not nearly enough. I can barely feel him on me, and his efforts are just making my big toe slightly damp, which is kind of gross.

"That's enough." I lift my foot off Michele's chest. She coughs loudly then scrambles backward and out of the way. I look at the two of them sitting there between my legs, shaking, terrified. They're on their way to being faithful servants. It's time to really test them.

"I saw what you two were doing earlier," I say casually as I unbutton my jeans. "You seemed to be enjoying yourselves. Were you?"

They nod dumbly, as I unzip. I can see the wheels turning. They know exactly where this is going. I want them to have time to anticipate it.

I shrug the jeans down and pull them over the heads of my new followers. They duck as I roll the jeans away and tug them off my feet. I'd half-forgotten that I was wearing a thong today - it really impresses guys if they get a peek of it. But right now it was having an altogether different effect on my worshippers.

"Do you think, little man, that you could do the same service for your goddess?"

He looks over to his girlfriend, trying to gauge her reaction. I snap my fingers loudly. "You don't answer to her anymore, you answer to me. Now can you pleasure me, or do I have to find other tasks for you to perform?"

He bows his head and nods. I remove my thong. The girl's face is going red, and there's a look of horror on her face. I can't help but grin. I really can make them do anything I want. They have no choice.

I feel the man press up against my pussy, stroking it with his hands, which are so tiny that they feel almost feather-light against me. The sense of power I have from dominating them is practically as good as foreplay - I'm hot as a furnace, sensitive enough that I shiver every time he brushes against my skin.

After a minute of feeling him stroke, I'm already feeling impatient. This is only serving to drive me nuts with anticipation, he's not even inside me yet. I keep it fairly neat down there, so he shouldn't have any trouble finding his way in. Maybe he wasn't clear on what I wanted. I reach down there and feel around for his head, then prod it with my finger, shoving him forward into me.

That's more like it! I can feel everything, all the tiny contors of his face pressed into the muscles of my pussy. No wonder Michele enjoyed it so much - it's like using a vibrator that actively struggles against you, moving in completely different and interesting ways. And to top it off, it's a living, sentient being, completely submissive to my demands... I press my palm to his back, shoving him in closer, deeper, forcing his entire body against and into me.

"Stop it! He can't breathe! You'll kill him!" Michele cries out, breaking my reverie. She runs forward, trying to pull him out of me. I let her try, squeezing him tight with my vaginal muscles, watching her pathetic attempts to free him. As I tighten, he increases his thrashing, and it feels so close, so full. Before I know it, I'm cumming, moans escaping my lips before I can control them. The orgasm causes me to go slack for a moment. Michele isn't ready for the sudden lack of tension, and abruptly falls backward, her boyfriend tumbling on top of her. I'm so wet that they're both completely soaked in my juices. The boy coughs up fluid while the girl struggles to get to her feet.

"You should have told me you wanted to join as well." I tell her. "There's more than enough of me for both of you to worship at once."

I reach forward and grab her with my left hand and him with my right. I plunge him into me, reaching in deep then using my right hand to keep my lips spread wide open. With my left I shove Michele forward, mashing her against me. Her head grinds against my clit as she struggles to free herself, and the touch drives me wild. I'm a predator, I'm a goddess, I'm a force of nature.

My hips buck backwards and I thrust myself forwards until I'm up against the library wall, grinding against it, mashing the girl and boy into me. I yell so loud it rips my throat, my pussy dripping as I force it onto them. There's nowhere to run. I'm all around them. My legs start shaking, then my whole body, completely taken over by pleasure, every inch of me completely sensitive.

It's only then that I notice the slight pressure on my shoulder. Before I can look down, I feel something sharp bite into my neck. I cry out in anger and lift my hand to swat down on it. My palm only hits skin. I twist my head, trying to find out where the pain is coming from. My fingers brush the spot on my neck, and are nicked by glass. I pull the shard free, and when I bring it to my face to look at it my fingers are smeared with blood.

I feel a sudden, stabbing pain in my wrist, and look down to see another piece of glass stuck right in the throbbing vein, already oozing blood everywhere. Before I can bend to check the area around my hand, I feel another bite in my thigh, and for a moment I catch a glimpse of a tiny man running between them. I bring my thighs together, hoping to crush the little pest, but I don't feel him there.

I swat the area around me, burning with rage. This little insect has not only made me bleed, but now I've lost my followers: Michele and her boyfriend have taken the opportunity to run. As my hand hits the ground I feel another shard of glass spike through my palm. I lift up my hand but there's no tiny corpse, only more blood leaking from the new wound.

My head is buzzing. There's a light brush on my other shoulder, and I swat at it once more, but by the time my hand reaches the spot there's another bite on the other side of my neck. I turn and yell out loud, but I'm too dizzy to even look around. I fall backward, roll to the left trying to crush the little bastard. I can hear my heartbeat pounding in my ears. It feels like I'm aching all over. He must have nicked an artery...

I'm too tired to be angry now. I always get so tired after sex. And the sex had been so good. I barely even feel pain from the bites now. Bug bites, that's all they are. There's a gurgling sound. I realize with a slight shock it's coming from my mouth. As my eyes close, I hear, very close to my ear, the sound of sobbing.