- Text Size +

Rob dreamt he was in a white room-- a room without walls. Though he had been in this room before, it still left him uneasy. He recalled his last visit here with his sister Emily, growing ever larger in front of him. He saw his dream self shutter from the flashback.

 

A small girl appeared next to him. It was Melanie, fully clothed in her old school uniform.

 

"I know what you did Rob. I know what you did to me..." her voice was very monotone. She continued, "You changed me. Why Robby? Was I not good enough for you?" She cradled his big hand between her small ones.

 

"I became exactly what you wanted only because I accepted you with open arms," This didn't make sense to Rob. He wanted to ask her many questions but she had more to say. "and I will continue to accept whatever it is you're doing to me with open arms as long as you request it from me Robby....." There was a long pause as they let themselves feel the presence of one another, holding hands. "Anything to make you feel good...."

 

"...Whatever it takes." She finished, proving her loyalty and trust to her big brother. *slurp*

 

"W-Why are you doing this?" Rob managed to say.

 

"Because you need me, and as long as you need me I'll be there for you. You need someone to cuddle up against and you got exactly that. If you let me, I can be so much more for you." *slurp slurp*

 

A very sly expression swept across her face and Rob didn't let that go unnoticed.

 

Rob was open to her, "Do you want this to happen?"

 

There was a pause-- a pause all too similar to that he remembered from Denise. THAT was what he saw within his sister....Denise.

 

"I want what you want, big brother." She replied simply, as if that was enough.

 

Rob began, "But-- *slurp slurp*

 

"But don't you care that I changed you..." *slurp* "...without your permission?" Rob felt his dick begin to harden randomly.

 

An image of great big breasts popped into his mind and he found it difficult to focus on what his little sister was saying behind them.

 

"I-- *slurp* – when we-- *slurp slurp* --it doesn't matter--*slurp*--love you." The breasts jiggled tantalizingly in his face and he grew harder.

 

"You ther-- *slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp* big brother?" *lap lap slurp lap LAP SLURP SLURP LAP*

 

Rob broke out of his dream, throwing his sheets off of him in the process. There knelt between his legs was Katie, with her bright blonde head of hair, bobbing up and down between his legs, sucking him off for all he was worth.

 

*SLLLLLlllllllllllllluuuuuuurrrrrrpppppppp!!!*

 

Rob felt his legs stiffen from the earth-shattering suction this girl had.

 

With a *Pop!* Katie lifted her gaze up at him. "Oh good, you're up. I hope you don't mind. I kind of helped myself." and she went back to work after making a big pearly-white grin at him.

 

His manhood was already screaming for release, already red and slowly turning purple. Who knew how long he'd been getting this blowjob for.

 

He watched as her head went up and down and up and down, her hands resting on each of his thighs.

 

Rob let out a soft moan, signaling Katie that she was nearing her goal. In response she turned it into overdrive, popping his cock out from between her lush lips and began whacking him off at lightning speed.

 

"OOOooooHHHH GODDDD!!!!!!" Rob clenched onto the mattress for all he was worth.

 

Katie's eyes lit up as she saw the head of his cock begin to swell extremely fast. She quickly wrapped her lips back onto the head and began licking wildly!

 

"OHOHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

 

Load after load after load of cum squirted into Katie's mouth. She fought to keep it all in her mouth, accepting that she needed to swallow it as it came.

 

It only heightened Rob's ecstasy to see this pretty girl swallow everything he gave her.

 

Soon after his spasms stopped, she looked up at him and licked her lips. "Yummy."

 

She rolled on over next to him and placed her head on Rob's pillow, still stark naked.

 

"I hope you didn't mind." She turned towards him, "but I just had to take care of that pesky little morning wood.", squeezing his flaccid member in the process.

 

Half his body was covered by this woman as she cuddled up against him. Lucky for her, Rob was too busy still enjoying the waves of pleasure echoing through him. With a casual yawn, Katie draped her one big leg on top Rob's lower half of his body.

 

"Mmmm....you like that?" she purred, feeling his dick pulse against her thigh.

 

Rob couldn't help but nod. This experience pulsing through his veins was too good of a feeling to end now!

