- Text Size +

Today, this is your last day as a 8 years old devil boy's insole. You can't live the rest of you life like this…
Tom will wake up soon, taking care to execute his morning ritual (Tom never forget it since he got you).

Tom wakes up slowly : today is Saturday !
Your hear Tom yawning.

Tom : “WAKE UP FUCKING INSOLE !!!”
BAAAAAAAAAAAM !!

You use to be smash every morning, like that…
But no way : this is the last time !
You will try to escape today.
But it will be difficult because Tom never let his human insole alone.

This week has been very difficult for you because even if since Tuesday your face meet Tom's sucking toes, Monday he tortured you the most he has never tortured you…
Every step, you put up all the Tom's weight. So, on your face are drawn Tom's toes prints and all the dirt of a 8 years old kid. Tom didn't wash his feet and socks since 2 weeks now, and the repugnant smell is unbearable !

 

Tom : “Today, I want you to wash my feet with you tongue, insole. You will lick between my toes until they clean. HURRY UP LITTLE SHIT !”

 

You : “You are the best master of the world !”

The occasion you ever waiting ! You starts to lick his foot, but you wait the moment to go escape…
You are looking for the right place where you will escape…

The windows of Tom's bedroom was oppened, but you don't know how to leave this hell…


NOW !

You don't care, if you don't try, you will never be free again !
He didn't see you jump off the bed, but 30 seconds after, he notice your missing because he doesn't feel no longer your tongue between his filthy toes.

He jump off the bed and he shout : “INSOLE? COMME HERE : NOOOOOW !”.
He looks very very angry…

BOUM BOUM BOUM !!!!

You try to see another exit, but you don't find. Near the window, a string hanging: THE STRING OF A BLIND !!!

You run the faster you can, you climb up the string but…
You feel strange, as if someone was spying you…

You turn your head and...oh noooo…

Tom was here : he is very angry, full of hate !

Tom : “I thought you understand the lesson, insole...” he said slowly…

“BUT I MUST PUNISH YOU FOR MISBEHAVIOR !!!”

You tremble with fear…
He grab you, throw you on the floor, and he tie you your hand behind your back, and stuck your feet together.

He take a plastic bag (a little freezer bag), puts you inside, and then, the last thing you have seen is five toes near your face and the black !
He put his feet in the bag like a sock, with your face under his toes, then he take the 3 pairs of socks, and put them over the bag.

He take his skate shoes : http://www.pcbizness.com/images/Kids/Size2829303132333435-Boys-DC-Shoes-Rebound-SE-Skate-Shoe-PreGrade-School-BlackTurqSilver-Sneakers-Athletic-Shoes-Outlet-Online-Sale.jpg

He tighten his shoelaces now…
Down there, this is very very very bad now !!!
You drown with the sweat which doesn't be discharged through the fabric of the sock !
You are trapped inside a hell of sweat, stench and now you regret your attempted escape…
This is worst than all Tom's has done with you as an insole. You're literraly suffocating. Of course you can't die because the shrink ray Tom used on you immunized you too.

The sweat enter inside your nose, eyes and mainly, your mouth !! Then, he said : “Ready for your punishment, insole ? I hope you love skateboard...I really hope it...”

You start to cry. How can a 8 years old kid be so bad ?

Tom starts to walk, take his skateboard, and you listen it smashing on the floor…

Tom : “Dad, Mum, I'll just come back home to eat...”

Then he laugh very loud !

Tom jump with both feet on the skateboard, and you are trapped under the feet which Tom uses to move forward...