- Text Size +

Cindy set me on the floor and told me when they turned around and began counting to 25 I’d better hide. I just stood there looking up at her. I didn’t want to hide, I didn’t want to play their drunken game, I just wanted to go home. Cindy slid her foot out of her sandal and nudged me with her big toe “get a-moving, squirt” she slurred. Amber and Stacy were still giggling and talking about what they were going to do with me when they found me.

They turned around and I tried my best to run across the carpet, staying close to the baseboard. I finally made my way behind a bookcase by the time they giggled out 25. I climbed on the bottom shelf and ducked behind a figurine as they began looking for me. Amber stopped in front of the bookcase and got on all fours and began looking on the shelf for me. I was able to stay hidden and make my way to the back when she began moving things around to see better. As she slid the figurine over I slowly followed it, staying hidden. She finally gave up and began searching elsewhere.

I peered around the figurine and watched as they were searching and laughing calling out to me. It was kind of funny in a sense, watching three grown women, drunk, and crawling around looking for me. Maybe this game wouldn’t be too bad I thought to myself. Plus, what could they possibly do to me in 5 minutes?

Stacy was standing in the middle of the room looking around when she turned towards the bookcase. Slowly she walked to it, to me, and reached in and began feeling around until she had me pinned under her fingers. She turned around and all excited, she was screaming “I got him, I got him”. She picked me up, cupping her hands around me smiling like she had won the lottery or something. She walked over to Cindy and asked “what couldn’t she do with me”?

Cindy told her anything she wanted as long as she didn’t break any bones or squish me to death.

She looked down at me with those beautiful powder blue eyes and smiling, she said: “in you go, time me someone” and with that, I was literally dropped into her massive cleavage. She walked over to the mirror and admired herself and kept bouncing a bit causing me to go deeper and deeper inside of her cleavage until I found myself looking up at the bottom of one of her massive breast. I tried to move but every time I did she would giggle sending me tumbling around.

When her time was up I was put back on the floor and told to hide again. The next time, Cindy found me. She looked at me laughing saying: “now what can I do that I haven’t already done”? And with that, she placed me under her toes and began flexing them. For the next 5 minutes I was mashed, rolled, and squeezed by her.

Cindy and Stacy found me the next six games and it was pretty much the same thing every time. I was either assaulted by their feet or dropped in their bras.

The last game we played, I hid just against the wall and when Amber came out, I jumped up and down waving my arms and calling her name. She looked down at me and smiled saying “AHA”. She picked me up and looked very unsure of herself when she was trying to decide what to have me do.

Finally, I spoke up and asked her: “would you like a foot rub”? She smiled and told me that would be wonderful. She took her shoes off and plopped down on the couch and putting me on the coffee table she slammed her feet up there and told me: “get to rubbing before you get stepped on”! AMBER! Cindy said. Amber looked at her and said: “look, he knows I’m joking, look how long it took me to find him”.

I rubbed her feet for the 5 minutes and then some. She was enjoying it, flexing her toes, wrinkling her sole. I think I was down there for almost twenty minutes when Cindy finally said that was long enough. Cindy picked me up and held me in her hand while Amber and Stacy went to refill their drinks. She looked at me and told me how nice it was of me to let Amber find me like that. I told her that since it was her friends I would extra nice to them. And with that, she held me up and kissed me, thanking me for being so nice and understanding.