- Text Size +

Sonya carried me to the bedroom and sitting on the bed she placed me on the bed in front of her. So, little-guy, would you like to know who “our-friends” are? And with that she took her bedroom slipper off and held it in her right hand and would slap it into her left.

I stared at her for a moment and finally told her “what-ever” realizing anything I said or did wouldn’t matter to her.

“Well, let’s just say this person isn’t just a friend of mine, but a relative” she started. “This nice lady was at you party recently and told me you were very rude to her.”

“RUDE!” I shouted. “I am never rude to anyone unless they are rude to me first.”

“Oh, but my sister-in-law told me you weren’t very gentleman-like at your party when she was trying to talk to you.” she then picked me up holding me eye level with her and slowly began squeezing me. “And another thing; you are being rude to me right now and all I am trying to do is talk to you and get to know you better.”

The pain was unbearable. Her grip was getting tighter and tighter around me, I felt like I was about to burst in her hand. I began seeing spots before my eyes, I had already stopped breathing and still she held me there staring me in the face. Finally, the last thing I saw was her wicked grin as I passed out.

When I came too, I was laying on a pillow. I turned and saw Sonya staring down at me with a look of relief on her face. “All rested up now?” she asked.

“Yes ma’am” I replied.

“Good, now maybe we can finish our conversation we were having before you passed out on me.” she uttered very sarcastically, and with that she sat up and grabbed me once again only this time not as tight and began speaking.

“My sister-in-law had told me about you, meeting you at your party and how you wouldn’t speak to her and stuck your nose up at her and her friend. She also said that when she picked you up to talk to you Cindy had a fit and asked them to leave.”

“Who is your sister-in-law?” I asked.

“oh, I’m sorry.” she said. “Her name is Helen.”

“H..H…Hel…Helen?” I finally said.

“Yes, so you remember her?” she said teasingly.

By now I am shaking. “Helen tried to kill me.” I said. “She was going to stomp on me when Cindy came in and caught her.”

Sonya looked at me with that wicked grin of hers and said: “well, that’s not what she told me. Hmmmmmm. Now who should I believe? My own family or a scared little boy?” And with that she began laughing.

She was right, I was scared shitless by this point but I did my best not to show it. I just stared at her and listened.

“This is uncomfortable” she said. She stood up and took off her robe. When it fell to the floor all I saw was flesh. “You like?” she said in a seductive voice.

I nodded as best I could under the circumstances.

“Good” she said. She reached down and picked me up and pulled my clothes off of me very carefully as not to rip them. She sat on the bed and closing her legs together and pulling her knees up to her chest she placed me between her feet that were resting slightly on her heels.

I looked up at her not knowing what to expect.

“Now, first things first” she said. “Helen told me the entire story of what her and Angelina did to you. Personally, I think they got what they deserved.” And she began slowly rubbing me up and down between her feet as she continued talking. “See” she said. “Isn’t this nice the way I am rubbing you?”

“Yes ma’am” I said. I had to admit, it did feel good the way she allowed enough space between me and her feet so that she was barely touching me.

“That’s good” she said and continued rubbing me while she softly hummed looking down at me and smiling.

She rubbed me like that for over 30 minutes. Sometimes she would take her foot and slowly trace my outline against her other foot with her big toe. She knew what she was doing, it was almost as if she had done this to someone my size before the way she was always so gentle with her every move. As delicate as she was I was thinking to myself, I could really get used to this. And usually I try to avoid anyones feet at any cost. REGARDLESS!

She kept rubbing me and had me so relaxed I was ready to fall asleep when her toe came in contact with my member. It only took her 2 times rubbing it and it was hard. I looked up at her and she puckered her lips and made a shhhhhhh sound and began rubbing it so slow, so carefully. I was laid back against her other foot as she continued pleasuring me. It felt so damn good. No one had ever done this to me before. Then it happened. My body tensed up, then my legs began to tremble as I lost it on her big toe. Finally, I couldn’t take it any more and I fell onto the mattress and accidentally rolled under her foot. She saw what happened and moved her foot away that she had pleasured me with and smiled down at me and said: “you know, someone your size shouldn’t be under my foot.”

I was breathing heavy from my orgasm still. I laughed a little bit and told her I felt safe there. She laughed back at me and slowly laid her foot on top of me. My orgasm still had me like an earthquake having aftershocks. I was still jerking underneath her foot and I would hear her giggle every time I did. Once I finally stopped moving around, she moved her foot and spread her legs wide.

I looked at her, then down at her blonde patch and saw her index finger motioning me over there. I took two steps backwards and she snapped her fingers and said “NOW!”

I tried explaining that I couldn’t do it but she wouldn’t listen. Finally, she snatched me up off of the bed and shoved me head first inside her gaping hole. I thrashed about trying to get turned around so I could get out. This seemed to turn her on even more. While I was inside fighting for my life against her vaginal muscles, she was rubbing her clit adding to the onslaught. Finally, it happened. She had an orgasm. It was so severe I actually thought her pussy was going to chew me up and swallow me.

Her cum came rushing over me like a tidal wave. It was so hot, wet, humid and sticky in there I didn’t know which way was out. I tried moving around in this fleshy-swamp but that seemed to send her into another orgasm. I could hear her scream with pleasure that time, I actually felt the vibrations rumble through her body.

I laid still for a few minutes and saw light. I quickly made my way towards it not not before she had one last orgasm. Her muscles grabbed me and with all her cum I shot out of her like a bullet into the soaked sheet below.

She was almost hyper-ventilating. She finally got her senses back and reached down for me and told me we both needed a shower. We were both quiet in the shower. Neither of us spoke a word. Afterwards, she dried me off, and set me on her dresser and I got dressed while she did the same.

It was 30 minutes after that, Frank walked into the room with my dad and Cindy and they all sat and talked about their day on the cruise while Sonya told them she slept most of the day while I watched tv while Debbie was out.

Cindy didn’t buy into her story and kept looking at me. I felt so ashamed of what happened I couldn’t even look her in the eye, much less anyone else.