- Text Size +
The first thing on my mind was Vee. The girl who was now a target for simply being in association with me. It was now my responsibility to keep her safe. I had to tell her what she was now involved in. I fumbled through my pockets, and pulled out my phone and quickly dialed the club’s number.

It rang several times before a voice picked up. “Hello, what may we do for you?”

“Hi, I need to speak to Vee. Now.” I demanded.

“She's out to lunch right now. Can I take a message.”

I hung up the phone and took off sprinting. I couldn't waste any time in telling her about this eminent threat. It took nearly 20 minutes to get there when I burst through the doors. I immediately walked up to one of the girls.

“Vee. Where is she?” I asked, a hint of worry seeping into my words.

“She left for lunch. I'm not sure where, but probably not that far.”

I hurried back outside, glancing around for any sign of her. It was mostly men, so it couldn't be the hard to spot her. As I scanned the area, I saw a police car down the street, with a couple of women officers speaking to another woman who was sitting on the curb crying. Fearing the worst, I took off to investigate. As I neared the group, I saw the officers with bagged evidence that looked like drugs and a lot of it.

“It's not mine! I promise you!” Screamed the woman in question. It was Vee and I was too late. The officers seemed displeased with her answer and continued their questioning.

“Ma'am it was in your bag, and we have emails to prove you’ve been operating deals.” They began.

I was completely shocked. These women weren’t wasting any of their time to hurt those near me. Vee was escorted into the car and driven off presumably to jail. I blankly stared off into the distance, searching my mind for an answer. Nothing. Vee was most likely going to be sentenced, but I wasn't sure what fine they would decide to slap on her. It was possible that the the mystery woman could help I thought. Seeing that was the only viable option, I decided to make my way home and find some more suitable clothes.

As I traversed the city, I stumbled upon a familiar face who immediately recognized me. She excitedly waved and hurried in my direction.

“Hi Zara! Funny seeing you out here. What are the chances?” I greeted.

“Hey! I know, right? I was thinking the same thing. And I never got a chance to thank you for the other night. You took off before I could say anything.”

“I know! I wasn't feeling super well when we got there so I went home.” I lied.

“Well I told my mom what you did for me and she wants to extend an invitation to you for dinner. Would tonight work for you?” She offered.

I was surprised that she didn't mention anything about my speech. I began to wonder if she ever kept up on any news. In regards to her question, it seemed almost like a trap, but how could I decline one of the most powerful women in the world.

“Sure. That sounds great.” I told her. “I just need to go home and freshen up. What time were you thinking?”

“Actually I was gonna propose you come over now. Me and some friends are watching a movie in our home theater. You’re welcome to join.”

“Perfect. Let me go home and change and I'll come with you. My house is just down the block. You can come in if you’d like. I'll just be a minute.”

“Yeah, let's do it. I'll follow.” She replied.

I led the way down the sidewalk, thinking of my next move. As fun as this could be, the only reason I was going was to find these tapes. Maybe there were some other things that would incriminate her company. I was becoming very excited to move forward. I whipped out my key and gestured Zara to enter.

“After you.”

She stepped in, ducking her head to avoid smashing it into my the door frame. She awkwardly looked around, her neck bent down a bit to avoid grazing the top of her head along my “high ceilings”. I laughed at her and her awkward pose. She giggled too before bending over and removing her heels and placing them next to my shoes. It was comical how big they were compared to mine.

“Oh my god. Look at how cute your little feet are!” She said, also admiring the difference.

She picked up one of my shoes and placed it inside of hers. It slid right in without any problem, fueling her giggles. Meanwhile I was observing her freshly pedicured toes, which were painted white to contrast her tan skin. Her long toes wiggled as she stood there playing with our shoe. I was careful not to stare and continued rummaging through my closet, pulling an outfit together. Zara took a seat on my couch a propped her feet up on the arm rest. Her legs alone were long enough to completely cover the entire length.

“I like your place. It's cozy.” She commented.

