- Text Size +
After the lights dimmed and the camera was shut off, I stood there in complete content. It was done. The cameraman was wide-eyed but remained silent which was unusual since he usually liked to make jokes post filming. Finding his reaction to be perfectly fine, I held my confident posture and walked out of the stage room back into the offices. All the men were staring at me in disbelief. Their mouths gaping with no words to exhale. This is exactly what I wanted. I resumed my walk to my office, closing the door behind me, when I finally let the grin go. It wasn’t much later that the telephones began ringing off the hook, including mine. I could only imagine who was calling. I remained still, looking out of the window to the world below.

I wasn’t sure what to do next when my personal cell phone rang. I glanced at the number to see it was the mystery woman...a pleasant surprise. I answered, eager to hear what she had to say.

“Hello.”

“Hi, Ross. Quite the speech you gave. I wasn’t aware you would be moving things along this quickly. You need to meet me here as soon as you can. I’m not sure you’re aware of the hornets nest you just kicked.” The tone of her voice seemed irritated yet also pleased.

“I’m aware ma’am. Shall we meet now?”

“Yes, now would be good.”

“See you soon then.” Click.

I popped out of my office to see all of the employees scrambling to answer phones, simply telling people that I didn’t have time to speak right now and that I would address any concerns through email. It was a classic default answer to allow us more time, but I knew it wouldn’t hold up for long.

“Alright everybody, I have to leave for a meeting. Don’t tell anybody anything about what I said. Keep everything directed at me or that the message is true. Don't comfort anyone, I assure you all it is. I’ll be back tomorrow with the next plan of action. Thank you all for your hard work!” I told them before darting out the back stairs.

I ran down the stairs, hurrying to race any unwelcoming faces that would arrive shortly. After descending several flights of stairs, I burst into the alley and hid behind a hat and some sunglasses as I made my way to the secret meeting place. I was careful not to look up at any of the women headed towards my offices. I definitely recognized some of them and they did not look happy. I walked as fast as I could, finally making my way into the bar, where the kind woman at the front guided me to the back room. The familiar setting was all there. The lone chair under a lone light surrounded by darkness. All was accounted for except the woman. I was nearly to the chair when a voice rang out.

“A televised speech isn’t a subtle way to make change.” She yelled out from the corner.

“I never said I wanted it to be subtle.” I replied.

“Well whatever you wanted, you definitely caused a stir. In fact you have some very powerful people pissed off right now. There will be a secret meeting I caught wind of among all the notable billionaire families. They are trying to decide how they wish to address you and your speech. I’m not exactly sure what they are thinking but I’m sure it won’t be good. Fortunately I managed to snag a disguise for you as one of the attendants for the meeting.” She informed me while tossing the garments on the floor near me.

“I’m not wearing those! And I'm sure as hell not going to work for these monsters!” I yelled at her.

I was greeted by a set of toes flying out of the darkness and snatching my face between her big and second toes silencing me. She held it there for a moment, forcing me to breathe in her scent. “Let me tell you something. You WILL do as I say. This is for all your people, NOT just you. You already created this mess, now you must deal with it. Here’s a wire that you’ll wear underneath your disguise. This will be a conversation most likely filled with incriminating words. Use this as evidence. You will need it as leverage. Is that understood?” She asked, her toes still clamped around my face. I nodded to show my approval.

“Good.” She said, releasing my head from between her toes. “Here’s the address.” She pinched a piece of paper between her toes and brought it back down to me. I walked up to the turquoise toes and quickly grabbed the paper.

“My assistant will take you to a limo that will drop you off around the corner. You’ll need to sneak in to avoid your wire being seized and your cover blown.”

A woman immediately came in a picked me up under my arms, carrying me to the limo waiting outside for us. She sat across from me in silence, smiling at me occasionally when we made eye contact. I changed into the proper attire, uncaring that she was watching. I’m sure she was enjoying it all anyway. I was nearly finished putting on the uniform when the limo came to a halt.

“We’re here. Would you like me to assist you?”

“No.” I answered bluntly.

I finished dressing myself and hopped out on my own and scanned the building. It was very large and fancy. On the front in large block letters it read: SCALED. The company that began it all. I took a moment to think how the hell I could get into such a place in secret. As I walked back and forth, I noticed some trucks pulling up to the side and unloading packages. Without much thought I made a run for the trucks and ducked under one. Some women were removing items from the truck. It looked like large quantities of chemical barrels of some sort. Luckily it looked like there was some space in between the barrels for me to hide in.

