- Text Size +

“Come on James, it’s going to start soon.” James answered his wife’s call, heading to the living room. Once there, he climbed a ladder, scaling the fifteen foot high couch seats to join his wife. ‘I’m just watching TV and I get a core workout,’ thought James. “Stop breathing heavy, the program is about to start.”

“Hello and welcome to Ninety Minutes,” began the program as multiple reporters introduced themselves. Abby had been interviewed in early March for the program as part of a special report on Theia Syndrome.

“Tonight, we explore one of the world’s biggest medical conditions. No, not big as in occurring frequently, but big in its effect on those who have it. The condition is called Theia Syndrome, a condition which causes affected women to grow dramatically taller and larger. Anyone familiar with the National Basketball League became well acquainted with Theia Syndrome last year, as Abigail O’Brian towered over her male competition en route to one of the most dominant athletic performances of all time.” The report cut to an interview with a medical expert named Dr. Poppowizc.

“What people need to understand first and foremost about this condition, is that it has only barely been studied so far,” the doctor said with a slight accent. “We have only been observing this phenomena over the last eight or so years. We are not even sure whether it may have happened before that.”

The reporter, June MacNeil, responded, “Why now doctor? Why only recently have women started showing up with this condition?”

“People hear that this condition is genetic, and they think to themselves, ‘why is no one showing up with this before then.’ What needs to be understood is that while it is genetic, it requires just the right combination of genes. It’s not just on one chromosome or one gene. There appear to be thousands of genes which would be innocuous with even one change to any of them. In a sense, every woman with TS is a lottery winner.”

“Still, it seems like we should have more historical occurrences.”

“Indeed. The scientific research is still very limited right now, but it is theorized that in addition to the combination of genes we know are necessary, and I wish to emphasize we are not even close to knowing them all, that some environmental factor appears to be necessary to force the expression of the correct genes. It is my belief that these genetic combinations, the environmental factor, and the sheer number of women in the world today compared to the past, just think of the population differences between now and one hundred years ago... these factors are all explaining what we see.”

June began narrating again. “Theia Syndrome only affects women, so far only women in their twenties, typically causing them to grow to heights from between seven and ten feet tall. Most women with TS grow between one and two percent taller every month for between a year and six years. A far smaller percentage have a form of the condition where they grow between six and ten percent every month for between four and eight months.” June went on to list several celebrities and new sports stars that had TS, leading up to: “By far the most famous woman in the world these days, Abigail O’Brian is a one of a kind case of Theia Syndrome. She has both types of TS, a combination that wasn’t even known to be possible until she began outgrowing ordinary life.”

The report cut to a shot of the front of their home. “We arrived at Mrs. O’Brian’s home in Chicago and were shocked to see her size when she answered the door.” Abby stood 24’ tall at the time of the interview. June was well short of Abby’s knee.

Abby’s interview hadn’t differed substantially from any of the conversations she had with anyone in the past several months. She talked about how it was hard to outgrow stores and restaurants, how she was enjoying her wealth and fame, and she made the usual comments about how her romantic life was going well while keeping things couched in language that was fit for broadcast television. ‘Kind of a boring interview,’ James thought, ‘but I guess I’ve heard all of this stuff at Thanksgiving, at Christmas, and in conversations with some of our neighbors.’ One thing James noted though, was that his wife seemed to downplay the downsides more than she had in the past. ‘She seems happier, more confident.’ James watched as the interview continued.

“It must feel empowering, growing so big.”

Abby replied to June pleasantly, “It is, but it’s odd. I feel very comfortable in my body. In a lot of ways I feel like I always did, and it seems like it’s the rest of the world that’s growing small. But then I crush something, pick someone up, see something next to me that’s tiny, and that feels very empowering. That makes me feel big and powerful. And I think I should feel that way, because, truly, I am big and powerful.”

“Abby, I think one thing a lot of people wonder is how tall are you going to grow?”

Abby smiled as she replied, “Bigger.”

June began narrating again, as they showed footage of Abby and June walking down the street together. ‘Only Abby and I will appreciate how slowly she’s walking there,’ thought James as he watched his wife try to match pace with the comparably tiny June. “Mrs. O’Brian chose not to disclose her medical details to us, so we asked Dr. Poppowizc for his medical opinion of Mrs. O’Brian.

