- Text Size +

Another year had passed. Everything was like usual, when my dad and Cindy had to be out of town I was left in Sonya’s care until they returned and Sonya would do her usual to me. Make me paint her toe nails, use me for sex, stick me between her cleavage and go shopping. Once I almost jumped out when she was bent over looking at a pile of undergarments in a huge bin but then I reconsidered, thinking that the next person to find me might not be so nice and I would never see my family again.

On one such weekend when my parents were out of town, Debbie came home from college. I was so glad to see her, she always treated me like a person and not an object. When she walked in she smiled at me sitting on the coffee table before scooping me up and giving me a hug and a kiss. I told her I had missed her and she said she had missed me too.

“Debbie, who are you talking too?” came a voice from behind her. Debbie turned around still holding me and there were four other girls her age standing there.

“I’m sorry” she said. “This is Jim, remember me telling you about him” she said.

The girls moved in for a closer look, finally, after being stared at for what seemed like an eternity, Debbie finally said: “Come on in to the kitchen and I’ll introduce you to him.”

We all went to the kitchen and sat down, well, I was still being held by Debbie before she placed me on the table in front of her and began introducing me to her friends.

First was Sheila, 19 years old, 5’4”, shoulder length bleach-blonde hair, dark green eyes and a smile that could melt ice.

Patricia, 18 years old, 5’7”, long brown hair in a ponytail, brown eyes, and judging by her muscle tone, she was very athletic.

Justine, 19 years old, 5’7”, black curly hair, blue eyes, and she loved to control any conversation.

Sara, 19 years old, 5’10, short blonde hair, baby blue eyes, and the quietest of the bunch. I could tell she was shy by the way she wouldn’t speak unless she was spoken to first.

After all the introductions were out of the way, Debbie told me they had a 4 day weekend and that they were going to stay there until they left back for school on Tuesday.

Just then, Sheila reached out and grabbed me, raising me up to her face, smiling, she said: “are you ok with us staying here for the next 4 days, little guy?”

“Sheila!” Debbie said. “He doesn’t like to be picked up without permission, and be careful not to hurt him.”

Sheila looked down at me, still smiling. “Am I hurting you?” she asked.

“No” I said.

“Is it ok with you if we stay the weekend here with Debbie and her family?” she said.

“Not my house or my place to say who stays or goes” I said being a smart-ass.

All the girls laughed at my answer. Sheila handed me back to Debbie saying: “ I see he has your lip” They all laughed again and Justine remarked: “He will fit in nicely with our circle.”

Sonya came in from her errands and greeted all the girls and before leaving the room she reached over and picked me up and started to leave when Debbie said: Mom, he’s ok with us, I’ll keep an eye on him”

“I know dear, He’ll be right back, I just need to talk to him for just a minute about this weekend.” and she walked out of the room.

She took me to her room, closed the door and set me on her dresser before sitting on the bed and she looked at me, a cold, icy stare, before speaking. “Now, with them here for the next several days, I’m not going to have my little-man to do the things I’m accustomed to, so you have a lot of making up to do once they leave, and remember, you’re here until next Friday.”

Next Friday, I thought to myself. How could I ever forget. I always count down the days until I get to go home when I’m here.

Sonya reached over and picked me up and placed me on the floor between her feet and she slowly slid them from her sandals. “OK” she said. “kiss my toes and let them know just how much you’re going to miss them over the next several days.”

I kissed each one and gave them a slight hug as I did so. I could tell she liked it because she was cooing as I hugged and kissed each pink-painted toe.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMM” I heard her say as I finished the last one. “OK, you can go back to the kitchen now, but remember;” and then she started talking in baby-talk: “momma’s gonna miss you these next several days.”

I did my part and tried to make it sound good as I said; “Miss Sonya, I’m not going anywhere, I’ll be here the whole time.” and with that, I leaned in and kissed her right big toe and rubbed the sides of it. Something about rubbing her feet always seemed to make her happy.

There was a knock at the door, it was Debbie. “Mom, are you finished yet?” she said. “or are you going to keep him locked up all weekend.” and with that she opened the door and walked in. She looked and saw me standing on the floor and her mother sitting on the bed. “OK, and what is going on?” she asked.

Sonya replied. “I am just giving him the rules while your friends are here.” and Sonya looked down at me and gave me a wink before saying “and last, I’d better not hear tell of you watching them undress or looking under the door of them in the shower, GOT IT!”

Nodding my head I was able to answer a weak “Yes Miss Sonya” trying to act like I was being scolded for something I had done.

Debbie picked me up holding me tight against her breast as she looked at her mom and said: “don’t be so hard on him, he’s always a perfect gentleman.”

