- Text Size +

After Frank left for work that morning, Sonya went to the kitchen and I could hear her talking to someone on the phone. I couldn’t make out the conversation, but when she returned, she seemed happy. She sat down and shared her bacon, eggs and orange juice with me before telling me she had a huge surprise for me later in the morning.

I racked my brain trying to figure out what it could be, but even when I asked her about it, she would just laugh and tell me to be patient. She found a way for me to spend my time while we waited for the surprise to get there. She had me rubbing the soles of her feet.

Finally, at 10:30 the doorbell rang. Sonya told me to turn around and wait until she told me before looking. And like a dummy, I agreed to her wish.

After she opened the door and made some shhhhhhh-ing noises I heard two sets of foot steps come my way. My first thought was Debbie was back, but that was wishful thinking on my part. When I was told to turn around, I almost wet my pants. There, standing in all her glory smirking down at me was Helen.

I began backing up when I tripped over a candy dish and Helen spoke: “What’s wrong you little shit, you don’t seem too happy to see me?”

I couldn’t say anything. I was too scared to move at this point. What if she was there to finish what she tried to do to me on my Birthday?

“Well? I’m waiting” she said sarcastically.

Sonya laughed and told her to be nice. She then reached over, picked me up and handed me over to Helen. Helen smiled her wicked smile at me once again and slowly sat down and held me tightly in her grasp for the longest time.

Helen and Sonya talked for almost an hour while she held onto me. Finally, Helen told her she would have me back before Frank got home from work. At least I knew that whatever she planned on doing to me, I would survive.

We went back to her apartment where she sat on the sofa, pulled her flip-flops off and wedged me between her big and second toe just before crossing her legs. She stared down at me stuck there, unable to move and we both knew I was totally at her mercy for the afternoon.

She rocked her leg back and forth, squeezed her toes together, flexed them and finally she spoke. “Today is Helen day, you got that?”

“Yes ma’am” I answered.

“Good” she said. “What that means is simple. Whatever I tell you to do you will do it or else you’ll end up with the imprint of the bottom of my flip-flop on your little-assed body, understood?”

“Yes, Miss Helen, I understand very clear” I strained to say as she was squeezing me between her toes again. Just like that, she stopped squeezing me and reached down and plucked me from her massive toes.

“Let’s see now” she mockingly pondered as she looked around the room. “I’ve got it” she said and placed me on the floor in front of her feet. “Kiss each and every toe on both my feet, you little shit”

I looked up at her, at her feet and saw her flip-flops not more then six inches away from us. I quickly bent over and began kissing her toes. I kissed the tips, the tops, and even in between each and every one. I could tell she was enjoying it because I could’ve sworn I heard her purring a few times.

When I finished she said “very good, now for your next job I think I would like my feet rubbed”

“Yes ma’am” I answered and climbed on top of her left foot and began rubbing it. I started at the toes and worked my way back to her ankle and then did her right one the same way. When I finished, I climbed down and began rubbing her soles. She began scrunching her toes causing her soles to wrinkle up and then when she unscratched them, they went back to a smooth glassy look.

She had the most content look on her face. I could tell she was pleased with all I had done. But just as I thought me and her would be able to come to an understanding, she snatched me up and dropped me between her cleavage, adjusted it a few times sending me bouncing deep inside of it, her massive 38DD’s looked like two huge killing machines just hanging over me. Every time I moved, they began to bounce. I had no idea my movements were tickling her, I was just trying to get to safer ground.

After spending almost two hours inside her blouse, she finally took me out and said: “Now you little shit, I have one more job for you before I take you back”

I gulped before asking what that was.

She sat me on her sofa and slowly began undressing. She was laughing the whole time. I tried to reason with her, begged her not to use me for sex, she reached down and the next thing I remember was being smashed into the cushion by a black flip-flop.

“What did I tell you would happen?” she said angrily.

I shook it off and slowly stood up apologizing to her.

“That’s much better” she said and dropped her panties on top of me.

When I climbed out from them, she was standing there waiting, legs spread apart, her mound was already wet and matted looking. She slowly got on the sofa, staying on her knees and grabbed me, undressed me, and slowly lifting me up to her sex, that massive black hole of doom. The heat and humidity was already getting to me and getting hotter as she slid me very slowly up her thigh. She barely grazed me with her pubic hair before rubbing me down her other thigh. She took a deep breath and slowly inserted me inside of her exhaling.

She pushed me in and out of her, rubbed me across her nipples and then she began dragging me across her clit. Back and forth I went across it and every time she would jerk and almost let me go. When she had her orgasm, she almost pinched me in two. As she recovered she inserted me once again inside of her and began pushing me in and out of her until she had another one. “You like that you little shit?” I heard her say over and over again. After her fourth orgasm, she dropped me on the cushion and buried her face in the back of the sofa breathing very heavily.

When she came back to her senses, she slowly stood up, got dressed and grabbed my clothes and put them in her bra before grabbing me. “Looks like someone needs a shower before going home” she laughed. She grabbed her purse and taking the keys out, we went to her car.

The ride was short as we pulled off the road. She reached for me grasping me between her thumb and index finger she smiled and said: “bath time” and then stuck me under the wiper blade before entering an automatic car wash.

The water blasted my body, the brushes beat me like a thousand whips, the hot soapy water numbed my entire body. Oh how I wished the water or the brushes would’ve knocked me out of my rubbery prison and washed me down the drain but no such luck.

When it was over, Helen got out, pulled the wiper blade off of me and slowly peeled me off the windshield. She had to dress me, I was too sore to move. I could see the panic on her face as she tried speaking to me and I couldn’t answer. All the way back to Sonya’s house she kept apologizing to me, telling me it was just a cruel joke and she didn’t mean to hurt me like that. She thought I was dying.

When we got there, she told Sonya what she did with me at the carwash and that I might need a doctor. Sonya told her to leave and she would take care of it. Helen apologized once more with tears streaming down her cheeks and kissed me before she left.

Sonya had to think fast, it was time for Frank to get home. She looked at the clock and sat down in the chair and waited for him to pull into the drive. As soon as she heard his door shut, she took her bedroom slippers off and put me inside of one.

When Frank came in he instantly looked at the coffee table where I usually was and didn’t see me. “Where’s the little guy” he asked.

“He was just here a second ago” she answered. She looked around on the floor for me and then said: Jim, I’m walking to the kitchen so where ever you are you need to stay out of the walk line” and with that she put her foot into her left slipper and then she very carefully slid her foot into her right before jerking it back saying, “what in the world?”

She slightly grabbed me with her toes pulling me out halfway before turning me loose. “OH MY GOD, FRANK, I THINK I STEPPED ON HIM!”

“YOU WHAT?” he said.

“He…he was in my slipper” she said sounding sorry and like she was about to cry. “We…we were playing hide-n-seek earlier, I guess he was going to hide again when you came in?”

“OK…OK. It was an accident, we’ll just keep an eye on him and see what happens. No need to interrupt the honeymooners unless it’s extremely necessary, ok?” Frank said.

Sonya picked me up and held me gently as she walked over to the chair and sat down holding me, softly talking to me.

All this really blew my mind. How she had covered for Helen like this and then tried to take the blame on herself.

It took about a week before I was fully able to get around on my own again. Needless to say Helen was there every day doing what she could to take care of me and begging me for forgiveness. I forgave her, why, I still don’t know, but I did. I even forgave Sonya for her part in it all.

I was just so happy when the week was finally over and my dad and Cindy, I mean, my new mom came to take me home.