- Text Size +

 

All the girls took a seat around the table, surrounding the giant mother that I sat directly in front of as we began eating. It made me nervous as the mother began eating a plate of food the amassed to a size equivalent of me. I sat in silence, eating my food, with a watchful eye over my shoulder. Zara’s mother was enjoying her food, occasionally making a comment with the girls who were all loudly chatting. Suddenly a hard object tapped me on the shoulder. I looked around to see Zara’s mother tapping me with her used fork to grab my attention.

“I don't remember if I introduced myself, but I'm Sky.” She said pointing the fork back at herself. Her voice lightened into more of a whisper as she got closer to me. She kept a smile on her face as she told me, “The only reason I invited you here tonight is to tell you to never talk to my daughter again after tonight. I know who you are and I don't want my daughter to associate with people like you.”

“She playing nice, Ross?” Zara asked from across the table, somewhat jokingly.

“Of course I am dear. Ross was just telling that he isn't feeling very well and will be leaving shortly. I think the meat may have been a little undercooked on his plate.” Sky lied.

Zara immediately looked to me, and I quickly nodded my head to avoid any trouble with Sky.

“Oh dear, I’ll walk you out.” Zara offered

I put my hand up to decline the offer. “No it's okay. I'll just be on my way here. In fact, Sky, will you put me on the ground again?” I asked, attempting to be genuine.

“Sure. Hang on.” She advised while wrapping her hand around me.

I never enjoyed being lifted into the air, as it sometimes made me queasy. And Sky’s movements were roller coaster like, putting me on the ground as fast as she could. I waved goodbye and rapidly headed for the front door which was already open and walked out. I stood just outside the door, listening in to make sure they resumed dinner. Once they did, I made my way around the house, looking for any entry into the house. I had to get into her office somehow, and this would be my only chance. I continued to round the house when I spotted a small opening that appeared to be a vent. I approached the spot to confirm that it was indeed an air duct.

I undid the latches, releasing the cover from its frame. Taking a glance inside, it seemed spacious enough for me to crawl through. Carefully I crouched down and waddled my way through the vent. As I furthered into the tunnel, I passed an overlook of the bathroom, some storage space, and finally, what I was looking for: a bedroom. I scanned the room for any people and saw no one. I kicked on the vent to bust it open; fortunately the thin screen finally did, allowing me access to the room. I looked down, noting it was at least 15 feet high. My nerves kicked in as I aimed for a landing zone. The pillow would have to do. Without another thought, I lept into the air, free falling down before smashing softly into the pillow. I laid there for a moment to collect myself then sat up. I hurried and hopped down the bed and bolted down the hall when I stumbled across a room with a sight that shocked me.

The two men stared at me in both curiosity and surprise. I stalled to move, unsure what to say. Each had a chain wrapped around his neck which was attached to a wall. They were both sitting down near a bed near each other. I snapped from my gaze and hurried over to them.

“How can I get these off? Why are you two chained up?” I asked them.

“You can't. Sky is the only one with a key. Don't waste your time.” One said, sounding hopeless.

“No, this isn't right. I'll figure a way to get you two out, just--”

“Run, she's coming!” One of them warned, hearing footsteps coming down the stairs.

I sprinted to the nearest hiding spot, which happened to be her closet, and hid in the darkness, peering out. Sky stepped in the room and walked past the two men, paying them no attention. She kicked off her slippers and stood over one of the men.

“This foot is super sore.” She told him.

Assuming he should stand, he began to get to his feet when she push him back to the floor with the sole of her foot. He fell backward followed by her foot which settled on top, grinding him deep into her sole.

“Ahhh, that feels wonderful.”

She continued to roll him underfoot, pleasing herself at his despair. After a couple of minutes she lifted her foot up, revealing the motionless body from underneath. She laughed at the crumpled man while tossing a bottle to the other.

“Clean my rings. I want to get to bed early tonight.”

He crouched to one knee and began rubbing the ointment onto each toe ring, complemented by a quick rub with a clean towel. He then kissed each toe, clearly a routine for him, and then sat back down to help his male counterpart. Meanwhile Sky began getting ready for bed in the bathroom. I would have to wait for her to be deep in her sleep before risking it all for those damn rings. Closing my eyes, I decided to take nap and wait for a more opportune time.

---

When I awoke, it was almost completely dark in the room. As expected, Sky was asleep, her large silhouette wrapped in sheets. I wasted no time in hurrying to the bed, quickly scaling a woven blanket to get to the top. With the lack of visibility, it was difficult to find the edge of the covers so I could sneak under them. I blindly began feeling around when my hand finally slithered across a corner. I flipped it up and tucked my small form into the maze of sheets. I took out my phone and turned on the light; it wasn't a risk now that I was under the covers. I headed towards the foot of the bed, assuming Zara wasn't lying about the keys being her toe rings.

The sea of blankets which were twisted and scrunched made the journey increasingly difficult. I wasn't even sure I was headed in the right direction, and every time she moved, I froze in place. After several minutes of searching, I noticed the temperature rising, but I wasn't able to see much of anything. With my hands out to lead me, I cautiously proceeded into the darkness. It wasn't much later that a scent accompanied the rising heat and my hands brushed a fleshy surface. I quickly pulled away, not wanting to wake the sleeping giant. After regaining my calm, I approached the fleshy surface yet again.

Now that I was aware of my location, I utilized my phone’s flashlight, dimly lighting the small space. Two large bodies of flesh appeared before me, her long soles standing together. Clearly she was sleeping on her back, giving me some easy access to the treasured toe rings. I proceeded end of her toes and gently placing a hand at the end of her second digit. It was soft and extremely warm, the heat emanating from them, creating a rather warm space. Carefully and with patience, I slid my hands in between to her toes and gripped onto the ring. It's cold exterior contrasted the warmth of her toes which surrounded my hands. I slowly slid the ring upwards to the end of her toe, but my hands must have tickled the adjacent digits, causing her to scrunch her toes. The sudden movement caught me by surprise and I was unable to react as my hands were pinched between the forceful digits. I soon realized it was more than a reaction to a tickle as the covers lifted from above my head. Sky was staring down at me with an evil grin across her face.

“Since you like my feet so much, why don't you spend some quality time with them.” She said sarcastically, knowing that wasn't my intent.

Her toes continued to hold my hands captive as she slowly began to lift her foot into the air. I watched helplessly as I was hoisted up until my feet could no long touch the ground. With my arms suspended over my head, Sky began her torture and continued to lift me higher and higher as she laid onto her back with her leg extended up. I struggled to free my hands when Sky decided to unclench her toes, causing me to fall onto the soft mattress. I let out a small groan before Sky’s sole appeared above me. I put both arms up in a hopeless defense against her foot. Her sole buried me into the mattress, the moist skin rubbing against my face,

“We’re gonna have some fun tonight. Aren’t we?”