- Text Size +

After I was dropped off at Cindys house that morning she set me on the coffee table and that’s where I stayed for the next two hours until she came back into the room, picked me up, dropped me in her purse and left. We drove for 15 minutes before she stopped the car and turned off the engine. She roughly picked up her purse, swung it over her shoulder and I bounced around in there with with every step her 6 inch high heels made as the crashed on the sidewalk. She stopped briefly, I heard a bell, like a “ding-dong” sound and then she closed the door behind her.

I could hear her talking and other womens voices as well. She opened her purse, took me out and held me so gently in her hand. She smiled down at me and said; “Jim, I would like you to meet my best friend Roxanne, she owns this nice establishment.”

Turning to see who Roxanne was, I almost fell out of Cindys hand when I saw her. She was almost as beautiful as the Mediterranean Princess I had seen in the picture at Cindys boutique. She was 5’8”, maybe 130 pounds, almond shaped forest green eyes and auburn hair that was braided and went to her waist. Her nails were painted a brick red color with little bits of glitter in the polish. Her lipstick on her big, pouty lips matched her nails. The way Roxanne was looking and smiling at me, I thought I was looking at an angel.

“AHEM” Cindy said.

I looked back at her and she motioned for me to greet Roxanne. I slowly stood up in Cindys hand, my knees shaking, my chest beating wildly. I had thought Cindy was a goddess when I first met her, but this woman, her beauty, how could any man, or person even think to speak to her without her permission. Finally, after I was able to get the lump out of my throat, I said; “Ms. Roxanne, it is a real pleasure to meet you” and with that I extended my hand. She slowly extended her index finger to me and we shook. She smiled at me and told me “it was a real pleasure to meet me as well.” She looked up at Cindy saying “you didn’t tell me he was a gentleman?”

Cindy smiled and told her “I was very well behaved, not to have had much interaction with other people.” Then she looked at me and told me all of that was about to change. I just looked at the two women curiously as they began giggling. By then, several other women had gathered around and was staring at me and whispering amongst themselves.

Roxanne held her hand out, palm up and Cindy put me in her hand. It was so soft and warm and smelled like coconut. I guess it came from the shampoo and conditioner she uses there. Roxanne cupped her hand and placed her other hand over it so she wouldn’t drop me. She walked to the other end of the shop before placing me down on the counter. She leaned down and winked at me before telling me to “stay put” and she would “be right back.”

Cindy walked over, kicked her heels off and sat down. She smiled at me and told me we were about to have some “REAL FUN.” I just looked at her, wondering what she meant. It wasn’t too long before I found out. Roxanne returned with a bottle of HOT PINK nail polish and handed it to Cindy. Cindy shook it, opened it and placed me between her feet and told me to “get started” as she handed me the brush. The brush was not only heavy, but it was almost as big as I am. I painted her toes several times before she was finally satisfied. I would get through and she would take it all off and have me do it again. After the third try, I have to say, it did look almost “flawless”. must have looked that way to her too because she was happy with the job I did.

She walked around barefooted showing off her new paint-job. She even asked the women waiting to have their hair done if they wanted me to paint their toe nails as well. A very heavy woman in her 50’s stood up and said she would like hers done. This woman was shaped like a barrel, I mean she was as round as she was tall. She took off her sneakers and the odor of her not wearing any socks almost made me throw up. Cindy cringed her nose as well. She looked down at me with a hint of pity and she picked me up and whispered to me; “paint her stinky feet and I will make it up to you later, honey.” She set me down and I painted as fast as I could. I would turn my head and take a deep breath between strokes. As soon as I finished, I turned around to walk away and then it happened. She planted her stinking foot on top of me trapping me between her putred smell and the cold tile floor.

This gargantuan woman smiled down at me and told me to “kiss her pretty-feet.” I almost gagged. She kept insisting. Mashing her big toe in my face making kissing sounds. After she had done this for 5 minutes Cindy finally told her “that was enough” and to “let me up.” All the women were laughing at my predicament, all except Roxanne who was watching, I could see the hurt in her eyes. Finally, Roxanne walked over and grabbed the womans leg and lifting it up, pulled me out from under it and took me to her station and set me down.

She looked at the other women in her shop, and, after a long silence and stares she spoke: “I can’t believe you would treat him this way. He is a child, a teenager. Would you do to, or want someone to treat your children like that if they were Jim’s size?”

A few of the women snickered at her remark. Roxanne was so mad she told everyone to “get the hell out.” She looked straight at Cindy and told her to sit. Once the women left, she locked the door and stomped over to where Cindy was sitting. She began shaking her finger at Cindy as she spoke, getting louder and louder with every word. “Cindy, I can not believe you would subject him to that kind of torture, abuse, whatever else you want to call it.”

“What torture?” “What abuse?“ Cindy said.

“Letting Carolyn hold him on the floor like she was doing. MY GOD, CINDY! SHE COULD’VE SQUISHED HIM!” Roxanne looked over at me sympathetically and smiled. She turned back towards Cindy and let her hold it again. “It’s one thing for you to make him paint your nails or massage your feet, you’re practically his step-mother.” She began shaking her finger in Cindy’s face again saying: “it’s another thing to PIMP HIM OUT for your own enjoyment.” “NOW, I would like to know what he has done to you to deserve to be treated like this?”

Cindy looked at Roxanne, then at me, then she just looked back and forth like she was cornered looking a place to run. Finally, almost sobbing, she spoke: “he…he hasn’t done anything but be a perfect gentleman.” She looked at me with tears in her eyes. I actually thought she had seen the error of her ways. She even apologized to me and then to Roxanne for her behavior.

The two women hugged and then Roxanne picked me up and gave me a kiss telling me to stay sweet before handing me over to Cindy. Cindy smothered me with kisses still apologizing for everything. She hugged Roxanne once more before telling her we had to go. Roxanne let us out and when we got back in the car Cindy looked down at me, smiled, and said: “WHO THE HELL DOES THAT STUPID BITCH THINK SHE IS TALKING TO ME THAT WAY?” I cringed at her tone of voice. “LIKE SHE HAS ANY SAY-SO OVER YOU.” And with that, she dumped me inside of her purse and we went to her place where I spent the rest of the afternoon under her feet being pressed into the sofa.