I waited until the girls turned to hop back in the truck when I scrambled to the barrels. I slid in between the barrels, which were covered by a canvas on top, and waited. It took several minutes but eventually the package was put on wheels and delivered into the building. The cart rolled along and I watch as white tiles repeatedly passed underneath. Finally the barrels came to a stop and the women took off back down the hall. I hopped out looking around. I was in some sort of lab. Now what? I didn't know where the meeting was. I took a look down several seemingly endless hallways, a feeling of hopelessness taking hold of me.

A voice came from behind me. “What are you doing here?” I froze, my heart stopping. “Shouldn’t you be upstairs in the meeting? You better hurry before they arrive!”

I turned to see an older woman who looked to also be a part of maintenance glaring down at me. Before I could even reply, she grabbed me and placed me on a cart she was rolling around and began wheeling it down the hall. We stopped in front of an elevator where she told me to get out. I complied and watch as she tapped a button for the top floor and slid her key card to allow access.

“You're lucky I'm feeling generous today.”

I stared in silence, appalled that I had just gotten that lucky, until the doors finally closed and the elevator began making its way up the building. It slowed as it approached it's final destination. The doors eventually opened and when they did, I was greeted by a woman who clearly recognized my outfit and treated me as such.

“You're late. Hurry and get to your station! You better not be late again! Men are so unreliable...scum of the earth I swear!” She blasted at me before kicking my butt in the direction I was already headed headed, sending me stumbling forward. I pretended to walk with purpose, but in reality I had no idea where to go. I observed other men in a uniform like mine heading underneath the largest table I had ever seen. It was practically the size of a building for all of us. As I gazed in awe, a man behind me patted me on the shoulder.

“Hurry and get to your station before they arrive. There's a spot at the end over there.” He advised, pointing to a spot at the far end of the table.

I quickly made my way to the station, and took a look at the utensils provided. Lotion, nail polish, nail clippers, nail file, and many more things that I actually had nearly no clue how to use. I checked my wire to make sure everything was working properly; that was really the only thing that mattered. Suddenly the door opened and all the men quit chatting. When I saw what they were staring at, I understood why. They were the largest women I had ever seen an undoubtedly the tallest in the world. These were after all the billionaires.

I gulped, attempting to hold my composure as the largest of the group made her way to my end of the table before graciously sitting in front of my station. That’s probably why no one wanted this seat I thought to myself. Before I could become too jealous of my colleagues, the woman propped her feet up, giving me a wonderful view of her unimaginably long soles. I took a look around and noticed all the women had done the same thing and the men were already hard at work, washing the bottoms of their feet. I snuck a camera from my pocket and took a couple shots to capture the demeaning jobs we were given outside the public eye.

Without taking too much time, I quickly returned to my observed duties and used a rag with warm water to begin washing the skin of my “client”. There was little reaction from her as I washed up and down her arch and onto her heel. At this point, I'm sure treatment like this was the norm. Suddenly there was a beeping noise from behind me, so I turned to see the cause of it. A light was on next to the word “Massage”. Next to it were some other demands. “Pedicure” , “Wash”, “Worship”, “Lotion”, and “Take a break” were some of the other choices. I assumed if a light was on, that's what the client wanted.

Despite understanding the system, I was perplexed on how I was supposed to massage a foot that was nearly twice my height and could easily squash me with one misstep. I began pressing with my hands into the unforgiving arch. I was getting the sense that it wasn’t achieving the desired results when yet again there was no reaction. I began to get creative and used my elbow to dig in as hard as I could. The problem was one elbow covered such a small portion of her foot. My inability to massage efficiently became evident when she impatiently hooked my body with her other foot and began mashing my body into her sole. My face suffocated in the warm flesh as she pressed me harder and harder into the soft soles of her feet. I fought to free myself, pushing my hands into her foot, but unsurprisingly I failed to do so. She rubbed me unforgivingly across the bottom of her entire sole, pleasing her sense.

The worst part was that I had no idea if they were saying anything important because I was shifting all my focus on surviving this hellish task. Just when I thought I might pass out, she released me to the floor. I laid there in my defeated state as I watched the “take a break” light blink on. Thank god.

As I laid there, I realized I couldn't hear much from under the table. How the hell was I going to get any evidence? Each second that went by was one where I was potentially missing an important piece of info. I stood up and assessed my options: I could fake being a water attendant, try to climb my way up or bother the billionaire until she picked me up. The last option seemed like a bad idea. The water attendant idea seemed wonderful however. I ran from my station as fast as I could and up a flight of stairs where the men entered to the top of the table. I was becoming winded and slowed as I approached the entry to the table, attempting to catch my breath. One man was walking by when he stopped in front of me.

“Oh my god. You’re Ross! You're our leader! The one who gave the speech. What are you doing here?” He asked.