“Most people are amazed at her height, but what we scientists find fascinating about this lady is two. One, we find her to be statistically incredible. She is a black swan, we never thought we would see a woman like her. The second is simple physiology. It is a total mystery how her body even works. That element is probably of more research interest than anything else.”

“I’m not interested in any research, I just want to live my private life now,” Abby said, as the interview cut back to her.

The interview wrapped up discussing accommodations and government aid programs that were aiding women with TS. ‘Thankfully they didn’t talk about the aid we personally get,’ thought James. Thousands of dollars from the government were being used by the O’Brians to subsidize their groceries purchases every week.

***

By late March, Abby was over 25’ tall. James approached his wife as she sat on their couch on a Saturday morning, her feet dangling a few feet above the floor. ‘That couch will be the right size in a few months,’ thought James, ‘and maybe a bit too small a few months after that.’ He tapped her foot to get her attention. “Abby, your sister just dropped her dog off.” James had been forced to drag the animal as far into the house as the kitchen. At the sight of the immense woman in the living room, the dog whined and whimpered, its paws scrambling to find traction on the smooth wooden flooring.

“What dog? My sister has a dog? Why did she drop it off here?”

“She said something about a vacation in the Caribbean with her new boyfriend and then that she didn’t have time to explain further because she had a plane to catch.”

“Well, there goes Carol, I guess. She’s literally so flighty,” Abby said, grinning at James at her own joke. James smiled in return.

“I think it’s scared of you.” James checked its collar, “It’s named ‘Buddy’ or at least that’s what the tag says.”

“Come here Buddy,” Abby called. The animal approached her cautiously. She reached her hand out to touch it, and the animal began tripping over itself to run away from her. Once it had gotten twenty yards away, it turned around to get sight of Abby again, who had only stood up from the couch. Abby walked towards the dog again, “Come here, I’m not going to hurt you, but I’m not letting you get away either.” The dog ran away again, but Abby was easily catching up to it with her enormous stride. Finally, the animal was cornered.

“Abby, stop, can’t you see how distressed he is?”

“I don’t know anything about dogs.”

“Well, apparently we’re going to have him for two weeks, so why don’t you educate yourself.”

***

Abby took James up on his advice. She downloaded an e-book on dog training and began reading it at the kitchen table. Abby had been given a specially built tablet, one which would look like a big screen TV to an ordinary person. She swiped through the book. ‘Hmmm, okay, all this dog body language stuff makes sense.’ She moved through the sections on how to understand a dog to how to train them, ‘Dominance. It’s all about establishing dominance. I wonder what else I could apply this book towards,’ she thought, smiling. The other key detail she read about dog training was about food control. ‘Hmm, I need to control when the dog eats, and only reward it with food when it behaves how I want. Too bad James manages our pantry; I can’t force him to wait on me for food.’ Abby reconsidered that, ‘I could tease him a bit and steal his dinner every once in a while though.’ She called her husband. ‘Time to apply what I’ve learned.’

James came jogging from the office near the kitchen. James had picked up a habit of jogging in the house whenever his wife called; he wanted the fitness and he wanted to please Abby by not keeping her waiting. “Yes, honey, did you need something?”

“I want more say in when my meals are. I know it’s a lot of work preparing everything, but I feel like a prisoner in my own home with how scheduled everything is. I want more flexibility, which is why you’re going to start preparing my food when I tell you I’m hungry.”

“You’re always hungry,” James joked.

Abby wasn’t letting him get away with dismissing her command by using humor. “James, I’m being serious.”

“It takes hours for the current staff to get even simple food ready for you.”

“Better hire more help then. Now, go get me something I can train the dog with, it’s time to try out the techniques I just read about. Oh, and I want dinner at 4:30 today, so get moving”

***

Over the course of the following weeks, Abby was pleased to see how well the training had been going. Her meals, which exceeded 200,000 calories and weighed 120 pounds on average, had been arriving when she asked for them rather than on a schedule her husband had designed. Abby stopped as she realized, ‘I’m eating my pre-TS weight in food every meal. I could eat the old me.’ The dog had also quickly gotten over its fear of Abby when it realized that she would feed him. By the end of the week, it actively sought her company, allowing Abby to pick him up to sit on the couch next to her.

