- Text Size +

It had taken a week to feel fully better, but James was relieved to eventually discover no permanent injury had resulted from his wife’s wild ride on Christmas Eve. She had been sympathetic for the first two days, but had begun teasing him as continued to groan and grumble as he moved around their apartment. “What’s the matter shrimp? Am I too much woman for you? Is fucking your wife too tiring?” Her teasing had become progressively meaner as the week went on. ‘I think she actually resents me for being weak,’ James had thought. When James finally announced that he was feeling better, he thought that Abby appeared to be pleased. “Finally! I’ve been ready for round two since that night,” she said.

‘I’ve been going nuts waiting to sleep with him again,’ she thought. Walking outside posed a danger to herself in the form of power and phone lines, danger to others in the form of crushing them with her feet, and danger of property damage and loss of life if she tripped. Every day, she was basically stuck in her apartment, with nothing but television, movies, and James to keep her entertained, and James had been physically unavailable. ‘I don’t have to wait for him to get better,’ she had thought several times. ‘I could have him now.’ She had stood over their bed watching him sleep multiple times, aroused at the idea of forcing her diminutive husband to please her. She had only gotten through those moods by laying down and masturbating, watching the tiny figure next to her as she did.

‘Now that he’s better, it’s go time.’ Abby scooped her husband up, taking him to bed. She pulled his clothes off, and looked at his fuzzy chest. She began removing her own clothes as she heard James stammer, “Please-please, be more careful this time.”

“Oh don’t be such a wimp. Your wife wants sex. Give her what she wants,” Abby replied. ‘Like I’d want him to be out of duty for another week,’ she thought. ‘I’ll go gentle on him because it means I get to use him more.’ Abby sat on her knees in front of her husband, her head nearly touching the ceiling. “Enough stalling, get over here and satisfy me.”

***

Abby had gotten an early start on her New Year’s resolution, which she informed James about a few days into the New Year. “James, it’s like you always talk about, with how you stay so even-keeled: I can’t change what’s happening to me, but I can change my reaction to it. That’s why my New Year’s resolution is to be more positive and assertive.”

James looked up at her, wearing an expression of confusion. “What does that even mean, Abby?”

“Well, look, there are all these downsides to me being so big, right? I can’t do anything about that, what’s the point in feeling sad over it anymore? It’s been months since I could go anywhere in public with any comfort, a year since I’ve really fit in, to be honest.”

James nodded along, trying to express support. “I still don’t think I fully understand.”

“This was always our fantasy. Me being big enough to stomp on and eat people, crush things; we played at that, got off on it. Let me be clear, I’m not going to go out and hurt anyone. That’s not changing. But I still want to sort of embrace that big and powerful persona. I want to be that giantess I was back when we could only role play.” They had been sitting on the couch. Abby turned towards James, placing her arms either side of him as she loomed over him. “Isn’t that what you want?” She was looking at him with confidence and hunger in her eyes; a predator closing in on her prey. 

James was overwhelmed. ‘She doesn’t need my permission anyway,’ he thought, ‘I cannot stop her.’ He was terrified and aroused. He tried backing away, an action made more difficult by the tent in his pants. Even as he managed to back off a few feet, she advanced. “Yes. Yes, it’s what I always wanted. It’s what I want. I’m just afraid. You could already kill me by sitting on me.”

“You’re damn right I could.” The thought of it turned Abby on as she imagined her husband’s small body getting overwhelmed and flattened under her bottom. ‘This is going well,’ she thought, ‘he’s starting to understand how I want things to be. I am not going to be denied.’ She sat up, using her stature to look down on her husband again. “You better start working out more. You don’t even go to a job anymore, there’s no excuse for you to be so weak. Hit the weights. Stretch. I want you limber. That’s your resolution for the year now: get in shape.”

James would be indignant if he wasn’t already preoccupied with fear and lust. James had lost another five pounds over the year, weighing in at 165. “I-I-I lost weight this year. You-you’re the one that put on, that put on a few tons.” James was fumbling for words even as he tried to play his attitude as cocksure.

‘Hilarious,’ thought Abby, ‘he thinks he should talk back.’ She lunged slightly, catching herself on hands and knees over top of James. “Tough shit, James, I’m going to put more weight on and you have to deal with that. In fact, I think I’m hungry right now. Go get me some grapes. You’re going to feed your poor, hungering wife,” she said, finishing her order with mock sadness. Her expression turned to one of pleasure as he turned to leave the couch.

