- Text Size +

It didn't take long before Robby found himself standing before the giant steel machine once again.

 

"What exactly did you want changed anyways?" Rob asked curiously.

 

"Well I don't know. I guess I just want to become prettier." She admitted.

 

"Uhh Denise, I'd hate to break it to you, but I don't think the machine can do that. Plus it can't work on only one person."

 

Denise appeared unnerved, still the confident young spirit. "Well, it couldn't hurt to try, could it?"

 

Robby obviously knew nothing about the machine, so naturally everything she said felt safe within a reasonable doubt.

 

"Yea, I guess not."

 

"Then let's do it! I want to become as big and as beautiful as Mom! Start it start it start it! Please!"

 

"Ok ok, Here I go."

 

"Denise, more... beautiful?" Rob pushed and held the execution button down.

 

Robby stared at Denise. At first there was nothing, but soon he could make out small changes throughout her body.

 

Her small, delicate 4'7" frame began to creep taller and taller. 4'8, 4'9"...Rob panicked.

 

Involuntarily, he let go of the button and the growth immediately stopped.

 

"Hey! What happened? Why'd you stop?" Denise opened her eyes and looked at Robby in question.

 

"Oh, uhh, sorry. I just thought this only worked on lots of people... not just... nevermind. " He cleared his mind and continued.

 

Slowly her body began to expand outwards, inching higher and higher just as before. 4'10". Small buds for breasts began to form on her flat chest and the beginning of what looked like an hourglass figure began to take form. 4'11".

 

Robby reasoned with his mind, "Yea that should be more than enough to make her happy." he thought to himself. How generous.

 

"Awww.." Denise sighed, and Rob was taken aback by her reaction.

 

"What? Denise, that's enough. You've grown 4 inches taller already and that's a lot! I mean, look at you!" he gestured towards her chest.

 

A frown formed over her face, but a look of satisfaction hid beneath her youthful skin. She was extremely pleased with the gift she had just received...but she wanted more. She needed more. There had to be a way.

 

Rob couldn't help but scan the more subtle changes her body had undergone. Her complexion was clearer and her skin looked much richer and smoother. It was one thing to have clearer skin but her otherwise underdeveloped jaw line had begun to take a more feminine shape as well, presenting her face more lavishly. And her eyebrows, they elongated and became fuller, giving more definition to her overall beautiful brunette head.

 

"You like?" She teased Rob as she caught his jaw-slack stare.

 

Rob twitched.

 

"I-I was..."

 

"It's alright, I know I changed a lot."

 

Denise walked over to Robby and gave him a hug.

 

"Thank you."

 

The sensation of a slightly larger figure than he last remembered, pressing up against Rob's body, was too much! He felt his junk begin to stir. Denise wiggled herself comfortably against his frame, resting her head against his chest, and allowed her tiny, newly formed breasts to press into his stomach.

 

"You know, it would REALLY make me happy if I was just a little bit taller, Robbyyyy."

 

She wrapped her arms around him even tighter, making sure he could feel every inch of her.

 

"I could be SO sexy, Robby." She got up on her toes and rubbed the top of her head on the underside of his chin.

 

She persisted, "Just a little bit is all. It would be for you after all...I don't necessarily need it for myself."

 

"Nnn—Alright! Just a little bit though!" Rob snapped, shifting away from her.

 

"Yay!!!" She squealed with joy, jumping up and down in her school outfit. “This is too easy.” she chuckled internally.

 

Robby placed the palm of his hand on the button once again, preparing to make this little girl grow even bigger yet again. He didn't want to do this...but his male testosterone was urging him forward. Denise stood eagerly next to him, waiting for him to begin changing her once again. "Make me grow, Robby! Make me grow!"

 

*Beep*

 

Immediately, the growth took effect once again. 5'0"..

 

Rob watched as her entire body seemed to blossom in front of him like a spring flower. It appeared as if she was going through puberty a second time at 18 years old! Sections of her thighs tightened and her hips widened right before his eyes. Still, she grew.