“You be careful you don’t sit on that dog,” teased James.

“Yeah, you know all about fearing this big butt, don’t you sweetie?” Abby shot back. “You know, I guess I just noticed, but my ass is definitely bigger than you now, isn’t it?” Abby’s backside was over five feet wide.

‘Her ass has probably been bigger than me for months,’ thought James. “Yes, honey, it certainly is a big butt.” He saw a flash of triumph on her face. ‘Oh shit, why did I say that? She knows she’s fit, she’s in great shape.’

“Really, you’re saying my ass is big? Are you calling me fat? How dare you,” said Abby with her best effort at indignation while trying to hide how playful she was really feeling. “I think you need to apologize.” She picked the dog up and set it on the coffee table in front of her. Then she got on hands and knees, facing away from her husband. She pulled her underwear off, dropping the massive piece of clothing on her husband. After untangling himself from the her panties, which were the size of a small bedspread, he saw his wife’s enormous bottom in front of him, her face looking back at him from further down the couch. “Well, come on. Kiss my butt.”

James took several steps to reach her ass, which was just the right height in the air to bring his face towards. He gave her a firm, sucking kiss on each of her massive cheeks. “Okay, I did it.”

“Did you? I didn’t even feel it. How about you do something else then, something I can feel?” Abby slid her arms forward, bringing her torso lower and exposing her pussy through the gap in her thighs. “Come on, how about you give me some downward dog oral?” James walked forward, craning his neck back so that as he stood directly under his wife’s enormous womanhood, his face was pointing up into it. Her lips were enormous, overwhelming James. He realized that it would be hopeless to try and stimulate her with only his mouth, so he got his hands involved, massaging and rubbing her as he tried to bring his mouth to her clit. It was just out of his reach, the size of a walnut and hanging inches above him. He tried standing on his tip toes and just barely got the tip of his tongue on it before falling back onto his feels.

Abby was resting partially on her forehead, peeking back at her husband, her own cleavage obscuring much of what was happening. But she could see him well enough and had felt his tongue to know that she needed to lower herself to help him. She lowered herself, just slightly, to allow James to reach her hardening clitoris. He gently sucked on it while tickling it with his tongue. ‘Oh, he’s good at using his hands too,’ thought Abby. James continued rubbing her lips, gradually slipping one of his arms into her sheath.

James was getting tired. He had taken his wife’s demand to get into better shape seriously, but his neck was beginning to get sore. He watched with trepidation as his wife began gently rocking up and down, just slightly. James continued to suck and slurp, hoping that his wife was not about to lie down on top of him. Her hips and her legs were swaying forward and back, up and down more and more above him. Her movements were growing slower but larger, forcing James to walk back and forth a few steps to keep himself aligned with her flushed vulva. ‘It’s the cunnilingus waltz,’ thought James.

Abby began to move faster, forcing James to pick up the tempo with his own movements. Her crotch was so wet that she was drooling on her husband; her juices were dripping on and slowly drenching the little man. ‘Ooooh, there we go, that’s it,’ she thought as she reached orgasm. She lay still for a moment as James pulled away from her red, blood-filled lips. She brought her hands back to her knees, and then rocked her body up so that she was sitting on her feet her husband now in front of her and looking up. She swung one of her massive legs out and then around, followed by her other leg. ‘Much more comfortable,’ she thought. She was sitting on her ass now, and she brought her ankles together as she sat long ways on the couch. ‘Got him penned in,’ Abby mused as she saw her husband surrounded by her legs. “Now, what next?” she asked, not really interested in James’s suggestion. Abby knew what was next.

The dog was whining. Abby had put him on the table before having her fun with James. “Ugh, be quiet pooch.” The dog kept whining. Annoyed, Abby snatched it off the table and set it on the floor. “Go, go play.” The dog ran off towards the kitchen area, ‘Probably to get food,’ thought Abby.

“Now, back to play time.”