In the kitchen, he arranged a mound of grapes, emptying a dozen bags onto a platter. He carried it back with both hands, and with modest difficulty brought it up to the couch. He climbed on and stood next to the grapes and next to his relining wife. Her eyes were locked on him and she opened her mouth. James lifted one bunch, and then next, depositing them in their entirety in her mouth. By the fourth bunch, she started sucking his hand as he brought the grapes to her lips. Each time, she sucked his hand just a little bit harder, making him fight to get his hand free. Several minutes later, the tray was empty.

“An acceptable snack. Now, I’m hungry for something else.” She looked at her husband who seemed exasperated. James had hired help for meal times; snack times were his own ordeal. Abby had not meant she was hungry for food, though. 

She slipped her pants and underwear off and deposited her husband in front of her crotch. Abby stood nearly 21 feet tall. Her legs were thicker than her husband’s shoulders were broad. James looked at her long, enormous body as she ripped his clothes off. He could see her open lips and knew she had gotten herself ready. He took a few tentative steps forward. She didn’t wait, placing her left hand behind his ass and her right hand enveloping his upper back. She forced him onto her, his dick stimulating her inner labia. She rubbed his small body up and down on her womanhood. ‘I don’t need his help with this anymore, not really,’ she thought. She had him in her hands, rubbing and guiding him exactly where she wanted. Abby continued rubbing her husband on herself, changing the pace as it pleased her to do so, repeating the motion for several minutes before reaching orgasm. 

“Not bad, little man,” she said, releasing James. “Now run along and start working on dinner preparation, I’m going to want that early.”

***

James had been unsure of what had happened. He was sure that his wife had certainly acted out one of her fantasies of sexual dominance, there had been no question of that. ‘She literally manhandled me. She completely handled me.’ What he was less sure of was whether she had been serious or playing when she had told him her New Year’s resolution. ‘She already runs me ragged, I already basically do everything she asks, get her everything she needs. When she says ‘assertive’ does she really mean sadistic? Or was she just playing sadistic? Is there a difference to me when she grows even larger...?’ He had asked her the following day if she had been playing. She had given him a look of disbelief, then annoyance, followed by no additional answer. ‘Is it that she doesn’t believe I’d question her and is annoyed I’m not complying well enough? Or is that she doesn’t believe that I’d believe she’s hurt me, control me?’ These questions continued to linger in his mind as he met Abby at their new home for the first time. James had driven over; if nothing else, his wife had agreed to stop making him ride on her shoulders.

***

“Goodness, James, this place is enormous. And that really means something coming from me.” The former slaughterhouse stood sixty-five feet high in its center from ground level floor to ceiling. A massive sliding door, which had been extended considerably in height, stood in the middle. The factory had a shape similar to an old barn, where the sides were less elevated than the middle. 

James pushed a button and the fifty foot high doors began to open. ‘She’s going to feel small for several months,’ James thought, feeling amused. ‘So much of this home has been built for her to grow into.’ The interior of the factory had been completely remodeled. The floor had been fully adorned with a high quality laminate that appeared like wood. The main part of the old slaughterhouse, where the ceiling was highest, was sixty feet wide. The shorter side areas measured thirty feet wide each. The whole building was three hundred feet long, with a few extensions at the opposite end.

“Wow, I didn’t know we could find a building this big.” Abby was impressed. She had stayed entirely aloof of the move, preferring to treat it as a surprise after ignoring James’s initial work. She stepped into the building. ‘Holy shit, it is nice to not worry about hitting my head indoors again,’ Abby thought. She could already see a lot of furniture. Enormous furniture. Furniture that she realized quickly was too big for her to use normally. There appeared to be concrete steps to help her get up to use them. A number of ladders for average sized humans were observable. “Is this furniture some kind of joke? Make me feel small by getting furniture that’s extra big?”

“You’re going to grow into it, it won’t take long,” James replied. ‘She’s projected to grow at least another year, it’ll be too small by then; the house might be too small by then.’ 

The sides of the factory where the ceiling only reached forty feet high had been filled with three additional floors which were open to the main part of the factory in the center. Abby looked at each side and saw a few rooms on the second and third floors. “What are these for?” she asked.

“Guest rooms, bathrooms, servants’ rooms mostly. There’s a few more on the first and second floors. There’s a maintenance room on the 1st floor of the east side. The top floors are empty for now, but more bedrooms could be put up there.”