“Just remember what we talked about on the phone young lady, and I mean it.” Sonya said very sternly.

“I know mom” Debbie said. “And I already had that same talk with my friends before we ever left school, so stop worrying.” and with that Debbie turned and we left and went back downstairs joining the other girls who were sitting in the living room.

Debbie set me on the floor next to the coffee table and told them she’d be right back and went to the kitchen for more chips.

The girls would look at me, giggle, whisper back and forth and giggle some more before Justine finally spoke up; “OK little fella, we talked it over and we decided that tonight you are going to give us all a pedicure.”

What is it with women and them always thinking that because of my size I want to worship their feet? Or is it the fact they get a feeling of power knowing they can step on me?

Sonya made her way in later that evening keeping a watchful eye over me. I actually believe she was jealous.

Sheila opened her purse and pulled out a bottle of red nail polish and opened it up and set it down and called me over to her. I walked over and she asked me if I would paint her nails for her and she smiled and batted her eyes at me.

“Sheila” Debbie said: “what are you doing?”

“Just asking him if he would paint my toe nails for me” Sheila replied.

“What makes you think he can even hold the brush? It’s as long as he is” Debbie said.

Not saying a word, I took the brush from the bottle and slowly began painting her nails. All the other girls stared at me in astonishment as I worked that brush like a professional. When I finished, I told them I was on a break and then I’d do the next one.

Debbie looked at me and asked: “where did you learn to do that?”

“I learned a long time ago“, I said. “Want to see some of my other work?”

“Sure” she said in a confused way.

I walked over to Sonya and asked her to take her slippers off so they could see her pink painted toes. Sonya slid them out and showed off her polished toes.

“Momma” Debbie said: “How long have you had him doing that for you? You should be ashamed!”

Jumping in-between these giantesses, I said: “Debbie, it was my idea not hers…a way for me to pay my room and board for staying.”

“Just a pedicure every time you stay?” she asked and I could tell she was probably thinking of all sorts of things now.

“And sometimes a foot massage” I added. “But nothing else.” I quickly said.

“Do mine next” “Do mine next” the other girls started saying. I painted everyones nails that night and then Sara said: “Let’s have a contest.”

“What kind of a contest?” the others asked.

“Let’s let Jim pick out who has the prettiest feet” she said. “but to make it fair, we need a blanket so he can’t see our faces.” “What does the winner get?” Justine asked as she grabbed a blanket off the sofa. Debbie looked at me grinning, “he has to do the winners bidding for an hour.” “How will he pick? Someone else asked. He will have to tap the top of their right foot. Everyone agreed. The girls made a circle, Sonya included, and they each grabbed the blanket holding it at waist level and they walked around in a circle, sometimes switching places, for almost 10 minutes trying to mix me up.

“OK, we’re ready now” came a voice from above.

I looked around, 6 sets of women’s feet, 12 feet, 120 toes, 3 sets painted pink, 3 sets painted red. This was just too easy. I automatically knew which were Sonya’s and Debbie’s feet, and the others, I could vaguely remember but I was sure who’s were who’s.

Patricia’s were the prettiest by far. But I also knew how I had to play this. I walked over to Sonya and tapped her right foot. “I win, I win” she said laughing. Sonya sat down and had them go for second, third, etc. Second place get him for 30 minutes, Sonya laughed, third for fifteen, fourth for ten, fifth for five, and whoever is last, has to do his bidding for an hour. They all laughed at Sonya’s remarks, but they also agreed.

If only Sonya had said the rules before the game started, she would’ve been last. I would’ve paid for it later, but, at least I would have some witnesses around for my time of fun.

Next, I picked Patricia. Third, was Debbie, fourth was Sara, and then I wasted time with my last pick. I finally picked Sheila over Justine. Why? I don’t know, maybe it was because Justine was a bit bossy acting and I wanted to see her take orders from a three-inch tall person to knock her off her high horse.

My hour with Sonya was interesting. She had me taking chips to each of the girls, feeding chips to her and I even had to grab her slipper and drag it over to her, then the other. If her feet were much bigger, I’d have never gotten them to move. But it was all in fun. Everyone laughed at my plight to drag them closer to her feet.

Everyone had their turn with me and then I had my fun with Justine. Nothing degrading, just using her as a waitress, cleaning up, bringing more food and drink, and I even had her feed me some cake, now that I could tell she liked.

Around 2 am everyone decided it was time for some sleep and I was left in Debbie’s care for the night. The girls all laughed and told me that they had a big surprise for me the next day and with that the lights were turned off and we all went to sleep.