***

“This night! April the 23rd! We have the biggest guest on the show to date! Well, not to date, she’s a married woman so she’s not available to date, but what I mean is we’ve never had a bigger guest, literally! It’s NBL champion and world’s largest land animal, Abby O’Brian! Welcome to This Night Show, I’m Chelsea Porter!” The audience cheered, as James watched the host of “This Night Show” begin her opening monologue. Chelsea Porter was a part of a new wave of Chicago based programming that many networks had recently gotten on a kick of airing. ‘There are doctor, cop, police dramas all set here now,’ thought James, ‘Why not a late show too?’ It had certainly made things easier in terms of accepting Chelsea’s invitation to appear on the show. ‘I can’t even imagine how we’d get to New York or LA. Maybe military cargo plane?’ James decided to hold onto that thought for another time, in case his wife ever wanted to travel. ‘Small window for that idea,’ thought James.

“We’re going to do something a little unusual here. Instead of having my sidekick, Anna, do the teardown we’re going to have our guest come out and do it to us.” The teardown was a segment on the show where Chelsea’s right-hand woman would mock the night’s guest while Chelsea put up a token defense, usually laughing along as she did. James had met Anna backstage and found her to be a very nice and charming woman, which impressed him even more as he realized how much acting went into playing a bitch for the cameras.

Anna spoke up, “I wanted to do it, but there’s too much of her to teardown. Also, even I know you should be nice to bitches who can step on you.” The audience laughed.

“All right, live from our green room, is tonight’s guest, Abby O’Brian.”

“Hey shorty, what’s up?” Abby asked, smiling.

“Oh you know same old, same old, but we’ll save that for the interview.”

“Oh, but I wanted to get some of the pleasantries out of the way. So, uh, let me ask, how is the weather down there?” James had read the script with Abby, it was full of deadpan anti-jokes. Abby paused awkwardly to sell the silliness of her joke. “Um, you know, what’s it like having your head stuck down there in the fog, you know, when uh, when there’s fog outside?”

“Um, you know it’s fine, I think, uh, weather’s pretty much the same down here as up there, I’m guessing.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Abby said, playing off her joke as unserious. “Um, so you’re pretty short. You must never have played basketball or volleyball in school I bet.”

Anna and Chelsea were dying of laughter, as well as a few of the taller members of the audience. The rest of the crowd was slowly catching on to the bit.

“I bet you never drank much milk, did you?”

“No, I think we each drank a normal amount of milk, right Anna?”

“Yeah, a couple glasses of milk a day, at most.”

“Glasses? Wait, did you mean like a couple of cows every day, or...”

“All right Abby, we’ll see you after the break. You need anything back there?”

“I already ate everything in the green room,” Abby replied. She let out a fake burp, covering her mouth. She revealed a wig she had concealed in her hand, acting as if it had been in her mouth. “And another hairdresser please, one that’s low-fat if you could.” The audience laughed at that, but James wondered if it would have seemed as funny to them if the same joke had been delivered in person by a giant woman who really was growing big enough to eat a small, maybe even medium sized, woman and still have room for dessert. The commercial break ended and the show returned.

“Welcome back! Without further delay, give a BIG round of applause for our guest, Abby O’Brian!” James watched his wife emerge from the backstage. The ceiling was probably around thirty feet high in his estimation. ‘A couple more months and she’d be hitting her head on the lights.’

Abby was wearing a long red dress with a deep v cut in the middle to show off her cleavage and midriff. She walked out and waved at the crowd before approaching Chelsea. Chelsea Porter had a typical late night set up with a desk on house right and a guest’s chair and couch on the left.

“We got you a special seat!” Chelsea shouted to Abby. Where there was normally a chair for the guest, a couch had been placed instead. ‘It’s wide enough, thought Abby, but that looks like a normal couch.’

“I’m going to crush it,” replied Abby.

“What?” Chelsea seemed confused.

“I’m too heavy, I’m going to destroy that couch.”

“Wait, hold on, before you sit down, me and Anna want to stand next to you.” Chelsea and Anna stood either side of Abby, while Anna pantomimed and made exaggerated shocked expressions comparing her height to Abby. “Abby, would you be so kind to lift your dress up just a bit to show where your knees are.” Abby grabbed a bundle of the fabric and lifted, revealing to the audience that her knees were over a foot higher than the two comedians. “Holy shit, she’s not even wearing shoes. Look at how big her feet are.” Abby’s feet were now over four feet long and nearly a foot and a half wide. Chelsea regathered herself and addressed Abby again. “Okay, so, we could probably do this all night but we have an interview to get to.” Anna went back to the second couch while Chelsea took her spot at her desk. Abby remained standing. “Okay, look, I think you should just take a seat.”