“Shhhhhhh!” I quickly told him. “I can't let anyone know I'm here. I'm actually trying to get evidence on these women. Where's a good place to hide out of sight up here.” I asked him.

“Oh I see.” He began whispering. “Back there. Climb into that space. It's right in front of Miss White.”

“Who's that?”

“She's the richest woman in the world of course. Be careful though. Best not to find yourself in trouble with her.”

I heeded his advice and made my way to the crawl space. It was a little tight, but I could hear everything being said. Perfect. The women were still amidst small talking with each other when Miss White's voice rang out.

“Attention everyone! You may have guessed why I brought you here so it's time to address matters. You may have heard our friend Ross Steer give his little speech this morning. As humorous as it was, it is possible that men get some poor inspiration and may start to cause...problems.” She told them.

“Well what are we to do about it?” Another woman asked.

“That's what I would like to discuss. First, how does he know these things? Miss Rossa, I expect you have the tapes locked away safely.”

That must have been Zara’s mother I thought! A voice answered, “Of course, it's safe within my house, and the key is always with me, safe underfoot.” She replied.

“No need to elaborate, I just want to make sure we can poke holes in his claims, even if they are true!” Said Miss White, sparking a laugh from the group.

“Also if someone could arrange to rough Mr. Steer up a bit, to let him know what he's dealing with, that would be great too. Nothing that'll leave a mark...physically.” She continued. “I would do it myself but I don't want to give him access to the big fish yet. Does anyone have any other pertinent information on our dear friend that may serve us some use?”

“He’s seen a woman at a strip club a couple of times. Not sure if she means anything to him.” Answered one of them.

One of the other women replied, “It doesn't matter. Plant drugs on her and have her heavily fined. Show him we don't care who gets hurt.”

My blood immediately began to boil at the ruthlessness of these women. I shifted my body to place a wire closer to the opening when something kicked loose from the crawl space and fell into Miss White’s lap. I was hoping she didn't notice, but watched as her fingers picked up the small can that fell. Upon her inspection, her fingers immediately rushed into the opening. I scrambled to get out of the crawl space, but her giant fingers hunted me down, tugging me out. I was suspended and hanging upside down as she twirled my body.

She bent over to whisper to me, “Trying to get out of your work are we? How disappointing. Fortunately for you, the attendant for my feet seems to have disappeared. Make yourself useful you little scoundrel. You should be happy to serve the only 25 foot tall woman in the world.”

I avoided making eye contact, fearing she would recognize me, but it seemed she didn't. She was too busy “putting me in my place” she failed to realize I was the cause of all this. Her fingers guided me downward before releasing me far above the ground, causing me to harshly smash into the ground. I struggled to catch my breath and rolled over onto my side coughing. I definitely caught that stuff on tape! Every one of them. As I basked in the small victory, an alarm sounded of and light was blinking on the workstation I had been at only moments earlier. “Worship” was now lit.

I slowly got to one knee when I saw her toes grazing the ground, in search of me. I took off running but Miss White’s endless legs were able to cover much more ground than I. Her toes eventually smashed into me, knocking me to the ground, and quickly snatched my legs, dragging me to the ground most central to her. My hope of escaping had evaporated and I watched helplessly as she rested her toes across my body. Her pinky rested on my crotch while her big toe smother my face. She gave a couple playful squeezes, her toes encompassing the width of my body underneath them. I knew what she wanted but was reluctant to abide. Her squeezes became harder and more aggressive, the pressure increasing on my face with each one. Before it became unbearable, I opened my mouth and began licking the underside of her toes. The salty and sweaty taste filled my nose and mouth as I submitted to the giantess. She must have been pleased, since her toes had since stilled. I worked my tongue along as much of the toes as possible, guiltily enjoying the moment. It wasn't the best time to explore my fetish, but it was also a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Miss White aggressively lifted me up, grasping my hips between her first two toes. As I was left suspended in the air, I watched as her other foot came up to meet me, grabbing my head and arms between several of her toes. I continued to kiss and lick them with fervor until finally she tossed me aside with a flick of her toes. The light changed back to “Take a break.”

The meeting adjourned and all the giant women exited the conference room, followed by us men. All of the men were laughing and bantering, carrying on as they always had. I walked in isolation until finally making it through the front doors. I noticed the mystery woman's assistant was still waiting for me. I slyly approached her and handed her the wire device. She bent over and secretly snagged it before hopping back on her limo.

There was so much on my mind and it didn't seem as though life was getting any easier. Between the wire, the tapes, Vee’s safety, and my job, I wasn't going to be getting much sleep.
Chapter End Notes:
••••••••••••
Please Review. Constructive criticism also welcome.