“What’s this room?” she asked, pointing.

‘Well, we’re about to see how this is going to go,’ thought James. “That’s uh, that’s my bedroom.”

“Your bedroom? You’re going to sleep separately from me?” Abby looked upset. ‘I should have told her,’ James knew.

“I haven’t made up my mind yet,” James replied. “I figured that someday it might be too dangerous for me to continue sleeping in the same bed with you, so, I had a bedroom installed on the edge of the third floor. Look, it’s open, so you can see into it, reach into it too.”

Abby sighed. “I mean, I guess it’s nice that it’s open, but you should have asked me for permission first.” James noticed her word choice. ‘Permission? I should have talked to her about it, but she thinks I needed permission?’ Abby continued, “Okay, show me more of the house.”

Abby’s bedroom was located in the rear, left corner. It contained little more than a steel-reinforced captain’s bed. The mattress that laid atop of it had been specially built at enormous expense. Abby sat on it. “It’s awfully hard,” she said.

“The springs in it are incredibly strong,” James said, “This bed will feel soft before you know it.” 

In the rear right of the former factory was an entertainment room. A massive couch, with its seats fifteen feet off the ground faced the wall, with a coffee table in front of it at the same height. Instead of a TV, a cinema projector had been installed. 

In the center rear of the building was the kitchen. There were enough ovens, stoves, sinks to operate several restaurants. James had made great efforts to future proof the home from the beginning. A massive meat locker was behind the kitchen, perfect for storing food. 

In the front left of the building was Abby’s bathroom. An enormous toilet, sink, and shower were installed. Steps were put in place, variable seat sizes as well, to make sure that Abby would never have any hygiene problems. 

The center of the home seemed to double as hallway and dining room. A table thirty feet high was in place, with chairs with fifteen high seats. At only 21 feet tall, Abby couldn’t see what was on the table yet. If she had, she would have seen an additional, normally sized table with chair on its surface where James would sit.

James saw the look on Abby’s face as she considered the table. “Look, trust me, I know it seems too big now, but it won’t feel that way soon enough.” She turned to him, looking down with frustration on her face.

“You better be right about that. Now come on, I want to break in this bed.”

***

At the end of December, Abby had begun eating as much as James’s bodyweight every day. Like many of the physical statistics and capabilities of his wife, learning this fact had concerned, sexually aroused, and intimidated James. Logistically, he realized that preparing traditional foods in mass quantities for his wife was inefficient. He began purchasing meat by the hog and by the cow. By the end of January, Abby was eating more than a whole hog every day. Thankfully, she hadn’t seemed to mind the difference in taste between eating an entire roasted pig rather than more carefully crafted and seasoned meals.

One thing that James thought had improved her mood since the move, was their new neighborhood. It was an old industrial park, and had been largely abandoned. This had allowed James to partner with the city and provide his wife a surprise gift: the burial or removal of virtually every utility line in a five block radius of the home. His wife could walk outside in this neighborhood. 

Word had gotten out the O’Brians were moving to the neighborhood, which had attracted other residential redevelopment attention. What had been an industrial park when James purchased the old slaughterhouse was becoming a new, yuppie populated neighborhood. ‘Maybe she can be social and active here,’ James began to hope.

***

Abby was enjoying her new home as January passed into February. She passed 22’ shortly before Valentine’s Day. Much of the furniture was still too large, in her opinion, but the new presence of full time staff around her home was making her feel powerful and making up for it partially. She enjoyed watching dozens of little people struggle to carry new clothes to her, use window washing rigs to clean her shower and mops and pool cleaning tools to clean her sink and toilet. ‘Everything might be too big for me, right now, but it’s even worse for them.’

James had had forgotten to install a way to get her dinners, as well as his own, to the kitchen table from the ground level. A staircase with multiple switchbacks had been installed, as well as a freight elevator and cargo hook system. After their installation, Abby would occasionally demand her food be carried via the stairs. It amused her to watch the little men, sometimes as many as four of them together, struggle to carry her meals to her. What was dinner for her represented as much as eighty or ninety pounds for them.

