- Text Size +

Rob fapped away the rest of the night and into the evening of the next day, not getting an ounce of sleep. His mind was plagued by the fresh images of Katie's humongous frame, looming over him as her fresh big breasts hung right over his face. Her nipples mere inches away from his eager lips.

 

He looked over to his side and realized the dixie cup had been filled to the brim. Boy, what a sight, he thought. To think that he managed to squeeze all that out overnight was astonishing. It almost appeared like he was producing more semen than he was used to.

 

Just then Katie came walking into the bedroom, formally clothed and applying an earring with both hands.

 

"Ahh I see you've done a good job there! Thank you soooo much Robby!" She walked up to him and took the cup away, only to come back moments later with a purse in hand and Melanie by her side.

 

"Now hurry up and get dressed. We've got a dinner date with Denise!" Katie informed Rob. The top of Melanie's head seemed to only reach the bridge of Katie's nose.

 

"Come on honey, put some clothes on." Melanie pulled the sheets off of him, revealing many cum stains all around him. Rob blushed deep red.

 

"Aw don't worry about it babe. I know when I'm not around to help you it can get awfully difficult to hold it in." She grinned down at him.



*Ding dong*

 

The trio waited patiently at the front steps of the Robinson's mid-sized suburban house. The front porch light spotlighted them as the sound of footsteps came dashing up to the other side of the door.

 

The door cracked open and out popped Josh's little head. He may have been several inches taller than Rob but it still provided him little leverage in comparison to the two colossal women before him.

 

"Rob, Katie, Melanie! How are you guys!?" Rob was taken aback by his unfettered personality towards the girls. There was no other explanation, he must have grown accustomed to women at this size.

 

"Oh would you look at you!", Melanie chirped, lifting him up off the ground and into a breathtaking breast-filled hug. "You've grown since I've last seen you!" She held him out in front of her, examining his figure.

 

Josh laughed with confidence, "Haha! No, I think it's you who's been doing all the growing!" Melanie playfully measured the top of her head with one hand and moved it horizontally over Josh's head. "Yea, you may be right!" She cracked a big smile as they both laughed simultaneously.

 

Just then a big figure appeared behind Josh. It was Denise...and it only strengthened Rob's reasoning as to why Josh took the other girl's height so easily. She was easily a head taller than him!

 

"I was wondering what all that ruckus was about! Hey girls!" Denise held out her hands, scooching past her brother and embracing the two young ladies as a whole. Rob got caught in between them, obviously unimportant, though it didn't bother him. He was too busy enjoying the feminine aroma coming from the three girls, mixed with the faint scent of hamburgers, which Rob assumed was for dinner.

 

After breaking her embrace, Denise stood back up to her full height. "I hope you're all hungry, I just finished the french fries! Please, come on in and have a seat!" She backed up, shifting her sibling unintentionally away as she opened the door all the way for her guests.




Dinner brought a very warm feeling to the guests. Katie sat at one end of the table while Denise scooted her chair in from the other. Rob and Melanie were on one side of the table while Josh sat by himself on the other, hovering nearby Denise.

 

"Go right on ahead and dig in. Don't worry about manners." Denise said

 

A lush valley of food sat upon the tabletop. Chicken, gravy, mac 'n cheese, mashed potatoes...it really seemed like a lot of food, but the girls savagely grabbed at some drum sticks and piled up different assortments of food onto their plates.

 

Josh was right on in there with them, though getting ahold of a much smaller portion than the surrounding women. Rob's mouth gaped in awe, stunned by the amount of food the girls were stuffing down their throats. It seemed like an awful lot.

 

Meanwhile, Melanie had prepared a plate for him, setting it in front of him.

 

"Thank you, Melly." He said instinctively, before immediately realizing once again that she was no longer the little sister he remembered so fondly. Instead his girlfriend sat beside him in this alternate world.

 

Melanie's head perked up at the comment. "That's a cute little nickname. Did you just come up with it, Robby?" He nodded his head before look back down at his food.

 

At the corner of his eye he saw Katie push her chair out. "I just forgot something! I'll be right back-- if you'll excuse me."

 

Her large form stood up and walked into the kitchen, but not before grabbing her purse that hung off the chair ever so innocently. Rob knew exactly what she had planned...

 

Both Melanie and Denise went about mingling, nibbling at their giant plate of food while Josh and Rob sat silently, casually listening in on the conversation. Only a few minutes went by before Katie came walking back into the dining room with a glass of milk in hand.

 

Rob watched the glass like a hawk, knowing exactly what the contents of the milk contained. He needed to somehow stop her from drinking it...but it was too late. Before he knew it she rested the glass against her lips, tipping it up ever so slightly as to allow the silky white liquid to fall into her mouth. Melanie caught sight of the milk and her gaze seemed to linger a moment too long on it before turning back to Denise. Rob noticed the occurrence and made a mental note on it. Odd.

