- Text Size +

"Oooh, I've gotta say Robby, you look a lot more handsome as a shorter man." Denise spoke from behind.

 

A few shy giggles escaped the other girls beyond his blindfold.

 

"Oh my god that was a amazing!" Jeri squealed, coping a feel on his shoulders in the process. "He looks so cute!" Her hands felt… different.

 

"Wow..." Jennifer and Katie leaned closer, joining in on the curious fondling of Robby's body.

 

"Shall we try for one more time, girls?" Denise inquired.

 

"YES!" All three girls screamed in excitement.

 

"Ok ok, calm down. We have to see if it's ok with Robby first. Robby?" He removed his blindfold just in time to see Denise lean in towards him once again, using her assets to their full advantage. "Is it ok if we take our little game a tiny, itsy bitsy bit further?"

 

He could feel her breasts weighing down on him now. They were larger than he remembered, but his vision was still obscured by the bandanna. All he could do was feel them, through the thin material that barely separated him from a skin-to-skin contact with her fresh, youthful mammaries. Those soft, plump mounds rubbed up against his back once again. Every second that passed hindered his reasoning and judgment further. Every girl he looked at felt more alluring now that he was shorter.

 

"Ok, b-but only once more. I don't want to become a m-midget, even if it is only temporary."

 

"Alright alright, " Denise waved the stern statement away, "just press the button already!"

 

*Click*

 

There was some shifting coming from the group of girls, but they were silent. Rob waited for a response, but all he could hear was what sounded like suppressed laughter.

 

"So?" Robby asked curiously, still blindfolded.

 

"So what?" Denise responded "Nothing happened. You missed the button." The girl's pajamas created soft shifting noises in the room. He felt someone’s hand wrap around his forearm. This girl’s thumb was stroking his arm in circles, encouragingly.

 

"You sure? Oh jeez, sorry you're right!" Robby's gullible mind had caught him again.

 

Without worry, he pressed the button for the third time.

 

*Click*

 

"How about now--

 

"Oh my god, he's so cute now!" blurted out Jeri, leaning in against him. Her hair swept across his face, filling his nostrils with her fresh fragrance. Rob couldn't help but notice the feeling of her body up against his. It felt...more solid. Tiny Jeri was...solid? This couldn't have been the small, frail Jeri he knew.

 

"Jennifer?" Robby spoke in question.

 

Jeri giggled, "No silly, it's me, Jeri!" she leaned in and gave Rob a big smooch on the cheek. "Can't you tell by my non-existent boobies?" She giggled, grabbing his hand and rubbing it all over her chest.

 

In reality, they weren't that small. They were smallish Bs after all. They were just small in comparison to the rest of the girls in the room, all hefting at least full C cups. But compared to Robby's new stature, Jeri's bosom was still nothing short of amazing.

 

Robby flushed bright red. He felt her hard nipples against the back of his hand. That in itself was beginning to give him a hardon, but luckily Denise threw off his focus.

 

"So Robby, before we remove the bandanna, I say we make one more little adjustment."

 

“What?! No way Denise! You said--” Robby felt his face sink into a sea of cleavage. His frustration and irritation melted away as her soft warmth pressed into his cheeks. It was obvious Robby wasn't looking forward to what she had in store next, but there was no changing Denise's mind now. She was stronger, faster, and more attractive than any woman he's seen before!

 

"I want you to make us bigger.”

 

“B-But Denise… I already made you--”

 

“Not just me silly. All women.”

 

"I-I don't know Denise." He spoke towards the voice, still bathed in a sea of darkness. "That doesn't sound like such a good idea."

 

She simply replied "Trust me, you'll like it." and shoved the microphone towards his face.

 

Rob's mind began to convince itself, "I guess two more inches won't hurt. After all, there's more to look at once it's complete!" he reasoned. That was a good enough reason for him.

 

"Women, 2 inches taller!"

 

Rob tore the blindfold away from his eyes just as the process began to alter the girls in front of him. What he didn’t realize was how huge they already appeared to him!

 

The girls gasped as they basked in this unknown energy coursing through their bodies. With eyes agape, Rob watched as all four girls began to slowly stretch taller in their pink and purple pajamas, slowly becoming more and more intimidating with each passing second. Robby stared into Denise eyes, already 8 inches above his own. He couldn’t believe that very soon her chest would almost be eye level with him.

 

They continued to grow and little Jeri wasn’t looking so little anymore. After all these changes, she already rivaled Robby’s 5’2”. Now, with an innocent grin spread across her face, he watched as her head of amber hair began to creep up higher and higher. Her face glowed with excitement as her eyes could no longer lock straight into his own. Jeri took her new favorite man into her arms as the process continued around him.

 

"Mmmmm," a moan escaped from her lips. "You sure are getting cuter by the second, Robby!"

 

The rest of the girls were in the same situation. Encircling Rob, a barrier of womanly flesh slid closer and closer to his own with each passing moment. He felt shivers run down his body from the experience.

 

It appeared Jeri had stopped growing first, now having to only slightly tilt her head down to look Robby in the eyes. She smiled at him, eyes aglow with new found authority. She let his hardon tap against her thighs.

 

All the while Rob watched as mere inches away his straightforward gaze met with Katie's face. "They're all getting so tall...", Rob thought. “Too tall!’

 

He felt something brush up against his chest, slowly dragging upwards, and he looked down. Katie followed his gaze and found her twin peaks had been touching him while they grew! "Oopsie! Sorry about that, little man." She giggled, "I guess I don't know my own size anymore!"

 

The process began to wain and the girls had appeared to stop growing, though the effects it had on Robby were still very apparent. His expression was mute from the event.


"I think we broke him." Jennifer exclaimed, laughing.