James watched his wife torment the help for her amusement. ‘She’s lucky we pay them well,’ thought James. ‘We don’t need word getting out about her being some cruel monster.’ Discretion had been highly emphasized in the hiring process, as James had promised to fire the entire staff if any word of his wife’s private life leaked to the public. ‘She’s playing with fire,’ thought James. ‘She’s still got that Athena endorsement deal on the idea that she’s a role model. We don’t need people thinking she’s some sort of giant bitch.’ Despite his concerns, James had to admit that he enjoyed watching their struggles as well. ‘Better them than me.’

Abby had also enjoyed the new neighborhood. She was actually able to walk about and meet new people. ‘Sure, they’re still terrified of me, but they’ll get used to it, eventually. And maybe in the summer months some of these new stores that are opening up will do sidewalk sales. I could kind of shop again.’

***

James and Abby had stayed in for Valentine’s Day; there simply wasn’t a restaurant she could get into anymore. Instead, they hired a special chef, who had prepared half a cow for Abby and a steak for James. After consuming dessert, which consisted of a chocolate wedding cake for Abby, and a piece for James, Abby beckoned her husband to get off the table. At the bottom of the table, he looked at his wife, who was wearing a short dress, as she smiled down at him. 

“You know, I don’t think we’ve really played with my feet enough over these past few months. Aren’t my feet nice?” She wiggled her toes as she said this.

“Yes they are.” James noted that in addition to being nicely shaped, clean, and unblemished that her feet were also over a yard long. 

Standing on one foot, she gently rubbed James with the other. “I think we need to go to bed so my feet and you can get better acquainted.”

James jogged along as she walked to her bedroom. Once there, she picked him up and deposited him on her bed. He saw her begin to undress and began doing the same. He felt the mattress shift slightly as she began moving her body onto it. 

‘I think I can allow him to enjoy Valentine’s Day,’ Abby thought. She placed pillows and the thick, wool and cotton filled blankets under her upper back, allowing her to lay in a reclining position later in the evening. For the time being, she chose to sit up. James had stripped naked, and she could see he was excited to see her next move. She took her right foot and started rubbing James’s back with the top of it. Then, she took her left foot, placing it pointed up with the ball of her feel on the bed, and began to slowly extend her leg towards her husband. ‘Just the perfect height for this,’ she thought. She began rubbing his dick with her toes. His small arms wrapped around her foot, holding onto it as she played with him. Abby stifled a giggle as James took his penis and guided it between her big and second toe, humping her foot. ‘Oh, that tickles.’ She continued rubbing his back with her right foot as she gently wiggled and moved her left. James soon appeared to be done.

“Now,” said Abby, “I think it’s your turn to do me.” James crawled over to her, his body less than half as long as her legs. He began rubbing her labia with his hands, and she began to open. “Use your leg, silly,” she cooed. James looked unsure. “Come on, I want to try it.” With an appearance of trepidation, James pointed his toes towards his wife’s hungry pussy and started inserting it. “Mmm, yes, good fit, keep going, and start moving. You’re like a dead fish, but smaller. You’re going dead anchovy of me.” James got his leg in her up to his calf before she told him to go no further. He began pumping his leg back and forth, rubbing her clit with his other foot as he did. To James, her glans appeared as large as an apricot now. His leg in her vagina was getting tired, but the way Abby was moaning, this was the best sex James had given her in months. He felt her muscles contracting. He giggled a bit as her orgasm tickled his foot. He withdrew his foot, his leg now sopping wet from his wife’s juices.

***

A few days later, Abby and James were visited by Dr. Stoke for an in-home consultation. Abby had long been too large to visit a doctor in person. A team of technicians accompanied Dr. Stoke.

“My, you’ve certainly grown large, Mrs. O’Brian.”

“Is that your medical opinion?”

“More of my instinct to run away screaming is telling me that,” Dr. Stoke joked back. Abby gave a half laugh that straddled the line between polite and curt.

Thirty minutes later, Dr. Stoke had processed the results. “At least another year.”

“You can only project a year out?” James asked. They already had a diagnosis saying Abby would grow through next January.

“This is the best that can be done. I know that some doctors have claimed they can project further out, but they’re full of crap. The best, verified, methods can only project up to a year.”

James felt frustration at that news. ‘The NBL used a quack doctor to evaluate whether to disqualify my wife.’ What disappointed him even more was that they had barely gained any additional information over the quack’s diagnosis. ‘So, now we know it will last until she’s at least fifty feet tall, but not whether she might outgrow our new home.’

“Mr. and Mrs. O’Brian, it seems only sensible to me that we increase the frequency of these check-ups,” Dr. Stoke said.