Abby tried to delicately sit herself down, but the furniture stood no hope. The legs all failed simultaneously, dropping Abby the remaining eighteen inches to the show floor. The studio shook slightly.

“Holy shit,” said Chelsea again. She peered over Abby’s lap to Anna who was looking out of sorts. “Hey Anna, if we get to our next segment, you’re going to want to scooch over a bit when Abby joins you on the couch.” The audience laughed, helping restore an air of relaxation in the studio. “So, girl-zilla, how tall are you now?”

“Just a bit over 26’ tall now.”

“Wow. You know you’re looking good you know, like a giant Annie Wayhathe.” Abby had argued with James in the past about the resemblance to the Hollywood actress. She had thought he was just flattering her. “You work out a lot? Pumping irons? Lifting cars? How much do you weigh, if I may ask, you know, just girl to girl?”

“I am almost 15,000 pounds now, and yes, I do try to stay fit. I can lift a few cars if I want, mostly I walk several miles around my neighborhood every morning, I do stretching in my house, you know, normal stuff.”

“Yeah, I do some of those things... so, when I was preparing for this interview, I see that all the time people ask you about not liking being so big, but honestly I’m kind of jealous.”

“People should be jealous. I’m the strongest person on the planet.”

“Well, I guess I was also struck by how you say that your sex life is going well, or at least that’s the implication.”

Abby blushed slightly, but also grinned. Anna reacted, putting a hand on Abby’s enormous thigh, offering mock reassurance, “Oh honey, this is late night, you don’t have to be shy about it.”

“Yeah, I do think I have a great sex life,” Abby replied, still blushing and smiling. “It’s different than it used to be, but really, I think it’s better and I think my husband feels the same way.”

Chelsea pointed to the remains of the couch underneath Abby, “Must be a bit of an ass-man, huh?” The audience laughed, as did Abby who was becoming quite bubbly in front of the cameras. Chelsea answered herself saying, “You know that must be great, just being able to sit on him if he annoys you or anything.”

“Oh, he knows better than to annoy me,” replied Abby, “Really, the only time he bothers me is when he says stuff like ‘No, Abby, don’t squash me,’ or ‘Abby, your tits are suffocating me,’ or ‘Please, I need to get some air.’ You know, sort of the usual whining from men.” The audience laughed along with the two comedians on stage. “I am definitely large and in charge at home.”

“You are one big, sexy lady,” continued Chelsea, “But I guess I do want to ask, how are you feeling these days about other stuff?”

“Well, we moved into our new home a few months ago. I didn’t like it at first, because all the furniture was actually too big. But I’m growing into. Like, as an example, when we moved in, the couches and chair seats were coming up to my neck, but now they’re closer to my belly.”

“You have giant furniture?”

“Oh yeah, expensive, reinforced concrete stuff with lots of padding and cushions and stuff. And you know, it was weird, I felt like a small girl again with how big a lot of it was, but then I’d have my husband and all these people walking around and I’d feel huge again. It’s a weird mix of feeling normal sized, small, and gigantic in my own home.”

“Wow, any examples?”

“Ok, so like today, as an example. I’m sitting at the dining table, my feet are still dangling off the chair because it’s so big. So that makes me feel like a little girl. But then my husband literally has another dining table that sits on top of the main one, and he’s sitting there like some sort of doll compared to me. So, it’s like I’m this little girl with a shrunken man, right?”

“Right.”

“But then, my lunch comes and it’s soup. But it’s being served to me in a bath tub, and it reminds me that I’m so big that they have to improvise basic things like bowls for me.”

“You ate a bath tub worth of soup?”

“No. I had seconds, so I had two bath tubs of soup.”

“Do you think you could eat me?”

“I don’t play for that team,” joked Abby, “No, but really, I probably could. Unrelated, but do you have anything for me to eat?” Abby looked at Chelsea intently, licking her lips.

“Okay, well, that’s our segment! We’re going to be getting our guest, like, all the pizza in the city over the break, see you after the commercials!”

Chelsea got up and approached Abby. “Wow, great segment, babe. Look, I know you said you don’t have interest in women, but here’s my number in case you change your mind about that. Really though, awesome, awesome TV.”