- Text Size +

Rob gave his farewells, waving goodbye to the Robinson family as he made his way back home. He was thankful he was lucky enough to have a friend who lived just a few doors down from his own home. Especially a family so welcoming as Josh's.

 

Evening rolled in as he stood at the foot of his front door. His body was bathed in light by the outdoor lamp while his mind brewed at what could possibly greet him at the other side of the door. He idly gazed into the doorknob, realizing how much higher up it felt than usual. Growing accustomed to his new height was not going to be an easy task.

 

Robby held his hand up to the doorbell, hesitating. He knew his mother and father were there, as well as his two younger sisters. They were all waiting to hear his arrival any minute. "How much could they have changed?" he wondered.

 

*ding-dong!*

 

"ROBBY!!!!!" He heard the scream of a young girl at the top floor, followed by loud, quick footsteps descending down the stairs. The door swung open.

 

A pair of quick tiny arms swooped around him, trapping him in a loving embrace. It was his 8 year old sister, Melanie. "I'm so glad you're home! I missed you so much!" she exclaimed, not loosening up her grip for a second.

 

She too had grown, Rob noticed. She now stood only 6 or so inches shorter than her bigger brother at 8 years old.. It was a shocking sight indeed.

 

"You OK big brother?" she asked with immense concern, reaching lovingly towards her big brother's forehead. "You don't feel too hot."

 

"I'm fine, Melly!" , swatting her concern away. "I'm just tired... that's all."

 

Witnessing his innocent little sister also become a victim to the invisible onslaught of changes throughout the world tipped the scale for Rob. Rob wanted no more of it...he needed an escape from this. Standing at the sidelines, watching development of the female human race was not an option. Regardless, these changes had been forced upon him and were no longer optional. He needed to find out what was going on....but how?

 

Emily, the older of the two sisters would be taller too-- as well as mom. Probably growing the same amount as Melanie had. That was all a given.

 

Rob began to make his way upstairs to his room, but Melanie clung onto each moment she could with her big brother.

 

"I was beginning to worry that you caught something terrible from Josh!" She held her index finger on her lower lip, contemplating what else to say to keep her big brother next to her for as long as possible. Rob turned towards the stairs.

 

"Emily had her first kiss today!"

 

"What!?" Rob snapped his head back towards the little girl.

 

"Yea, mommy says she's starting to become a real woman!" She smiled innocently up at her big brother.

 

"Oh. Ok. Well, uhh, I'm going to bed Melly. Don't stay up too late. I'll see you tomorrow." He didn't know what else to say.

 

Melly nodded her head profusely "Mhmm!"




That night Rob dreamt deeply, though his mind was anything but at ease. Images of his younger sister, Emily, standing naked before him plagued his mind. "No..." Rob tossed and turned in his bed. Her body was completely transformed! She had on a body of an adult, with large hips and a pair of long legs. Rob desperately attempted to shield his eyes but the images of her kept flooding his mind. Her small insignificant breasts lifted up slightly along with her arms as she gestured for him to come closer.

 

It was his sister for god's sake! He urged himself with all his might to turn the other way, but his body remained unfettered, moving forward without so much as a hiccup in its stride. She curled her index finger once more towards Rob, tugging him closer and closer.

 

Soon enough he found himself within a breaths distance from the adult form of his sister Emily, her long golden blonde hair cascading down her shoulders. He found her leaning in to plant a soft, delicate kiss on his lips with her own. They were warm. "I love you." she whispered. Rob twitched, and managed to pull his dream self away from his sister for just a moment.

 

"It's ok, we're brother and sister." She comforted, quickly closing the gap between them. She reached for his hand and placed it on her hip. "I love you big brother.", kissing him once again and resting her hand on the back of his head. Rob pulled back. "It's ok. It's ok..", she fought to keep him close.

 

Slowly, as Rob tried to break her embrace, he felt her strength increasing! He felt the arms wrapped around him begin to lengthen and he panicked! "Don't worry... I'm here for you." Her kissing persisted, but Rob pushed her face away with the palm of his hand, taking a few quick steps back. He felt himself open his mouth, but nothing came out.

 

"I'll make it better Robby. Please don't leave me..." she continued to grow. Her arms, legs, and shoulders were lengthening within his eyesight. This was so wrong! "I love you so much brother! I just want to make you happy!" she advanced towards him further, in the white empty space of the dream.

 

She grew and she grew, now matching Robby in height. "I'll take real good care of you Robby. You won't need to worry about a thing." Once again, she reached for his hand, but this time Robby slapped it away. "Why Robby? Why are you..." Like a whispering willow, she cried, her voice echoing off the nonexistent walls of the abyss. "Why Robby? Why!!" She grew at a much faster rate now. "WHY, ROBBY!!! WHYYYY!!!!!!" She exploded in height, breasts doubling in size! "WHY WONT YOU LOVE ME ROBBY!!!!!" She ran towards him at full speed, arms wide open in desperation!

 

"GAH!" Robby's eyes ripped open and he found himself in his bed, sweat falling down his forehead.


"wow...what a nightmare." he muttered to himself.