 

"I...love it." He mumbled, groping at the plumpness of her thigh. "You're so sexy."

 

Oops! A little too much there, Rob thought.

 

She giggled, "Why thank you!"

 

As time continued on by, Rob began to feel more and more comfortable with her presence than ever before. He loved feeling her weight against half his body as he laid next to her. He took the opportunity to admire the female form, feeling all over her body.

 

Something caught him as off though-- out of place. He had his hand resting on her breast, squishing and moving it for all it was worth, but he kept getting thrown out of his testosterone driven ecstasy. It was getting harder to breathe! Rob tried to shift her away but he couldn't! He felt himself harden once he recognized what was happening, despite just unleashing his load. She was getting heavier on top of him!

 

Her body was soon becoming too much for Rob to handle, but before he could speak it seemed Katie caught a hold of the situation.

 

"W-What's going on!?" Katie said, unsure of herself.

 

Rob's eye flew wide open, surprised she even knew she was changing!

 

Rob fought to break out from underneath her, "K-katie.......you're squishing me!"

 

"Oh my goodness, sorry!" She yelped, jumping over to the other side of the bed.

 

"Hold me Robby, I'm so scared!" She reached over and snatched him like a professional thief, spooning him against her swelling body. Between her breasts he could feel her heartbeat. *Tha-thump... tha-thump... tha-tump...* With each pulse her body pushed out against him by the tiniest bit, slowly covering Rob's vision. He could feel every inch of her body... growing. She had to be nearing 6 feet tall!

 

"It's not stopping!" She panicked, mashing her boobs even tighter against his tiny head. *thump!... thump!... thump! thump!* She grew faster now, truly panicking and causing her heart rate to go up!

 

"Robby make it stop make it stop!" *THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!!* He felt his head become completely engulfed by her milk tanks, more and more, as her limbs increased in length! Her skin glowed from the slight sweat spreading across her body.

 

*THUMP THUMP Thump thump...thump.....thump.....thump...* Her heartbeat slowly came back to normal. Her growing had finally ceased.

 

"R-Robby...I-I-I..."

 

For the first time, it was not Rob who had been rendered speechless. Some way, some how, she had become conscious of her growing....which was not good.

 

"I grew so fast Robby...I didn't know what to do!" She sat up in bed, wailing into her hands, tears tumbling down her beautiful cheeks.

 

"*sniffle* I'm so glad I had you here with me.*sniff*" She reached out and petted Rob's hair. "I don't know what I would've done without you..." Her eyes were a touch red from wiping them so much.

 

Rob took a moment before joining by her side, "It's no problem, Katie,", he began, before taking note of how much larger her frame was in comparison to him now. With her slouched forward, he eyes were only level with her shoulders! She was even taller than he imagine! Maybe closer to 6'1".

 

"That sure was scary though, " he continued, "I don't know what I would've done if I started growing."

 

She sniffled, "W-well, I guess I could've used a couple more inches." she admitted to herself, though Rob couldn't have agreed more! She was huge!

 

"I've always wanted to be taller than Melanie and now I can be." Her tears stopped and she peered down at her boobs. "And I think these puppies might've gotten a little bigger as well!" her demeanor had now completely flipped. "Don't you think?" She laughed, recalling just smothering him to a pulp.

 

"I uhhh....."

 

She continued to giggle wholeheartedly, "I know you liked it!"

 

Her face quickly fell into a sly expression, pausing in thought."

 

"Did you like...feeling me...grow, Robby?" Her voice was more sultry than curious.

 

She continued, "Did you enjoy how I pressed you up against my big...BIG breasts?" She hefted her tits up, as if presenting them on a dinner plate.

 

"K-k-katie..."

 

"You did, didn't you? You liked how I smothered you up against my breasts. Like a baby. Like a little baby with his mommy....hmm?"

 

"Katie, I-"

 

"Shh...shh...It's ok...." She held her index finger against his lips. "I just want to know why I started growing." However, she grinned knowingly as she wrapped her fingers around his cock..

 

"It couldn't have been this....could it?" She asked playfully, tugging at it. Rob let out a moan.

 

"Nnnnn, Katie...I...I don't know what happened!" Rob was being honest! He had no idea what had caused that random growth spurt all of a sudden.