“Glad you like it. I'm sure your place will be much more extravagant.” I replied while grabbing an outfit to change in to. I made my way to my room so I could change and closed the door behind me. Just before it shut, a foot placed itself in the small opening, preventing the door from closing.

“I'll be just s sec. I just want to change.” I explained to her while patiently waiting for her to move her foot. Instead she forcefully pushed back, her strength easily outmatching mine, until finally the door was back to being completely open.

“I didn't get a chance to see your bedroom.” She said deviously, her hand still on the door.

“I don't know if it'll be as comfortable it here for you. It's a bit more cramped back here.” I told her while pointing up to the ceiling.

Disregarding my warning, she began to slide her way through the entry, managing to make it through the snug entrance. She had to get on all fours to be able to fit, and even so, she was still a few inches taller than me. I felt a bit intimidated with nowhere to go and a giant woman impeding the way to the only exit. I was staring straight into her cleavage and her supple breasts. My arousal stirred even though I knew it wasn't a good idea.

“Now that I'm here, would you like some help changing?” She asked, clearly suggesting more.

I was caught off guard and wasn't sure what to say. I didn't even think she liked me like this. She sensed my hesitation and proceeded to try and persuade me in her direction.

“Come on, you can be my ‘little’ secret.” She said while tracing her finger down the front of my chest, and onto my waistline before stopping over my now aroused member. She smiled as she began to lightly rub over it. “I'll take that as a yes.”

She gently ran all her fingers up my body before gripping my upper torso in her hand. Her fingers pressed around my shoulders and ribs, easily grasping my frame, and unexpectedly she pushed me back into the wall. I was pinned between the wall and her hand when her other fingers began to loosen my pants. I wiggled to free myself, but was admittedly turned on by her bold actions. My pants fell to the floor and I watched as Zara’s eyes observed the new scene in front of her. Suddenly my feet were lifted from the floor as her hand pushed me up the wall until my head was almost touching the ceiling. Before I could ask what she was doing, her lips slid their way over my erect penis. I exhaled a light moan as her tongue began to massage my balls and member. I ran my fingers through her hair as she continued to rock back and forth, bringing me closer to climax each time. For several minutes my body continuously contracted until finally I exploded into her mouth. She didn't even react as she milked every last drop from me.

Once I was finished she allowed my feet to touch back onto the floor. I stood there with my bottom half naked when she reminded me why she came in.

“Alright, get dressed. I don't want to keep my friends waiting too long.”

I snapped back to reality and snatched the clothes I had set out. I watched as she gracefully maneuvered out of the room and back into the hall. Well this complicated things a bit, I thought to myself as I changed into my new attire. I definitely just let me urges get the best of me and now she probably had some sort of expectations. Fuck it, I was gonna play this out and not overthink it. I finished and walked out, more hesitant to make eye contact.

“Hey Ross, can you do me a favor and put my heels on for me?” She asked innocently.

“Sure.” I answered, thinking it was the least I could do.

I walked over to her giant heels and picked one up. The heel alone was the length of my arm, and now she would be that much taller. She offered her foot to me, pointing her white toes in my direction. I slid the shoe onto her foot and up onto her heel. It took a little force but I managed to get it on. I repeated the same process to the other foot trying to avoid becoming aroused by her the smell and view of her foot. I finally managed to put both heels on, and escorted her out.

There was a small silence as we walked to her place. But it didn't last long before she piped up.

“So Ross, don't think too much about this. I just like to have fun every now and again. Nothing serious.”

I breathed a sigh of relief and looked to her laughing. “Thank god! I had no idea what to say or do next. That was an amazing BJ on another note.”

“Glad you liked it. I'll be expecting the same later.” She said, winking at me.

I laughed, but secretly was a bit nervous to meet those expectations on a woman that stood three times my height. We continued talking about various things, including her friends when we finally made it to her house.

“Welcome to my home. Theater is on this side.” She commented as she punched in a code to enter a small gate toward the side of the house. They had a beautiful home, and it was gigantic. The yard was blooming with flowers, the brick home looked like a red castle with various doors to enter and windows to see from. Zara opened a door and guided me in.