 

5'1", 5'2". She was beginning to look more attractive by the second, carrying a nice set of B-cups on her frame while still maintaining a fairly youthful face and figure. Rob felt his heart begin to flutter. Her beauty was intimidating. Luckily for her, her school uniform was growing along with her as reality changed. Her burgeoning bust began to look more and more enticing by the second, and Rob was finding it hard to restrain himself from leaping onto her immediately.

 

They continued to expand, larger and larger, reaching an even larger B. 5'3". "Just a little more, Denise" Rob warned Denise.

 

5'4". Denise repositioned herself, planting her feet more firmly on the ground.

 

"Ok, that should be more than enough to please you Deni--

 

Rob began to shift his weight away from the machine, but Denise slapped her hand onto his hand, forcing the button down for longer!

 

"No!! Not yet!! I still want more!!!" 5'5", 5'6".

 

"Denise, NO! STOP!" Rob struggled to slip his hand away, watching as she continued to blossom bigger and more beautiful by the second. "NO, DENISE!!!!!" Her strength was only increasing, making it more difficult by the second to pull his hand away. His hardon distracted him as her face began to become intoxicatingly gorgeous. Through his pants, his dick slid down her lengthening body until it passed her hips and pressed into her succulent thigh. His heart raced.

 

5'7" "DENISE, THATS....EEE.....NUFF!!!!" 5'8"

 

Rob threw his entire body in the opposite direction, finally managing to pull his hand out from underneath hers. The button remained pressed down with her hand, but the machine whirred to a stop, and the room fell silent.

 

“Oh… darnit.” pouted Denise.

 

"I'm so lucky that thing only responds to Josh and I," Rob thought, still on the floor from the struggle.

 

Robby lifted his gaze, ready to scream and yell and kick at Denise, but instead he found himself mute at the sight of Denise's new and improved figure.

 

There she was, standing taller than ever with a pair of large C-cup breasts proudly on display for the world to see. She immediately struck a pose, still in her school uniform, thrusting her shoulders back and adjusting her new miniskirt that was replaced from her long pants just moments ago.

 

"You...You...You...." Rob found himself dumbfounded as he stared at his creation.

 

"You s-shouldn't have done t-that, D-Denise!", finally catching his breath, "Look at you! You've overdone it!"

 

And look she did. With her hands, she pressed her large breasts down as she peered down and over her ample charms, revealing a firm, flat stomach and long, shapely legs.

 

"No...I think I did just about right. Thanks Robby!" She walked towards him and helped him up onto his feet, exposing a very healthy amount of cleavage in the process.

 

"Yea....whatever." Rob huffed, slightly embarrassed from the experience.

 

"Awww...come on now. It's not that bad. See?" She scooted closer to him, still not matching him in height, but now much much closer. The top of her head meeting his eyes.

 

His brow was furrowed, "Yea....I guess not. But you still played a very dirty trick on me, Denise. I trusted you."

 

"I know I know, I'm sorry." Denise feigned understanding. "You'll get over it."

 

"I wonder what Mom will think." She pondered to herself.

 

Almost like a psychic, Josh screamed down to his little sister. "Mom left to go get her hair donnnnnnnnnnne! She said she'll be back in a few!"

 

"Kay!!!", Denise screamed back, twice as hard.

 

Quickly, she ran up the stairs, eager to see his brother's reaction to her gigantic growth spurt. Her breasts wobbled securely against her tight uniform as Robby followed silently behind her.



Rob found Josh sprawled on the couch, watching his favorite action movie for the fifth time.

 

"Hey, there you are! I was beginning to wonder where you left off to. Care to watch with me?" Josh offered. Without so much as a response, Robby hopped into a chair beside him and immediately found himself immersed in the high-speed action-packed film.


"That's strange," Denise thought "his mouth didn't open wide or anything! Maybe I've always been this buxom and beautiful to him." She snickered. "Now would be the perfect time to call up the girls and let them know of my new discovery!"