 

"I have a feeling someone's lying!" She chirped, rubbing him up and down now.

 

"K-K-kayyytteeeeee....plleeeeassssseee, I'm not lyyyyinnnnnng."

 

She shook her index finger in the air at him, "uh uh Uhhhh. I don't like how you're lying right to my face, Robby." She pushed him down onto the pillows.

 

"Someone needs to be punished!" She began pumping him furiously. And sure enough, his soft cock was beginning to come to life once again!

 

Her voice was quivering from the vigorousness she put forth into jacking Rob off. "Loo~~kkk~~aatt~~theese~~big ass~ss~ titties~~~R~Robby!" She began, "Thess~se big ff~fuckin' ~tittt~ts!!"

 

It took no time at all for Rob to feel his orgasm approaching. He saw Katie reach for a dixie cup.

 

"T~~this ~~way we'll know f~fo~r ~~sure~!"

 

Rob erupted harder than ever right into the small dixie cup, only filling about a quarter of it, but it was enough to produce a cracked smile upon Katie's face.

 

"Bottoms up!" She said, tilting her gaze looking down at him while her head tilted up to bring in the sweet liquid. What a sight it was.

 

He watched as her throat flexed, swallowing every last bit of it down.

 

Rob caught sight of Katie's hand playing with one of her boobs, casually feeling its weight as she savored his gift.

 

She wiped her lips off with the back of her arm and chirped "The deed is done!", childishly waiting for her suspicions to hit her like a speeding bullet.

 

She stared deeply into Rob's eyes as he lay flat on the bed. Her hands on both sides of his head propped her body above his, as she loomed above him, waiting for something to happen. A giddy "HmmmMMmmMmmmmmHmmmmm..." was escaping her intoxicated stare. She looked as if she was drunk with power.

 

"I think I'll just lay down...riiiiiiiight heeeeerree..." She said, falling face down onto Rob and engulfing his smaller frame in the process. A person walking into the room would not notice Rob's existence.

 

She flipped onto her back, bringing Rob with her. "There we go! You just straddle yourself in and enjoy the ride, alright cutie!?" She grinned up at him as Rob found himself doing exactly that, a leg on each side of her hips.

 

As if sensing it coming, her body began to grow larger underneath him. "Better grab ahold of something, you're in for a bumpy ride!" She giggled, gesturing towards her huge rack. "These'll do!" Rob didn't need to be told twice, he grabbed onto those massive melons faster than he thought possible.

 

Katie started bumping up and down and moving and jiggling in every direction while she grew, as if in the middle of a seizure. Rob looked down at her at first but soon found himself struggling to stay on top of her, regardless of the 'handles' he gripped onto!

 

Like on a horse, he fought to stay on her as she continued to vigorously flail around, pulsing larger with each heartbeat! She kept her arms at her side, but it didn't make the task of staying 'saddled-in' any easier! Rob felt her extra womanly meat flap against him. Her thighs, her abdomen-- everything! And to top it all off, this riding horse was growing!

 

"I knew it!" She exclaimed, "Your jizz is like magic, Robby!"

 

As the rumbling and shaking came to a stop, Rob noticed she seemed a bit too overjoyed at discovering his semen could make her grow. Though on another note, why was his cum making her bigger anyway!? Could it be from the effects of the machine? Rob pondered.

 

"Oh my god, this is so great, Robby! I can't wait to get taller!"

 

...That didn't sound good.

 

"Now with your help I can become exactly how I've dreamt!" She was on all fours now, looming above him.

 

She waited for his response.

 

"I-I dunno Katie, you're already pretty big as it is." Rob managed to break a smile, though unconvincing. Luckily enough, she ignored him entirely.

 

"Promise me you won't tell the girls! I don't want them to find out!" She kissed Rob passionately on the lips, sealing the deal. "Promise?"

 

O-other girls? What did she mean by that! There's more of these behemoths?! Even MORE questions...

 

Rob nodded.

 

"Ok good. I'll need you to fill this up for me then." She threw a dixie cup in his lap him, "Just let me know when you're done!"


With that she got up, completely naked, and walked out the bedroom door-- all 6 foot, 2 inches of her.