“This way.”

We walked in and I stared at a completely white room with various gadgets and computers. It looked spectacular. Almost like it was from the future. Zara must have noticed me staring.

“That's my mother’s office. No one's allowed in there except her. She's so paranoid about it, the key is her toe ring, so it's always on her.” She said, laughing as she continued on past it.

That must be the room. Not wanting to look suspicious, I quit staring and focused on Zara again. I followed her into a dark room where she began talking to her friends.

“Hey girls, I'm back. I see you could hardly wait to start the movie.”

All the girls laughed, knowing it was true.

“Just hurry and take a seat here.” One of the girls said.

Zara quickly scooped me up under my arms and set me down in a chair up front. Surprisingly it was a chair meant for people my height. Zara meanwhile sat down in the chairs behind since they were appropriate for her and her friends stature. Luckily it was actually a movie I hadn't seen yet: an action movie with some big name actresses, who dwarfed their costars. The girls chatted in the back and I watched more intensely. I didn't attend the movies very often so this was actually very enjoyable for me.

Occasionally Zara, who was directly behind me, would put her foot on the back of my chair, dramatically shaking my chair as she did. I did my best to ignore it since she was kind enough to invite me. As I sat there eating some candy I had brought, some movement near my armrest grabbed my attention. I glanced over to see Zara’s toes spread out, gripping the armrest occasionally. I watched her toes rhythmically flex, caused my member to slowly rise. I could smell the faint odor of her feet which I didn't mind at all and even moved my head closer to get closer.

The heat from her foot became more apparent as my head became closer and closer. The trance of her feet nearly overcame my judgment as I began to reach out for her toes but quickly restrained my temptations. Suddenly they moved back down, leaving only the tips of her toes gripped to the armrest. I continued to eye them until they finally disappeared, leaving me relieved, when suddenly her whole foot sprang over me, and her heel planted itself squarely on the armrest, leaving her towering foot to block my view. I couldn't resist anymore, and slowly placed my hand on her heel, soaking in it’s surprisingly warm and soft touch. I traced my fingers up her arch when her foot twitched in my direction, knocking my arm away.

Zara and the girls were obviously distracted by their conversation and paid little attention to the movie. Her gigantic foot moved back and forth as she charismatically spoke. I did my best to avoid my hand or arm being pinched underneath it and even leaned my head far over. Zara must have finally noticed.

“Oh no! I'm sorry, Ross! I totally forgot you were sitting there. Why didn't you tell me my big feet were blocking your view?” She asked earnestly while laughing.

“I wasn't even watching.” I lied. “When’s dinner?”

She looked at her fancy watch and then back at me, “We can go up for appetizers now and some drinks if you want.” She offered.

I nodded and began to follow her down the hall and into the main living room of her house. It was difficult to keep up with the girls. While they casually walked and chatted, I was forced to jog behind to keep up. After passing through the living room, we entered another large room where a woman twice as tall as Zara stood, greeting us as we entered. Zara approached her first, grabbing the woman’s hand that was level with her head, before gently kissing the top of it.

“Good evening mother.” She said formally before walking past her and into the dining room.

Each of her friends greeted her in a similar manner before finally it was my turn. I looked up to the daunting woman, who stared down at me stoically.

“And you must be Ross.” She said while patting my head condescendingly. My gaze was gradually hammered down until I was staring at her feet, both of which were bare. Her nails were black,and her second toe of each foot had a toe ring, highlighting the length of her toes. “I’ve heard a lot about you. Thank you for joining us tonight. Allow me to seat you.”

Her hand transitioned from patting my head to maneuvering around me before her fingers clasped around my torso, with her thumb rudely coming between my legs as she tightened her grip. I was propelled into the air, swaying as she walked to her table where she ultimately set me down.

“Let’s eat.”
Chapter End Notes:
Comment and Review please. It's helpful to the writers.