- Text Size +

Cindy excused herself from the sofa and told me she needed to get out of her heels. I nodded and she kissed the tip of her finger and touched it to my head and told me she would be right back. She returned a few minutes later wearing a pair of solid white bedroom slippers with the peek-a-boo hole in the toe. I remembered my mom having a pair similar to hers but hers were baby blue with a pink rose design on them. Funny how a memory can come back to you from out of nowhere.

She sat down and crossed her legs. The slipper was dangling off her toes. I found it so erotic. Why, I don’t know, but it was. She told me she wanted to look at her magazine while I watched TV for a while before calling it a night. I turned to watch TV but kept looking out of the corner of my eye at her slipper just dangling there. I subconsciously turned and watched her slipper. I was mesmerized by it. She would flex her toes and it would leave a gap between it and the bottom of her foot. She would scrunch her toes and it would go flush against it. Sometimes she would wiggle her toes just a bit and it would make a brushing sound against her tan nylon cladded foot. I imagined myself between her foot and slipper and her rubbing me against her foot like that. I wondered how it would feel.

I don’t know why I did it, but for some reason I looked up at her. She was sitting there, magazine in her lap, hands folded on top of it and watching me. “Like what you see” she said. I was so embarrassed I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to stare…I mean…I wasn’t…I… oh crap, I thought. Now she’s going to think I’m some kind of foot pervert or something.

It’s ok sweetie. Nothing to be ashamed of. A lot of men have foot fetishes. She smiled the entire time and she was talking to me in a soft, gentle voice. Here, let me show you, ok? I hesitated at first, I didn’t know what she was going to do. She placed her hand on the table palm up and asked me to climb in. I did as I was asked and never spoke a word. She carried me to her computer and after booting it up she typed in “FOOT FETISH” in the search engine and BAM!!! There were thousands of web sites for it. She clicked on a few of them and showed me. See. I told you it was ok. It’s not something you go around telling everyone about. It’s usually something you either keep to yourself, tell your girlfriend or wife about, or talk to someone on the web who has the same interest. She showed me some of the pictures of the womens feet on there.

Then, I think she did it for meanness, she went to several giantess sites on the web.

One of the sites were showing little men, some even smaller then me in womens shoes, being stepped on, swallowed, used as dildo’s, and between womens breasts and even one site where it showed in slow motion the womans foot coming down on a 5 inch man and squishing him into a bloody glob. Another site was a lot of stories that were written about men being shrunk and at the mercy of a woman. She talked as I took all this in. Finally, I heard her say: see, there are a lot of people who would love to be your size. I see that, I said in a half-assed daze. But they are all being stepped on and killed, I don’t understand it? It’s ok, she said. Some people just have different tastes. But you don’t want to be stepped on, or do you? She asked, raising her eyebrow. My heart was racing now. No ma’am. I blurted out. I want to live. I’m glad to hear that. I wouldn’t know how to act if I stepped on you. I’d probably cry myself into the looney-bin. And then she kissed me. She turned off her computer and picked me up and we both went back to the sofa where she sat, crossed her legs and this time, she pushed me inside of her slipper just under her instep and scrunched her toes holding me there between her foot and slipper. I could feel the heat from her foot, the smell wasn’t too bad, she still smelt of leather and sweat, but it was dry, like it had time to air-out.

She began playing with me down there, quickly flexing and scrunching her toes. I would slip a little and she would laugh and tell me it tickled. It wasn’t too bad. Well, not at first, but then she began a new game with me. She took me out and put me on the sofa near the end. She placed her foot over me and would slowly mash me into the cushion and then lift her foot. She did this for almost an hour using each foot on me. It didn’t hurt, matter of fact, I liked it. It was fun for me too. I was exploring a side of myself I never knew existed. Then she tried something different. She caught me under her toes and began squeezing me, softly, and she was moaning while doing so. I was then transferred to the other foot and she did the same. Still she was moaning. She squeezed the breath out of me, actually hurting me when I felt her jerking. She was acting like she was having a spasm of sorts. I heard her say Mmmmmmmmmmm as she released me.

I looked up from between her feet and saw her hand coming out of her panties. It was wet when it came out. And in a few seconds I could smell something I never smelt before. She looked down and saw me looking up at her and she smiled saying: sorry, squirt. I couldn’t resist. You felt so wonderful down there.

I didn’t know exactly what she did, but I could see by the look on her face, she really enjoyed it. She leaned forward to pick me up with the hand that was in her panties. I could smell her musky odor and it was still damp. She looked at me intently, and not saying a word, she gently took my clothes off and she pulled open her panties and slid me inside of her. She held onto my feet and she pushed me in and out of her until I was hit with her juices flowing like a river. Her muscles tightened and released me like I was having one great big hug after another. After that she slowly drug my body out of her and between her lips and across her clit where she began moaning again. Up and down I went. Over and over. She let me go as she screamed. Her body convulsing. I slid through her wet, matted bush and went under her massive ass cheeks. After she calmed down, she pulled me out. She smiled a very satisfying smile at me as she got up, turned out the lights and went to her bedroom.

When on her bed, she asked me if I had an orgasm. A WHAT? I replied. An orgasm, she laughed. No, what is that, I asked. With that, she began licking my already hardened member until my knees buckled and I shook all over. She tasted my little gift and grinned at me saying, that my dear, is an orgasm.

With that, she placed me in her lingerie drawer, blew me a kiss and told me goodnight. I lay there thinking to myself. Did she just raped me? Or was I willing? Or what happened? I don’t know what it was, but I figured it would be best if I kept it to myself.