- Text Size +

Evening rolled in and a few ultra-fake car crash scenes and a kung-fu fight later, there was a doorbell at the Robinson's residence.

 

"I'll get it!" screamed Denise.

 

*Thump thump! Thump thump!* The sound of Denise sprinting towards the door in her pajamas and white socks filled the room.

 

Within moments the entire house was quickly filled with girlish gossip and greetings, "Hi!!!!' "Hey Jeri!" "Yea, I'm good! You?" "Mhmm, I KNOW!" "Oh my god, really?" "No, SHE DID NOT!"

 

Josh and Robby grabbed nearby pillows to cover their ears.

 

"Come on in you guys," spoke Denise "you've met my brother and his best friend, of course."

 

"Hi..." "Hey..." "Nnn.." was all that left the 3 new girl's mouths as they exited out of the living room.



Denise had only just turned on the basement light when Jennifer leaned in anxiously, "So what's the 'OMG amazing' news you HAD to tell us about?"

 

"Shhhh." Denise held up her finger, "Don't let the them hear you. Follow me!" She gestured, stepping down the stairs quietly. Katie, Jennifer, and Jeri all followed her in suit, stepping as silently as can be.

 

Once safely out of earshot, Denise relayed all the events that had occurred. The girls were in shock, speechless with mouths agape.

 

"No way..." Jeri finally spoke.

 

"That's impossible, girl." Jennifer added.

 

"I'm serious guys!" Denise urged, "I'm not lying!"

 

"Then prove it to us." Katie spoke.

 

"Of course. That's why I brought you guys here in the first place!" Denise grinned devilishly. "I'll be right back!"

 

And up the staircase she went, towards her same gullible target.



"Oh Robbbyyyy!!" a high-pitched whistle-of-a-tune echoed off the walls.

 

"Huh?" Robby turned, looking over his shoulder towards the kitchen. There Denise stood, right by the basement door gesturing him forth.

 

Robby rolled his eyes as he got up and headed towards her.

 

"Yea?" A simple, irritated response coming from Rob.

 

"The girls and I wanted to play a little game together and I was wondering if you'd like to join us. You in?"

 

"Uh...I was kinda in the middle of a movie, but...." His teenage testosterone began to boil, "w-what kind of game?"

 

"I don't wanna tell! You're gonna have to find out yourself!"

 

"Ok... but no funny business, alright?"

 

"Sure sure!" Denise quickly tugged on Robby's shirt, pulling him down the endless dark stairs.

 

Fumbling down the stairs Rob spoke, "Wait-- your bedroom's that way!"

 

Denise grinned knowingly, "Yea, but the girls are down HERE!"

 

A cold sweat spread through him faster than ever before.



"Hey Robby!" the girls chirped innocently.

 

A moment of brief observation was called for as Rob first laid eyes on each of the girls.

 

Jeri was an amber: a luscious combination of a brunette and a redhead. Her face was sprinkled with tiny freckles covering her cheeks, which accentuated her big golden brown eyes. She was slightly less developed than the other girls in the room and was the shortest at 5'2, but she still radiated with such innocence that intoxicated the nearby air. Little had Robby known, beneath that doll of a face lay a burdened soul seeking revenge and was anything but innocent. He took a few moments longer before turning his gaze towards the next broad.

 

Katie was the one that stood out the most. Her chest stood high, filling her scoop-neck T-shirt abundantly to the point of near bursting. Puberty had been kind to his girl. Rob admired her the most as she appeared to be filled with more then enough juicy female flesh to satisfy the average man. That topped with a head full of bright blonde hair, she was a hard token to beat. Her body simply screamed sex.

 

Jennifer was a Hispanic girl standing around the same height as Katie at around 5'5". Her face was obviously her best trait at first glance, however she carried a nice pair of C-cup juggs and an ass that could only best be described as mediocre. She had very distinctive eyebrows though. They were thick and long and followed the arc of her eye perfectly, giving her an expression of determination. Rob took it in as an openly exotic thrill.

 

"So, we've all been thinking," Denise began, "that maybe we could all play a fun game together."

 

"L-Like what?" Rob answered nervously, yet still excited.

 

"Well.." Denise trailed off, thinking. She turned towards the group of giggling girls, in thought.

 

"How about we play with this Machine here?" She rested her hand on the cold steel.

 

Robby was no longer awkwardly smiling nor nervous. His entire expression had flip-flopped within a blink of an eye.

 

"Now Denise...we just discussed that there would be no funny business.."

 

"I know I know." Denise attempted to defuse the fire before it started, "but it'll only be temporary! We can change things back as soon as we're done. No biggy. Josh won't even know we've touched it."

 

"I dunno..."

 

"Come on, Robby!!"

 

The other girls joined in on the guilt-trip.

 

"Yea, come'on Robby!"

 

"It's just for a little while!"

 

"There's nothing to worry about."

 

Robby sighed, "Well...I GUESS it's ok as long as we change EVERYTHING back in the end."

 

"Yea of course!" Jeri exclaimed.

 

"Yay!" cheered Katie, grabbing and squeezing Jeri between her big boobies.

 

"What did you have in mind?" Rob asked, feeling the all too familiar sentence being uttered by him once again.



"Ok here." Denise shoved a black bandanna towards him, "Wrap that around your eyes, and make sure not to look!"

 

"Uh-hhh, alrighhtt." Rob was really unsure of what he got himself into now, but still apprehensively agreed, being pressured by the opposite sex surrounding him."N-now what?"

 

"Ok. Now, here." Denise grabbed his shoulders, which were easily about level with her eyes, and guided him so that the machine was at his side. Denise readjusted the microphone near his mouth.

 

Denise gestured the girls to encircle him.

 

"Alright, I want you to speak into the mic: 'Men, 2 inches shorter.'"

 

"What!?!-- No, I'm not doing that!" Rob fumbled with the bandanna, desperately trying to remove it and whacking the microphone out of his way in the process.

 

From behind, Denise threw her arms around him, in attempt to calm him. Her large breasts rubbed up and down his back purposely.

 

"Come on Robby, it's just for fun. No harm's done. We just want to see what it looks like to see you just a little bit shorter, that's all. Is that too much to ask? Who knows, you might even like it!" Denise grinned up towards Robby's red face, pressing those large breasts of hers up against his body.

 

Rob paused, mid struggle.

 

He said nothing, standing paralyzed from the effects of the female body. Then, without warning, "Men, 2 inches shorter." and he pressed the button.


The effects were instantaneous.