 

"Yea, white roses in your garden may seem wonderful and all but the traditional reds always seem to stand out more for me. Don't you agree?" Denise continued to exchange simple conversations with Melanie, though Melanie seemed a lot more distant than a few moments prior, watching Katie every time the glass of milk lifted off the table. It almost seemed like she knew...

 

Rob felt a hand get placed on his right thigh. It was Melanie. He looked up at her and saw her smile down playfully at him. Something was definitely odd about her though. It almost appeared as if Melanie was getting antsy about waiting for Katie to change.

 

She began to methodically rub her hand up and down Rob's thigh, as if in thought. Slowly beneath the tablecloth she began to work her way closer to his crotch, all the while she kept her conversation with Denise.

 

Rob felt his loins stir, baffled by how Melanie could do such a thing to him during dinner! He tried to shift her hand away, but she flexed her arm muscles stiffly as if in a way to suggest she would not be deterred from her overall goal in mind. Slowly her hand glided closer and closer.

 

Of to the side, Katie continued to gulp down the large glass of cold semen-enriched milk. Rob knew she was only moments away from stretching fractions of an inch taller. Better yet, for all he knew she was already bigger than five minutes ago!

 

"Red roses would go great with my yellow tulips, don't you think?" Denise continued babbling, completely unaware that Melanie had no interest whatsoever in the debate of her garden. "I could plant them against one another. The vibrant red and yellow would really stand out." Rob watched Melanie nod from below while her hand rubbed his crotch in one circular motion after another.

 

"Uh huh...mmmhmmm." Melanie casually agreed, urging Denise to proceed.

 

Rob could feel his rod stiffen upwards now, making Melanie's circular motions obtuse. She grabbed ahold of his hardened cock through the material of Rob's jeans and began to squeeze it every few seconds. Jolts of pleasure shot through Rob as he tried with all his might to keep a casual composure from the waist up. He shot stern glances at Melanie, attempting to hint to her that he had enough, but to no avail. She just grinned down at him with a crooked smile, knowingly.

 

Katie began to shift in her seat, catching the attention of both Melanie and Rob. It may have been the way she had readjusted her body, but she seemed to fill her top a lot more. Rob knew it wasn't a coincidence, she had definitely grown taller! Her skin glowed with power...and it was obvious.

 

Only a fourth of the glass remained in front of Katie, and with a glossy expression Katie reached down a finished its contents, wiping her lips off with her forearm. "Ahh...." She said, leaning back in satisfaction.

 

The action seemed to have had an impact on Melanie as she continued to work at Rob's cock with all the more vigor underneath the tablecloth.

 

Through the extremely enhanced exterior of his little sister, Rob could see a hint of what appeared to be jealousy seeping out of her body language. Her gaze was fixed and determined as she tugged and pulled at Rob's cock. Could she possibly be aware of what his semen was capable of?

 

Just then she began to unzip his pants, slowly, as to not make a sound. Rob quickly reacted by snatching her arm, along with a stern look at her eyes as way to hint "Don't.". She was obviously unfazed by his less than convincing grip, and continued on with her work. All the while she offhandedly carried on with her meal, feeding herself spoonfuls of mashed potatoes with her other hand as if nothing was out of the ordinary. It shocked Rob to see how skillful she was at hiding her actions.

 

Now with Melanie's open access to Rob's bare cock, Rob was finding it increasingly difficult to keep a straight face-- let alone a relaxed posture!

 

Denise began to take note of the slight bickering and commotion coming from underneath the table, and her curiosity was only heightened when she did in fact hear the *ziiip!* noise.

 

She casually let her fork fall to the floor.

 

"Oops! Clumsy me!" She exclaimed, innocently.

 

What she caught sight of was nothing short of jaw dropping. There in front of her, Denise saw it all: Melanie's large hand wrapped around Rob's throbbing cock, beating him off rhythmically. Denise jerked her head up in response to the sight, only to slam her against the underside of the table.

 

*BANG!*

 

"Owww oh oh oh!!" Denise rubbed her head, only partially taking notice that the fapping sound underneath the table had stopped.

 

"Oh my god, Denise, are you all right?" Melanie asked with mock concern. She was obviously more concerned with whether she had been caught in the act than of Denise's well being. Nevertheless, she stood up to begin walking towards her injured friend, only to find that her hand was covered in Rob's cum! Though luckily for her, Denise signaled to Melanie that she was alright and was able to quickly sit down.


Melanie shot a quick look over to Rob and found him limp, in ecstasy from the climax. He lay slouched on his chair waiting for his crotch to stop convulsing. Melanie grabbed a nearby napkin to clean herself off but found to her amazement that she was already clean! Obviously confused, she looked down at the carpet to see if it had slipped off, but still...nothing. Not thinking much else of it, she continued on with her dinner. All the while allowing Rob to recuperate.